PDA

View Full Version : Archaic's (In)Complete List of Shippers

Archaic
8th November 2002, 10:37 AM
I'm well and truly sick of updating dozens of copies of this list scattered over various Pokémon BBS's, so instead of posting it to them all, the list will just be updated at one central location, which you can view by clicking on the link below. The link is subject to change (I'll be moving it to a site page rather than on a forum soon-ish), so it's probably better that you bookmark this thread rather than that, but then again, that forum page will get its own redirect later, so it probably won't matter much.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=61554&postcount=1

Juunanagou
10th November 2002, 03:52 PM
Rrg! I was just on SPP, re-submitting RomeoShipping, and I totally forgot until I got here about AndrewsShipping! ::bangs head into desk:: Ah, well.

AndrewsShipping: Ash/Misty, with the belief that they are long-lost brother and sister.

phantomness
12th November 2002, 12:43 AM
A couple more shippings, I write some of these

Championshipping (Ash/Lance) or Red/Lance
Venomshipping (Gary/Koga) or Blue/Koga

BenRG
12th November 2002, 04:49 AM
This one came to me in a fevered moment, so don't flame me if it sounds stupid. :)

Most people would agree that Bayleef has to be a female. The way she reacts to Ash and her voice seems to make this beyond reasonable doubt. I've seen a few pictures of Ash's Kimori, and its' general demeanour seems to suggest that it might be a male.

So, how about, Ash's Bayleef + Ash's Kimori = GrassStarterShipping!!!

Barbara LeMaster
12th November 2002, 06:18 AM
Bulbasaur and Squirtle is Teamshipping but I'd like to submit LosingTeamshipping, which is a love triangle between Bulbasaur (who loves Squirtle), Squirtle (who loves Bulba) and Heracross (who also loves Bulba). :P

Oh and these are ships I created on UPN:

Kaz & Razor Raven = Promshipping
Barb & Razor Raven = Southernshipping

Damian Silverblade
12th November 2002, 06:11 PM
Oh, well.

Since it'S been in use on this forum (IE TPM) for quite some time : Shadowshipping, Sabrina/Natsume and Koga/Kyou.

Juunanagou
12th November 2002, 11:34 PM
Hmm, I notice you didn't put up AlcoholShipping or InbreedingShipping, even though I specifically mentioned them on SPP... :P Ah well, they're joke ships anyway.

Ah well. Might as well mention 'ShippersListShipping' - that's you and me, Arch.

Azure Pathos-Sketchit
14th November 2002, 12:01 AM
Well, here's one to add under the "Ships Invloving Members of Pokémon Forums" category.

PsyMagicShipping - me/Tracey :D

This is based on my belief that Tracey is psychic. For more on that I wrote two stories about it, A Realization Of Powers and Teach Me, which can be found in my FF.net profile in my siggie. :)

Juunanagou
15th November 2002, 10:36 PM
BruiseShipping: G/S rival (Black) and R/B rival (Blue).

...get it?

Didn't think so.

Barbara LeMaster
16th November 2002, 03:36 PM
*reads Juunanagou's post*

HAHAHAHAHA! Cute ship. :P

Anyhow, I'm submitting an actual canon ship this time: Gennaro and Arianna from "Hi Ho Silver...Away!" as JewelryShipping.

Zak
16th November 2002, 03:52 PM
The G/S Rival's name is Silver, if I remember correctly.

~Zak

Juunanagou
16th November 2002, 04:23 PM
I'm pretty sure it's Black....

pokemasterfrank
16th November 2002, 06:15 PM
It's Silver...

Juunanagou
16th November 2002, 08:03 PM
I've never seen anybody call him Silver, it's always "Black."

Kaz-Ohki
17th November 2002, 04:36 AM
Ket, shush. The GS Rival's name is always the opposite of the main colour's hero.

Gold is GSC's "main" game, just as red is for RBY. You've read of Special, therefore, he's called silver.

Juunanagou
17th November 2002, 08:15 PM
So then where did the name "Black" come from?

phantomness
17th November 2002, 10:36 PM
You haven't updated your list yet...
I'm waiting...

Archaic
18th November 2002, 01:25 AM
I update it when I'm damn good and ready. I've been busy today with my Admin duties on Serebii. It'll be up later tonight or tomorrow morning, whenever I feel like it.

