PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Breeding and Boosting Emporium (New Prices!)

Prodigy
24th June 2003, 05:31 PM
Bigger, shinier, and with brand-new prices.

Breeding...

Breed two of your own Pokémon: Ľ15
Breed one of your Pokémon with Doppelganger, the center Ditto: Ľ15
Breed one of your Pokémon with another trainer's Pokémon: Ľ11 (each)

You all know how this works.. put two Pokémon in a room together, add wine, candles, some mood music.. the end result, anyway, is a baby Pokémon, fully licensed and registered. The new arrival comes with its own PokéBall and complementary balloons.. blue "It's a boy!" balloons, pink "It's a girl!" balloons, or white "We aren't sure, actually" balloons, as appropriate. Perfect if you want to expand your Eevee collection or trade with your friends.

You can breed two of your own Pokémon, or breed one of your Pokémon with Doppelganger, the Emporium's resident Ditto. In the latter case, Doppelganger can only breed with one Pokémon in a 24 hour period. First come, first serve.. your Pokémon will be put on a waiting list as necessary and dealt with in turn. Alternatively, you can breed one of your Pokémon with one of another trainer's Pokémon. The pairing will result in twins, and it is up to the two trainers in question to decide who gets which one. It takes 24 hours for any eggs laid after breeding to hatch.

Please ensure that your Pokémon are compatible by consulting the list below. If at least one number/letter on one Pokémon matches one of the numbers/letters on the other Pokémon, the Pokémon are compatible. Ditto can breed with any Pokémon listed here. Any Pokémon not listed here will not breed. Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb, Electrode, Staryu, Starmie, Ditto, Porygon, and Porygon2 can only breed with Ditto.

1/1: Cubone, Marowak, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyranitar
1/2: Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Lapras, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Slowking
1/5: Nidoran-F, Nidoran-M, Nidorino, Nidoking, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos
1/7: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium
1/E: Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard
2/2: Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoed, Mantine
2/5: Psyduck, Golduck, Seel, Dewgong, Wooper, Quagsire, Delibird
2/6: Marill, Azumarill
2/9: Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Corsola
2/C: Remoraid, Octillery
2/E: Horsea, Seadra, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Kingdra
3/3: Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Venonat, Venomoth, Scyther, Pinsir, Ledyba, Ledian, Spinarak, Ariados, Yanma, Pineco, Forretress, Gligar, Scizor, Shuckle, Heracross
3/7: Paras, Parasect
4/4: Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Spearow, Fearow, Zubat, Golbat, Doduo, Dodrio, Aerodactyl, Hoot Hoot, Noctowl, Crobat, Natu, Xatu, Murkrow, Skarmory
4/5: Farfetch'd
4/6: Togetic
5/5: Rattata, Raticate, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetales, Diglett, Dugtrio, Meowth, Persian, Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe, Arcanine, Ponyta, Rapidash, Tauros, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Sentret, Furret, Aipom, Espeon, Umbreon, Girafarig, Dunsparce, Sneasel, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Swinub, Piloswine, Houndour, Houndoom, Phanpy, Donphan, Stantler, Smeargle, Miltank
5/6: Pikachu, Raichu, Snubbull, Granbull
5/E: Ekans, Arbok
6/6: Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Chansey, Blissey
6/7: Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff
7/7: Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Tangela, Bellossom, Sunkern, Sunflora
8/8: Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Drowzee, Hypno, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Mr.Mime, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Hitmontop
9/9: Tentacool, Tentacruel, Shellder, Cloyster, Krabby, Kingler
A/A: Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Onix, Sudowoodo, Steelix
B/B: Grimer, Muk, Gastly, Haunter, Gengar, Koffing, Weezing, Misdreavus, Wobbuffet, Slugma, Magcargo
C/C: Goldeen, Seaking, Chinchou, Lanturn, Qwilfish
C/E: Magikarp, Gyarados

The baby Pokémon will always be the same species as the mother (or the Pokémon that bred with Ditto, as the case may be). The gender of the baby Pokémon is randomly determined according to following...

Always Male: Nidoran (M), Tauros, Tyrogue.
87.5% Male, 12.5% Female: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Togepi.
75% Male, 25% Female: Growlithe, Abra, Machop, Elekid, Magby.
50% Male, 50% Female: All Pokémon not listed.
75% Female, 25% Male: Vulpix, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Snubbull, Corsola.
Always Female: Nidoran (F), Chansey, Kangaskhan, Smoochum, Miltank.
Genderless: Magnemite, Voltorb, Staryu, Ditto, Porygon.

