PDA

View Full Version : Mindprobe vs. Cyrus REF: Charizard04621

Mindprobe
25th June 2003, 04:40 PM
DQ 4 days
3on3
Arena: Ref chooses

Cyrus sents out first, then I send out and make orders, then Cyrus attacks.

BTW, mesa get Game Boy Advance SP + Metroid Fusion, mesa happy :D

Cyrus
26th June 2003, 10:45 AM
Charizard04621 has agreed to ref this.

I will start with my Houndoom, Cerberus (M)

Mindprobe
30th June 2003, 11:46 AM
I'll release my female Ursaring Grizz.

I have to make these attacks quickly, so they are simple. There is no way that dog is escaping these attacks, noone can! If he tries to attract you be kinky and show off with earthquake, show how good you are.

Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake

Cyrus
6th July 2003, 04:25 PM
Alright Cerberus, your first match you appear to be facing a rather diffecult match up. You will likely suffer a servere beating this round, but hopefully we can come through in the end. Start off by spiting your foe, burn his energy and make him pay dearly for every use of Earthquake. Follow through by countering his second and third use of Earthquake.

Charizard04621
9th July 2003, 01:06 AM
Erk... It's 12AM here. I should be asleep at midnight, but I'm glad I've got my connection back for the moment, so whee. Forget flavor text... I used that up a long time ago.

I'll leave the arena as the default Indigo Battle Stadium.

Grizz: 100%, energy(100%)
Cerberus: 100%, energy(100%)

Round 1

A low, terrifying rumble finds its way to the surface, now a deafening roar. Cerberus yelps as the ground beneath him trembles violently and he is thrown off his feet... He scratches desperately at the earth just to try hanging on. Finally the shaking subsides a bit, and he seizes his chance to weigh heavily upon Grizz's mind... And the Ursaring finds that, the more she forces the ground to throw itself apart, the more she dreads doing it... It is getting rather tiring, and it's becoming difficult for her to put as much power into it as usual... On the plus side, Cerberus doesn't seem to have accomplished much, either, other than casting wistful looks at his trainer while he gets tortured on the spasming ground...

Grizz: 100%, dreading the use of Earthquake, energy(64%)
Cerberus: 60%(Damage Caps), badly bruised, energy(91%)

Cyrus
11th July 2003, 11:11 AM
I was under the impression you had counter work against Earthquake. Counter is a move Houndoom can breed for. Meh

That could have gone better Cerberus, if your opponent continues to use Earthquake I suppose you must rely on Spite. Other wise surround your opponent a fire spin then scorch him with flamethrower. Stay out of melee for the time being, simply back pedal when possible, use Faint attack if absolutely necessary.

Mindprobe
11th July 2003, 11:47 AM
Me came up with a eeebiiill plan, I hope it works ^_^;;

Slash: You plan didn't not quite much work against the Aerodactyl

You are a different thing

Slash: Am I? o.O

Yes you are...

First, let the flames surround you. Right after it dig underground. Diagonally, but away from Houndoom. Now, with a nice timing and assuming, that the spite can't work if the user is underground, use earthquake x2. Cause the tremors to go up from you, so that you won't get hurt in the process. I don't really know how Charizard[enter number here], refs earthquake, when it's done underground.

Dig ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake

Slash: What a great plan.../sarcasm

Hey it is!

Slash: No it's not

*Takes flamethrower tank from his backpack*

Slash: Okey, it's a great plan! Honestly! *sweatdrop*

Charizard04621
11th July 2003, 02:31 PM
Switchblade: *snickers*

Heh, so you know too, huh? There is going to be a lot of pain this round.

Grizz: 100%, dreading the use of Earthquake, energy(64%)
Cerberus: 60%(Damage Caps), badly bruised, energy(91%)

Round 2

A sinister glint flashes in Cerberus's eye. He has a plan, one that will cause his opponent a maximum amount of pain. Revenge is sweet. He will pay the Ursaring back for what she did to him earlier. The demonic canine spews forth a whirlwind of flame, and, to his delight, Grizz does absolutely nothing to get out of the way. He smiles with satisfaction when he hears her tormented cries of agony; the scorching fire tears at her flesh hungrily, burning all that it can find. Against this the Ursaring struggles, bending down painfully and clawing at the cement ground in a desperate attempt to get underground. Between the roaring tornado and the hard surface, however, she gives up soon enough, deeming the feat close to impossible.