Kaz-Ohki
18th November 2002, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Juunanagou
So then where did the name "Black" come from?

You're the one saying it, not me. Like I said on SPP.

PROVE IT.

Archaic
18th November 2002, 08:27 AM
Murg already confirmed it Kaz. G/S/C's rival is Black.

Kaz-Ohki
18th November 2002, 08:43 AM
No, Murg said it was in a Corocoro manga, and didn't back it up. That's *one* manga, when GSC rival is in Special as well as others.

Murgatroyd
18th November 2002, 02:05 PM
I would be interested to hear if you can name one other than Special where his name is Silver, Kaz. I've posted again at SNF, BTW.

Kaz-Ohki
18th November 2002, 02:22 PM
Um, how about the Game, the only other Canon he seems to appear in? I've heard of him called Kamon, actually, but I've never heard of him called Black.

And I'm aware of that, thanks ^^

Murgatroyd
18th November 2002, 02:29 PM
In the game, he has no official name. There is no list of suggested names; just the input screen.

Kaz-Ohki
18th November 2002, 02:45 PM
Oh for God's sake, we're getting off the point. The point is that Black IS NOT GSC Rival's official name (at least, you have still to prove it), therefore, it shouldn't be used.

Murgatroyd
18th November 2002, 04:49 PM
What mean, it isn't his official name? We have three products where he appears:
One game where he has no name.
One manga series (Pocket Monster Special) where his name is Silver.
One manga series (Golden Boys) where his name is Black.

It certainly seems to me that Black is every bit as official as Silver, and therefore, there's nothing wrong with using it.

Damian Silverblade
18th November 2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Murgatroyd
What mean, it isn't his official name? We have three products where he appears:
One game where he has no name.
One manga series (Pocket Monster Special) where his name is Silver.
One manga series (Golden Boys) where his name is Black.

It certainly seems to me that Black is every bit as official as Silver, and therefore, there's nothing wrong with using it.

True, HOWEVER, if we start going throwing the two terms around, it makes no sense. Thus efforst must be made to chose one specific term for that character.

1-We know that the hero and rival of RB were named each after one of the game.

2-In the character name options in Gold and Silver, the top name choice (like Red and Blue in their respective games) are Gold and Silver, respctively.

3-The logical assumption is then that Gold and Silver are the GS equivalent of the names Red and Blue, which were given to the main character and his rival.

4-Therefore, out of the two possible and equally valid choices for the name, Silver is the one that make the most sense.

Murgatroyd
18th November 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Damian Silverblade
True, HOWEVER, if we start going throwing the two terms around, it makes no sense. Thus efforst must be made to chose one specific term for that character.

1-We know that the hero and rival of RB were named each after one of the game.

2-In the character name options in Gold and Silver, the top name choice (like Red and Blue in their respective games) are Gold and Silver, respctively.

3-The logical assumption is then that Gold and Silver are the GS equivalent of the names Red and Blue, which were given to the main character and his rival.

4-Therefore, out of the two possible and equally valid choices for the name, Silver is the one that make the most sense.

And I say that the one that makes the most sense to pick from a Shipping standpoint is the one that is already in use as part of the derivation of the common name of an established Ship. The Ship in question is, of course, BlaMika.

ブラミカ, derived from ブラック (Black) and ミカン (Mikan). This name is far more common (by a ratio of greater than 10:1) on the Japanese fansites than シルミカ (SilMika, the equivalent name using Silver to denote the GS Rival).

Archaic
19th November 2002, 03:37 AM
Agreed. The (In)Complete List will recognise his name as being Black. It obviously has the acceptance of the greater majority of the Japanese Anime community, and therefore is in all likelyhood more valid.

Juunanagou
19th November 2002, 08:07 AM
::dances around victoriously:: W00t w00t w00t...

Eh, I probably shouldn't do that...

::stops dancing and... uh... plays some PKMN Crystal::

(edit) On that note:

GeeYou'reSoSmartForFallingIntoAHoleShipping: Black/Crystal

I dunno if there's already a name for this... but I just can't get what he says to her at the Burned Tower out of my head. "What are you doing falling into a hole? Some genius you are!"

Kaz-Ohki
19th November 2002, 12:00 PM
Now this is getting pathetic. Murg, you have ONE fansite and ONE manga. How can this be 'recognised' when you neither of you has bothered to back yourselves up by disproving whether Silver has fan-following? Prove the ratio.