...and Boosting (not as long, honest)

Evolve one first-stage Pokémon to last stage of two-stage chain or second stage of three-stage chain: Ľ25
Evolve one second-stage Pokémon to third and final stage of three-stage chain: Ľ90

Need to transform your cute, cuddly Charmander into a highly trained, battle-ready instrument of fiery destruction in time for a big match, but simply don't have the time to do it yourself? Not to worry - for a fee, your Pokémon will receive intensive, personalized training over a twenty-four hour period, at the culmination of which they will tap into a hidden well of inner strength and advance to the next stage of their evolution. It takes 24 hours for one Pokémon to evolve one stage, and another 24 hours for each additional stage. Multiple Pokémon can be trained simultaneously, so you can leave a Charmander and a Squirtle here overnight and come back for Charmeleon and Wartortle the next day.

Deck Knight
25th June 2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by *forgot*
Let's see..

Nidoking, Nidoqueen, and Kingdra are ready, as are Bulbasaur (female), Pidgey (male), Ninetales (female), Staryu (er...), Machop (male), Espeon (male), Charmander (male) are ready.

Natu, Eevee, and Alakazam have all yielded twins, one male and one female in each instance. You and Deck Knight can decide between yourselves which ones you want. If you're interested, the randomized results gave you the male Natu, the male Eevee, and the female Abra.

I'll take the Female Natu, the Male Eevee, And the Male Abra. Thanks. :D I paid already, thank yee.

Wolfsong
25th June 2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
Ok, here i am. I'd like to have my ttar Brun breed with the park ditto. Then I would like to evolve the baby into a pupitar. I would also like to evole my chansey Joy into a blissey, and my hoot hoot Mystique into a noctowl please.

That should come to 110 yen *pays 110 yen*

I'm here to pick up brun and his baby who should be a pupitar y now, as well as my new blissey and noctowl.

btw, what is the gender of the pupitar?

Prodigy
26th June 2003, 12:16 AM
In case anyone is interested, new business overheads should be sent out in a few days. Prices will be lowered accordingly once they arrive.

In the meantime.. Nala98, your new Pupitar is male.

Knight of Time
26th June 2003, 09:07 AM
Hi!

I'd like to breed Dracor (my male Dragonite) with the park Ditto please.

'hands over 20Ľ'

Knight of Time
27th June 2003, 10:03 AM
Hi!

I'm here to pick up Dracor and his newborn child.

Just wondering, but what is the baby Dratini's gender?

Prodigy
27th June 2003, 10:14 AM
DarkPrince, your Dratini is male.

SneaselReborned
27th June 2003, 05:10 PM
W. T. F. :no: :no: :no:

This is even worse than before! To get Charmander to Charizard before, it was 60 Yen. Now, its 115 Yen. That's ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

I can't believe I thought the prices would go down. Prices might be a little less for the first breed to level 2, but the final link is ridiculous. 90 Yen for Charmeleon ---> Charizard is insane.

:no: :no: :no:

Cyrus
27th June 2003, 05:44 PM
I am not sure if the syntax is intentional or not, but is the price the same to evolve a Charmander to a Charizard as it is for a Charmelon to Charizard?

SneaselReborned
27th June 2003, 06:44 PM
Well, after talking to DRWS, I have the impression that Charmeleon to Charizard is 90 Yen. Meh.

Little_Pikachu
27th June 2003, 08:18 PM
It is the latter. Charmeleon to Charizard. You have to supply your own Charmeleon, and that may require you to evolve a Charmander.

As for why that price went up... That's the way it should have been in the first place. It was a horrible oversight on my part that it wasn't higher before the overhead change. Third evolutions are special, and you should have to earn them. Go ref a couple battles, or heaven forbid evolve it the normal way. Before the most recent change, a third-tier pokémon cost the parks Ľ250... Because they are supposed to be rare and difficult to get. Does it really strike you as fair that you could get the same thing by catching a first tier and evolving it twice for Ľ75 or so? I don't think so. Now there's a little more parity between businesses.

Go check the parks when you get the chance. They got reductions across the board. Though whether the owners decide to use the lower overhead to boost profits or draw customers with lower prices is totally up to them.

