PDA

View Full Version : Megaman Battle Network: The ightiest Navi (STARTS! LSUs welcome)

Mystic_clown
20th June 2003, 06:12 PM
Excitement is in the air as the world netbattle tournament is coming closer. Netbattlers everywhere are perfecting their navis for the ultimate tournament. The winner will win 10,000,000 zenny and will be given the title ‘King of the Net’. Then strange things begin to happen. Viruses begin pop up everywhere, navis are disappearing and now mysterious names have began appearing on the sign up board for the tournament. Could this be the work of just normal criminals or is there a more sinister plot behind all this. Now a group of netbattlers have decided to find out what is going on and stop to it.

Here’s the deal, the good guys have been noticing the increase in net crimes lately and have decided to put a stop to it. Unknown to them however, the bad guys have a more sinister plot in mind then just wrecking havoc and somehow the tournaments related. I don’t want to give the plot away so I’m not telling. You can play as characters from the other Megaman Battle Networks if you want, but you must use their navis.

Here’s the sign up
Name:
Side: Good, Evil or Neutral (I wont accept too many neutrals okay?)
Appearance:
Personality:
Navi’s Name: what’s your navi called?
Navi Type: Wood, Normal, Fire, Aqua or Elec.
Navi Appearance:
Navi Personality:
Navi Attacks: What are its attacks. Include description.
History: not optional
Relationships:
Other: Say hello to my little friend!!!

You can have up to three cards

Here’s mine
Name: Gali Virgo
Side: Good
Appearance: He has long, scruffy purple hair and brown eyes. He wears a white T-shirt, a black leather jacket, torn jeans, white and red sneakers and a black glove on his right hand.
Personality: He’s quiet and secretive. He may seem mean at first, but he’s really a nice guy at heart. He’s cold and seems heartless. He really does care about his friends deep down. He’s really brave and loves a challenge
Navi Name: Genoman EXE
Navi Type: Normal
Navi Appearance: He looks similar to Megaman except his armor is a redish pink instead of blue. He has blue eyes and his armor is a bit bulky. He has a cannon on his right arm (similar to the one Beelzemon has from Digimon Session 3).
Navi Personality: He’s a bit nicer to people then Gali is. He’s a merciful guy but will delete a navi if he has to. He seems to be Gali’s only friend and is loyal to him to the end. Like Gali, he loves a challenge.
Navi Attacks:
Quick shot-fires a small blast of red energy. Not very strong.
Geno Blaster-fires a large ball of red energy. Pretty powerful.
Geno Breaker-fires a large beam of red energy that also wipes out anything 20 feet straight in front of him. Really powerful.
History: He wasn’t always cold hearted. He had a really good friend when they were kids. His friend was then killed in a hit and run car accident. Since then, he’s become cold to everyone, not wanting the same thing to happen. He became a netbattler when he was twelve to hunt down the guy who killed his friend.
Relationships: Conciders Laura as his friend (he eventually gets a crush on her).
Other: N/A

Gali
--------------------------
“Genoman!!” I cried, “Send that virus back to where he spawned from!!”
“Right!” Genoman replied, “Geno Blaster!!” The ball of energy blasted the virus to smithereens. I sighed.
“What’s wrong Gali?” Genoman asked.
“It’s just that,” I replied, “This is all too easy. I need a challenge.” Genoman sighed.
“I know what you mean.”

And here’s my evil one.
Name: Marik Ishtar
Side: Evil
Appearance: Looks like Malik from Yu-Gi-Oh except his and eyes are a poisonous green and he also wears a black leather jacket.
Personality: Very, very evil!! He only cares about two things, himself and ruling the net. He’s intelligent, ruthless and yet charming.
Navi Name: Ultimaman
Navi Appearance: He looks a lot like Quickman except his armor is back and green. He has black, metallic angel wings and long claw-like fingers.
Navi Personality: Same as Malik except he prefers to fight his enemies one on one and is really cocky.
Navi Attacks:
Shadow Slash-appears in front of the enemy and slashes then with his claw. Pretty strong.
Darkness Howl-his right arm turns into a dog’s head and fires a blast of dark energy. Pretty Strong
Fallen Angel-he spreads his wings and multiple blast of dark energy are fired at the enemy. Really powerful.
History: He was nearly killed in a car accident and was left for dead. He believed that society didn’t even try to save him. He somehow survived and retreated into the underground. There he started a gang and began committing net crimes all over the world, just for the fun of it! Now that the tournament is near, he has a more sinister pan in mind.
Relationships: none yet.

