PDA

View Full Version : Come on... don't make me shove the Porok down your throat...

Don't Run With Scizors
18th December 2002, 06:28 PM
Well, I'm at one of the contest houses, and my poor Pokémon don't seem very appealing to those blasted critics. So...

How do I get my Pokémon to eat one of the Poroks? I've heard something about a "Berry Blender", but I can neither a) find one or b) find any berries to go along with them. Any ideas where I can find both and\or how to otherwise get my Pokémon to scarf down those Poroks?

Thanks in advance.

GrnMarvl13
18th December 2002, 09:44 PM
First you have to get the porok dispenser from the little girl in the contest house in the city with the big beach and the dock (I need to start remembering the names of the towns). After that just go to the bottom of the two square tables you'll find in every contest house. Play the mini-game and you'll get a blended porok.

Azura Stardust
19th December 2002, 04:19 AM
I tried to make a half-baked FAQ about contests and stuff, but oh well :\ You could look at it if ya want...

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7094

I suggest hacking in some high-level berries (the ones that are really rare... that are down the list in the cheat list...) and then using them. THen you get more value for porok (your pokemon can only eat a certain number of poroks until it can eat no more)... you know, get its stats up faster with the same amount of poroks. I got level 64 poroks out of this baby which I forgot the name of. XD