PDA

View Full Version : Episode titles of AG 34, 35 and 36

Pokejello
24th June 2003, 08:12 AM
Ok from one of my best sources, Pokepale Forum^-^.
I translated it with Excite, need help though.
It seems that May will have some contest battles so that will be cool^-^ and Team Magma also appears again.

The translation is a bit messy but here's the schedule:
AG 32 July 3rd
AG 33 July 10th
AG 34 July 17th The First Pokemon Large Panic!
AG 35 July 24th May's First Pokemon Contest Challenge!
AG 36 July 31th Protect the Museum! Team Magma Attacks!

Those are the correct titles^-^

Yami Ron
24th June 2003, 08:46 AM
AG34 - JP310US307
July 17th
hajimete no pokemon de dai panikku!!
"The First Great Pokémon Panic!!"

AG35 - JP311US308
July 24th
haruka! pokemon kontesuto hatsu chousen!!
"May! The First Pokemon Contest Challenge!!"

AG36 - JP312US309
July 31st
umi no hakubutsukan wo mamore! maguma dan no shuugeki!!
"Protect the Ocean Museum! Attack of Team Magma!!"

AKA Pokemon Fan
24th June 2003, 11:16 AM
I wonder what kind of "panic" they're talking about... should be interesting...:yes:

May gets her first contest (wonder how she'll do) and Team Magma is on the attack again! Perhaps more will be revealed about their objectives this time.

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the titles!

AG 34: This sounds like something to have to do with a mass Pokemon attack, kinda like the whole Dragonite fiasco in Blackthorn City., or the Red Gyarados attacking Mahogany Town back in Johto. I wonder what Pokemon it will be?

AG 35: Since there was a Pokemon Contest back three episodes ago, I wonder if the same thing that happened to Ash will happen to May. She loses the contest, and then trains! Then, she goes back to the contest!

AG 36: Anyway, something from the game, I wonder if they'll be a big battle, maybe even an evolution? I also wonder what Pokemon Team Magma will have now?

Yami Ron
24th June 2003, 11:45 AM
Actually it is Team Magma.... not Aqua... someone changed in the title on Pokepale this morning :) Therefore, I have to fix it.

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 11:49 AM
Oh, okay, then I'll just fix my post. :)

We haven't seen Team Magma for a pretty long time, so I should have known.

Chris 2.1
24th June 2003, 12:07 PM
Weren't they both in the Nincada kids episode? the one with the secret base?

Anyway, I thought there was one about a ship or something....is this the first one? This was brought up a while ago...hmm...I'm not sure, though, if this was with Mays first try at the contest or not.

These sound great episodes. I bet May will get her first Ribbon for Torchic ^__^;;

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by ShinyMarill
Weren't they both in the Nincada kids episode? the one with the secret base?

Anyway, I thought there was one about a ship or something....is this the first one? This was brought up a while ago...hmm...I'm not sure, though, if this was with Mays first try at the contest or not.

These sound great episodes. I bet May will get her first Ribbon for Torchic ^__^;;

Oh yeah, I forgot. Both teams were in the Nincada Secret Base episode, so I guess we see one of the teams in this episode.

Venasaur89
24th June 2003, 02:57 PM
AG 34: The first Pokemon Panic!

AG 35: May! The Pokemon contest first challenge!!

AG 36: Protect the Ocean Museum! Attack of Team Magma!!

That's the best I can do......

The 1st one looks like the gang gets to Slateport at the end.

Then there's the pokemon contest for May.

The last one is about the Ocean Museum in Slateport that Team Magma attacks.

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 04:26 PM
I wonder if Team Aqua will also appear at the Oceanic Museum, I kinda want both teams to meet. I also want to see how Team Rocket gets involved in all this. Now that should be funny.

Gravy
24th June 2003, 04:32 PM
This 'Pokemon Panic' episode I'm guessing it will take place on Slateports beach. A washed up Wailmer or Wailord perhaps? Could it mean a capture for Brock? Whatever happens in it, it's bound to surprise me.

Any episode that concentrates on Haruka-chan is bound to rock, so I'm looking forward to this one. :D

I'm interested to find out why Team Magma is interested in the sea museum. Of both teams, I'd have expected Team Aqua to play a role in this episode, seeing as they would be the ones most likely to benefit from a museum about oceans (I've got the sapphire version:rolleyes: )

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 05:52 PM
Yea, but Team Magma, sadly, want to drain the oceans, so they gain a little bit from it too on Ruby, I suppose.

Zak
24th June 2003, 06:52 PM
Heh... looks like you all beat me to them. Btw, those that are in place of the Hoso eps are just rebroadcasts of the 5th movie and short.

~Zak

Hanada Tattsu
24th June 2003, 08:21 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool! Thanks for that info, Zak! The movies get re-run in Japan! We got the first two movies re-run here in America, but only on the rare cable channels (which I luckily have) and then we've never gotten Movies #3, #4, or #5 re-run, not even any of the specials.

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 10:29 PM
Actually I have seen pokemon the movie 3 on tv but it was HBO and then they showed 1, and 2 also. They also showed the shorts when they showed the movie. For the next 3 episode they seem good. I dont think May will win the contest though becuase it is one of the hard ones I thinka nd she needs to start out with the rookie one.

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:41 AM
Well, the anime and the game are different, so I doubt that the ranks will be transferred over. I wonder what contest May will enroll in though?

She should win wonders with her Beautifly in a Beauty contest...