PDA

View Full Version : AG 32 small preview

Pokejello
25th June 2003, 12:17 PM
I have a small preview of AG 32, that airs next week.

AG 32 The Abandoned Ship! The Creeping Shadow!

Ash and others decide to go to the venue of a Pokemon Contest, so that May might participate in the contest. However, in the middle of the trip Team Rocket is there again, doing something on a ship, so they are going to the ship.

Hanada Tattsu
25th June 2003, 11:51 PM
Thanks for that! :)

Well, that just gives up my hopes of Team Aqua being on the Abandoned Ship. Heh, maybe they might make a special appearence. Also, I hope May gets a Pokemon here, something like a Clamperl.

Rocketboy
26th June 2003, 09:35 PM
No TA, Saw the preview, but it does have Swampert in it. Who captures TR, May, and 2 people who I couldn't see clearly.

Hanada Tattsu
26th June 2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Rocketboy
No TA, Saw the preview, but it does have Swampert in it. Who captures TR, May, and 2 people who I couldn't see clearly.

It was a Spinarak. In the one scene with Swampert there was a Spinarak walking right next to it.

DannyBoy
26th June 2003, 11:56 PM
Yes! Swampert is going to be in teh show. Its really early though for a starters final form though. But who cares! I can't wait to see this one!

BlueKecleon
27th June 2003, 12:10 AM
Who would have guessed the creeping shadow(s) to be Swampert and Spinarak!

Hanada Tattsu
27th June 2003, 11:27 AM
Well, we saw all three of the staters by Indigo Episode #16, so even though they were mechanical, it is pretty cool.

pikasaiyan
27th June 2003, 02:24 PM
Swampert captures, meowth, pikachu, james, jessie, may, masato, and wobbuffett, leaving brock, ash and some other guy uncaptured.

Gravy
27th June 2003, 03:17 PM
lol, I love the way Soonansu is always hanging upside when he's tied by by string shot.
One question springs to mind though: Just why the hell is Swampert capturing a bunch of people and stringing them up? Some sort of sacrifice perhaps? Or maybe just for the fun of it? Who knows.
Mud shot looks cool though. I wonder what its like to shot a ball of mud from your mouth though? @_@
Looks like Corphish is battling....again.

JazzJazz
27th June 2003, 04:10 PM
I'm thinking that Brock's mudkip is going to have something to do with the group eventually becoming swampert's friend...

Shakespeare
27th June 2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by JazzJazz
I'm thinking that Brock's mudkip is going to have something to do with the group eventually becoming swampert's friend...

Yeah, I think that is most likely. I however would love to see Brock's Mudkip trying to beat the Swampert.

JazzJazz
27th June 2003, 04:25 PM
Someone's bound to say it, so I might as well be the first... maybe Brock's mudkip will evolve if it has to battle swampert. Perhaps mudkip's evolution will earn swampert's respect.

Rei_Zero
27th June 2003, 05:55 PM
Chances are that mudkip, the diplomat, will be doing translating and reasoning between the two.

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 09:30 PM
I dont think mudkip could evolve this early and its not even that strong yet. But i do agree with Rei_Zero saying that ot will be the translater or Meowth will be for most of it because it captures meowth.

Jay
27th June 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by IloveX-TINA
I dont think mudkip could evolve this early and its not even that strong yet.

Actually many pokémon have evolved way earlier than the creators anticipated

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 10:34 PM
Well there has been the exception of a few. Like Caterpie into Butterfree was pretty fast. Golbat to Crobat was fast but they evolve with love and it showed Brock loved Golbat. But looka t others. It took Charmander almost all of kanto to evolve to Charmelon. Then it evolved into Charizard a few episodes after cause it was mad about aerodaqtal being able to fly. It took Chickorita a while to evolve to. It too Pidgeotto all of Kanto to evolve. So see most of the pokemon take awhile.