The Muffin Man
27th June 2003, 09:18 PM
Ahh yes Imp. The horrible insight of fair prices...:\

Little_Pikachu
28th June 2003, 07:12 AM
Do not spam this thread. Unless your comments are specifically related to the Breeding Center, take them to the correct place.

I would be happy to discuss the matter with you, but not here.

The Muffin Man
28th June 2003, 12:51 PM
It was quite related. The prices are ridiculous. That's all that needs to be said. It's incredibly unfair to do this now.

Prodigy
28th June 2003, 01:48 PM
Muffin Man, Sneasel, why don't you take your complaints somewhere other than here? Moltrecuno may be content to let her business double as a forum for whining, but I'm not.

The Muffin Man
28th June 2003, 04:52 PM
I'd like to breed my Raichu(m) Chuey with Doppleganger, please.*hands over 15y*

EDIT - Don't need the Charizard anymore. Nevermind.

SneaselReborned
28th June 2003, 05:12 PM
Sorry Prodigy. Meh.

Anyway, me and Moltrecuno have decided to breed our pokemon.

My Sneasel (M) with her Female Eeveelution (not sure which one). So, I pay 11, and she pays 11. Then, she is going to take the male child (if there is one), and evolve it to an Umbreon. Then she is going to trade her new Umbreon for my new Eevee. Heh, complicated.

Oh, and I would like to evolve my Charmander into a Charmeleon. 25 Yen.

So I pay you 36 Yen, and Moltre pays your 36 Yen, but she is evolving Eevee --> Umbreon, and I'm doing Charmander ---> Meleon.

Whee!

Elec Man EXE
29th June 2003, 10:23 AM
With my newly acquired wealth from reffing paycheck, I would like to do some evolving. My Mareep to Flaafy and my Ponyta to Rapidash.

*hands over pokemon and 50Ľ*

Deck Knight
29th June 2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Prodigy
...and Boosting (not as long, honest)

Evolve one first-stage Pokémon to last stage of two-stage chain or second stage of three-stage chain: Ľ25
Evolve one second-stage Pokémon to third and final stage of three-stage chain: Ľ90[/B]

25 + 90 = 115. 25 Charmander --> Charmeleon, 90 Charmeleon --> Charizard = 115 Charmander --> Charizard.

Originally posted by Impereon
As for why that price went up... That's the way it should have been in the first place. It was a horrible oversight on my part that it wasn't higher before the overhead change. Third evolutions are special, and you should have to earn them. Go ref a couple battles, or heaven forbid evolve it the normal way. Before the most recent change, a third-tier pokémon cost the parks Ľ250... Because they are supposed to be rare and difficult to get. Does it really strike you as fair that you could get the same thing by catching a first tier and evolving it twice for Ľ75 or so? I don't think so. Now there's a little more parity between businesses.

Go check the parks when you get the chance. They got reductions across the board. Though whether the owners decide to use the lower overhead to boost profits or draw customers with lower prices is totally up to them.

I see... so the Cap for yen goes to 500, and the prices on some things go up, while others down. That is nearly 20% of the Cap, aka a lot(though I saw some overheads that were even more).

So you are saying a Butterfree or Beedrill should be just as much to evolve to as a Charizard or Blastoise? Granted, of course, few people would pay 90Ľ to evolve their Metapod or whatever. But you can't really do a case-by case basis with these things.

Now, I wouldn't really care if it was 90, if the Cap was 1,000Ľ instead of 500, because then it would be only 10%, not 20%. 10% for full evo isn't bad, 20%, however, is. (and the overhead at the park for catching such things as Zards is 30%, but thats not the point).

Anyway, The prices aren't too bad per se, But when compared to the Cap, the percentages are extremely high. Also, its nice to know the person saying Stage 3's are special, obviously doesn't own a business. As for the 250Ľ remark, thats BS, the industries had an overhead of 45, + the Hyper Ball cost, nowhere near 250... Unless you made a typo and it was 25, or 50Ľ, an easy mistake, considering keyboards can be evil X_x. I wish I had the Ľ for something, but I'm poor ;_;.

Cyrus
30th June 2003, 12:20 PM
I would like to evolve my charmander into a charmelon, 25 yen.

Moltrecuno
30th June 2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Prodigy
Moltrecuno may be content to let her business double as a forum for whining, but I'm not.