From afar the Houndoom bathes his trapped victim in flames, snickering as boils erupt on her skin. He doesn't laugh for long, however; the ground explodes into activity beneath him again, throwing him off his feet. Howling, he struggles to make it stop... But the ground won't stop shaking, and he can't make it close enough to the Ursaring for it to matter... Quietly, as quickly as it came, the raging tornado subsides, reducing itself to a pile of smoldering ashes.

In desperation, Cerberus disappears from sight as soon as he manages to muster enough strength to do so, trying his very best to move to the farthest corner of the arena, as far away from Grizz as possible. The Ursaring stops momentarily, unsure of where her opponent has gone, and fearing the worst. She recalls an ability of her own, however, and then, laughing, continues her earth-shattering assault. Sure enough, Cerberus reveals himself after a short time... But at least this time he has minimized his suffering.

Grizz: 84%, energy(46%)
Cerberus: 36%, energy(78%)

Mindprobe
12th July 2003, 04:31 AM
Grizz: Wasn't fun! >.<;;;

It wasn't supposed to go like that!

Slash: Yeah right...

*evil glance at Slash*

Ok Grizz, piss him off using swagger, force it to attack with physical attacks.

Next, When it comes for his first attack, change to stealth mode, faint attack. He won't see you know and he's too pissed to think clearly. Move behind Cerberus and blow him up with a dynamic punch! Hopefully, you'll make it flinch from the explosion and abit confused, so he doesn't have the chance to do his last attack.

Swagger ~ Faint Attack + Dynamic Punch

Cyrus
12th July 2003, 11:01 AM
A round without multiple Earthquakes, how intersting...

As your foe attempts to enrage you, accept the taunts and turn on him while venting your frustration. I want you to fade from sight and loop back behind your current position as the bear attempts to get behind you. Place yourself behind him and crunch the back of his neck. Hold on for dear life while grinding into his flesh and bone. Maintain the locked jaw for as long as possible.

(Frustration ~ Faint Attack + Crunch)

Charizard04621
12th July 2003, 01:12 PM
Grizz: 84%, energy(46%)
Cerberus: 36%, energy(78%)

Round 3

In his condition, the last thing Cerberus needs is for his winning opponent to taunt him for his misfortune. And when the Ursaring does exactly that, the fuming Houndoom explodes. He cries out with reckless fury, charging into Grizz and inflicting as much pain upon her as possible with claws, teeth, horns, and anything else he can find. It is her fault that he is now suffering, her fault that he is in this position, and her deadly mistake for provoking him further. Venting his rage upon her feels good...

And then, suddenly, Grizz has the nerve to disappear and scramble away when Cerberus is not done with her yet! How dare she try to escape her punishment? The demon hound scans the arena with bloodshot eyes, but there is no sign of his opponent anywhere... No Ursaring to punish. Oh yeah? Two can play at that game. Cerberus himself vanishes, hoping that in doing so he can find the Ursaring somehow... And as soon as he finds her, he will destroy her.

But the moment never comes. Each invisible pokémon, desperate not to become revealed before the other is found and targetted, stays hidden for as long as possible... But the cloaks can never last forever, and, much to both opponents' dismay, they must yield to the inevitable... Cerberus and Grizz, reappearing opposite each other a short distance away, face each other down with penetrating glares of hatred... The battle is far from over.

Grizz: 70%, energy(30%)
Cerberus: 36%, berserked, incredibly angry, energy(67%)

Charizard04621
15th July 2003, 05:27 PM
Erm, Cyrus? You've got less than 24 hours left...

Cyrus
15th July 2003, 05:48 PM
Missed this while I was out of town. Cerberus this is still not going in our favor. I want you to get the drop on your opponent while venting your frustration. Finish or start at your disgression with a Fireblast or flamethrower, which ever you deem more effective Other wise endure an earthquake without disrupting the combo

(Faint Attack + Frustration / Endure / Flamethrower or fire blast)

Mindprobe
16th July 2003, 10:05 AM
Cerberus is too pissed off at Grizz to use your any nice plans :D

If he turns invisible with faint attack, earthquake, it won't be able to evade it. If it decides to attack you by it's angriness, deliver a nice dynamic punch at him when he's near you.

