PDA

View Full Version : </It's Our Party\> Starts! Only Demon LSUs allowed!

Everoy
19th June 2003, 10:02 PM
Hello

Plot~

You and some friends are having a sleepover party to celebrate to end of the school year. Some boys, some girls, and some demons... Yep, I said demons. In the middle of the night, some creepy demons come and kidnap the youngest, only 8 years old. Your team of friends have to cross into another dimension to save him... If you survive. You could get killed, possessed, or something worse.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

LSU setup:
Demon:
Name: Both required only for demons that were originally from the Human dimension...
Type of Demon: What are you, and what do you look like? What powers do you have?
Personality: Some demons can be good, but not too many... What are you like?
Clothes: Optional or not depending on demon.
Other: I thought I knocked Other unconsious already?

I think fireguardian should start. Or Kiwi.

Krystalline Kabutops
19th June 2003, 10:04 PM
Name: Sanje Emuljra
Grade: 8th
Looks: She has navy blue hair, and grey eyes. If you say they're blue, she'll bash you into a pulp. She's white.
Personality: She's really yappy, but is easily scared. She takes tae kwon do.
Clothes: grey cargo shorts, black tanktop, white bandana, all x3. She'll get some more stuff later.
Carrying case: Her backpack from school. It's black with MotK written on it.
Pack: her Brown belt, some chips, a flashlight, and a pocket knife.
Relations: open for a BF... ;-;
Other: *unleashes possesed teddy bears upon other* Boy does that poor other take lots of abuse. ;-;

Erm... YOU are supposed to start... O_o;

Everoy
19th June 2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
Name: Sanje Emuljra
Looks: She has navy blue hair, and grey eyes. If you say they're blue, she'll bash you into a pulp. She's white.
Personality: She's really yappy, but is easily scared. She takes tae kwon do.
Clothes: grey cargo shorts, black tanktop, white bandana, all x3. She'll get some more stuff later.
Carrying case: Her backpack from school. It's black with MotK written on it.
Pack: her Brown belt, some chips, a flashlight, and a pocket knife.
Relations: open for a BF... ;-;
Other: *unleashes possesed teddy bears upon other* Boy does that poor other take lots of abuse. ;-;

Erm... YOU are supposed to start... O_o;

I say that one of them should start for plot reasons, as fireguardian's char is the older brother if the kiddnapped girl, who is Kiwi...

Shadow Djinn
19th June 2003, 10:41 PM
Name: Be Prepared....Densai Lee Servantes Darkenu Arachi Kitsun
Grade: Going to be 7th...born in October..
Looks: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg CLicky...
Personality: Loner, only went to the sleepover because his mom made him..Has no sense of humor and is known as the Lone Wolf
Clothes: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg He doesn't wear anything else, but another set is a dark green shirt like his blue one and blue pants like his tan one(picture)
Carrying case: Do you see that little pouch in the picture that is strapped to his pants. That's it.
Pack: it holds a little small book about swords, and his black GBA along with Golden Sun 2, Megaman Zero and Ruby Version and a small Swiss Army Knife
Relations: none
Other: He can run really fast and jump kinda high and far, like his father..

Kid:
Name: Sakura Lee Serventes Darkenu Arachi Kitsun
Grade: 8th..when summer is over
Looks: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animatio...a.jpg..clicky..
Personality: Way way more social then her brother, and oozes with popularity as the Beauty Queen. SHe is touchy about her looks and is evil towards her brother. She is nice to her friends, and is evil to people who look bad. If someone besides her makes fun of Densai, she gets mad at them and insults them etc.
Clothes: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sakura.jpg That dress, and another set is a blue dress that looks like the red one.
Carrying case: Small light sky blue backpack with words, " ATTITUDE" on it.
Pack: Candy bars, Fuschia GBA with Sapphire and Golden SUn 2...MAkeup..Wallet containing Densai's money,(which she stole), her money, and her student ID card
Relations: Densai's sister, though she hates him for his monstrous hair and his so called "attitude towards everything.
Other: She doesn't have ninja like skills like Densai.

Waiting...

Tyler and Hobbes
20th June 2003, 02:28 AM
Name: Shade Beluse
Looks: He has long shaggy black hairwith red highlights, sea green eyes that are covered by blue glass shades, the tan that he has is a light brown, almost sepia
Personality: He is dumb funny and has a heart of gold, he neglects his studies and thinks about girls. It's not like he doesn't try in school, he just thinks about girls to much, and he is the king of pranks.
Clothes:A green shirt with a snake on it, a red long sleeved shirt with white stripes on it's arms, a blue shirt with the nike sign, blue cargo pants, blue jeens, blue jeens
Carrying case:A bag, like a paper delivery bag, except he dilivers flowers, it's his job. He emptied out most of the flowers though. It has a strap and he carries it all over the place.
Pack:Some paint, a string, 16 roses, some paper, 1 pencil, 2 pens, some cards and a guitar,
Relations:Mizzy's big bro and Tomoyo's bf
Other: Eats paint chips

Let's just say Tomoyo is Shade's girlfriend. If your truly against it, I'll edit my post.

Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mizzy, come on we're gonna be late!!" I said, putting on my green shirt. In case you didn't know, Mizzy is my little, eight year old sister, she was ,how do I put this lightly, a pest. But she was nice to have around. "Hold on, I just need to get my shoes!" she yelled back. You see, we were on our way to a sleepover party at my friend, Chris's house. "If I had my way, I wouldn't even bring you!" I said. We played like that. The art of yelling. "Densai get's to go." she shot back "Densai is eleven. Oh, just come on or I'll leave you for the dogs!" "We don't have dogs." "Really? We should get some dogs." I said, picking her up over my shoulders, just as she finished putting on her shoe. "Oh, getty up horse!" I said, giving her a piggy -back down the stairs of our house. "See ya mom!" We both said, me jumping out the door. "Now, when we go get Tomoyo,you have to follow some boundaries-" "When do I ever follow your stupid rules?" she asked. "That's true..." I said. I gave her a piggy-back the first two blocks and the second two blocks she walked. I knocked on Tomoyo's door. Her mom answered, " Hey Mrs.K, looking hot. If there's ever an opening on baywatch, your in." I said. "Thank you, Shade, I'll put that in the box full of all the other compiments you gave me. Tomoyo came out. "Be safe you three!" Mrs. K yelled. "Hey Tomoy!" I said, kissing her. Mizzy giggled, "Ooh!" "Shut up." I said, playfully. "Hey guys, I'm going to go ahead, see what the plan is, since we have come thirtee minutes early. You guys stay here and talk about...girl things." I said, laughing.

baby jolteon
20th June 2003, 04:05 PM
Name: Mizzy Beluse
Grade: 2nd(I think)
Looks: a small girl with blonde in a ponytail. Peach colored skin
Personality: Very loud, annoying and hyper. She speaks her mind and when she's mad she yell non-stop even in danger. She's alot like a Tom boy but sometimes not
Clothes:
~Set one: kahki shoart and blue long sleved shirt.
~Set two: blue shorts and red T-Shirt thats say 99% Devil
~Set three: blue jeans with a yellow tank top
Pjs:A huge T-shirt that belongs to her dad
Backpack: her back backpack is in the form a Ham-Ham from Hamtaro. Inside is her GBA, a walkietalkie, batteries and 2 stolen cookies from the cookie jar at home.
Relations: Brother is Shade

I'm going to blow of my other char... I can't do two chars >>;

Mizzy
~~~~~
I hold onto my brothers head tightly as walk down to his girlfriends house. When we finally get there he kisses Tomoyo and I laugh at him slightly. I then try to get off his back and fall and didn't cry. I hate it when people fall and cry... they sound pathetic. "Hey guys, I'm going to go ahead, see what the plan is, since we have come thirty minutes early. You guys stay here and talk about...girl things." He said. I threw a pebble at his head playful and when he turned around I pointed at Tomoyo, whistling. Shade scowled at me and I stopped pointing. When he left I looked up to Tomoyo and blinked. Then I took my Hamtaro bag off my back and got out one of my cookies. I nibbled on, trying to make it last. "So... do you like my brother?" I said looking up at her again. I nibbled on my cookie again like a little rabbit.
~~~~~
btw. this is my first RPG...(if you don't count the Eevee House)so I'm not that best at this >>;;;

Darkmaster Kagemusha
20th June 2003, 04:57 PM
Kid:
Name: Kage Ikagaide
Looks: 6'2" tall and fairly muscular. He's the powerhouse of Jr. High. He has short, spiky black hair and deep brown eyes. He's pale from not going outside that much because he works out inside, but he tried to tan once and only succeeded in getting severe sunburn. He always wears black, despite his pale complexion (His aunt thought he should die his hair blond so he wouldn't look so pale too). Usually he wears a black sleeveless shirt and baggy black denim pants with black combat boots. He also made himself a black hooded cloak which he sometimes gets teased about at school (Until winter comes and everybody wants a thicker coat ).
Personality: He's a nice guy, accept when he gets into the occasional fight. He always tries to stay on the good side of girls and doesn't ever like to see them hurt--physically or emotionally. He's more sensitive than your average guy
Clothes: Included in description but he also has a long sleeved black shirt along with another set of pants, he sometimes wears a lightweight armored vest that he made (He's kinda weird that way, he took a kevlar from his dad's workplace (his dad makes bulletproof vests for the police) and made a regular vest out of it, put in metal plates, and dyed it black), he wears shorts to bed.
Carrying case: The many pockets of his cloak.
Pack: Flashlight, (why no little pocket knife? Someone else has a Swiss Army Knife.) three horseshoe nails he keeps for no real reason, small canteen of water, compass, small radio, sunglasses (He's kind of a survivalist, despite not going outside much, since he goes outside and camps a lot while it's raining.)
Relations: None, but hopefully a g/f will show up
Other: Has a thing for girls with green eyes.

