PDA

View Full Version : Oz's Recycling Center.

Andrew
25th June 2003, 10:52 PM
Oz’s Recycling Center

Got a Pokemon you’ve worked to the bone and now you want to trade in and get a better model? Well this is the place to do it. At Oz’s Recycling Center here we pay you good money for any model of Pokemon! Any! Amazing isn’t it! Well look down at the prices we’ll pay you and you’ll be amazed! However we will only stock 2 of the same kind of Pokemon at one time, so you’ll have to be turned away if are at our limit.

Selling A Pokemon

Basic Pokemon
(No Evolution)

=13 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
= 11 Yen

-Second Level
= 14 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
=8 Yen

-Second Level
= 12 Yen

-Final Stage
= 16 Yen

And please post in this Style:
Nickname - Gender - Name
Sig Move Name:
Sig Move Details:
Reason for Sale:

=====

Buying A Pokemon

Now if you’d like to buy a Pokemon, list its details from the front page, first post and we’ll sell it to you for the following prices!

Basic Pokemon
(No Evolution)

=20 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
= 18 Yen

-Second Level
= 22 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
=15 Yen

-Second Level
= 20 Yen

-Final Stage
= 25 Yen

=====

Also because this business requires a lot of capital here is an investment opportunity and all profits will come back to investors. 100 Shares in the company are being issued for the bargain price of 3 Yen per share. I’ll just explain the concept too.

- The Business has its own Bank Account to which I the CEO cannot access and withdraw any money OR Pokemon from.
- Being CEO of this business I get paid 10 Yen per week for running this business.
- No person can buy more than 30% of the company
- Every three months all net profit will be divided up equally between the shareholders with a 10% going to the CEO for his work ^^. However if there is a loss, no money is paid out and no money is received from the CEO.
- So for example. The Net Profit is 500 Yen, each shareholder would receive 5 Yen for every Share they own therefore covering the initial outlay and a profit of 2 yen per share.
- After the initial issue of shares. They can be sold and brought between different people for whatever amount they wish, but only up to 30%
- If 70% of the Shareholders feel that I am doing a bad job, and wish to sack me, they may do so and elect a new CEO
- Shareholders receive a 1 Yen Discount for each purchase.
- If a shareholder leaves ASB officially, their shares will be reabsorbed by the company and up for sale again at a price the CEO decides.

EDIT! Due to lack of buisness, I do not recieve 10 Yen a week, instead only a 10% payout at the end of every 3 months.

======================

Now to start off the business I will invest 120 of my own money in the till and a Sunflora as Capital. Along with Scyther and a Dratini.

Shares: 88% Company
Current Pokemon for Sale: 9
Sold: 17
Profit: 45 Yen
Current Money: 230 Yen

Andrew
25th June 2003, 10:57 PM
Pokemon For Sale!

Basic Pokemon
(No Evolution)

=20 Yen!

=====

Two Stage Pokemon

-First Level
= 18 Yen

-Second Level
= 22 Yen

=======

Three Stage Pokemon

-First Level
=15 Yen

-Second Level
= 20 Yen

-Final Stage
= 25 Yen

=====

1) Dunsparce - Female
Sig Move - None
Previous Owner - Oddish 17
Reason for Sale - Neglect

=====

2) Pokemon Details: Angel - Female - Oddish
Signature move: Blossom
Oddish's leaves on it's head grow larger and the edges of the leaves get sharper. By making it's leaves bigger, the power of each grass attack is doubled. The big leaves will also slow Oddish down and the pollen drops right on it's own face.
Type: Grass | Accuary: 90% | Damage: 0% | Effect: Boost of grass-type attacks. Lowers speed and evasion. Makes Oddish confused(30%), paralyzed(30%), sleep(30%), nothing(10%) | Usage: Blossom lasts till the end of the battle, so it is once per battle.
Previous Owner: MindProbe
Reason For Sale: Oddish17 hasn't made the trade confirmation and noone wants this so I give it to you.

=====

3) Charmander - Male
Sig Move - Sigless
Original Owner- Teddiursa 89
Reason for sale - None given.

=====

4) Pichu - Male
Sig Move - Sigless
Original Owner - Dark Princess
Reason for Sale - None given.

=====

5) Pichu - Male
Sig Move - None
Original Owner - Icy
Reason for sale - I dunno.

=====

6) Totodile - Male
Sig Move - None
Original Owner - Icy
Reason for Sale - Huh...