If he keeps coming at you, dynamic punch. If he decides to stay away, an assault of earthquakes would be nice.

Earthquake / Dynamic Punch ~ Dynamic Punch / Earthquake ~ Dynamic Punch / Earthquake

Grizz: I'll finish him now. GRRRRRRR!!!!

I feel so pourd of myself now, I just bought a picture of a dog and cat in it from some a student from Poland, who needed help, for 12€. High price for such a item, but I couldn't just say no :yes:

Charizard04621
16th July 2003, 05:22 PM
Grizz: 70%, energy(30%)
Cerberus: 36%, berserked, incredibly angry, energy(67%)

Round 4

Cerberus spits. Why waste time with evasive actions when he can inflict as much pain upon his opponent as possible? He leaps upon Grizz and begins to claw at her viciously, attempting to rip her apart. With her fist surging with energy, the Ursaring pounds the living daylights out of her aggressor, throwing him off her and sending him skidding across the ground.

He gets up, dazed and weakened. For a moment his rage is forgotten; the sudden brutality of Grizz's attack has knocked some sense out of him, and in doing so, has knocked some sense into him, if that makes any sense. He no longer has an urgent desire to tear Grizz up into pieces; at the moment his will to survive is stronger than his desire for revenge. The ground begins to tremble beneath him, and instinct kicks in. He clings stubbornly onto his consciousness, refuses to succumb to the tremors, refuses to fall into darkness...

But it can only last so long. Cerberus devotes every bit of remaining strength to an incredible blazing kanji that roars as it travels down its path, searing bear flesh wherever it meets... And then the shaking is too much, and the Houndoom must fall, after his final show of flaming fury.

Grizz: 34%, burnt, energy(15%)
Cerberus: KOed

Cerberus has fallen! Cyrus must send out his next battler!

Cyrus
16th July 2003, 05:40 PM
Lets see, my next pokemon will be Dr. Thrash and Trash, (TnT if you prefer) (Male Nidoking)

Mindprobe
19th July 2003, 07:46 AM
Okey dokey, Nidoking is a bad enemy right now, especially now because your low energy. I want you to first chill the first action. But if he comes for attacks like horn drill and fissure, just move away.

Then, turn invisible with a faint attack.

Get behind him, or at least near him, and land a freezing ice punch on him.

Chill ~ Faint Attack ~ Ice Punch

Do your best!

Cyrus
19th July 2003, 11:16 AM
Alright my good doctor, lets finish off this cursed bear this round.

As your foolish opponent elects to give you a free action, grab an arm and a leg and seismic toss her. Pivot your foe on a horizontal angel to gain momentum then move her over your head and down head first into the ground at your feet. Lets keep air resistence from slowing him down. As your foe attempts to manuever away from you while invisible, or while she is getting up if possible, knock her back down with an earthquake in melee range. Finish him off with a sludge bomb if the fool is still on her feet.

(Seismic Toss ~ Earthquake ~ Sludge Bomb)

Charizard04621
19th July 2003, 01:43 PM
Grizz: 34%, burnt, energy(15%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 100%, energy(100%)

Round 5

Grizz sighs happily, glad that her trainer allows her to relax... But what she doesn't count on, however, is her new opponent grabbing her, swirling her around viciously in the air, and smashing her directly into the ground! She learns the hard way that a powerful Nidoking is not a force to mess around with.

As she groans, trying feebly to disappear and surprise her opponent, she finds that, once again, Dr. TnT is one step ahead of her... The ground crumbles beneath her, and so do her senses. She falls into the abyss of darkness.

Grizz: KOed
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 100%, energy(86%)

Grizz has fallen! Mindprobe must choose his next combatant!

Charizard04621
19th July 2003, 02:59 PM
Um, Mindprobe, Cyrus is supposed to attack first. ^_^; *deletes your attack post*

[EDIT]: Er, oops, I forgot you sent Spinarak out, too... Erm, I was just supposed to edit instead of delete. O_o; Ach... Mindprobe, mind sending out Spinarak again? ^_^;; If you miss this because I messed it up, you get an extra day towards your DQ count.