Kage Ikagaide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I leaned back in my Lazy Boy and threw shurikens at a plywood target on my wall. I was glad to be out of school but now I was a little bored. However, there was going to be a sleepover/party later so I'd have some entertainment. I stood up and stretched, then looked at the clock. "Still half an hour. Oh well, might as well start walking," I said to myself. I threw on my cloak--even though it was summer--threw some extra clothes into the biggest pockets and headed out for Chris's house.
__________________________________________________ __
__________________________________________________ __

Sorry it's short, I can't really think of much at the moment

Phantom of Innocence-BF
20th June 2003, 06:13 PM
Kid:
Name: Julina Starlett
Grade:8th
Looks: Long black hair with reddish/violet highlights. She has a light skin color and dark brown eyes. Nothing out of the ordinary. She also has a small tattoo of a Blastoise on her upper right arm.
Personality: She is extremely shy and will almost never be the first one to strike up a conversation. She's also really sensitive which can be a bad thing because she gets her feelings hurt easily. However, she understands the people around her well and can usually detect their feelings. She doesn't have that many friends because of her shyness but she cares deeply for the few good one she has.
Clothes: A pair of navy blue colored shorts, a dark blue skort (u know the ones that are a combination of shorts + skirt), and a pair of light pink athletic shorts. She also has a light blue tanktop, a white short sleeve shirt that goes up a little above her bellybutton, and a light blue blouse. Yes, she loves the color blue. ;]
Carrying case: A dark blue backpack...dunno how else to describe it.
Pack: A CD player, several fictional books that she reads to pass the time, a bottle of water, her purple GBA, and her cellphone which she usually clips to her pants.
Relations: None yet.
Other: N/A

~~~~~~Julina~~~~~~

I looked out at the afternoon sun through my window, observing its beauty. There's nothing more beautiful than nature in this world, I thought as I gazed at the floating orange ball. The sky was almost cloudless today, a bit breezy, but I could tell the weather wasn't going to be disappointing.
As I gazed at the serene sun, my mind started to drift. Thank God that school's over...at least for a little while, I thought. Now was the chance to make new friends. It's ur fault u're so shy, Julina. I yawned, ignored the mocking voice in my head, and stretched out on my bed. I looked at the old bedside radio-clock that I had gotten for my 12th birthday, noticed I still had some time left till the sleepover. This sleepover should be a good idea, hopefully I'll be able to make some friends there. Maybe even... meet someone who I can connect with... too bad it's my first sleepover ever. Oh well.... I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up again it seemed like an eternity had passed. For a moment I thought that the day had passed and that my chance to meet new people had slipped away. I quickly jumped out of bed and looked at the radio-clock on the desk. I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized I still had 20 minutes to get ready and leave. Working quickly, I packed my clothes into my backpack, checked myself in the mirror, and grabbed my cellphone on the way out.
As I locked the font door, I remembered that I had never set foot in Chris' house. I reached into my pocket and took out a crumpled piece of paper. I skimmed over the address of Chris' house and groaned. The numbers and words were not the least bit familiar to me. How would I find it?
Without a moment to lose, I quickly ran down the steps of the house and onto the street. What a great way to make new friends, Julina.
"Oh shut up." I muttered under my breath as I walked on.

Since my character doesn't know the way, maybe someone could meet up with her? (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge) ;]

Krystalline Kabutops
20th June 2003, 06:34 PM
Senje:

I jumped awake. "Omigosh! I overnapped! Gotta get to that sleepover on time!" I threw my stuff into my pack and ran out the door, grabbing some instant hotcoacoa on the way. "Bye Mom! Seeya tomorrow!" I yelled as I barreled out the door and ran smack-dab into someone, collapsing us both. "Sorry... Let me help you up!" I looked at my target. She had long black hair with violet highlights, and looked to be my age. I saw the piece of paper she had dropped. "Are you going here?" I asked curiously. She nodded. "Well, I'm going there too! How about I take you with me, neh?" She nodded again. I pulled her along as I chated amiably with her. Well, actually, I did all the talking.
---------------
your wish is my command, oh master, for I am your genie.. lol :P

legendary fisherman1
20th June 2003, 06:36 PM
Name: Jacob Best
Looks: Black hair, white skin, and brown eyes.
Personality: He is modest about his ability and kinda shy around girls but keeps his cool. Scaring him is almost impossible but he doesn't go looking for trouble. He is really smart and strategic. He learns Martial Arts at the U.S. School of Martial Arts.
Clothes: A blue, white, and green T-Shirt, 2 blue pairs of pants, and kacky shorts, and a white head band.
Carrying case: A black baseball-like bag.
Pack: Some Shonen Jump Commics, Yu-Gi-Oh cards he likes to use for Tarrot Cards, and a Game Boy Advance with Pokemon Sapphire.
Relations:

Jacob
__________________________________________________ __________

"Oh man I am gonna be late!" I had to run fast. I was going to be late to a big sleepover that was going to be fun.

