PDA

View Full Version : TML vs Super Nova (Ref: Gengar's Shadow)

The_Missing_Link
24th June 2003, 06:31 PM
I will only accept people who promise to stay within the DQ limit. I don't want another DQ win. And this will be a regular battle, not a GL battle

2 on 2
I choose first
You attack first
DQ: 3 days
Arena: Indigo Stadium, but everything is covered in a thick layer of ice. It can't be melted or dug into so ground attacks will obviously not work. Also, an ice pine tree stands off to the side and the needles can be pulled off to be thrown. The only types that will have an easy time walking on this field are ice and water. Of course, fliers and ghosts will be at an advantage as well
Ref: Active and descriptive. If I don't like the way you ref, I will tell you
Battle Ban: Rest and substitute

I choose Chiron! (Starmie)

Gengar's Shadow
24th June 2003, 07:27 PM
want me to ref?

The_Missing_Link
24th June 2003, 09:03 PM
Sure, go ahead

SNOTS FUBAR
24th June 2003, 11:11 PM
I just recieve an open slot.

I choose Bre the female Gengar.

Start off with a Thunder wave. Next use a Thunder Bolt then use a Giga Drain. Keep in on the move.

I promise to stay in the DQ.

The_Missing_Link
25th June 2003, 09:45 AM
Well, this should be fun for us Chiron. Start off with a good double team, make sure your clones are spread far apart, preferably making a circle around Bre. Then use a nice thunderwave on her and finally, give her a good psychic slap

Double Team~Thunderwave~Psychic

Gengar's Shadow
25th June 2003, 07:23 PM
i have some time, enjoy!

T_M_L VERSUS SNOTS FUBAR!

Pre-Battle Status-

Chiron (Genderless Starmie) [100% Health, 100% Energy, Fresh]

Bre (Female Gegar) [100% Health, 100% Energy, Fresh]

Commands-

Bre <M> ThunderWave <M> ThunderBolt <M> GigaDrain <M>

Chiron <M> DoubleTeam <M> ThunderWave <M> Psychic <M>

ROUND THE FIRST

We have another battle here at beautiful Indigo Stadium. However, it isnt the old Indigo Satndium we know. This one is covered in a thick sheet of ice. yes, cold, hard ice. How will the two trainers adapt in this 2v2? After all, there is one more pokemon to go after the first one. Oh, here are the combatants now. T_M_L, looking ready to fight, realeses her first weapon for this battle - a genderless Starmie. Under wishes of T_M_L, we will call it Chiron. So, as T_M_L and Chiron wait for the challenger, they devise a plan. Not long after, SNOTS FUBAR, a strong looking trainer, comes. Obiously, the challenger of T_M_L. He realeses his first weapon for this match, a scary looking Gengar. I dont want to sleep anymore now! The battle is about to begin. Anything can happen, especially when the ground is covered in ice!

Chiron, acting quick with her energy saved up from last battle, makes duplicates of herself. There are 3 Chirons now! Anyone of them could be real, but only one is. Chiron, now happy, smiles, and all the images do the same. How will bre find out where Chiron is? Who knows, but there has to be SOME way...

Bre sticks with her old plan, wanting to make a new one, but knowing not to. He summons a wave of thunder to be shot at one of the Chirons. All she can do is hope that the right one is struck. This is like gambling to me, but whatever. The wave goes right through the 'Chiron', and the 'Chiron' dissapears. Bre has a look of sadness, anger, and hatred all in one. This could be something...

Chiron, a little tired from making clones, makes a wave of her own headed to Bre. Still thinking about that last miss, he gets caught off-gaurd and gets hit by the thunder. Instantly, he is paralyzed. Not fully yet, but enough for a tiny bit of panic to occur. Now, Chiron feels even better. One of the clones may be gone, but there is still one more, and plus, she has Bre paralyzed. It could get better, but right now, for the first round, she is happy.

Bre, now REALLY mad, wants revenge, and pain. Pain for Chiron, I mean. She powers up all the electric energy she has in her body, and shoots a single bolt of electrifying energy to Chiron. Well, he picked one, meh. However, she is lucky this time. The lightning bolt hits a Chiron, and throws the Chiron back. Score. The power of the bolt isnt any small thing; that would hurt big time. Another thing happens to Chiron with the bolt. Paralyzation comes to her. I guess the saying 'What goes around comes around' is true. It isnt that Chiron is unable to move yet, but stuff could happen, and being paralyzed isnt exactly great.

Now, Chiron, tired and paralyzed, doesnt get a first move. It is Bre, the female Gengar that gets a hit first. Bre runs at Chiron, looking evil. Well, Gengars always look evil, but whatever. Anyway, Bre jumps on Chiron and starts sucking. She drains some life out of the star, and feels better. Much better. Now, however, Chiron is mad. It doesnt help being right ontop of the powerful star, ready to be attacked. If i were Bre, id get out of there, but he keeps sucking away...

Chiron, not taking it anymore, uses her psychic powers to lift Bre off of it and throw her. Chiron starts messing with Bre's mind, mad and wanting her psychic powers to do some damage, if not, moral damage. When she stops, Bre is on the floor, mad and hurt. Well, mentally hurt, and partly hurt by the ground. Bre learns the hard way that messing with Starmies arent the best ways to stay alive. But when bre looks at Chiron, she sees that she did more damage to it than it did to her. Bre likes the outcome quite well, and hopes it keeps going like this.