Response to that: *yawn* I'm too tired of hearing stuff like that now. Just do whatever you do in the ASB and forget about trying to cause a flame war. Better yet, forget I'm in the ASB to make you happier. :D Ź_Ź;;

Anyway... I forgot to pay my share for the breeding with Sneaselreborned *pays her share*

Also, I'm just wondering if my pokemon are ready yet. Are they? ^^;

Have a nice day. :)

Prodigy
30th June 2003, 02:13 PM
Fair enough. Moving on..

Moltrecuno, you can pick up a male Pichu.. male Totodile.. male Dratini.. female Phanpy.. male Diglett.. female Sandshrew.. oh, also one of the male Eevees from the breeding with Sneasel's, er, Sneasel. Metal says you wanted to evolve it into an Umbreon to trade to him, so that can start happening once you confirm it. I'm sure that's what you want, but I'm waiting for you to say so.

Sneasel, you have one of the male Eevees ready for you..

TMM, you have a male Pichu also.

Mindprobe
30th June 2003, 03:36 PM
I would like to evolve my male Gastly, Demi into Haunter, my male Cyndaquil, Typhoon to Quilava and my female totodile, Jet to Croconaw. That's 75Ľ, thank you!

I'll pick them up someday, just take care of them, while I'm gone k'!

Matt
30th June 2003, 04:18 PM
I would like to evolve my female Dratini into a Dragonair, my female Geodude into a Graveler, and my male Larvitar into a Pupitar please. *pays 75Ľ* I'll be back whenever...

Elec Man EXE
1st July 2003, 08:07 AM
Almost forgot about my pokemon. I'm here to pick up my newly evolved Rapidash and Flaafy. And with that, i will be going.

Cyrus
1st July 2003, 01:56 PM
Picking up my Charmelon.

EDIT:

Another 25 to evolve my Poliwhirl.

Mindprobe
1st July 2003, 04:30 PM
I'm here to pick up my evolved Crononaw, Haunter and Quilava.

Matt
1st July 2003, 05:00 PM
Ok.. I'm here to pick up my pokemon. Thanks ^_^

Moltrecuno
1st July 2003, 08:20 PM
*confirms of evolving the eevee into an Umbreon*

I also want to breed my Nidoking with my Ditz (Ditto, n/a)

*pays 15 yen*

*leaves*

~M~

Wolfsong
2nd July 2003, 10:17 AM
I need to spend some yen, so i want to breed my butterfree with my ditto. Then evolve the baby to a butterfree. *hands over 130 yen*

SneaselReborned
2nd July 2003, 11:15 AM
Wait a minute. This is impossible!

I'm wasting 50 Yen right now!!!

Abra -----> Kadabra

Elekid -----> Electabuzz

Oh, and I'm picking up Mr. Eevee, which I will soon trade for Molty's new Umbreon, which she'll recieve later. Whee!

I'll be back tomorrow for Kadabra and Electabuzz.

Cyrus
2nd July 2003, 06:32 PM
I am back yet again to evolve my Cleffa (F) into a clefairy. 25 yen

Knight of Time
3rd July 2003, 11:04 AM
Hi!

I'd like to breed Clover (my female Clefable) with the park Ditto please.

'hands over 15Ľ'

Moltrecuno
3rd July 2003, 11:44 AM
I'm here to pick up my pokemon now. :)

~M~

SneaselReborned
3rd July 2003, 05:18 PM
*is picking up Kadabra and Electabuzz*

Hey Shocker! Hey Psion! How do you feel?

Shocker: Oh, I feel great! This is so cool!

Psion: Hehe, now that I'm more powerful, I can get closer you killing you!!!

You're supposed to kill the enemy, not me -_-;;.

Psion: NOT WHEN I RULE THE WORLD!!! BWAHAHAHAH!

-_-;;

Knight of Time
4th July 2003, 12:03 PM
Hi!

I'd like to pick up Clover and her newborn Cleffa please.

BTW, what gender is the Cleffa?

Wolfsong
6th July 2003, 07:39 PM
I need to spend some yen, so i want to breed my butterfree with my ditto. Then evolve the baby to a butterfree. *hands over 130 yen*

I'm here to pick up my butterfree, ditto, and new butterfree. What is my new butterfree's gender?

Knight of Time
6th July 2003, 08:22 PM
Hi!

I'd like to evolve Mystic, my Staryu into a Starmie please.

'hands over 25Ľ'

Icy
6th July 2003, 10:33 PM
:\ Vulpix ---> Ninetales

*hands over 25 yen*

Knight of Time
9th July 2003, 07:56 AM
'can't believe how late he is in picking up his new Starmie'

Hey Mystic, I just wanted to apologize, I almost forgot about you.