I’ll do his intro later

One more thing. Here’s some things you need to know if you haven’t played any on the MBNs.
-Navis are strictly in cyberspace and the only way you can communicate to them is by a device called a PET.
-You can use the moves of other navis if you have chips of them.
-If your navi gets deleted (killed) you can revive using the backup data

Toxicity
20th June 2003, 06:21 PM
Name: Laura Rider
Appearance: Has deep forest green eyes with a faint ring of brown surrounding the pupils, mid-neck length dark brown(nearly black) hair with blue highlights, and deeply pale skin. Is around 5'11" and thin. Wears a long-sleeved black tee and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length her combat boots are barely visible. Also has a pair of silver rimmed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) usually seen with a pair of clip-on shades and a deep blue bandana.
Personality: Is mainly dark(dark depressive) and silent. May seem anti-social at first, but can be kind-hearted, calm, and gentle once you know her well. Will stand up for her friends if possible.
Navi Name: Bluewind
Navi Appearance: http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic/ciel.gif Like that, only her hair is black and what's pink is deep blue. Also has silvery
angel wings.
Navi Personality: Like Laura, only seems to be calm, gentle, and kind-hearted towards her allies more often than her.
Navi Attacks:
Mini Wind- Creates a small tornado and blows it at the enemy. Not really powerful.
Kaze Slash- Her left hand grows claws, she flies towards the enemy, and slashes them. Sorta powerful.
Blue Breaker- Forms a ball of blue energy until it's a quite large size, and fires at the enemy, causing havoc in it's path. Really Strong.
History: Never really knew her father, since he died when she was only two, almost three. She grew up being an outsider throughtout her early school years, but it grew worse when her mother was murdered when she was seven. Since then, she's been living with her aunt and still remains an outcast. She became a netbattler at thirteen, and since then, hunts down whoever killed her mother and demands revenge.
Relationships: Friends with Gali, might develop a light crush on him later on...

~*~Laura Rider~*~
"Bluewind...." I said softly, "Send the virus to its origin!"

"Right on it!" she nodded and revved up to attack, "Kaze Slash!" Her claws slashed through the virus's data with the agility of a katana...detroying it. As I watched...I sighed, one of the few songs in my head came through my mind again: "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence.

"What's wrong, Laura?" She asked calmly, slightly coking her head.

"It's as if detroying these many viruses in a week are becoming part of my mind....It's getting easy. It's as if I'm stuck in this dream and can't wake up...and fall before I can be saved from the darkness."

"I understand what you mean," she replied, "Listening to too much Evanescence again?"

I nodded slowly....looking back and forth between the window and my PET....I wondered about how Gali was progressing...
~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

Shadow Djinn
20th June 2003, 09:14 PM
Name: Zero
Side: Good, Evil or Neutral (I wont accept too many neutrals okay?)Neutral
Appearance:Looks like Zero from Candidate to Goddess otherwise known as Pilot Candidate
Personality:Serious type, and sarcastic when annoyed. He doesn't talk much, and is kinda smart, but even smarter in netbattling.
Navi’s Name: Hyperion. EXE
Navi Appearance:http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic/zero.gif But the armor is black
Navi Personality: Serious sometimes, and is sarcastic once in a while. He has never shown a smile, and is a navi of few words.
Navi Attacks:

Zero Slash: Runs forward and slashes with sword
Zero Blast: Fire ball of energy from gun http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic.shtml scroll down to the zero with the gun
Buster Slash: Raises sword and deals a combo of slashes
History: His family owned a big company that sold battle chips and Zero got a lot of them to collect. Then on his 11th birthday, they gave him Hyperion. His dad died later from a disease and he became depressed...
Relationships: ..
Other: ...

