PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] Rate my Charizard( hehe not the whole team)

Charidron
21st June 2003, 02:46 AM
I wan't you to look at my old Charizard. I'm sure you have some arguing to do on this but I wanted to check if it was good or not.

This is the attacks of hers(I have made it a She just becous I like to give them genders in R/B/Y):

Ember
Flamethrower
Fire spin
Cut

woz
21st June 2003, 05:23 AM
frankly, it's terrible...three fire moves are unnecessary and cut, which you probably can't remove, should be taught to pokemon you don't plan to train to high levels.

i'd go with something along the lines of:

flamethrower or fire blast
earthquake
slash
reflect

not much variety for charizard anyway...

Solution
21st June 2003, 04:22 PM
woz is right. Three fire moves is horrible. Your best bet if your using charizard is to go fireblast or flamethrower, swords dance, earthquake, and slash/bodyslam/filler. Cut is a horrid move.

Charidron
22nd June 2003, 03:41 AM
I knew you whold say that. I was not that much into tactic back when I got that moveset. Now I'm going to get it bether.

Charles Legend
22nd June 2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Charidron
I wan't you to look at my old Charizard. I'm sure you have some arguing to do on this but I wanted to check if it was good or not.

This is the attacks of hers(I have made it a She just becous I like to give them genders in R/B/Y):

Ember
Flamethrower
Fire spin
Cut Dude my Charizard would beat the crap out of yours.... Err it needs some work if you have Cristal and are willing to have a tradeback moves on him then I would go with
Charizard
Flamethower
Rock slide
wing attack
Swords dance

if not then you could go with

Charizard
Flamethower
Body slam
Swords dance
Wing attack(in yellow that is.)/Submision

~Ryu

RaZoR LeAf
22nd June 2003, 04:15 PM
OK, i think that's covered. Shall close this before posts get repetetive.