Mystic: Apology accepted.

Okay, thank you Mystic.

'recalls the Starmie'

Anyway, I'd like to evolve Mr. T, my male Koffing into a Weezing please.

'hands over 25Ľ'

conspiracy
10th July 2003, 03:03 AM
I'm gonna evolve my Growlithe into an Arcanine..

*pays 25Ľ*

Knight of Time
10th July 2003, 11:11 AM
'comes in to find a Weezing in the corner'

Hey Mr. T, you ready to come back?

Mr. T: I sure am, DarkPrince.

Okay, thanks for telling me Mr. T.

'recalls the Weezing'

Gengar's Shadow
11th July 2003, 12:42 PM
OMG im gonna spend 25Ľ right now!!! Lol...yea.

Spectre (M, Gastly) -----> Spectre (M, Haunter) :D:D!

im done.

*Hands over 25Ľ*
*has string on yen*
*pulls string*

Just Kidding :D

Knight of Time
11th July 2003, 06:54 PM
Hi!

I'd like to evolve Rocky, my male Onix into a Steelix please.

'hands over 25Ľ'

Gengar's Shadow
12th July 2003, 06:27 PM
Im here to pick up Spectre.

*sees spectre scaring a little pichu*

SPECTRE! NO! Come on, we have to go.

Knight of Time
13th July 2003, 09:07 AM
'walks in to find a Steelix curled up in the corner'

Hey Rocky, is that you?

Rocky: Yes, it's me. I had to curl up because I wouldn't fit in here otherwise. I definitely don't want to end up bumping my head or damaging the ceiling here.

I know, and you made a very wise decision to curl yourself up after you evolved, Rocky. Return.

'recalls the Steelix and walks out for today'

Discothéque
13th July 2003, 10:01 AM
I'd like to my Dratini into a Dragonair. ^^ *hands over 25 yen, leaving me with... none. .__o*

Edit ~ Well, I'm editting in me getting my Dragonair since I don't want to double post. xD *gets my new Dragonair and skips away* O.o; Wheee.

DarkPrincess
16th July 2003, 12:40 PM
Yay!! Reffing paychecks came in ^-^ *prods her 48 Ľen* Anyway, I'd like to evolve Serenity, my Meowth into a Persian *hands over 25 Ľen*

I'll be here later to pick up my new gorgeous Persian =3

Cyrus
16th July 2003, 01:10 PM
Picking up my Clefairy.

Matt
16th July 2003, 03:12 PM
I would like to evolve my male Charmander, please. *hands in 25Ľ* I'll be back tomorrow :>

Jay
16th July 2003, 03:32 PM
*Hands over Ľ25*

I'd like Vito, my Porygon, to evolve into a Porygon2 please. I'll be back tomorrow.

DarkPrincess
17th July 2003, 10:06 AM
Whee! I'd like to pick up my brand new prettyful Persian please =3 *bounces away merrily with Serenity stalking behind her*

Dark Dragonite
17th July 2003, 11:31 AM
I would like to breed my Female Poliwhirl Dirvish with my Ditto Morpheus please!!
*hands over 15Ľ

Matt
17th July 2003, 04:12 PM
I'm here to pick up my new Charmeleon, thanks. :)

crazybone
17th July 2003, 08:35 PM
I want to breed by Rhydon, Nightblade with your jello strumpet. :--<

STD = sue

Abusing Rhydon = sue

Ugly balloons for the baby = sue

Bye bye Muffey Wuffey. :-->

//pays 15 Yen, is it?

Cyrus
17th July 2003, 08:42 PM
I would like to breed my nameless chansey with my nameless ditto then evolve my original nameless chansey into a nameless Blissey (40 Yen) Be back Saturday.

Jay
17th July 2003, 10:02 PM
Ready to come back, Vito?

*A Porygon2 emerges from the darkness and nods its virtually formed head, smiling*

Alrighty then. =)

Dark Dragonite
18th July 2003, 01:09 PM
I know I'm a bit early, but I'm excited to get my Poliwag please!!

EDIT: I'm a retard, but not early!! :D

Charizard04621
18th July 2003, 03:23 PM
I'll pay 75Ľ to evolve Hasaki the Porygon, Eleutheria the Ponyta, and Opal the Paras... They're going to need better homes, and I think people would prefer to give them some if they're evolved. I'll be back tomorrow.