Mindprobe
20th July 2003, 07:54 AM
Now that I attack second, which I like btw. I hate attacking first ^_^;;

Instead of brining out Spinarak. I'd like to send out my male Haunter, Demi!

If I'm allowed to change it cos you delteded it ^_^;; Otherwise, I'll just send my Spinarak ^_^

Charizard04621
21st July 2003, 09:34 AM
Well, you kinda sent it out already, so I really think you've got to stick with your choice. ^_^;; Sorry about deleting it, though. I didn't think about just editing out your attacks until after I deleted it. >_<

Cyrus
22nd July 2003, 10:08 PM
Extremely well done my good doctor. Your opponent obviously intends to abuse your natural weakness to psychic assaults. Allow us to demonstrate the folly in this. If your opponent attempts to abuse you with his telekinetic powers do force him to forget how to do it (Amnesia). If a beam of psychic energy is more his (or her if it proves appropriate) cup of tea, place a reflective barrier between yourself and your adversary, in such a way that the beam strikes your opponent if possible. Other wise scorch your opponent with flamethrowers or illustrate why a difference in weight of nearly 10 times is not a wise course of action by body slamming him or her at your discretion.

Mindprobe
25th July 2003, 01:24 PM
Let's start this Tarantula! Attract him, show him that even small thing can be attractive.

If he didn't fall for it, flash once to blind him and bring him pain in his eyes. If he did fall for it, string shot gently around him.

If you took away his eyesight, let's continue rambling, screech to damage his hearing as well. Oterwise, use your psychic to lull him gently in his cocoon. Maybe he'll fall asleep. Remember, use your telenetic powers on the strings, not the doctor.

If your opponent attempts to abuse you with his telekinetic powers

You got my point Tarantula? Even if he remembers his orders, through the attraction, he won't use amnesia, as you are not abusing him.

Attract ~ Flash / String Shot ~ Screech / Psychic

"Even the smallest thing can change the course of the future" ~ Elindril to Frodo

You should know that Cyrus ^_^

Charizard04621
25th July 2003, 05:10 PM
If Spinarak is not female, please inform me so that I can fix this reffing. Attract was only meant for pokémon of the opposite gender.

...Erm, unlucky number rolls?

Tarantula: 100%, energy(100%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 100%, energy(86%)

Round 6

Tarantula makes some flirtatious... gestures, doing her best to draw Dr. TnT's attention and... uh... desire. He hesitates, but eventually the hypnotic look in the Spinarak's eye is enough to ensnare him in her devilish plan. He admires her... beauty, and stuff. Or whatever it is that's going through his head. Whatever it is, he's concentrating deeply on it, because he doesn't do anything else.

The spider proceeds to bind his arms in an entanglement of silk, much to the puzzlement of her infatuated opponent. He looks at the silk with a vague smile, admiring Tarantula's splendid handiwork. What fine material... She must be a fine weaver.

Then Tarantula hits an obstacle. What on earth is her trainer talking about? How is she supposed to use physical telekinesis to make the Nidoking sleepy? Dr. Tnt still thinks about the wonderful silk... But UGH, what a horrible voice! The high-pitched shriek is almost enough to make his ear drums burst, and he frowns with discomfort, singing the Spinarak with a gigantic jet of flame to make her stop, something he finds himself slightly regretting later.

Tarantula: 80%, energy(91%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 100%, arms bound by thin strings, attracted to Tarantula, energy(81%)

Mindprobe
26th July 2003, 05:02 AM
Something tels me that you didn't know what I meant ^_^;; I meant that Tarantula would use her psychic powers to raise Nidoking from ground and lull him gently. You know, like a mother does to her baby to get the baby asleep. I should've explained it better ^_^.

Tarantula, sorry about the flamethrower ^_^. Attract him further, say that it was okey, mistakes happen.

Then...er...have you noticed that you don't actually have any huge movepool?

Tarantula: Don't blame me! Blame the nintendo game makers, they lack imagination!

Let's start being ebil! Double Team, show off! He won't still do anything, too much feminine attraction in you.

Show off even more, agility around him. Hopefully, he's way too impressed and attracted to do anything.

Attract ~ Double Team ~ Agility

Charizard04621
30th July 2003, 03:49 PM
I just realized Cyrus posted in the Absence Tower... Heh heh. That's why he hasn't been around.

