PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. And other ones, if you wish

Animétor
20th June 2003, 07:41 PM
This is a topic for the new harvest moon for gamecube. Personally, I'm really looking forward to it. You are going to be able to cross-breed crops! There are also suppose to be new livestock to raise. And they've brought back the dating/marriage feature!

woz
21st June 2003, 05:54 AM
yeah, it looks pretty good from what i have seen/read...the snes version was a classic.

Duo_Washu_III
21st June 2003, 11:23 AM
very VERY big fan of harvest moon. i hope they add the male/female and dog/cat like they did in the GBC one. maybe, you could buy different pets, such as a mouse, and get a 2nd dog to get puppies. same with the other pets. plus, you could buy clothes,equipment, and new tools. my mind says that i have a great harvest moon game.

soggy_cardboard
24th June 2003, 03:29 AM
lol, imagine if u could Cross-breed animals!

haha, u could get a cat-dog ! :D

Duo_Washu_III
24th June 2003, 10:14 PM
that wouldn't be so good. the cat and dog would not get along that great.... maybe, you could get a gamecube, and get a gamcube player, and metroid fusion. GCP for the player and the harvester. i like to call him/her a harvester because when farmer comes to mind, i think of something stupid. when i think of harvester, the harvest moon people is who i'd think of.