[EDIT]: Okay, I'm back for my Porygon2, Rapidash, and Parasect.

Cyrus
19th July 2003, 09:43 PM
Picking up my Blissey, Ditto, and new female Chansey (Always female right?)

Yumemiru
21st July 2003, 12:40 PM
Oops. I'm supposed to be rolling the breeding randomizer while Prodigy is away.

Moltrecuno:

Nidoran: male

Nala98:

Butterfree: female

DarkPrince the Dark Knight:

Cleffa: female

Dark Dragonite:

Poliwag: female

crazybone:

Rhyhorn: male

Cyrus:

Chansey: female (yes, always)

Did I miss anyone?

Wolfsong
23rd July 2003, 04:05 PM
I'd like to breed my male bayleef AJ with my ditto Duplica. *pays 15 yen*

Charizard04621
25th July 2003, 08:20 AM
Since ASHarris is gone, I'll be the Breeding Randomizer.

Nala98:

Chikorita: male

Razola
27th July 2003, 02:36 PM
Evolving my male Mankey Tux to a Primeape.

Here's 25 bucks.

Knight of Time
28th July 2003, 12:37 PM
Hi!

I'd like to breed Demon, my male Umbreon with the park Ditto twice please.

'hands over 30Ľ'

Edit: To make things a little faster, and to save time for the park Ditto, may I have Demon breed with him only once, and have Mystique (my female Espeon) and Volco (my male Flareon) breed as well, please?

Razola
28th July 2003, 10:05 PM
I think my Primeape is ready.

Thanks much.

Knight of Time
29th July 2003, 02:22 PM
Hi!

I'd like to pick up Demon and the first newborn Eevee please.

What is this Eevee's gender?

Edit: I assume the other newborn Eevee is ready, so could I pick it up as well please (what's it's gender?)?

Charizard04621
30th July 2003, 12:02 PM
Jason's still gone until Thursday, so yeah.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight:

You get a female and a male Eevee. Enjoy!

Razola
31st July 2003, 10:38 PM
Evolving Pidgey to Pidgeotto.

Be back in 24.

Razola
1st August 2003, 03:44 PM
Picking up my pokemon.

Here's the 25.

Hexae
5th August 2003, 03:23 PM
I'd like to breed my Nidoran Male with the centre ditto please. *15 yen*

Hexae
6th August 2003, 03:21 PM
I'm here to pick up my new Nidoran. Is it Male or Female?

Prodigy
8th August 2003, 01:27 PM
Hexae

"Quick, give me a gender!"
"Genderless."
"No!"
"Intergendered."
"No!"
"Confused?"
"Okay, fine! Female!"

Congrats. ^_^

Moltrecuno
8th August 2003, 10:35 PM
I came here to breed Cubby (Marowak, M) with the Center Ditto for two days.

*pays yen*

~M~

DarkPrincess
9th August 2003, 06:51 PM
I would like to evolve my Pidgey please. *gives 25 Ľen which leaves me with.. zero* I'll be back to pick up Zephyr tomorrow =3

Charizard04621
9th August 2003, 11:18 PM
I'll breed Nozomu the Ditto and Switchblade the Porygon2. *hands over Ľ15*

conspiracy
10th August 2003, 01:24 AM
I shall evolve my Larvitar into a Pupitar..

*hands over 25Ľ* ty

Gengar's Shadow
10th August 2003, 12:57 PM
Breeding my Porygon with the center ditto. *hands over 15* there

SneaselReborned
10th August 2003, 01:01 PM
Well, I think I'm in the mood for another Dragonair, soooooo...

*breeds Voronwer with park Ditto* *puts 15 Yen into a pile*

*evolves new baby Dratini* *puts 25 more Yen into a pile*

*evolves Nidoran (M)* *puts 25 more Yen into pile* *puts pile into wheelbarrow*

*gives wheelbarrow to the shop* *will come back in one day for Nidorino and two for Dragonair* =)

Yay i just spend 65 Yen!

