PDA

View Full Version : Great Googly Moogly!

Iveechan
20th June 2003, 03:43 AM
This si my firts Fic so dun Flam me, ok/

oNce apon a time their was a kid namd Tanyaa 9yes thats how its speleld9 and tanyaa was exited becuase she wsa going to start on her Pokemon trainer jurny and Tanyaas mom was relayl sad to see her only child go she said 'I am going to miss yuo Tanyaa' and Tanyaa said 'Oh dont worry mom i will be ok I Have to go to profesor trees house to get my starter Pokemon k/' and Tanyaas mom said 'Oh ok bye honey i will miss yuo and dont forget tour supliess' so Tanyaa deciedd to pack her suplies hes packed a flashlithg for seeing in the dark and a tent and sleeping bag for campgin and some food and tm 50 and tm 34 and tm 202 9which is a tm that i made up callde Hyper Deistucjion it makes any pokemon faint and is superffective aganst everything9. latre after Tanyaa ate hre bacon and Eggs and toast and drank her orange joice and said goodybe to her mom she arrives at profesor trees hose to get her starter Poekmon but prof tree 9 i am shotenrign it to prfo by the wAy9 was not threr and Tanyaa said 'i wonder wear prof tree is' and Tanyaa heard a vioce say 'help there is a Poochyena attacking em1' abd Tanyaa arrived just in time she chose a pokevball thikinign it was going to be a starter but she was surprised she got a Bagon1 So Bagon defeated the Pooychena and prof tree said 'you are good i am going to lte yuo keep Bagon it seems to like you ha ha' and Tanyaa says 'yAY I GOT MY FIRST pOKEMON1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111' then all of a sudden a kid appearede and says 'hey lets have amatcjh' and Tnayaa says Ok go Bagon' and the kid says 'i choose you Wumrple' and Bagon defeatd Wurmple with hPER Destrucjion 9Tanyaa tought is to Bagon relly fast rite before the match9 ajnd the kid says 'ah stupid Wurmple i hate you you are stupid and i ahte you' and Tanyaa sais ;hey you should NOT be mean to Pokemon there uor freinds and help us' and the kid sayts 'i hate you you suck' and Tanyaa says 'well I am going to baet you at everything' and then all of a sudden Bagon puts his head on Tanyaa and Tanyaa ios happy becuase she nows that bagon likes her and trusts her. Tanyaa and Bagon see a taillow and Bagon uses tackle and tailow faints and Tanyaa catches it then Tanyaa wne to the gym is Rubtsoro and she almost lost to roxanne but then all of a sudden Talloiw evolved into tAILLON which is a made up Pokemon I created so its copyright to me and son't steele it1111 Taillon said dexter the Pokedex is is knwoen to evolve into Taillon only once every 10000 years is is a steel and Dragon typo and Tanyaa said 'Yay now i can win' so Taillon in the haet of battle usedd Dragon Death 9which I maed up9 and defeated nosepass 'wow You are really good said Roxanne 'so i give you the Rock bagde' and Tanyaa sais yay now I can become a dragon master and do to the next city' so Tanyaa and Bagon anf Raiilon decided to...

"KYAAAAAAA!"

A purple and red blur zooms into this fic and throws ninja death stars at it. It is...NINJA TYROGUE! He lands with on his feet like a cat and brushes himself off.

"I betcha thought that was real, huh? Ha ha, gotcha foo'! Erm, anyway, the REAL fic will come soon, don't fret! The author has to get over her MONSTROUS laziness, plus she is going to Chincoteague tomorrow to see wild ponies! Puh, wild ponies. What's so exctiting about bland animals that have no special powers?"

"SHUT UP, I AM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!" Iveechan, the weird hybrid of Ivysaur, Eevee, and Hitmonchan yells. "Anyway, this fic WILL be a trainer story and WILL star a girl named Tanyaa (which is the real spelling BTW) but don't worry because it ain't gonna be like that pile of crap!" Iveechan points to the story that Ninja Tyrogue is eating.

"Ugh," Ninja Tyrogue groans, "I'm gonna have one helluva turd in the morning. Atleast bad fics taste like chocolate..."

TO BE CONTINUED WHEN THE REAL FIC STARTS! What's really sad is that some of these typo's are real...

SneaselReborned
20th June 2003, 10:33 PM
20 bucks says this was a dare...

Andrew
20th June 2003, 11:01 PM
Oh look! My finger is falling onto the mouse button, which is conviently laid on the close button ;)

No more spammy dares please, unless you follow them up. Ok, and we can tell when this is a dare and you're just not illiterate. Next time please read the rules and Fanfic 101. :)

KThnxByeByeHaveANiceDay!