Name: Densai
Side: Good, Evil or Neutral (I wont accept too many neutrals okay?)Good
Appearance:http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/naruto/sasuke.jpg
Personality:He prefers to battle alone, and is smart in battling. He uses speed amd stealth instaed of brute power, and is a loner.
Navi’s Name: Shadow. EXE
Navi Appearance:http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic.shtml Scroll down to the Phantom.
Navi Personality: Same as Densai's
Navi Attacks:

Hurricane Blitz: Tosses shuriken into the air and it slices up the opponent
Shadow Slash: Creates many copies then throws his big shuriken at the enemy while teleporting behind enemy.
Stealth Sneak: Becomes Invisble until he gets hit
History: His family was killed by a group of gangsters and he escaped the orphange. He collected battle chips that he had before the accident, and used some of his savings to buy a PET from a boy.
Relationships:
Other:

Zero

" Hyperion, finish it!" I spat. He nodded. Quickly, he withdrew his gun and fired a swarm of blasts at the large virus. It disengrated but reappeared once again. I drew a battle chip from my pocket.
" Electro Sword!" I scanned it and Hyperion's sword was replaced with an electric one. He slashed through the virus and it dissapeared, this time not coming back.
" Good." I pocketed the chip and walked away, unplugging the wire.

Densai

" There are 3 viruses." Shadow reported, reappearing.
" Finish them then."I ordered. Shadow merely nodded.
" Hurricane Blitz!" A flurry of ninja stars were released as Shadow threw his big shuriken at the viruses. One was destroyed, yet still 2 remained.
" Still resisting eh? Well take this! SHADOW SLASH!" Shadow created his clones, each one taunting the viruses. One slashed a clone, but ended up being sliced by Shadow.
" Last one." I murmured, drawing a battle chip. Before I could scan it, Shadow and sliced the last virus into pieces.
" Good."

Pokemaster Ash
20th June 2003, 10:02 PM
Here I go...

Lan Hikari
------------------------------------

I was standing in an unfamiliar place. Things seemed so nice where I was. I saw Mayl standing not too far away from me. She rushed over and hugged me.

"I love you, Lan." she said.

"M...Mayl? I...I..." I said, surprised.

"I know, but I want to hear you say it." she said.

"I...I love you, too..." I said.

"Oh, Lan... Wake up." she said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Lan, wake up." she said. I was really confused.

"WAKE UP!!!!"

I rolled over and fell out of my bed. I looked over at my PET. Mega Man.EXE looked...kinda ticked off.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"About time you woke up, sleepy head. You're going to be late for school." he said.

"Aw, give me a break. I was having a nice dream." I said.

"I know. You were talking in your sleep. Man, when I tell the others about this one..." he said.

"Say one word and be deleted!" I shouted.

"Come on, Lan. You wouldn't delete your own brother, would you?" he said. I sighed.

"Sorry, Hub, but as Mega Man you can be a real pain sometimes." I said.

"I just make sure you get what you have to done. Now let's go." he said.

======================

We just barely made it on time. The bell rang just as I made it to the classroom.

"You just barely made it, Lan." Ms. Mari said.

"Sorry. Overslept." I said. The class began. Today's lecture was on rare chips. Sure enough, the guest speaker...

"Hello everyone." Mr. Higsby said, walking in.

"Hey." some of us said.

"Well we have another part of the rare chip lecture today, huh? This time we'll talk about the rarest of the rare. We're talking ones you pratically need to use powerful program advances just to have a chance at getting today." he said.

"(Something I've pretty much done...)" I thought. I thought about my rather massive chip set. I had collected a lot of chips ever since my first counter with the WWW. I still had them all. I just had a tendency to lose them in my room. Luckilly I had found them all recently and was ready to do some damage with them.

Higsby went on for quite some time about these hard-to get chips. AquaBalloon, ElecBalloon, HeatBalloon, LifeAura2, FighterSword, KnightSword, HeroSword, he covered them all. When the end of the day came, the bunch of us just kinda hung out.

"Hey, Lan. I bet Guts Man can pound Mega Man flat now." Dex said.

"How many times have we beaten you already, Dex?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think you should know when to quit." Mayl said.

"Yeah, with Guts Man's track record so far against Mega Man, you'd better throw in the towel. Otherwise he might get deleted." Yai said.

"Grr... I'll get that little blue Navi yet." Dex said.

"Yeah, when Higsby gives up looking for rare chips." Mega Man said.

"They have a point, de gutsu." Guts Man said.

"Whose side are you on!?" Dex said. Just then we all got emails.

