PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge (Referee needed)

Mindprobe
20th June 2003, 10:42 AM
3on3
DQ 1 week
Referee: Cyrus
Arena: Indigo Plateau - Rock Challenge
Regular indigo stadium, but the ground is filled with rocks. Small, medium and huge rocks. Much like the anime stadium where Gary fough against Melissa and Ash fought against that guy with Nidorino.

Discothéque
20th June 2003, 10:47 AM
Hm... I'll challenge you. Who chooses first?

Mindprobe
20th June 2003, 10:51 AM
Sorry I didn't mention the order.

You send first
I send next and attack
Then you attack

Discothéque
20th June 2003, 10:53 AM
Hm... who to choose, who to choose...

Banshee! Go! (Houndoom, female)

Mindprobe
20th June 2003, 11:20 AM
I choose my female Ursaring, Grizz!

1.Okay, first create few clones with double team, use minium amount of energy.

2.1. If your opponent uses swift. I want you to just ram towards her, the small shurikens won't hurt you much. Hit her with a dynamic punch, make her feel the pain.

2.2. If your opponent uses another move, rampage her with earthquake.

2.3. If your opponent uses toxic, protect it.

3.1. If you don't have any clones left, and you are near her use another dynamic punch

3.2. If you have any clones left, and you are far away. Use another earthquake

3.3 If your opponent uses toxic, protect it. But don't protect if you have previously protected.

Grizz: "Grrr! Consider it done!"
Mindprobe: "you can do it!"

Double Team ~ Dynamic Punch/Earthquake/Protect ~ Dynamic Punch/Earthquake/Protect

EDIT: Everything now we need is the ref ;)

Cyrus
20th June 2003, 11:26 AM
Mindprobe asked me to ref this, if there are no objections I will.

Discothéque
20th June 2003, 11:34 AM
Hm. Banshee, you may have some trouble, but we can overcome.

First things first. That lovely arena you're standing in - Grizz can't take it now. Beautiful Devastation - this arena is now almost as if your own, and your opponent is going to have quite the trouble. Finally, escape those seismic waves in the earth with a Faint Attack, and go directly from behind. Finally, since you're a bit away, release a Fire Spin to capture her into the flames even more than she most likely already was.

Beautiful Devasation | Faint Attack [Avoid the earthquake, get behind Grizz] | Fire Spin
~
Houndoom - Female
Nickname: Banshee
Signature Move: Beautiful Devastation
Description:
Destruction. A common thing within the world, which can easily rip anything into a barren wasteland. This of course includes with Banshee's power, which everything becomes twisted at her will.

Somehow focusing on every solid, and perhaps even liquid element within the arena, she replaces these with three things - fire, darkness and poison. Within the arena, any sort of object becomes one certain thing.

Rocks become scorching clusters of fire and the shrubs and greenery become aflame, and the ground becomes a swirling mass of darkness. Water nearby somehow morphs to deadly toxin. Due to the fact Banshee called upon this destruction with her dark powers, it doesn't hurt her at all, and causes quite a bit of trouble on the opponent. Inside of the arena, the attack only effects what scenery is exactly there.

Every round, the swirling vortex of darkness that, during this attack, is the ground takes away 2% health for the three rounds. Damage varies if the foe touches any of the flames or poison. Though, dark types are immune to the damage done by the darkness of the ground, fire types are immune to the flames and poison types are immune to the toxin.

After three rounds, the scenery is back to normal, as if nothing had happened. This attack may only be used once, due to the many mutations of natural things during the process of it.
Type: Dark|Damage: 2% every round from the darkness, the rest varies|Accuracy: 85%|Effects: The arena becomes a mixture of flames, darkness and toxin depending on what is in the arena. The attack only affects rocks, grass, water and ground in the arena.

Discothéque
20th June 2003, 11:36 AM
Well, since I can't edit my attacks, I'm sorry for the double post. ^_^; But sure Cyrus, you can ref! No objections from me.

Cyrus
20th June 2003, 03:02 PM
Mind Probe vs. Discothèque

Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:

Banshee (Houndoom, f): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Grizz: (Ursaring, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Arena: Indigo Stadium (Rock)

Commands:

Banshee: Beautiful Devastation ~ Faint Attack ~ Fire Spin

Grizz: Double Team ~ Dynamic Punch / Earthquake / Protect ~ Dynamic Punch / Earthquake / Protect

Battle:

As the two trainers enter the rock-covered version of the single most overused arena in history, their first champions are released. On one side is a large grizzly bear towering over her opponent, a smallish onyx furred hound. Both warriors start off defensively, Banshee focuses her mind toward drastically warping the arena to match the darkness within her heart. The arena slowly begins to shift from an artistic representation of a rock littered cliff to a rather depraved image of hell. As the arena’s floor shifts from firm soil to tangible shadow, the towering brute summons forth a trio of false images in the hopes of avoiding her foe’s initial assault. Banshee is unfazed by the appearance of three additional targets as the boulders littering the arena ignite, flames enshroud the stones until they appear to be nothing but uneven spheres of flame. The minor quantities of ground water shift to liquid toxins.

Taking a moment to survey her work, the hellhound is pleased to see the rolling shadows having replaced the soil. Turning back to her opponent, the hound awaits with some trepidation for her adversary to release her seismic disturbance. With a roar, Grizz generates a single seismic wave that rips through the shadowy soil. Banshee, sensing the sudden shifting of the arena’s surface, summons her shroud of darkness and attempts to rush behind the seismic wave. Yet the nature of a seismic wave is that it is by very definition, circular. Banshee’s trepidation proves warranted as she is struck by the wave as it rips through the arena, causing the enflamed boulders to roll haphazardly along with the wave. Grizz scans the arena attempting to locate her opponent as the seismic wave stops, locating her off to her left and behind her in a painful position on her side.

A mere heartbeat after Banshee returns to her feet, she is emitting a stream of flames in an attempt to surround her opponent in a sphere of flames. The flames encompass two of the four images, shattering a pair of the clones. While the hellhound stands ready for the earthquake this time around, she is still exposed to the ravaging wave. Yet the last of Grizz’s clones are lost to the insidious shadow of the arena and Grizz is forced to suffer a minor tug at his soul from the very ground she is standing on.

Post battle Stats:

Banshee (Houndoom, f): 60% (Damage Cap) (HP) 80% (Energy)

Grizz: (Ursaring, F): 98% (HP) 75% (Energy)

Arena: Indigo Stadium (Rock) : Hell for 6 more actions

Mindprobe
22nd June 2003, 09:19 AM
I recommened to lower the DQ to 4 days. Just in order to make this match go by faster.

Cyrus
29th June 2003, 08:37 PM
My apologizies Discothéque, but the DQ time is up. I declare Mind Probe victor by DQ.