=====

7)Tangela (Female)
Nickname: Cwympo
Signature Move: Entrapment
Cwympo stretches out vines, forming small walls(five feet tall, one foot thick) in a circle around the opponent for one round. The opponent's evasion is halved for the rest of the round. The vines are thorny, so if the opponent touches them they take 5% damage. If hit with flame attacks, the vines are withdrawn. Cannot be used against flying or ground Pokemon. Tangela cannot use any physical attacks while this is in effect.
Type: Grass | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 0%
Previous Owner - Razor Leaf
Reason: Total utter neglect.

=====

8)Pokemon Details: Hoppip - Male - Hopster
Sig Move: None
Previous Owner: Nala 98
Reason for Sale. None Given.

=====

9) Stantler - Female - Sharise
Sig Move - None
Previous Owner - Teddiursa 89
Reason for Sale - Money.

Andrew
25th June 2003, 10:59 PM
Sold!

-1)Pokemon Details: Totodile - Female - Jaws
Previous Owner: Teddiursa 89
Reason For Sale: None Given
Sold to: Amy.

2) Ursaring - Male
Previous Owner: Teddiursa 89
Reason for Sale: None Given
Sold to: Syb.

3) Pokemon Details: Neptune - Male - Wooper
Sig Move: Tornado
Neptune’s tail is known around the world. He has harnessed its power and can use it to the fullest. In this move he uses his tail to trap his enemy and faint his prey.
Neptune starts pumping up his tail muscles, getting them ready for a huge attack. He makes clones of himself, surrounding the opponent. Then, all in succession, they whirl around VERY hard, making a tornado. This tornado will encase the enemy for 2 actions, giving Neptune a chance to relax. This move is a one-time use and makes Neptune tired(not THAT much, but an amount). Afterward, the clones dissapear.
Type: Flying | Acc 96% | Atk 5% | Effect see above

Previous Owner: Gengar's Shadow
Reason for Sale - I need moneys.
Sold to: Oddish 17.

Dratini - Female - Jonalya
Sig Move: Spirit of the Overused
Description: Being a MYSTIC Dragon or some crap like that, Dratini closes its eyes as a rune appears on its forehead and glows beginning the summoning of the MYSTIC Spirit Dratini summons. Suddenly, a large rune appears on the "Floor" of the arena and a large Dragon Spirit appears. However this Dragon Spirit is how do we say... PISSED OFF after being used in almost every single Dratini Sig move that involves a MYSTIC power. Now this spirit isn't in a very happy move and will belittle all involved in the match through snarky comments, a bitchy attitude and an overall tired and overworked persona. Coming to a conclusion on what he has to do as a Summoned Dragon Spirit, he wishes to do the bare minimum. Not some mystic ice shield, not some powering up rubbish, but getting back to good old Fairy Tales. Ie. Somehow tying up a beautiful princess with no opposable thumbs. And with a flash, the opponant will be tied up to a post where they stand and briefly unable to move. And with a whinge about how overused he is, the Dragon Spirit Buggers off home. Thus leaving everyone a bit startled and the opponant tied to a log with rope.
Misc:
- Rope and Log Breakage is up to the Ref.
- This spirit is pissed off after being summoned one too many times for trivial battles, not life or death situations.
- One Time Use Only.

Type: Dragon | Accuracy: 95% | Damage: 0% | Side Effects: Listed above.
Owner: Amy then Oz
Reason: Capital.
Sold: Oddish 17

5) Totodile - Male - Triton
Sig Move: Sewage BLAST!
Description: Harnessing his aquatic powers or some crap, Triton senses water running underneath him, and wills it to blast the opponant. What pops up next is a hell of a lotta fun. Mainly a sewage pipe that was running underground. Now broken and split, this pipe will begin to haemorrage raw sewage all over the opponant, dealing them with minimal damage, but a high risk of infection. And the total disgust of having their body coated in sewage.
Misc:
- Only works in an arena where there is a possibility of sewage pipes running around.
- If covered in the sewage and there is a clean body of water nearby, the opponant will stop at nothing to get themselves clean again
- They may begin to retch and vomit from the smell and taste.
- They may catch food poisoning from the sewage and become queasy and tired.
- And any sewage that gets into open wounds will deal additional damage. (Up to the ref)
- The stench will lead to a flat out refusal by any Pokemon to go near the affected Pokemon and touching them in any type of way is out of the question. At least until they clean up.
- The gunk stays for the rest of the battle unless cleaned up.
- Any pokemon which does not immediately clean off the sewage will become infected too
- Pokemon with a keen sense of smell will become much more affected by the stentch.
- One time Use Only
Damage: 5% | Accuracy: 95% | Type: Water | Side Effects: Stated Above.