'If only I were as fast as Hiei or Goku anyone who can fly'. I was running so fast I did not see the girl's I ran into.

"Uh, oh I'm sorry I didn't see you two there." seeing if she was okay. "Dun worry about us I have to go. We were invited to this sleepover and we don't want to be late."

If anime sweatdroppng were possible than I would have about a million on my head. "Eh, that is to wierd cuz I have to go a sleepover that starts in like 15 minutes. The sleepover I am going to is for the End of the Year Celebration."

The girl's looked at me wierd "Hey were going to the same Sleepover" they said blushing. I felt like blushing too "Ehhh sure why not? My name is Jacob. Jacob Best"

"Senje Emuljra, and this is Julina Starlett. Nice to meet you." So the 3 of us started running with me in the lead. 'I hope I dont get late....'

Arnen
20th June 2003, 07:49 PM
Kid:
~Name: Erin Johnson
~Gender: Girl
~Age: 13
~Grade: Going into 8th
~Looks: Sort-of-tanned skin, light brown hair cut sort of short, grey eyes with a hint of green, as well as flecks of orange tint (has odd eyes). Ears are pierced, but she hardly ever wears earrings. She also needs glasses (near-sighted), but never wears them. She also has a lower retainer and a removable upper retainer (irridescent blue on one side, solid black on the other).
~Personality: Somewhat depressed and antisocial, and has a fragile psyche, but often cracks jokes at unappropriate times. She's a huge tomboy, and likes all sorts of "boy stuff"
~Clothes:
Set one: A light purple halter top and kahki jeans.
Set two: A tight black T-shirt and dark blue jeans.
Set three: A blue sleeveless tank top and white capris.
PJs: A matching pair of blue-and-white marbled capri pants and a tank top. The top has a star on it in red plastic jewels, and both have red trim.
Other: Her shoes are brown leather sandals.
~Carrying case: She actually has two: Her suitcase is a darkish purple color and has wheels and a handle on top. She also has a little mini-backpack, a bright purple with black straps and silver trim.
~Pack:
Suitcase: Clothes, a brush (round, with the teeth going all the way around), a portable toothbrush, Crest two-in-one toothpaste/mouthwash, a flashlight (a big, heavy one, the kind cops have; her dad's a cop, and it's his old falshlight), case for retainer, and various DVDs.
Backpack: GBA, the games Golden Sun 2 (*sees DT's card* Hmm, it seems to be quite popular :P) LoZ: ALttP, and Sapphire Version, some candy (mostly chocolate), mascara and a little round thing with two kinds of lip gloss in it, and her wallet (contains some cash, her house keys, and her student ID card).
~Relations: ...
~Other: *slaps Other with rubber chicken*

Demon:
~Name: Kiichiyo (pronounced KEE-chee-oh)
~Gender: Male
~Age: Looks 15 (is... VERY old)
~Type of Demon: *can't think of name* He has two forms.
First: His more human-looking form and the one he takes around humans, he looks like a human boy with pure white hair that goes halfway down his back. His eyes are yellow and have slit pupils, like a snake's, and a pair of golden horns protrude from his forehead. He has a green, dragon-like tail that he can retract at will, and his canines are long, almost like fangs.
Second: A snaky green dragon (think Haku from Spirited Away)with the same yellow eyes as his first form, only all yellow. His fangs are golden, as are the two horns on his head.
~Personality: He will protect those in trouble in a flash. He is serious most of the time, but is rather good-humored. He speaks using words like "thee" and "thou."
~Clothes: A white shirt, baggy black pants, and Japanese-style sandals (think Kenshin) (only in his humanoid form)
~Other: He's a good demon, if you haven't noticed.

~~Erin*Human~~

I quickly grabbed my stuff from by the door, yelled good-bye to my mom, and ran out the door. I only had a couple minutes to get to the sleepover!

As I ran out the door, I saw several kids who were going to the sleepover as well. I shrugged, deciding to follow them. They all started running, so I quickened my gait as well. I didn't really know the way, and it was kind of hard to run in sandals. I sighed, slowing down. I might as well take my time, since I was already running a bit late.

OoC: I have no idea what to do with Kiishiyo... Maybe I'll wait and post for him when Mizzy gets kidnapped...

Mystic_clown
20th June 2003, 08:14 PM
Demon:
Name: Jigenbakudon (A.K.A. Jigen)
Type of Demon: He’s a toy demon. He’s skinny and made of wood. He looks a bit like a toy jester with red eyes and stripes all over his body. His torso has four sections. His limbs can be pulled off and reattached and his neck can extend.
Personality: Pretty wacky and clumsy. He loves to crack jokes and to play tricks on people. He’s a coward and a bit on the hyper side.
Clothes: He wears a red jester hat, white gloves, blue pants and red clown shoes.
Other:

I'll do his intro later.

Shadow Djinn
20th June 2003, 08:52 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Densai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" DENSAI! HURRY UP! ONLY 30 MINUTES TILL THE SLEEPOVER!" Sakura threw open her bedroom door and let loose a earshattering scream.
" I'm already packed." I shot back.
" Hmph." Sakura flung on her Sky blue backpack and grabbed her sleeping bag. My sleeping bag was strapped on my back, and we left our rooms. Our mom was in front of the door, smiling.
" Do I have to go?" I grumbled. My mom stopped smiling.
" It's time you made some FRIENDS." She smiled again and we walked out.
" Why did we have to go." I muttered. Sakura glared.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
21st June 2003, 07:44 PM
~~~~~~Julina~~~~~~