Cyrus
31st July 2003, 03:56 PM
Well, if your opponent is so hot and bothered that she finds it necessary to drive you to distraction. Demonstrate your raw brute strength. As she tempts you again, body slam her into the ground but don't attempt to pin her just yet, she isn't ready. Call down rain from the heavens to sweep away her clones, you need to be able to target the real one to mate with right? As she runs free, call down a bolt of lightning to awe your choosen mate. You need to be able to get her back into your cave right?

Charizard04621
31st July 2003, 05:04 PM
Tarantula: 80%, energy(91%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 100%, arms bound by thin strings, attracted to Tarantula, energy(81%)

Round 7

Determined to further ensnare her opponent with her cunning charm, Tarantula continues to flirt, beckoning towards the infatuated Nidoking... The result is not quite as expected, as Dr. Tnt snaps the silk around him and throws himself at her affectionately with his crushing weight, and then, at the command of his trainer, reluctantly rolls off... Tarantula doesn't look too healthy now.

The spider draws herself out into several images, but the clouds above darken and burst open with rain, washing them away...

Then Tarantula begins to dart about him in circles at rapid speeds... Dr. Tnt is overcome with doubt. Does he really want to hurt her that much? Hesitating, he sends a less than severe jolt of lightning at her, and the sparks that connect don't burn her that badly. The rain falling against the Nidoking's hide begins to become an annoyance...

Tarantula: 61%, feeling a little squished, energy(74%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 98%, attracted to Tarantula, energy(69%)

~ Rain Dance active (13 actions) ~

Cyrus
31st July 2003, 05:11 PM
Well done my good doctor. Continue to drive yourself into your foe when you have the chance. If your opponent attempts psychic make her forget how. Thunder if she attempts agility or any other attack that prevents your from appling your tender embrace.

Mindprobe
1st August 2003, 11:32 AM
Tara: I'm loosing my touch >.<

Er...launch a nice assault of psybeams on him!

Psybeam ~ Psybeam ~ Psybeam

Charizard04621
1st August 2003, 09:55 PM
Cyrus rolled a one. A one out of a hundred.

Tarantula: 61%, feeling a little squished, energy(74%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 98%, attracted to Tarantula, energy(69%)

~ Rain Dance active (13 actions) ~

Round 8

The downpour becomes heavier, and Dr. Tnt blinks irritably, wiping the water away from his eyes. The fact that Tarantula blasts him with colorful psionic energy that stings doesn't improve his mood, either. He thrusts himself at the spider, thinking at first of holding her tenderly, but then having second thoughts...

A slight opening is all the Spinarak needs to shoot at him again, this time in his face. Then Dr. Tnt loses all compassion for the spider, crushing her under his weight and trapping her there. Her continuous assaults prove to him that she has no interest in him whatsoever; she just wants to deceive him in order to gain an advantage in battle. And it's worked for a while, though the Nidoking may not let it happen again. Below, Tarantula is in no position to move or even breathe, let alone hit her opponent with another psionic blast... Meanwhile, the falling rain continues to be an annoyance... It begins to bite at Dr. Tnt's hide uncomfortably.

Tarantula: 30%, pinned by Dr. Tnt and completely squashed, energy(65%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 75%, pinning down Tarantula, energy(63%)

~ Rain Dance active (10 actions) ~

Mindprobe
2nd August 2003, 10:15 AM
Use psychic to get him off of you.

If he's not on you anymore, use birght flash to blind him. If he is still on you, use giga drain.

If he closed his eyes, you have the time to walk on his back and use giga drain. If you succesfully blinded him, psybeam. If you are still under him, anothergiga drain.

Psychic ~ Flash / Giga Drain ~ Giga Drain / Psybeam / Giga Drain

Cyrus
4th August 2003, 01:04 PM
Extremely well done my good doctor. While your foe is pinned and squashed, a condition I am sure isn't conducive to any degree of concentration, thrash around. Beat her into the ground. Continue your rampage of doom until such time as she manages to get free. If this fails to prevent her from attempting to blind you, shield your eyes from her flash. If the opportunity presents itself, finish her off with a Hyper Beam.