And considering that Special is slightly more popular (IE, it has WESTERN following as well as Japanese), that should have precidence, not a Corocoro manga with one apparant fansite. Also considering that Special is directly from the games, just as Red and Blue are named, as Dami has said, and none of you have refuted properly, the protagonist and the Rival are Gold and Silver.

Therefore, that is two official recognitions for Silver, and one for Black.

Murgatroyd
19th November 2002, 12:49 PM
All right, here's how I got the ratio in my previous post.

Google searches. (Note: All searches were done in Japanese, using the appropriate kana for names)

Sites containing Buramika: 201
Sites containing Shirumika: 17

Now, just in case you're thinking the first one may be inflated due to appearing in a different context on some sites (which I won't rule out), I also searched for sites with each ship name and the names of both participants.

Sites containing Buramika, Burakku, and Mikan: 111
Sites containing Shirumika, Shirubaa, and Mikan: 9

Checks of randomly selected results from among these sets confirm that they are referring to the Ships in question.

I think that should indicate beyond a reasonable doubt that Blamika is by far the more commonly used name for this Ship, which is the argument I was using in my previous post.

Thus, I conclude that in Shipping, Black is the name which should be used. If you can find another Ship where Silver is the more commonly used name for him, please let me know. Until then, the burden of proof is on you, not me.

And to refute your claim of two sources for "Silver":
The Rival has NO official name in G/S/C. (Proof? Play the game). Any claim that it "should be" by comparison with R/G/B/Y is extrapolation from a single data point, which any mathematician can tell you is invalid.

Kaz-Ohki
19th November 2002, 12:52 PM
See? Not that hard, is it? Though I still maintain that Silver is the *official* name, seeing as it's in two different canons, and Black is one, therefore, perhaps Silver should be included in that ship-name also, especially as the only people who seem to know who Black is is Ketsuban and yourself.

Juunanagou
19th November 2002, 07:32 PM
seeing as it's in two different canons

You've only named one: This Special manga, whatever that is. My count is one-for-one.

the only people who seem to know who Black is is Ketsuban and yourself.

And at least 111 Japanese fans.

Damian Silverblade
19th November 2002, 10:36 PM
Who, one may note, doesn'T have much relevance as Kaz was talking about the english-speaking Pokemon shipping (as I doubt the non-english speaking shipping community is likely to show up on an english board) community ;)

Archaic
20th November 2002, 01:26 AM
There is obviously already an established standard in the Japanese Shipping community to call the G/S/C rival Black. They must have a reason for that, and most likely one we aren't aware of. I'll ask Xeno this weekend what that is. Until a good reason is given for why we shouldn't follow the Japanese standard, Black will remain the accepted name for him for the ICLS.

Kaz-Ohki
20th November 2002, 11:11 AM
You've only named one: This Special manga, whatever that is. My count is one-for-one.

And the game, as argued by Dami AND myself. Two for one.

]And at least 111 Japanese fans.

Silver. A Western following of all the fans of Special/Adventuresd, plus the Japanese who read Special.

Black - ONE Corocoro manga.

There is obviously already an established standard in the Japanese Shipping community to call the G/S/C rival Black.

The Corocoro manga. It's hardly a 'standard' in one manga, and if Black stays, then at least bracket that the GSC rival is actually Silver.

Juunanagou
20th November 2002, 02:01 PM
And the game, as argued by Dami AND myself. Two for one.

I'm beginning to wonder if you've ever PLAYED the game.

Silver. A Western following of all the fans of Special/Adventuresd, plus the Japanese who read Special.

What is the full name of this "Special"? Both the Japanese and English names.

Besides, I'm not saying you can't call him Silver. Apparently that's canon as well.

Black - ONE Corocoro manga.

Which, for some reason, more Japanese fans seem to follow regarding his name.

The Corocoro manga. It's hardly a 'standard' in one manga, and if Black stays, then at least bracket that the GSC rival is actually Silver.

He didn't say it's a standard in manga, he said it's a standard in the community. Just more evidence of how you blatantly disregard the Japanese version of Pokemon.

Why can't you just accept that everybody doesn't have to think the same way as you?