"The World NetBattle Tournament is just weeks away. If you think you've got what it takes to take on the world's best NetBattlers, sign up now." it said.

"A world tournament. Sounds like fun." Roll said.

"Hey, wasn't there some sort of news story related to it recently? One of the battlers disappearing?" Glyde said.

"Seems strange, but I think it'll be fun to try out what Mega Man can do. With everything he's been through and all of the power ups he's gotten over time, he can take on anybody. And with all of my battle chips, no one can defeat us." I said.

-----------------------------------

A bit of a long-winded intro, but it's something closer to normal BN lines.

Skyline127
20th June 2003, 10:32 PM
Name: Sky Redwing
Appearance: Dark Blue hair covers his head and partially his eyes. He has the deepest blue eyes you've ever seen if you catch a rare glimps of them. A white T-shirt is worn with black stripes and a double "zero" on his back. Pants that go down to the ankles and have a red stripe down the sire are worn and torn. Nice sneakers, black and and white, a pretty large. Normal complexion and pretty tall.
Personality: Arogant and silent. He knows what he needs to, and won't be bothered. He rarely changes his mind once he gets an idea and pulls out of the clutches pretty well. And "underdog" if you would say so.
Navi’s Name: Drake
Navi Appearance: black and white armor and a huge @$$ rifle gun on his left arm ( white and the skin tight stuff is black). A black ragged cape flows behind him. A helmet that is Black and white. Mostly white. Huge outward spikes for shoulderpads. Cut in the center where it is black. Wears those armor things that are white with a bright blue little square knee thingees. Blue spikey bangs hang out from the helmet.
Navi Personality: See real personality...
Navi Attacks: Wind Bomber- A set shot so huge it fills up the field. Then implodes causing a huge explosion sending winds in every which dirrection lasting the rest of the fight. Makes him harder to touch in battle.
Driver- Sends his whole body into the enemy, slamming the guy out of the battlefield ussually.
Test- Disapears into the floor, a not ussual move to use so unkown. Then blasts out of any part in the room smashing into the enemy by surprise.
Normal moves- (duh)
History: Just some kid growing up in the world...
Relationships: I need some friends ;-;
Other: HI LITTLE FRIEND!!

OoC: Wow those first two posts sounded EXACTLY alike...
(/~~Sky~~\)
*blipidey blip* The alarm went. I was still sleeping...or trying too. "9...too earl...ee...." I kicked the side or the dresser sending the stupid alarm clock to the ground. It stopped beeping...about time as well. My computers Screen Saver had a navi battle sending the date and time to the screen. " Your kidding me...it's a weekday?" I got up with my eyes hanging out of my sockets. I had no energy. My spongebob sleeping pants hung low as I scratched my back and went into the bathroom.

Five minutes later I traunted out and got dressed. And unussually, I slipped on a black thin typish headband covering one of my eyes. A little green thingee covered that one eye so I didn't look stupid. I sat at my computer and downloaded a navi virus protector as I've been planning on doing. It isn't always relyable...well when I downloaded it it wasn't...I edited the code and it worked perfectly in test. I grabbed the controller and headed downstiars.

I saw my mom had left a note...saying she would be out the next few days. " But that means no good cooking!!! ;-; ;-; ;-;" I wimpered. I grabbed some cerial and headed out the door.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~++~+~+~+~+~ +

Still tired, so breathing harder than ever I biked up to school. I jumped off it at the gates slamming it into a bunch of ither bikes at the bike rack, then it knocked one down and made a space for itself, good enough.

Ramming into the classroom door I fell through to the ground. I'm too tired for this...

The teacher didn't even look at me and said, " So hows life been Sky?"

I replied with my eyes still facing the floor and I was still laying un the ground. In a muffled voice I said, " Well it sucks, for starters..."

Mystic_clown
21st June 2003, 01:33 AM
Gali
-------------------------------------
I sat in the lobby of the Netbattler HQ. I had nowhere else to go since I'm orphan.
"How's life treating you?" said the girl at the desk.
"Not too well," I replied, "Deleting these navis is just too easy. I need a real challenge."
"Well it may please you to know that the World Netbattle Tournament is coming up."
"The World Netbattling Tournament?" I thought for a few seconds.
"That may just be what I'm looking for. Could you sign me up?"
"Sure thing."