(Thrash / shield eyes / Hyper beam)

Charizard04621
4th August 2003, 01:47 PM
Tarantula: 30%, pinned by Dr. Tnt and completely squashed, energy(65%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 75%, pinning down Tarantula, energy(63%)

~ Rain Dance active (10 actions) ~

Round 9

Rain continues to pour down heavily, driving Dr. TnT crazy. The Nidoking falls into a violent frenzy, flailing about like a mad thing and further squashing the Spinarak beneath him. She doesn't feel so good... Her legs are crushed, and the thrashing beast on top of her is positively insane. She freezes, whimpering, thinking only about the pain... The pain must stop...

Against all hope, Tarantula spots a momentary opening in the madness and barely manages to scuttle out, not quite all in one piece... Nevertheless, her body glows for an instant, during which the Nidoking calms down and shuts his eyes, putting his hands over his face. A brilliant light bursts out from the Spinarak's body, but Dr. TnT fails to notice...

The battered Tarantula crawls slowly towards Dr. TnT, placing a shaky, crushed leg onto his side and drawing strength from it... The Nidoking quickly locates the source of the annoyance, and, before long, obliterates the poor Spinarak with an annihilating beam of concentrated energy. His face is singed a bit from the splash, but he doesn't really mind. The rain bothers him, though.

Tarantula: KOed
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 62%, getting irritated by the rain, energy(46%)

~ Rain Dance active(7 actions) ~

Tarantula has fallen! Mindprobe must choose his final combatant!

Attack order:

-Mindprobe sends out his pokémon
-Cyrus posts attacks
-Mindprobe posts attacks

Mindprobe
4th August 2003, 02:15 PM
Okeydokey...this battle is not going to turn in my advantage anymroe so meh.

I'll send out my male Demi Haunter to be bombardoised and rammed by Nidoking...

Cyrus
4th August 2003, 02:40 PM
Amazing show of force my good doctor. Destroy your ghoulish foe with a barrage of shadow balls. Force it to forget psychic if it is used. Earthquake if the opportunity presents itself. Reflect hypnosis or Confuse Ray back at it’s user if it is used.

Mindprobe
4th August 2003, 02:49 PM
I don't know why I'm even trying anymore.

Anyhow, quick double team, create more targets for him.

Psywave to damage him.

Bide on the last shadow ball and then release it.

Double Team - Psywave - Bide

Charizard04621
5th August 2003, 09:52 AM
Mindprobe, you can't just control when Bide is released, and it usually lasts more than one action, but in this case it's okay. You rolled an 8 out of 100.

Demi: 100%, energy(100%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 62%, getting irritated by the rain, energy(46%)

~ Rain Dance active(7 actions) ~

Round 10

Making the final stand, Demi eyes his opponent mounrfully, out of hope, uncomforted by his grieving trainer. He feels outnumbered, outwitted, and outmuscled, and he hasn't even actually seen how the Nidoking battles yet. His trainer's attitude says it all, though. By the looks of it, Demi's in deep trouble. Hoping to even out the odds, the Haunter splits out into four, and then watches frustratedly as the rain eliminates his three copies in next to no time. Dr. TnT, meanwhile, has charged up a decent-sized orb of ethereal energy, and he hurls this at Demi, who screams when the searing energy erupts in his face.

The rainclouds continue to shadow the stadium, feeding darkness to Dr. TnT's ghostly sphere... He launches it yet again, while Demi severely distorts the air with erratic yet abundant psionic blasts that creates a rather dizzying effect... If his mirror images were still around, they would have been vaporized.

This time Demi waits... And waits... And waits, his body slowly gaining a white glow... while Dr. TnT charges up his final ethereal ball and thrusts it towards him. The energy explodes upon him, bringing terribly agonized cries, but Demi retaliates... Brilliant ghostly energy bursts forth from his glowing body, and the Nidoking's eyes widen as it reaches out to him, stinging... The rain continues to be a nuisance. What's more, the continuous use of ghostly techniques has taken a lot out of him...

Demi: 55%, energy(88%)
Dr. Thrash and Trash: 32%, irritated by the rain, energy(28%)

~ Rain Dance active (4 actions) ~

Mindprobe
5th August 2003, 12:26 PM
Enjoy you forfeit victory...

Cyrus
5th August 2003, 02:55 PM
Evolving my poliwhirl into a Poliwrath.