PDA

View Full Version : Operation: H.Y.D.E. - Changing the face of the Youth...

The Muffin Man
20th June 2003, 06:45 PM
and the abilities...and the bodies...

You are part of operation H.Y.D.E., Humanoid Youth Dynathrope Experimantation. A Dynathrope is the name given to humans who make dynamic changes to their bodies and abilities. Since the beginning of time, changing ones shape has always intrigued people. Those prosecuting 'shapeshifters' in the middle ages were simply jealous. Even in modern society, the story of Jekyll and Hyde is a well-loved story, and the Incredible Hulk is part of the modern myth known as Comic Books.

But...not everyone does this to themselves...and it's not ALWAYS just an increase in strength. Sometims, the dimentia is worse than anyone could imagine. You are a dynathrope. Maybe you've decided to help people, maybe the dimentia is far too much, and you've been driven mad...Unfortunetly, you are still a Dynathrope and still a third-class citizen. You will never be able to own a house, a car, get married, or even leave the STATE. Of course...Most of the time, Dynathropes are hidden. Theres a very rare 1/650,000 chance your 'Hyde' side will ever show through your human skin. But even still, as you fight for equality there are Dynathropes out their intent on wiping out the human race. Will you help them destroy the oppresive humans, and become what you wish to destroy? Or will you be a savior to the humans to prove you're not ALL bad? Or perhaps...Perhaps you have no choice...Perhaps the dimentia you suffer does not allow you to make any decisions of your own...either way, you'll always have the Military one step-ahead of you. All you're armed with is your incredible abilities, and sanity. Or possibly lack thereof...

You can be:
A.Part of the Military
B.A Dynathrope fighting FOR Humans.
C.A Dynathrope fighting AGAINST Humans
D.A Dynathrope with no control over their "Hyde" persona.

Military/Normal human sign-up:

Name:
Personality:
Weapons: Nothing too futuristic. Maybe a laser pistol, but remember - you're not gonna be in a tank. You'll most likely get a rifle, maybe a grenade, and a side-arm. You MAY have a melee weapon, but then all you can have is a sidearm.
Relations:
Other: Mandatory :p

Dynathrope:

Name:
Hyde persona Description: How do you look after 'the change'? It's good to change the build and height. I.e go from a mousey little girl of 5'3 to a massive, Hulk-like monster at 7'6. Or simply minor changes, like going from a well-built young man of 6'1 to a slighty bigger man of 6'3.
Personality:
Hyde Persona Personality: How do you ACT after 'the change'?
Ability: Anything within SOME sort of reason. Can be used as a normal human as well as Hyde persona, but it is FAR weaker and more strenuous.
Aligiance: Good, Evil, Psycho. Psycho is on their own, as they have trouble controlling themselves in their hyde persona.
Relations:
Other:

Oh, Dyanthropes CAN have weapons(put it in Other for them) but nothing huge. Just staves, small knives, etc. But make sure it fits your character.

mine!

Name: Mike "Jaymz" Hetfield
Description: He stands about 5'10, black hair and eyes. Always wearing a black Metallica t-shirt, with black pants. His fingernails are always painted black and his hair is always spiked up, but short, and dyed pitch black. He's rather cute, although pale, with a slightly muscled build. Not musclebound, but fit. He has a long scar across his left eye, which hinders his vision slightly.
Hyde persona Description: He changes very slightly, but it's noticable. He now stands 6'1, with a slightly bigger build. He is a bit slouched, but not too noticably. His pupils are blood red now, and his body temp. fluctuates between 300*F, and -20*F.
Personality: He is usually pretty calm and nice, and always a gentleman. Never really losing his temper, he is a bit withdrawn around people he does not know...
Hyde Persona Personality: He is very dark and brooding, and a bit meaner and more cynic. He is very moody and angry now, as well as prone to violant fits.
Ability: "Control" to a degree of the elements. He can fire blasts of the elements.
Aligiance: Good. VERY SLIGHTLY Psychotic at moments.
Relations: No one yet
Other: He is trained with a staff and carries one around with him.

ALSO - IF your sign-up dissapears, you CANNOT repost it unless I allow you to. That means I deleted it for a reason...

and I'll explain ALOT more in the opening post. Trust me.

Haruko
20th June 2003, 07:02 PM
Name:Hoshi Kitamato(I make these last Names up)
Description:
About 5 foot 5, She has Mignight Blue Hair that she dye's, Icy blue Eye's. She wears a Silver-ish Long sleeve shirt, and Blue Baggy Pant's. She also has a Locket with "H" on it, along with her birthstone, the Diamond, engraved in it. She'll be most likely seen with her MP3 Player and her Headphones.
Hyde persona Description:
Very Tall, About 7 foot 1, With Long, Silverish White-ish hair, that goes to her Butt, But it's really shiny, and thick.. She has these Ear's on her head Like InuYasha, which are silver... Her Hands have these very sharp claws.Her Leg's are longer, so she can jump father.She Wear's about the Same clothing...Her Eye's are somewhat Off-white,
Personality:
Very alone, to herself..She's really depressive because she's not strong enough for anything. She'll try not to make friendship with anyone..
Hyde Persona Personality:
She's very..Cofident of herself..A lot...But she's still caring..At times..A show off too..But she just needs to be tamed, to be cared for...what she Longs for..On both Sides of the fence.
Ability:Can Create Light Ray's and Rainbow's..Also, the Heightened Sense of Smell, and Sight.And Jump...
Aligiance:Good
Relations:Umm...
Other: *DIE!*

I think I finished it...Unless you point something Out TMM..And That's as Long as I'm going to make it, There isn't much to work with.

The_Hunter
21st June 2003, 06:01 AM
Name: Jack "Shadow Runner" Korso
Description: Has black cothes with a cloak.Has laser-absorbing armor underneath his clothes.His eyes have a shade of Blue and red,with black where the white on the eyes should be.
Personality: Ruthless,kills anyone who the military desires to die.
Weapons: Sidegun and a handheld laser machine gun(if that's too futureistic,tell me).Plus a couple nick-nacks here and there.
Relations: None.
History: He's the Military's secret weapon,and he has gotten all the people the Military wanted alive or dead.
Other: I've got a bullet with YOUR name on it.