Previous Owner - Amy then Oz
Reason for Sale - Well I need cashflow here.
Sold to - Amy! lol! THANKS!

6) Scyther - Male - Scythe
Sig Move: Its not easy... being Green.
Description: When in a battle, Scyther stops for a moment and begins to sing - It's not easy... being green, until a certain muppet suddenly appears, having copywrite lawyers planted everywhere. Kermit the Frog leaps out with a contract and begins to state that its his intellectual property and spouting legal mumbo-jumbo. But as luck would have it, the rest of the muppets appear. Yay? And being Muppets, they all have their quirks. These various muppets will appear and do their thing so to say.
a) The Old Men. From a High Vantage Point, these old geezers will be there in tuxedos and begin talking about how pathetic the battle is, hurting not only the ref's pride, but the self esteem of the battlers.
b) Ralph The Dog. Ralph Leaps Into the area and his piano follows, unfortunately running over whoever may be in the way. He plays his piano and rides out of the arena on his piano, which may crush people. Damage: 12% | Accuracy: 80%
c) Miss Piggy. With her Kung Fu attitude and being full of self importance, Miss Piggy will attack anyone with her fighting skills who annoys her or tries to steal her limelight. Damage: 13%| Accuracy 85%
d) The Sweedish Chef. The Sweedish Chef may be nearly impossible to understand, but everyone understands cooking! With a quick yank, the Chef will grab the bedazzeled opponant, soften them up, season them and put them into a large pot for cooking! Damage: Up to the Ref | Accuracy: 95%
e) The GREAT GONZO! Gonzo's cannon will be loaded with hiself and with a lighting of the fuze by Fozzie and boom, he's launched at the opponant dealing some damage with his helmet or nose. Damage: Up to the Ref. | Accuracy: Up to the Ref
Needless to say, once one of the above scenarios has played out, Miss Piggy wants some lovin' and drags Kermit away to their lurve shack *Shudders* And Scyther won't sing his song again for fears of copywrite infringement.
Misc: One Time Use Only.

Type: Normal | Damage: Up to ref or stated above | Accuracy Of Song: 95% | Side Affects: Listed above.
Original Owner : Amy then Oz.
Reason for Sale: Capital.
Sold To: Dark Princess

7) Bulbasaur (F)
Nickname: n/a
Sig Move: Leaf Grenade
Description: Bulbasaur releases a single leaf from the bulb on her back. She whispers the elven spell that triggers an explosion, "Bragollach en' templa,". The leaf suddenly glows a dangerous dark green. Bulbasaur releases the leaf at her foe. When it makes contact with the foe, it explodes and coveres her enemy with a light poison-like liquid. If an attack hits the Leaf Grenade before it hits the foe, it'll explode and hurt both the opponent and Willow.
Type: Grass | Damage: 10% | Accuracy: 80% | Effect: 20% chance of poisoning

Previous Owner - Dark Princess
Reason for sale - Money
Sold To: Jay

8)Hoppip - Female
Sig Move - None
Sold To: Jay

9) Bellsprout - Female
Nickname: Ivya
Signature Move: None
Reason for sale - I want YEN. o___o;
Previous Owner - Discotheque
Sold to - Razor Leaf

10) Snubbul - Female
Sig Move - None
Reason for Sale - Neglect.
Sold to - Sybby

11) Scyther ~ Stryke ~ Male
Sig Move: none
RFS: *needs money*
Previous Owner - GRock
Sold to - UC

Second Quarter

=====
12) Zelda - Female - Cubone
Sig Move Name: None
Sig Move Details: None
Reason for Sale: Not Saying
Previous Owner - Pika 101
Sold to - dark princess.

13) Staryu (“F“)
Nickname: Nenya
Signature Move: Magic Lock
Description: Nenya's ruby glows a shimmering bright ivory color. White sparks suddenly her opponents bodies. However, that doesn't injure them. It does however, slink through their bodies to the exact point where they store their electrical energy. The white sparks attached themselves to that and eat at it. The foe will be unable to preform any type of electric-type attack. (Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave etc) They cannot attack with the electrical attacks but they can feel free to use any other type of attack. She can only use this move once in a battle though.
Type: Psychic | Damage: n/a | Accuracy: 80% | Effects: Disables Electric Attacks for 3 rounds.
Sold to - Jay

14) Chikorita (M)
Nickname: Willow
Signature Move: n/a
Sold to - Dark Princess.

