PDA

View Full Version : The Demention tournament Sign-Ups(Just look at this for a second;Many Anime included)

legendary fisherman1
20th June 2003, 04:14 PM
Heres the scoop. You've just got a letter saying that you have been entered into a Shaman tournament for the title "Greatest Shamon Team". The letter was sent to you by 'Amano Lumaer'. The letter sayes that your skills as a shaman are good enough to be on his team. This team is to face off against other dementions in battle. You have a choice to go due to the fact that you 'might' get seriously injured or worse....This is like the Yu-Yu-Hakusho Dark tournament but you use ghosts to win. The ghosts you use are from anime that have special powers.

The letter tells you to go to the TokyoDome entrance at 2:00 o`clock P.M. There you will find a man in a green shirt and blue pants waiting outside the telephone booth. He will explian everything there. You already have your 'ghosts'.

The charactors you choose from are within these anime(Pretend they are ghosts if they aren't):

Yu-Yu-Hakusho
DragonBall/Z/GT
Yu-Gi-Oh
Inuyasha
Rurouni Kenshin
Naratu
Card Captor Sakura
Tenchi Muyo
And other Anime charactors that have a great power.

Sign-Up Form:

Name:
Hight:
Personality:
History:
Ghosts:
Items/Weapons you use when you Intigrate:

My Sign-Up

Name: Amano Lumaer ^.^
Looks: He has black long hair(Think a Super Saiyan Kenshin), and brown eyes. He has scars all over his arms. He wheres a green shirt and black pants.
Hight: 5 ft, 6 in
Personality: He likes to get straight to the point. He's a little shy but he can change his personality at will.
History: He got his seconed sight or 'Spirit Awareness' when he was only 6 years old when a ghost possesed him. From then on he alwayes like to talk to ghosts. At age 16 he was walking near a Nuclear Factory when some barrels of different kinds of chemials dropped on him. He then got the ability to sence portals to other dimentions. In anouther dimention he saw a sign-up for the Dimention Tournament. It was a tournament of Shamans. Other creatures in the dimentions thought he had little chance of survival if he entered.
Ghosts: Kazuma Kuwabara, Kenshin Hemura, Bakura Ryou
Items/Weapons used when you Intigrate: A hilt, Reverce-Blade Sword, Dual Monsters Deck,and Millinium Ring.

I will exept 5 sign-ups.

legendary fisherman1
21st June 2003, 12:32 PM
Is it that my topic is borig or that no one knows anything about Shaman King! Please reply:(

legendary fisherman1
22nd June 2003, 08:10 PM
*Sweatdrops* Uuuummmm....Please reply?

Sir Chris
23rd June 2003, 06:05 AM
Well, to be honest, if this ever gets started, I will own with Yusuke, ^_^; I will check in from time to time, :P

~ Chris

legendary fisherman1
25th June 2003, 07:43 PM
Meanwhile, I will PM people and wonder if I will ever get a sign-up *is sad*:(

Sakura12
28th June 2003, 11:10 PM
Name: Serpentine Tsukikage (or Serp)
Looks: Has long reddish hair braided down her back, with clear blue eyes. Usually wears a T-shirt of the same colour as her eyes and baggy black pants, with a long hooded cloak over it.
Height: 5'6".
Personality: Rather aggressive at times, and often challenges Amano's authority.
History: Serp has been able to go beyond the borders of space and time since birth, and was always labeled as a 'weirdo'. This is perhaps where she adopts her aggressive nature from. To avoid the stares of fellow schoolmates, she often skipped school, spending her time instead traveling through time and space to visit other dimentions. Her parents, who weren't too keen on having having an abnormal child, often left her alone, even hiding her from neighbours, afraid that they might blab the secret that their child was a Seer. When she received Amano's letter, she was reluctant to go. However, the wish to meet other Seers like herself was too great, and she gave in.
Ghosts: Sakura Kinomoto, Inuyasha,
Items/Weapons you use when you Intigrate: Err... Can anyone enlighten me on this one?

Well, I did my best to make a good sign up, considering I didn't know what I was typing half the time... Sorry!

legendary fisherman1
28th June 2003, 11:20 PM
Okay when you intigrate you it would be in your best intrest to use weapons. Since you have InuYasha and Sakura (get a third ghost;) ) you would use the InuYasha's Tetsiega and Sakura's Star Wand. Kay?