PDA

View Full Version : Hoso episodes

Kojiro
20th June 2003, 09:38 AM
What are Hoso episodes and can some one give me a brief description of all the Hoso episdoes shown?

Hanada Tattsu
20th June 2003, 10:57 AM
Pokemon Hoso is a spin-off clip show of Pokemon that shows clips from the anime. Recently, this show has been airing specials about many different characters.

1: The first special was about Brock. We see his father and his siblings again, and also his mother. She trains water types. We see him give his Geodude, his Onix, and his Crobat to his brother Jiroo and leaves for Hoenn with his Forretress.

2: About Misty. She gets back her Starmie and Horsea, and inherits a bunch of Goldeen, Seaking, Shellder, Seel, Dewgong, and even a giant Gyarados from her sisters. She goes back to the Cerulean Gym. We also see the Fighting Brothers from the show.

There have been other specials about the Pichu Brothers from the third movie short, as well as some about Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth). We've seen some featuring Proffesor Oak, Tracey, Delia, and Ash's Pokemon in Pallet. We've seen a special about Cassidy and Butch, who have a Sableye and a Mightyena.

We've also seen another special about Misty. Tracey makes an appearence, and so does Sakura from Ecruteak. She has Espeon and a Beautifly.

*moves*

Chris 2.1
21st June 2003, 10:14 AM
I need a few Hoso questions answered...

-Tough battle: Team rocket enter!
What happens in this episode? Is it kinda like a movie short, where they're just dropped in any old location or something?

-Pichu bros:
Erm...what happens here? I presume its the Brothers scampering around for 30mins...

There, i'd b really pleased if someone could answer them ^^

Hanada Tattsu
21st June 2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
I need a few Hoso questions answered...

-Tough battle: Team rocket enter!
What happens in this episode? Is it kinda like a movie short, where they're just dropped in any old location or something?

Team Rocket are thought to be heroes when they blast off in a small Hoenn village.

-Pichu bros:
Erm...what happens here? I presume its the Brothers scampering around for 30mins...

There, i'd b really pleased if someone could answer them ^^

Yeah, the Pichu Brothers are just playin' around for half an hour.

AKA Pokemon Fan
26th June 2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu

Yeah, the Pichu Brothers are just playin' around for half an hour.
And Meowth falls in love with a Skitty.:)

http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/pokejello02/images/housu8-37.JPG

Go here (http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/pokejello01/pkmn_epguides_pictures.html) for more galleries of AG, Hoso and MQ episodes.

Hanada Tattsu
26th June 2003, 10:59 AM
Heh, I've never seen Hoso. Meowth is falling in love with a lot of Pokemon lately, isn't he? :D

pikasaiyan
27th June 2003, 02:21 PM
If you look at the pictures of Beautifly vs Dustox it shows a picture of what appears to be a mudkip evolving, im guessing that is someone else's?

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 10:31 PM
I really want to see the hoso special with Misty. I bet they will be great if they ever get translated in english. Misty is the best and her with gyrados would be funny. I remember in one episode they said that gyarados was her pokemon type or sign.

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:40 AM
No, that's just Mudkip being called out of its Pokeball, not an evolution.

Dragon_Claw
29th June 2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
I really want to see the hoso special with Misty. I bet they will be great if they ever get translated in english. Misty is the best and her with gyrados would be funny. I remember in one episode they said that gyarados was her pokemon type or sign.

Yeah, and then she got really mad hearing this, just like a Gyarados. This will mean she has lots of luck in her life :)

Hanada Tattsu
29th June 2003, 10:26 AM
I know that Misty's horoscope was a Gyarados, and now she has two of her own. What was Ash's and Brock's horsocopes again?

Dragon_Claw
29th June 2003, 10:31 AM
Brock had a Onix, but Ash' I don't remember. I think it was a Bellsprout

Hanada Tattsu
29th June 2003, 10:35 AM
Wow, this is cool. Misty's horoscope was a Gyarados, and she has two. Brock's was an Onix, and he had one. Maybe this means that Ash' horsocope will be the newest member on his team.

Entropy
29th June 2003, 12:51 PM
Remember the horoscopes were fake, though. Butch and Cassidy (aka: Kosaburo sp? and Yamato) made fake books, and the Gyarados one reflected that!

At the end of the episode, I remember James checking a real fortunes book, but we never find out what his fortune is...

A Grilled Fish
29th June 2003, 11:56 PM
Heh, I've never seen Hoso. Meowth is falling in love with a lot of Pokemon lately, isn't he? :D

What's really strange is that in the very beginning episode 'A Problem With Paras' Meowth fell in love with a HUMAN! XD

However, they also made Brock embarrased about his constant crushes in the beginning, but in later episodes he was very open about them. VERRRY open :D. *sigh* The characters have changed so much...

AKA Pokemon Fan
30th June 2003, 09:38 AM
I know that Misty's horoscope was a Gyarados, and now she has two of her own. What was Ash's and Brock's horsocopes again?
Since when does she have TWO Gyarados? I wasn't aware that it had even been confirmed that the Gyarados in the first Misty special stayed at the gym or belonged to the gym.

Hanada Tattsu
30th June 2003, 01:18 PM
No, it has been confirmed for a while now that she inherited the Gyarados as well as all the other of Daisy-tachi's Pokemon.

AKA Pokemon Fan
1st July 2003, 10:20 AM
No, it has been confirmed for a while now that she inherited the Gyarados as well as all the other of Daisy-tachi's Pokemon.
Then what did you mean by sayng she has two Gyarados?

Hanada Tattsu
1st July 2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
Then what did you mean by sayng she has two Gyarados?

I'm sorry, I just read the guide and it is confirmed that she just gets one Gyarados, not two. I'm very sorry.

AKA Pokemon Fan
1st July 2003, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry, I just read the guide and it is confirmed that she just gets one Gyarados, not two. I'm very sorry.
No prob, everybody makes mistakes. ;)

Hanada Tattsu
1st July 2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
No prob, everybody makes mistakes. ;)

LOL, I know. :D

I wonder if her Gyarados knows moves like Hyper Beam, or if its not fully experienced to know that move.

AKA Pokemon Fan
3rd July 2003, 11:56 AM
LOL, I know. :D

I wonder if her Gyarados knows moves like Hyper Beam, or if its not fully experienced to know that move.
Judging by the episode pictures I've seen it does indeed know Hyper Beam, though with anime gyarados that seems to be generic move.:)

Hanada Tattsu
3rd July 2003, 12:12 PM
Wow, I wanna see Misty have a rematch with Ash. Even though he beats her twice, I think her new Pokemon can beat him easily. Of course Sakura beat Misty with her Espeon and her Beautifly in one of the recent Hoso's, and she was the first to get Misty's new badge. :)