Murgatroyd
20th November 2002, 11:41 PM
First, I'll clear up a bit about exactly what "Golden Boys" is, from what I've found so far (not that I've been looking very hard; I've been a bit busy lately):
Based on its listing at Palette:
Tentoumushi Comics
Pocket Monsters Kin/Gin - Golden Boys

3 volumes

For comparison purposes, here's your precious "Special":
Tentoumushi Comics Special (look familiar?)
Pocket Monsters Special

13 volumes.
Now, here's where I'm going to ask what may be the first of many inconvenient questions: I see that the first volume came out long before G/S. How many of these volumes does "Silver" appear in?

And Kaz, how many times do I have to say this? The Rival has NO name in the G/S/C games. Your attempts to argue that it should be "Silver" by analogy are invalid.

Kaz-Ohki
21st November 2002, 10:11 AM
Which, for some reason, more Japanese fans seem to follow regarding his name.

Maybe I'm being a little forward and radical here, but... did you think that they may be fans of that manga?

He didn't say it's a standard in manga, he said it's a standard in the community.

Of that one manga, not the entire Pokémon fanbase. What I am asking is if there could be a canon-alternative IN BRACKETS to help those who, quite frankly, have no clue who Black is nor the GSC rival. Even more so, what the Manga IS, considering the only people with access to it are those with access to Corocoro, and that is restricted to Japanese and those with access to imported Japanese magazines.

That's hardly overtaxing.

Why can't you just accept that everybody doesn't have to think the same way as you?

Why do you keep trying to turn everything into a fight? -.-'

Um, the reason for your sarcasm is...? Seriously, the need for it? I haven't used it against you, please don't use it against me.

And Kaz, how many times do I have to say this? The Rival has NO name in the G/S/C games. Your attempts to argue that it should be "Silver" by analogy are invalid.

Alright, so ignoring the game, that still leaves one for one.

Why should Black have more prominence because of one ship, when there are plenty others that involve Silver?

I see that the first volume came out long before G/S. How many of these volumes does "Silver" appear in?

The first seven or eight of Special were Red/Blue. You as a Pokéshipper should know of that, Murg, especially considering Red marries Misty at the end.

Murgatroyd
21st November 2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Kaz-Ohki

Um, the reason for your sarcasm is...? Seriously, the need for it? I haven't used it against you, please don't use it against me.
Sorry, but I'm getting a bit annoyed at the way you continue to so casually dismiss Golden Boys as "just a Corocoro manga". I'll try to avoid the sarcasm in the future.

Alright, so ignoring the game, that still leaves one for one.

Why should Black have more prominence because of one ship, when there are plenty others that involve Silver?
As I said before, "If you can find another Ship where Silver is the more commonly used name for him, please let me know." Examples, please.

The first seven or eight of Special were Red/Blue. You as a Pokéshipper should know of that, Murg, especially considering Red marries Misty at the end.
As you're probably quite aware, my primary focus is on the anime. I have some idea of what sorts of plotlines occur in the various manga series, but I generally pay no attention to how many volumes are devoted to which stories.

Kaz-Ohki
21st November 2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Murgatroyd
Sorry, but I'm getting a bit annoyed at the way you continue to so casually dismiss Golden Boys as "just a Corocoro manga". I'll try to avoid the sarcasm in the future.

I'm not dismissing it, but I'm getting pretty frustrated at how a manga that seems to be restricted to Japan and those Americans who have access to Corocoro takes presidence over a manga that has been popular in both American and Japan, as well as the UK and most of the Western World.

As I said before, "If you can find another Ship where Silver is the more commonly used name for him, please let me know." Examples, please.

As soon as I get NJ Star on this laptop, I will.

As you're probably quite aware, my primary focus is on the anime. I have some idea of what sorts of plotlines occur in the various manga series, but I generally pay no attention to how many volumes are devoted to which stories.

Fair enough, but you should have known that Red was the start of Special, I remember you being around when the Palletshippers kicked up a fuss over Red getting with Misty and not Blue.

Murgatroyd
21st November 2002, 01:14 PM
Fair enough, but you should have known that Red was the start of Special, I remember you being around when the Palletshippers kicked up a fuss over Red getting with Misty and not Blue.
I was aware of that. That's why I asked how many volumes Silver was in.

Kaz-Ohki
21st November 2002, 01:20 PM
Pretty much all of the GS ones, apparently. RBYG was 1-7/8, GSC was anything afterwards.

