PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] gameshark problems

Shiny Charizard
20th June 2003, 02:54 PM
i using my gameshark on my red version then out of no where it erased my saved data. Now every time try to use the gameshark it shows the gameboy nintendo thing like when you start every gameboy game then it goes to the gameshark logo screen then after that it doesn't go to the gameshark main menu it just turns blank . has this ever happen o any one else and can it be fixed.

RaZoR LeAf
20th June 2003, 03:40 PM
Ah the risks of cheating, that everyone ignores until there's a problem.

Moonlight Espeon
16th July 2003, 07:11 PM
Did you use an outdated Gameshark and then use the updated one on the same game? I had this problem on my Crystal version but it only messed up my items so whenever I went to the Items Pocket, the game would freeze O_o;;

Otherwise, did you enter a special code that wasn't already there onto the Gameshark? Sometimes the Gameshark codes they give you on the internet have fatal glitches, like deleting your saved data and possibly ruining your Gameshark system... I'm afraid to use Gameshark now because my games are so good...

Dragon_Claw
18th July 2003, 04:09 PM
my red game got ruïned because of it!

Leon-IH
18th July 2003, 06:46 PM
simple solution.. BURN GAMESHARK

Glaucus
19th July 2003, 03:04 AM
There are way more gameshark topics then there used to be on the old TPM. Mods used to close those topics :( .

Anyway, try resetting your Gameshark then, and restart your red version.

Dragon_Claw
19th July 2003, 03:06 AM
the game shark is broken. And everytime some1 talks to me or I check the menu, or get a battle the game freezes :(

DannyBoy
20th July 2003, 02:06 AM
When I used to use a game shark, I had it for yellow and then it did the same thing so my friend put tape on thesides of it and it worked again so try that out.

SWAMPERT1
28th July 2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by RaZoR LeAf
Ah the risks of cheating, that everyone ignores until there's a problem. :yes:

Dragon_Claw
16th August 2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by SWAMPERT1
:yes:

That my friend, is spam. Never do it again please