DarkPrincess
10th August 2003, 01:26 PM
Whee. I'm here to pick up Zephyr *glomps the new Pidgeotto*

And since reffing paychecks came in, I'm going to evolve my Elekid, Sheik. *gives 25 Ľen* I have 25 Ľen left, but I'm saving that for a future Nidoran male I get ^-^

*hops to approval tower*

Wolfsong
10th August 2003, 01:34 PM
I'd like to breed my male stantler Prancer with my female furret Scout *pays 15 yen*

I'd also like to breed my male aerodactyl Tobias with my ditto Duplica *pays 15 more yen*

DarkPrincess
11th August 2003, 10:18 AM
I have returned to pick up my new Electabuzz *glomps Din and flees*

Moltrecuno
12th August 2003, 10:51 AM
I'm here to pick up my cubone. ^_^

So what are their genders?

~M~

Gengar's Shadow
12th August 2003, 10:57 PM
Im here to pick up my porygon, its Genderless right? Ill wait anywho tho.

Wolfsong
13th August 2003, 02:09 AM
I'd like to breed my male stantler Prancer with my female furret Scout *pays 15 yen*

I'd also like to breed my male aerodactyl Tobias with my ditto Duplica *pays 15 more yen*

I'm here to pick up my pokemon and their babies. What are the babies genders?

Jay
13th August 2003, 02:27 AM
I'm going to evolve Xé, my Shellder, into a Cloyster.

*Pays Ľ25* Back tomorrow.

Charizard04621
13th August 2003, 05:10 PM
Picking up the baby Porygon, which is genderless...

SneaselReborned
13th August 2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by SneaselReborned
Well, I think I'm in the mood for another Dragonair, soooooo...

*breeds Voronwer with park Ditto* *puts 15 Yen into a pile*

*evolves new baby Dratini* *puts 25 more Yen into a pile*

*evolves Nidoran (M)* *puts 25 more Yen into pile* *puts pile into wheelbarrow*

*gives wheelbarrow to the shop* *will come back in one day for Nidorino and two for Dragonair* =)

Yay i just spend 65 Yen!

Right, em, it seems I need the Gender for teh Dragonair...and I need to pick up Nidorino.

*grabs Nidorino and awaits gender confirmation on Dragonair*

I really don't want to say which gender I want, but I will tell you if I got the one I want afterwards ;D.

Prodigy
14th August 2003, 11:44 PM
Erm.

Moltrecuno

Two female Cubones. Cubone. Whatever the plural is.

GS

Porygons don't have genders, so yeah..

Nala

Female Sentret, male Aerodactyl.

Metal

Dragonair is female. (But just barely, it was only one number away from being male. ^_^)

Did I miss anyone?

Prodigy
14th August 2003, 11:50 PM
While I'm here, I'm going to leave my female Houndoom alone for a while with my male Umbreon, and my female Slowpoke with my male Blastoise.

Prodigy
15th August 2003, 02:22 PM
Also leaving female Jolteon with male Furret.

Hexae
15th August 2003, 02:52 PM
I'd like to evolve my new Spinarak, Ameki, into Ariados.

*pays 25 Yen*

Be back tomorrow.

SneaselReborned
15th August 2003, 08:31 PM
...meh...

Breeding my Elebutt with center ditto... (yes, that's an electabuzz...)

>=o

*gives j00 15 Yennies*

[EDIT] Also evolving Growly into an Arcanine...grrrrr...ebil dog of doom....

*gives j00 more yennies...about 25 to be exact*

Charizard04621
16th August 2003, 12:19 PM
Evolving Hellbourne into a Porygon2. Here's Ľ25.

Knight of Time
16th August 2003, 12:56 PM
Hi!

I'd like to evolve the following please:

Sparky (male Eevee) > Jolteon
Ariana (female Eevee) > Vaporeon

'hands over 50Ľ'

I'll be back tomorrow (hopefully) to pick them up.

SneaselReborned
16th August 2003, 05:53 PM
*picks up a large arcanine and a elekid*

*waits for a gender for elekiddy*

*walks away with canine on a leash*

=>

Hexae
16th August 2003, 06:14 PM
Here to pick up my new Ariados.

Hey Ameki. :D

Discothéque
16th August 2003, 07:44 PM
I'd like to breed Hush, my male Growlithe, with the center Ditto. *hands over 15 Yen*

Knight of Time
17th August 2003, 04:22 PM
'walks in to find a Vaporeon and a Jolteon in the corner together'

Hey Sparky, Ariana, you both ready to come back?

Sparky: Yeah, I am.

Ariana: Me too.

Okay. Before we go, I need to tell you something Sparky.

Sparky: Oh, okay.

You definitely didn't know this, but when I had my old team, I actually had another Jolteon, and by coincidence, his name was Sparky as well.