^^

Juunanagou
21st November 2002, 01:56 PM
Maybe I'm being a little forward and radical here, but... did you think that they may be fans of that manga?

Of that one manga, not the entire Pokémon fanbase.

Wrong... I did a search on Yahoo Japan for both "Buramika +Burakku +Mikan" and "Shirumika +Shirubaa +Mikan" (both in katakana, of course). I got 95 results for the first one, and none for the second one. When I get home, I'll check for "Pokemon +Burakku" and "Pokemon +Shirubaa". We'll see what turns up...

Why do you keep trying to turn everything into a fight? -.-'

You're the one who does that and won't just leave me alone, even when Black is proven as canon.

As soon as I get home (I'm on a school comp right now), I'll search on Yahoo Japan for "Pokemon +kappuringu +Shirubaa" (in katakana) and tell you what I find. ("kappuringu," or "coupling," is the term I've seen most often used for "shipping.")

Murgatroyd
21st November 2002, 07:12 PM
Are you sure you spelled "Shirubaa" right in your search? I tried it, and got 6 results.

Remember, it's シルバー, not シルバア

Juunanagou
21st November 2002, 07:35 PM
Ah, thanks for reminding me! Here are the results of my searches, with "Shirubaa" spelled correctly. (All of the following words were entered in katakana.)

+Pokemon +Burakku: 9550
+Pokemon +Shirubaa: 5530

WINNER: Black

+Pokemon +Kappuringu +Burakku: 374
+Pokemon +Kappuringu +Shirubaa: 576

WINNER: Silver

+Buramika +Burakku +Mikan: 95
+Shirumika +Shirubaa +Mikan: 6

WINNER: Black

Kaz-Ohki
22nd November 2002, 02:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Juunanagou
Wrong... I did a search on Yahoo Japan for both "Buramika +Burakku +Mikan" and "Shirumika +Shirubaa +Mikan" (both in katakana, of course). I got 95 results for the first one, and none for the second one. When I get home, I'll check for "Pokemon +Burakku" and "Pokemon +Shirubaa". We'll see what turns up...

Your searches are biased against the ship in question, Ketsuban. I'm asking if Silver is a more popular name for the GS Rival IN ALL SHIPS, NOT the more popular member of THAT ship.

Also, the reults on both the 'Black' and 'Silver' (the first search) could be biased from other things, namely the games and other elements.

You're the one who does that and won't just leave me alone, even when Black is proven as canon.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't want to debate you anymore. If Murg wants to carry this on, fine, but I'm tired of you bitching out on me over nothing whenever I prove holes in your arguments. I don't have to put up with it, and I won't.

Reply as much as you want, but I won't answer.

Murg, if you want to carry this on, that's okay.

Juunanagou
26th November 2002, 05:07 PM
Ah, a little correction ^^;;

TsuSShipping is Black and Morty, not Black and Haruka.

Just thought of another one while on a Harry Potter site!

PotterShipping: James & Lily

They DO have the same names as Harry's parents, after all.

Almond
2nd December 2002, 09:48 PM
I noticed that there's no name for Ash/Domino (at least that I could find), so here's my name for it: ShinoShipping (from SatoSHI and DomiNO).

Damian Silverblade
2nd December 2002, 09:54 PM
Little mistake I note Archaic - just a typo, but may as well correct it.

"Advancedshipping" should be "Haruka", not "Hakura".

Almond
12th December 2002, 01:40 PM
Ack, I just noticed Brock/Mr Mime is listed as "Vedashipping." That should be UedaShipping, from the last name of their Japanese VA, Yuuji Ueda.

I thought this NEXT one up in class. The idea for a fanfic just popped into my head, as I've been wanting to write one about Professor Oak for a while... SableShipping. Oak and Blaine. (From SABL, Sam and Blaine Love.)

HeWiE
13th December 2002, 04:07 AM
Ash-shipping: Ash from Pokemon, and Ash from 'The Evil Dead' trilogy! Come on! It works on so many levels: they both have black hair, they both are stupid... um, they're both called Ash.