Marik
-----------------------------
I sat alone in the darkness.
"Sir," came a voice. I looked over to see one of my henchmen standing there.
"What is it?"
"We've signed up the netbattlers you requested sir. We've also gotten data on the other netbattlers sir."
"Thank you." I took the sheet of paper from my minion. I looked over it. I saw the name Gali.
Gali huh? That name sounds familier.
"Anything wrong sir?" the minion asked. I rose from my throne.
"I'm going to sign up for the tournament."
"You are? But why?"
"I've got my own reasons." I smiled under my cloak

Reborned-Dragon
21st June 2003, 02:54 AM
Can I sign up?

Name: Clay AmeTenshi
Apperance: Looks like Yusuke from YuYu Hakusho.
Personality: Calm and collected. Has a heart of gold but gets extremely serious when he's in a netbattle.
Navi's Name: Oni
Navi Apperance: Looks like Megaman but has black armor that's under clothes that look exactly like Goku's from DBZ. Has a bad *** sword too.
Navi Personality: Look at Clay's personality.
Navi Attacks: Chu Blast: A small light blue energy blast. Not to powerful.
Reigan Wave: A large beam of energy is fired from Oni's finger. Very Powerful.
Chou Reigan Combo: Does 20 slashes finished with a downward slash and finishes with a extremely large Reigan Wave.
History: Lives like any regular kid.
Relationships: Is Sky's best friend.
Other: Lan cracked corn and I don't care, Sky cracked corn and I don't care, Clay cracked corn and I do care, you stupid, stupid corn!

Mystic_clown
21st June 2003, 04:48 PM
Sure you're accepted.

Skyline127
22nd June 2003, 12:11 PM
(/~~Sky~~\)
The bell rang for the last class and I walked out with steam coming out of my ears. Ussually I'd net battle but I had a bad day. " Sky! What about our rematch?!" Came some guy who I probobly hauled *** against a few days ago. I turned around and looked up at him. I was silent for about a minute.

Then I kicked him in the shin really hard and hell fell to the ground. " You lose..." I said and traunted off to my home, still tired. Just now hungry and mad.

I got home and sat down at the kitchen table, then grabbed some food. I turned on the TV and saw a commercial about a Navi Tournament. It then said, " CALL (blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah)" So `I decided to. My mom wasn't home yet anyways.

Once it rang, a person picked up and said, " Sky Redwing, NT Drake, don't worry, you guys are registered."
" ...What?"
" Someone called earlier, and we have caller ID."
" Oh, ok, w/e. Any Requirments for this anyway?"
" No, free tournament, no rules" The guy hung up the phone... a$$

Mystic_clown
25th June 2003, 06:12 PM
Gali
-----------------------------------------------
I was bored out of my skull. I decided to go and grab some lunch at the cafe near the Metroline. They had better food then this place. Just as I walked out the door, that annoying reporter girl Ribbitta came running up to me.
"You're Gali Virgo right?" she asked.
"Yeah."
"Great! I've been looking for you. I want to interview you."
"Sorry, no thanks."
"Come on!"
"No."
"I've got an idea. I'll netbattle you with my Toadman and if I win, you have to let me interview you. Sound good?"
"Sure."

A few minutes later…
"I can't believe I lost!!" Ribbitta began tending to her Toadman as I walked off. I sat down at the table and ordered. Then I noticed some kids heading for the Metroline.
"Hurry up!" one of the kids said, "Lan Hikari will be here any minute!"
Lan Hikari huh?

Toxicity
25th June 2003, 07:21 PM
~*~Laura Rider~*~
I soon sighed deeply, thinking for a minute to myself....then I heard an advertisement for a Netbattler Tournament soon...sign-ups were being held at the local Netbattler HQ. After realizing it would be a good idea....I put on my combat boots, cilp-on shades, and bandanna...and slowly emerged from my room...Making sure nobody was watching. But as I approached the door, my aunt, Crystal, stopped me.

"Laura...Where are you going?" she asked, causing me to give a deep sigh....and I prepared for a huge answer.

"There's going to be a Netbattler tournament soon...and sign-ups are being held at the local Netbattler HQ. I was wondering if....I could sign myself up."

"Well....Alright with me, just be back before dark."

