PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Pokemon Eppy?

Totodile Colone
18th December 2002, 05:15 PM
Really? On Kids WB, I've heard about this, but, is there really gonna be a x-mas eppy of pokemon?

AntiAsh Superstar
18th December 2002, 05:26 PM
Hmm, if you want information about the Pokémon TV show, the Pokémon Anime forum is the place to post topics, coz the people over there will know better than us pokémon-in-general Pokémaniacs. :D So I'll move this there, and hopefully somebody can help you as to whether this is true oir not. ^_^

*moves*

Zak
18th December 2002, 07:22 PM
Well, I haven't heard anything on Kids WB, however, there IS a Pokemon episode already that revolves around Christmas. It's called "Holiday Hi-Jynx" However, if you think there's a new one.... there isn't, unless you heard this over a few years ago. If you heard it now, they're probably re-airing Holiday Hi-Jynx or something.

~Zak

RedStarWarrior
18th December 2002, 08:14 PM
I didn't hear anything about a new Christmas episode of Pokémon. Where did you hear this?

Satoshi_Tajiri
18th December 2002, 08:24 PM
There will be.

It's on Pokemon Hoso. The main website is below...

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_hoso

HelpNeeded
20th December 2002, 04:34 AM
What the heck is pokemon hoso???

PS: To totodile clone- take a good look at your signature, because that's azurill, marill's pre-evolution.

Yami Ron
20th December 2002, 07:40 AM
The two short stories planned for Christmas Eve in Japan on TV Tokyo are:

kurisumasu de asoba - "Will Play at Christmas"
deribaado no purezento - "Delibird's Present"

Serebii of SPP
20th December 2002, 04:20 PM
However, it occurs to me that they are just showing the most recent Pikachu's Winter Vacation so...