Post-battle Status-

Chiron (Genderless Starmie) [82% Health, 87% Energy, Paralyzed, hurt and mad, tired]

Bre (Female Gengar) [95% Health, 89% Energy, Paralyzed, hurt, moral damage(little)]

Tell me is i missed something, or if anything is worng!

The_Missing_Link
25th June 2003, 07:36 PM
Man Gengar, you have some gender issue problems. You keep calling Bre 'he' and then 'she'. Also, Chiron is a male's name, so I refer to Chiron as a male (should've mentioned that earlier)

Good job Chiron. Now, give Bre an icy blizzard and hope she'll be forzen well. Then confuse her with a confuse ray (obviously) and finally use a water gun

Blizzard~Confuse Ray~Water Gun

If she tries any electric attack, use teleport and go on with your attack order if you have any slots left

SNOTS FUBAR
26th June 2003, 11:01 PM
Start off with a Sunny Day. Melt the ice. Next use a weak thunder bolt. It'll force Starmie to teleport and wont use C-Ray. Then finish us with a powered Giga Drain

Sunny Day~T-Bolt~Giga Drain

Gengar's Shadow
27th June 2003, 06:55 PM
I will ref this either today night or tommorow, okaY?

Gengar's Shadow
28th June 2003, 08:12 PM
I finally got the time:D, so enjoy! BTW, numbers by the * are fatigue...

T_M_L VERSUS SNOTS FUBAR!

Post-Battle Status-

Chiron (M, Starmie)= 82% Health, Paralyazed, hurt and mad *13%*

Bre (F, Gengar)= 95% Health, Paralyzed, hurt, moral damage(little)*11%*

Commands-

Chiron >^> Blizzard/Teleport + ConfuseRay/Teleport + WaterGun/Teleport<^<

Bre >^> SunnyDay + ThunderBolt(small) + GigaDrain<^<

Before-

This is still a new match. The second round isnt very far from the start :\. This match can go either ways, although so far it is going Bre's way. Oh, and Snots, please forgive my saying of Bre female and male. It wont happen again...I hope. Anyway, back to the game. Like I said, Bre is winning at the moment. Snots has had some good breaks so far, but really, he could start losing right away. I meant Snots, not Bre. But Bre, on the other hand, is the one that has to put in the effort for Snots to win. Snots is the brain, but the fighter is Bre. This goes the same for T_M_L. She is the one making the orders and thinking of strategies, but really, it is Chiron that will have to make it happen. I would say that these pokemon are brave going for the battle like they do. So lets get on with the game, shall we? We dont want to make the fans waiting!

ROUND THE SECOND!

The round starts with Bre doing weather tricks. The clouds in the air suddenly clear out, making a perfect way for the sun's radio-active heat to come streaming down. Slowly the ice covering the arena melts away, making it a water arena. Starmie feels right at home, and Bre doesnt really care, seeing that he is a ghost. This sun will keep on sending heat for 8 more actions. Well, it will be 6 after the round, but that isnt now, is it? Bre smiles, and knows that any ice move will melt away quickly.

Chiron, a bit happy with the weather, or should I say he effect of the weather, he doesnt really like it being supper hot. Neither would I --;. Anyway, he knows that the attack he is about to use wnt work, but he wants to empress T_M_L. He doesnt exactly want to let T_M_L down. So he is forced to summon the thing he is about to. This is what happens: A strong gust of wind comes, carrying ice and snow. The ice becomes water almost instantly, and the snow slush. It hits all over the arena, some hitting Bre but Bre doesnt care. It is only water, not even jet-power. It does VERY low damage, and other thn that, nothing. The snow, that was slush, is no water, and water is filling up all over. The arena is now water, and there is nothing the combatants can do about it.

Bre, quickly doing what her trainer said, summons a single bolt of lighting. Exactly what her trainer says, she thinks. The electricity is NOT powerful, simply because her trainer said that allo you need is a little one. The bolt heads over to Chiron. Chiron doesnt seem scared at all. When the bolt is about to hit Chiron, she just uses her subbed move. She vanishes as the lighting connects with the water. Nothing much happens, except for a little spark. Chiron re-appears a ways away, not touched. There is a backfire, though. He didnt get to use the move that would potentially confuse; ConfuseRay. No matter, he thinks. At least he got away from ThunderBolt.

Now, Bre, acting quickly so no more dodging happens, starts running at Chiron. She starts slobbering a little, but quickly sucks it back in. She jumps on Chiron, and starts sucking on her to get the life out. As Chiron's jewel goes duller, Chiron gets mad. By duller, it means that it is still VERY bright, but went down a LITTLE. Anyways, Chiron is mad. What will he do?

Chiron, getting sucked on by a ghost, is mad. I already stated that, but just incase u forgot ; ). He starts spurting water froim the top of her body, hitting Bre full-on. Bre gets thrown back, and gets up, but not quickly. Quick enough to know that she is okay, but not the fatsest. Bre is up, and the second round is coming to a halt. Bre looks rezuvinated after the suck on Chiron, and once again, is happy, but hurt. Now the second round is finally over, and Bre look in the lead...

Post-Battle Status-

Bre (F, Gengar)= 89% Health, Hurt, a bit happy *24%*

Chiron (M, Starmie)= 74% Health, Hurt, hating being sucked on *22%*

Okies, have fun :D! Bye :wave:!

The_Missing_Link
3rd July 2003, 11:17 AM
Riiight...I honestly should've known better since you have a reputation of getting DQ'ed a lot

*recalls Chiron and walks away* Another time maybe

Gengar's Shadow
3rd July 2003, 11:22 AM
I will confirm that.