"Arigato." I nodded, and soon grabbed my wallet and my PET and I was out the door, just to wonder if I felt like lunch on the way, or back. I walked down the road quietly, going the quickest route to the Netbattler HQ.
------------------------------------
"Hmm...Lemme guess: deleting too many viruses? That was what it was for a guy here ealier...."

"Yeah."

"Well...I guess I could sign you up for the World Netbattle Tournament. It's free, no worries. Just need your name and Navi name."

"Laura Rider. Navi is Bluewind."

She slowly repeated it under her breath as she filled it out, "Okay Ms. Rider. You're registered."

After hearing this, I slightly smiled, and nodded, "Thank you." and left the HQ....going down the road for what was ahead of me...
-------------------------------------------------
As I heard some kids run by me yellling about this so-called 'Lan Hikari', I sighed and shook my head....hoping this would soon fade by. Looking down at my PET, I pulled it out and slowly stared at Bluewind. She was fine, but as bored as I was...but my boredom seemed to be closer to hell. Shrugging, I put it backed up and leaned against the cafe, not knowing what to do. But as soon as my vison turned to the inside...I saw one familiar face to me....my only friend, Gali.

"Gali...?" I whispered to myself, and turned around, to hope I wasn't noticed. As more kids ran towards the Metroline....I wondered...who cared about Lan Hikari? He was your ordinary Netbattler like me and the rest.

Shadow Djinn
25th June 2003, 08:33 PM
Densai

" Hey everybody! Lan Hikari will be here soon." I heard as I walked towards Netbattler Hq...one of them. The doors slid open as I walked in. The clerk signed me up for the World Tournament as I had stated, so I left. Everyone was at this place...talking about a Lan Hikari....

OpOp32
25th June 2003, 08:42 PM
Name: Zan Razor
Side: Evil
Appearence: Spiked black hair, Wears a black turtleneck and dark blue jeans, tall (around 5' 10") and always wears a silver necklace around the neck on his shirt.
Personality: Never seems to have anything good to say, but can be very trustworthy and nice if you REALLY get to know him and earn his trust.
Navi's name: Crushman EXE
Navi's type: Normal
Navi appearence: http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic.shtml
Scroll down to the one named Farnible. All the red is now black. That is what my Navi looks like. This is the same link as above so if mine doesn't work, then use that one.
Navi Personality: Never talks, only shows friendship towards Zan.
Navi Attacks:
Power Boom Cannon - He raises his gun, and charges up a giant sphere of energy, before releasing a giant sonic boom of sorts at his enemy.
Energy Machine Gun - Again his gun is used, except it works like a machine gun and fires constant small blasts.
Charged Electro Punch - Doesn't use his gun this time, he instead puts his fist against his weapon, and the gun transfers energy to his fist, he then can hold the energy until it is unleashed in his punch.
History: nothin important...
Relations: Ill be someone's pal if wanted...otherwise none...
Other: Thats one spicy meat-a-ball!!!! Sorry...had to say that.

----------
Zan
----------

"Where did you say it was?" asked Crushman, as he strolled through the cybernetic walkways that weaved throughout the database of Zan's home computer.

"Somewhere near the game files. Why I don't know but whatever it was screwed up my Solitaire game...I was about to beat it to," Zan replied while smirking. While it was just a virtual card game, it was still a virus and if it was allowed to spawn it could corrupt the main system of his household computer. It had been expensive to.

Crushman jumped down off of one of the walkways he had been on down to another one below him and to the right. The pathways were all at different levels and went all of in different directions, each leading to a different part of the computer.

Crushman reached the end of one walkway, and it ended in a large oval shaped doorway the glowed a bright green light, and Crushman entered the doorway and the green light transformed into the room inside.

It was a large room, made up of red tiles that flashed numbers across them, 0's and 1's that constructed the code that made up the computer mainframe. This was the game room. The code inside here made up every little aspect of the entertainment that Zan played hour after hour. But what caught Crush's eye was the giant Virus that sat in the room.

It was a giant sphere, with eyes and a jagged mout that went around the whole circular body. It's yellow metal gleamed and wires shot out from its body which then implanted themselves in the walls of the rooms. Crushman instantly realized that the virus was sucking out the energy and feeding off the computer code, so forth destoying the games. It was a smart move, feeding off of the small parts of the computer first to reproduce, but unfotunately Zan used his games more then anything on the computer.