Almond
15th December 2002, 04:06 PM
PirateShipper: Ash & Gary
(inspired by Chaos' fanfic, "Ash and Gary talk like pirates")

MotherShipper: Ash & Delia

AbandonShipper: Brock & Misty
(since both are Ash's main sidekicks who have left at one point or another)

SpaceShipper: I thought this was on there, but when I checked it wasn't... Seymour & Clefairy

MaruShipper: Otoshi & Sakura
(Otoshi is that guy who I think tried to steal Ash's badges in Kanto and Sakura is that girl with the Eevee. Regarding the name: "maru" is a Japanese word attached to the end of the names of ships - boats, that is, and "maruship" is a real word in Japanese. Hmm... "PokeMaru"... nope, just doesn't have the same ring to it, ne.)

FunadamaShipping: Archaic & Chaos
("Funadama" means the guardian deity of a ship, lol)

NorikundeShipping: Any two shippers
("Norikumu" is a verb meaning "to get on board a ship". Who cares if the Japanese don't use the word ship the same way shippers do? Heh...)

And here's a couple I've seen used on FFN:

GreenEyesShipper: James & Misty
FemmeGymShipper: Sabrina & Erika

Dark Shaman
20th December 2002, 06:41 AM
**Sees Mothershipping and Spaceshipping**

:o :o

I submitted this over on Serebeii, but the darn thing went down before it could be updated:

Formalshipping: Murgatroyd and Treble Cleff Jigglypuff

Almond
24th December 2002, 12:33 AM
AmberShipper: Butch & Haruka

(The Japanese word for amber is "kohaku" and you can ALMOST get that from Kosaburo and Haruka.)

Also, I've seen "HeckShipping" also called "HellShipping," so I think that should be added on as well. (It's Brock & Gary.)

Almond
3rd January 2003, 02:50 PM
OK, got some more. These were submitted to Willow Haze (my NutShipping site with a list of MPJ ships) by a friend of mine and are all from Magical Pokemon Journey.

PeppermintShipper: Hazel & Coconut
BurnShipper: Charmander & Eevee
FlamingForestShipper: Charmander & Bulbasaur
FlamingLeafShipper: Charmander & Chikorita
FreeFallingShipper: Carob & Tamarind
MachoShipper: Almond & Walnut
WhirlyPlantShipping: Coconut's Eevee & Lu

Not Who you Are But...
13th January 2003, 10:11 AM
I have new GBA ships, they-re at my sig, but I'll list them anyway

PunkShipping: Touki/Kagetsu

PoliticallyIncorrectShipping: Fuyou/Tessen

MentorShipping: Senri/Daigo = SO CUUUUUTE!!!

BitchShipping: Mikuri/Purimu (Water GymLeader/Ice Elite4)

TomboyShipping: Asuna/Nagi (Fire GL/Flying GL)

That's all for now, but I'll be back for more!

phantomness
26th January 2003, 11:09 PM
Is there a name for Ash/Sabrina? How about Mirageshipping? Or is that something else?

*Blinks*

:wave:

Pokemon Neo
30th January 2003, 03:06 PM
I think this one went pretty much unnoticed at Serebii.net when I posted it at the time but what about "StonedShipping"?(Morty/Prof.Ivy)

C'mon,both Morty and Prof.Ivy look they belong on the cover of High Times magazine.

And I just noticed CN is going to air the Mr.Mime episode tonight.What character would make a good pairing with that whip happy circus lady?(i.e. who would be her submissive? lol :D)

Almond
16th March 2003, 12:05 PM
ItalianShipping: Kaz and Sciz and Pooka and DF90

Azura Stardust
24th March 2003, 10:21 PM
*ahem*

After a crazy AIM chat, one comes out most utterly deformed..

Zak + Sam (Crystal Mew)

=

SaxyShipping

:o

*rules*

Right...

Almond
12th June 2003, 07:46 PM
I propose PimanShipping: Vicious and Mondo.

(Cuz see, if you take BI as in bishasu and MON as in mondo it sounds SORT OF like piman... uh... I was bored and I really like this ship...)

Crystalmaster Mike
16th June 2003, 05:20 AM
Steve (Dark Dragonite) + Amy (Nala98) = Steamyshipping !!