I looked around at the group of kids around and felt genuinely happy for the first time in a while. Maybe it wouldn't be too hard making new friends at all. I felt a smile dance around the corners of my lips and turned to Senje who was beside me.
"Hey, listen...I'm really glad u came with me here. I really wouldn't know to get here otherwise." I said quietly, not quite meeting her eyes. Sometimes I down right hated my shyness.
Senje grinned, not the least bit coy, and said, "No problemo, girl. I think it helped all of us."
I couldn't help but grin too as I walked on with Jacob, Erin, and Senje. The group chatted all the way to Chris' house, which was a huge white house at the end of the block, although I did not participate in much of the conversation. Feeling a bit uneasy, I smiled politely whenever one of them looked at me and blushed slightly whenever Jacob did. But the uneasiness hit me hardest when Jacob lifted a finger to ring the doorbell. Maybe I won't fit in. They'll never like me. Maybe I'd better-- But it was too late as the door opened.

Tyler and Hobbes
21st June 2003, 08:41 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So it's okay if we come right now?" I asked Chris. "Yeah, sure, Shade." he said. Suddenly the doorbell wrang. "I'll get it." I said. Me and Chris were good friends. "Hello?" I asked. One of them I knew, I knew Erin from school. The others I didn't know. "Hi!" they said, coming in. One or two of them seemed nervous. "Shade, at you service." I said, bowing, acting like a buttler. "Knock it off, Shade." Erin said. I dialed Tomoyo's nember from Chris's house. "Hey." I said. "Hey." "Do you think you can do me a really big favor?" I asked. "Sure, what's up?" "I need you to get Mizzy, and come to Chris's house." "Alright, bye." I hung up the phone. "So, what are your names?" I asked the group. "I'm Julina, that's Jacob and that's Senje and that's Erin, but she seems to know your name already." "Unfortunately..." Erin said, under her breathe. I was always acting as an older brother to Erin, I mean the teasing, playing tricks, part. She thought I was annoying. I gave her a noogie. She hated when I did that. Sometimes I helped her like an older brother would. "What was your name again?" jacob asked. "Shade." I said calmly.

legendary fisherman1
30th June 2003, 11:25 PM
Jacob
__________________________________________________ __________

"What was your name again?" I asked. "Shade." he said calmly.

"So where are we going to sleep?" I asked Shade. "Well ask Chris." he said lazily. "He's in the Kitchen right now."

I walked in the kitchen followed by Julina, Senje, and Erin to ask Chris where to sleep.

legendary fisherman1
3rd July 2003, 10:46 PM
*Sweatdrops* Bump