"Does it look bad?" Zan asked.

"Yea," replied Crushman.

"Well then, take it out," said Zan. He then typed in a command on his PET, and Crushman's signature cannon uploaded into his hand.

"Time to fight," said Crushman. His cannon began to charge and a huge sphere of energy formed at the barrel. "POWER BOOM CANNON!" yelled Crushman as the energy was fired and hurled towards the virus.

The attack struck dead center. The blast smashed through the outer layering and shattered the metal that composed the Virus. The wires disintegrated instantly and a flash of light occured as the Virus was wiped from the computer database. Luckily this one didn't own any fighting programs, so all that was needed was an extermination.

"Nice," said Zan.

"No problem," responded Crushman as the smoke from the attack cleared. Right then a small window popped up in front of Crushman's face, startling him.

"What's this?" asked Crushman, as he began to read the notice. The same window popped up on the screen of Zan's PET, and he began to scroll through the message as well.

"Oh, it's just the Netbattler Tournament. It's being held at the Netbattler HQ," said Zan.

"So you know of it already?" asked Crushman as he selected the exit feature.

"Oh yes..."

Pokemaster Ash
25th June 2003, 09:11 PM
Lan Hikari
---------------------------------------

As I walked towards the Official Center, everybody seemed to be talking about me.

"Geez, when did I get so popular?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Mega Man said.

"Probably because of all of your feats so far. I mean, you've taken down the World Three twice, the Gospel Mafia, and you even defeated Zero.EXE." Mayl said.

"Speaking of, it's been a while since we heard from him." I said.

"Well I don't know where he's hiding now. Perhaps we'll have to ask dad. He's the only one who stays in regular contact with him." Mega Man said.

"It's a good thing we were able to save him. If it hadn't been for us or dad, Chaud and Protoman would have probably deleted him. Then where would we have been while handling LifeVirus R?" I said.

"You don't have to rub it in, Lan." Chaud said, walking over to us.

"Sorry. It's just that sometimes you're a little too quick to delete. You never know when something of use could come from an enemy. Also don't forget those times you tried to delete Mega Man." I said.

"The first time he got in my way. The second time...well, it was an akward situation." Chaud said.

"I wish Raoul had come around sooner to stop us." I said.

"How about a friendly match?" he asked.

"Eh, I'm not up to it right now. I'm pretty much just here to sign up for the tournament." I said.

"So you're going to be in that too, huh? Be careful. Something doesn't quite feel right about it." he said.

"You know me. I'll be fine." I said.

--------------------------------------

Mystic_clown
27th June 2003, 01:34 AM
Marik
------------------------------------------
I sat on my throne, watching the monitors.
So Lan Hikari is entering the tournament huh? This should be very interesting. I signalled for one of my servants.
“Yes sir?” he asked. I handed him a letter.
“Take this to Zan Razor. He owes me a favour and I want it now.” I replied.
“Yes sir.” My servant turned and left the room. I grinned evilly.

Gali
---------------------------------
I looked out the window to see Lan and his friends heading towards HQ.
So that's Lan huh? doesn't look too strong. But then, looks can be decieving.
I finished my meal and left a bit of money on the table as I heaed for the door.

Otaku
13th July 2003, 05:31 PM
I'll be Mr. famous/ Punk.exe (MMBN3) if you let me...

powermudkip
22nd July 2003, 10:45 PM
Name:Hunter Electro
Appearance:Has blonde hair and blue eyes.He always wears a Blue shirt with a lightning bolt down the middle.He is kinda chubby because of his obbsession with Net Battling.
Personality:Kinda shy,sometimes he'll get over confident and rarely cocky.He is not patient so don't keep him waiting.
Navi’s Name: StaticMan.Exe
Navi Type: Elec.
Navi Appearance:It looks like he's wearing the same shirt as Hunter.He has bright yellow pants but with a blue lightning bolt.His face looks like ElectroMan's face.He also has an Sword instead of a right arm.
Navi Personality:Has the same personality as Hunter.He will attack any suspicious navi.He doesn't like to be around Wood Navis because of his weakness.Once he meets an Electric Navi he will try to become good friends with him/her.
Navi Attacks: Electro Flame Sword:Because of Electricity in StaticMan's sword it creates a small fire.He jumps at the enemy and slashes the enemy/ies.It is good on both Wood and Water Navis/viruses.
Very Strong.