JazzJazz
27th June 2003, 11:44 PM
It's very possible for mudkip to evolve... how old is it? Do we know that it's young, maybe that guy gave Brock an older one. Also, Misty trained water pokemon and most of them could've been seen as cute. I think Brock, being a water trainer now, will have the stronger water-types and move away from that cute factor.

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 11:57 PM
THe writer have changed how things are so maybe but I still think its to early for it so we will have to wait and see what happens.

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:39 AM
Mudkip? Evolving?

No, I can't see that happening this early. Not Mudkip. If any Pokemon was to evolve next it would be Lotad or Corphish. Plus, Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko are in the sixth movie.

DannyBoy
28th June 2003, 12:43 AM
All we know about the 6th movie that it takes place after corphish and mudkip is caught. It could happen right after that so it is possible for at least treecko or torchic to evolve soon. But I think treecko will be the first. But then I just thought mudkip might not evolve now but later before treecko and torchic because in kanto charizard evolved. Then in johto bayleef evolved and thats grass and fire down. SO if this patteren contines Mudkip should evolve.

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:45 AM
Well, I think that all three should evolve, at least into their first stages. May with a Blaziken doesn't fit, though I could see Ash with a Sceptile and Brock with a Swampert.

Rei_Zero
28th June 2003, 12:19 PM
Fire-Charizard evolved all the way
Grass-Bayleaf evolved once
Water-Mudkip???

And also

Kanto Grass-Bulbasaur didn't evolve
Johto Grass-Chicorita evolved once
Hoenn Grass-Treeko???

JazzJazz
28th June 2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Rei_Zero
Fire-Charizard evolved all the way
Grass-Bayleaf evolved once
Water-Mudkip???

And also

Kanto Grass-Bulbasaur didn't evolve
Johto Grass-Chicorita evolved once
Hoenn Grass-Treeko???

I don't think that the evolutions are going to follow any patterns...

Rei_Zero
28th June 2003, 07:32 PM
Its possible the won't follow that pattern, but just wanted to point that out...

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 09:39 PM
Yeah, but I think that all the starters will evolve at least once. All of the first forms are tough, but they are also cute enough for the writers to consider giving to Satoshi-tachi.

Rei_Zero
28th June 2003, 09:51 PM
Remember May needs cute pokemon, so the cute pokemon focus would be moved to May, while Ash will finally have a team of pokemon that aren't as cute.

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 09:55 PM
Remember May needs cute pokemon, so the cute pokemon focus would be moved to May, while Ash will finally have a team of pokemon that aren't as cute.

Yeah, I know that, but come to think of it Grovyle looks pretty tough, much tougher than Treecko, and IMHO much cooler than the rather ugly Sceptile.

Rei_Zero
29th June 2003, 01:17 AM
Sceptile may look cool yet. Remember how the game sprites for salamence wasn't that great, but the movie's salamence looks really cool?

Hanada Tattsu
29th June 2003, 10:36 AM
Sceptile may look cool yet. Remember how the game sprites for salamence wasn't that great, but the movie's salamence looks really cool?

Yeah, I see what you mean. I just wish Sceptile looked and had a more darker color, y'know?

diurnal.
29th June 2003, 11:05 AM
haven't u seen sceptile in 3-d yet?......much cooler than his R/S sprite.

Hanada Tattsu
30th June 2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by i-LaND_Monkee
haven't u seen sceptile in 3-d yet?......much cooler than his R/S sprite.

Exactly... I was merely implying that we should see Sceptile in a much darker color.

Anti-R*cketship
6th July 2003, 11:29 AM
Well, it turns out that the episode was a Johto-style "person has a problem" filler. No evolution, no captures, no major character development, etc. Quelle disappointment.

Hanada Tattsu
6th July 2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Anti-R*cketship
Well, it turns out that the episode was a Johto-style "person has a problem" filler. No evolution, no captures, no major character development, etc. Quelle disappointment.

Well, you have to have some of those episodes if you want the show to progress. However, this is not that usual person has a problem filler because this episode introduced something from the game, The Abandoned Ship.