LightNinetales
26th June 2003, 04:15 PM
Mine:
Ashshipping:
Ash's Pikachu + Ash's Bayleef = Ashshipping(from Ash's name)

Snakeshipping:
Jessie's Arbok and Jessie's Seviper = Snakeshipping

Almond
30th June 2003, 07:10 PM
WatcherShipper: Tracey's Venonat & Tracey's Marill

LightNinetales
17th July 2003, 08:51 AM
Professorshipping

Pr.Elm + Pr.Ivy = Professorshipping

Archaic
23rd July 2003, 08:33 AM
FYI all, Shippers List update scheduled for this weekend.

Almond
6th August 2003, 11:00 PM
j00 1|3!!!!

Zak
31st August 2003, 07:38 AM
DevotedShipping = Nate (Konspiracy Theory/Systematic Revolution) and Ashlea (Dashira).

Kimmi (Yukitsukai) and Cheesey = CheeseMuffinShipping

TMM and Yuki (not a real one, just one I could think of a name for) = MuffinShipping

;)

I'll add more later..

~Zak

Andrew
4th September 2003, 10:04 PM
Tracy and Daisy - OrangeFlower Shipping :)

Tracy = From Orange Islands

Daisy = She's a flower :)

LightNinetales
16th September 2003, 02:14 PM
Thundershipping=Sparky(Richie's Pikachu)& Ash's Pikachu.
Hornshipping=Ash's Tauros and Ash's Heracross
WaterStarterShipping=Ash's Totodile&Ash's Squirtle
PsychicLinkShipping=Sabrina&her Kadabra
WormShipping=Haruka's Wurmple&Jessie's Wurmple

mr_pikachu
18th September 2003, 10:00 PM
SemiConferenceShipping - Ash and the girl at the Silver League Conference who Ash beat in the semifinal section (the three-way round robin)... dang, can't remember her name. Oh, c'mon! Did you SEE how she was looking at him?! Anyway, the explanation explains the name, and probably vice-versa.

EDIT: Her name was Macy. (I think that's how it's spelled...)

SetsuntaMew
6th October 2003, 07:01 PM
Um, Archaic, your list website is broken. Thought you might want to know ^_^

mr_pikachu
7th October 2003, 10:13 PM
MistedFruitShipping - Mist and Citrus Crush Chikorita.

Misted because, we'll, it's Mist!

Fruit because it's Citrus Crush Chikorita!

Of course, this ship is merely speculation, but I have circumstantial evidence of a one-sided joking question that taken out of context might prove to be of little, if any, use in supporting this claim. :rolleyes: Confused? So am I. :D

Andrew
16th October 2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by mr_pikachu
MistedFruitShipping - Mist and Citrus Crush Chikorita.

Misted because, we'll, it's Mist!

Fruit because it's Citrus Crush Chikorita!

Of course, this ship is merely speculation, but I have circumstantial evidence of a one-sided joking question that taken out of context might prove to be of little, if any, use in supporting this claim. :rolleyes: Confused? So am I. :D

I believe this was called OrangeVapour Shipping months ago ^^; Sorry to ruin your dibs on it.

mr_pikachu
16th October 2003, 11:37 PM
Y'know, I do remember seeing that somewhere, but I searched through the entire thread and couldn't find it. Either I overlooked it, or it's on another version of this somewhere.

Or you're just flat out lying. :D

Oh, btw, congrats on your 2nd post in Shipping! ;)

Oh, and for a little fun, here's another ship... :D Prepare to be amused, astounded, and enraged! (And all at the same time, too!)

ContestShipping

Captain Pringle - mistysakura - DragoKnight; all from the Mod Contest final round. Fun fun fun!

Andrew
16th October 2003, 11:39 PM
This is actually now my 4th post here...

And Contest shipping *Winces* Wrong.. just wrong.

Cheesey
25th October 2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Zak

TMM and Yuki (not a real one, just one I could think of a name for) = MuffinShipping

They're actually a couple now... I'm scared, Zak. xD

Zak
27th November 2003, 05:09 PM
Just gonna bump this, since it was recently moved here from Shipping, due to the announcement... and its probably on the 3rd page.

~Zak

phantomness
10th April 2004, 12:39 AM
If anyone would like to see an incomplete list of shippings, I do have one on my pokemon webpage in the fanfic section... just asking...

*hides*

Archaic
9th January 2005, 05:12 AM
Sorry, but I think mine's much more (in)complete. ;p

Link on the first page now updated. IIRC, the last time the link was updated in this old thread, it was v4 or v5. We're now on v7! Lots of changes lots of additions.