Lil' Sparky:StaticMan creates an electric dog.It can use the same attacks as StaticMan but they are a little bit weaker.The dog has a Sword instead of a front,right leg.

Electric Tornado:StaticMan makes his arm turn into a spinning buster thingie.It takes about 5 seconds and it creates an Electric Tornado.The Tornado will stay on the field untill it hits the enemy five times.Everywhere that the tornado moves it will create an electric trap.If your enemies step on one of them than the will recieve a small amount of damage and be stunned for 2 seconds.
History: Hunter's parents are divorced but he really doesn't mind.He moved from Texas to Louisiana before going to the 2nd grade because of the divorce.He got a PET for Christmas when he was 8 and he was very happy about it.He hardly ever does anything besides net battling.
Relationships: He doesn't have any friends yet.
Other: Hi

Mystic_clown
24th July 2003, 04:50 AM
You're accepted.

Dogman
24th July 2003, 08:40 AM
Name:Yoku Sadar
Side:Neutral
Appearance:Tan skin,black hair up to his shoulders,Green Sleeveless shirt and black sweats.
Personality:A relaxed guy but is a trickster,but he can and will be serious at some times.
Navi's Name:Mammothman
Navi's Type:Electric
Navi's Appearance:Has a towering body,with black bulky armor.Wears a black mammoth helmet that covers his face,and has two holes for eyes.His body is mammoth like,so he has hoofs for feet.His right shoulder has large armor and spikes.
Navi Personality:Serious,but is a trickster like Yoku.
Navi Attacks:
Shoulder Slam:Uses his right shoulder and charges at the enemy.
Quite Powerful.
Electric Kick:Charges some energy,and kicks the enemy.Pretty strong.
Trumpet of the Mammoth:His left hand becomes a mammoth head,and Mammothman's head grows tusks,and he fires a great beam of light at the enemy.Holy cow,this is one powerful move!
History:He entered a truck accident whenn he was 10,and was thought to be dead.He wasn't,and so he left his family.When he was 13,he became a netbattler.
Relationships:Open!'_'
Other: DIE!DIE!DIE!

I'll post his intro later...

Hurricane
29th July 2003, 02:37 PM
Here’s the sign up
Name: Hitsu
Appearance: Frosty blue hair, spiked up on his head. He wears a dark blue martial arts bandana around his head that has 3 japanese symbols on it "Storm" "Truth" and "Honor". He has a black muscle shirt and His shorts are just dark blue denim.
Personality: Alot like Hiei, He has a bad attitude and gets angry easily. You dont want to get him mad cuz you might pay for it with your life. He doesnt like groups and just stays off to the side most the time, maybe he'll make a friend...maybe.
Navi’s Name: Hurricaneman.exe (Responds to Cane)
Navi Type: Storm
Navi Appearance: Looks alot like
http://rockman.soi13.net/zero/zeropic/phantom3.jpg
but where there is purple on Him, theres Dark Navy on Cane. Where theres whit on him ,there is yellow on Cane. On both of his arms there is a yellow thunder bolt. (The red behind him, and light blue star are not on Cane.)
Navi Personality: Almost exactly like his netbattler's, Except he can get along with people more.
Navi Attacks:
~Bolts: He puts his hand into a fist and a yellow light shines through the fingers and in an instant a lightning bolt forms in his hand that he throws at his enemy in rapid sucession.
~Hurricane Blits: He raises his hands to the sky and soon a cyber storm forms that gets stronger and stronger until it becomes a hurricane that causes massive damage to the arena and the enemy.
~Aqua Transformation: He can transform one to two things into water. Sometimes he may transform his arm into water that he can use as a horizontal water spot and hit the enemy damaging it, or sometimes he may transform the whole arena into deep water.
History: He comes from a small family, who were all killed by net crimes except for his sister, who he hasnt seen in a year. This made him angry at the netcriminals so he learned and programed his own net navi by the age of 6. He has been practicing Netbattling for years and became a netbattler at the age of 15.
Relationships: None :'( so sad. Not.
Other: Both are fast as lightning (expresion, not literally)