Sparky: Whoa, really? I assume he is gone, right?

Yeah, I'm afraid he is. I don't know if you'll be as good as he once was (when he used to hyper clone (knows that is practically impossible now)), but you and Ariana might have sigs someday.

Sparky and Ariana together: Cool!

'recalls them both, and walks out for today'

SneaselReborned
18th August 2003, 09:01 PM
I need a GENDER for ELEKID. =>

And then, I need to make this Pichu a Pi-ka-chu. =D. >+D.

*gives u 25 Yen*

Prodigy
19th August 2003, 12:03 AM
K..

SR: Female Elekid.

dtq: Female Growlithe.

Prodigy: Male Houndour, male Slowpoke, female Eevee.

Once I've talked to Karin and worked out the remaining details, the Emporium will be merging with ReSigs, which means we'll be expanding our services to include signature deletion. With two people on the job, you'll see faster service and possibly the addition of a second Ditto to breeding duty.

Charizard04621
19th August 2003, 08:14 PM
Jason, my new after-school schedule calls for you to sign on around like 7 PM or so. I will show it to you, and you will not be able to argue:

Monday: Tennis drills 4:30-6:30 PM
Tuesday: Community service 3:05-6:00 PM
Wednesday: Tennis drills 4:30-6:30 PM
Thursday: Oil painting 6:00-7:00 PM
Friday: Cello lessons 4:30-5:30 PM
Saturday: Private tennis lessons 10:00-11:00 AM

I will also have you know that your PM box is full, much to my utter annoyance. ^_-

SneaselReborned
19th August 2003, 09:29 PM
Wow Karin is really booked...

*picking up Elekid and Pikachu*

Prodigy
19th August 2003, 11:47 PM
When do you sleep?

Cyrus
20th August 2003, 10:54 PM
Lets see here:

Breeding my Umbreon Chaos with my ditto (15 yen)
My Rhyhorn with your ditto (15 yen)
My totodile with my ditto (15 yen)
My Haunter with your ditto (15 yen)

While I am here I will get my Rhyhorn evolved into a Rhydon (25 yen).

85 yen total

Be back in 2 days.

DarkPrincess
23rd August 2003, 08:06 PM
I'm going to evolve my Nidoran male, Strider, into a Nidorino *gives 25 Ľen* That leaves me with..nothing xDD

Cyrus
23rd August 2003, 08:24 PM
Genders for the four babies?

EDIT: Lets make it five, breed my porygon with my ditto (15 more yen)

Knight of Time
24th August 2003, 10:33 AM
Hi!

I'd like to evolve my male Igglybuff, Kirby into a Jigglypuff please.

'hands over 25Ľ'

DarkPrincess
24th August 2003, 12:48 PM
I'm back to pick up my newly evolved Nidorino ^-^

Knight of Time
25th August 2003, 05:10 PM
'walks in to find a male Jigglypuff in the corner'

Hey Kirby, you wanna come back now?

Kirby: I do, indeed. Can I sing for you please?

Err, no thanks Kirby. I don't want to fall asleep from your song...

Kirby: Oh well...

I'm outta here for today...

'recalls the Jigglypuff and walks out'

Prodigy
26th August 2003, 03:30 PM
Cyrus

Male Eevee.. female Rhyhorn.. male Totodile.. male Gastly.. and, of course, the Porygon.

Cyrus
26th August 2003, 03:34 PM
Picking up the small hoard.

On a side note, better watch out for traps.

Avian Freeze
26th August 2003, 09:48 PM
I'd like to evolve my Male Pichu, Din into a Pikachu as well as my Female Tentacool, Venom into a Tentacruel please. *pays 50 yen*

EDIT: Since it's been a day now, I'm here to pick up my newly evolved Tentacruel and Pikachu ^^.

Discothéque
30th August 2003, 04:04 PM
I'd like to breed Razora [Doduo, F] with the center Ditto, please. *hands over 15 Yen*

pokemasterfrank
1st September 2003, 07:56 PM
Hmm...I would like to breed my Male Gengar with Doppleganger. *hands over 15 yen*

Charizard04621
2nd September 2003, 05:22 PM
Discothéque:

Male Doduo.

frank, you still have to wait a couple more hours.

Charizard04621
3rd September 2003, 07:29 PM
pokemasterfrank:

Male Gastly.

Everyone else, go to the new shiny PPPP. ^_- *closes*