15) Pokemon Details: Sunflora - Male - OzFlora
Signature Move: Terrain Absorb
Sunflora puts its feet into the soil and absorbs the nutrients nearby, with a happy smile. You can only use this attack 3 times a match and only once every two rounds. While Sunflora is using this move it is stuck in place for the duration of the attack. Recovers - 18%
Type: Grass | Accuracy: 85% | Damage: 0%
Previous Owner: OzAndrew
Reasons For Selling: Capital Investment
Sold To -

16) Vileplume - Female - Wilta
Sig Move- None
Previous Owner - Teddy89
Sold to - Dark Princess.

17) Nidoran - Female - Strika
Sig Move - None
Previous Owner - Teddiursa 89
Reason for Sale - Neglect.
Sold to - Avian Freeze.

Andrew
25th June 2003, 11:02 PM
Share Info!

Here I'll post details about the shares in the company.

Currently:
- Gladiator (2 Shares)
Company = 98 Shares left to sell.

Selling Price 3 Yen Per Share

Former Shareholders:

Deck Knight (20 Shares)
Jay (10 Shares)

Deck Knight
25th June 2003, 11:25 PM
I'm a gamblin man... I will buy 20 shares for 3 a peice, for a total of 60¥ *forks over the dough*

Andrew
25th June 2003, 11:33 PM
Thank you Deck Knight. *Confirms*

You now own 1/5th of Oz's Recycling Center, welcome to the wonderful world of shareholding. If you wish at any time to sell your shares, you may do so to any party for whatever price you please.

Gengar's Shadow
25th June 2003, 11:56 PM
Me give my Wooper too you for 13¥(BTW, its male)

EDIT-

Neptune’s tail is known around the world. He has harnessed its power and can use it to the fullest. In this move he uses his tail to trap his enemy and faint his prey.

Neptune starts pumping up his tail muscles, getting them ready for a huge attack. He makes clones of himself, surrounding the opponent. Then, all in succession, they whirl around VERY hard, making a tornado. This tornado will encase the enemy for 2 actions, giving Neptune a chance to relax. This move is a one-time use and makes Neptune tired(not THAT much, but an amount). Afterward, the clones dissapear.

Acc 96% | Atk 5% | Effect see above
sIG :D

Andrew
26th June 2003, 12:09 AM
Thank you very much Gengar's Shadow, here is 13 Yen to you *Pays from till* Enjoy your money. Please come again.

*Swipes Your Pokemon* >:] First Victim :) Welcome Wooper.

Mindprobe
26th June 2003, 03:04 AM
Since noone wants to trade my Oddish, I'll sell it to you.

Angel - Female - Oddish
Signature move: Blossom
Oddish's leaves on it's head grow larger and the edges of the leaves get sharper. By making it's leaves bigger, the power of each grass attack is doubled. The big leaves will also slow Oddish down and the pollen drops right on it's own face.
Type: Grass | Accuary: 90% | Damage: 0% | Effect: Boost of grass-type attacks. Lowers speed and evasion. Makes Oddish confused(30%), paralyzed(30%), sleep(30%), nothing(10%) | Usage: Blossom lasts till the end of the battle, so it is once per battle.

Reason to sale:
Oddish17 hasn't made the trade confirmation and noone wants this so I give it to you.

*snatches 15¥*

Andrew
26th June 2003, 04:41 PM
Um.. Mindprobe, we'll pay you 10 Yen for the Oddish not 15. Are you still sure you want to sell?

Dark Dragonite
26th June 2003, 05:39 PM
I was wondering, what is the maximum amount of stock you can buy??

Andrew
26th June 2003, 05:47 PM
You may buy a total of 30 Shares in the company maximum. Seperation of Powers and all DD ^^; K Thanks

Drade130
26th June 2003, 07:48 PM
ok, I feel bad bout it but i will sell off my totodile. I never uss her an feel someone else would be better off.

Jaws (F)
Totodile
sig: none

ten yen i believe?

Andrew
26th June 2003, 07:54 PM
Sure thing *Gives 10 Yen from Company Till and takes your Totodile.* Thank you. Perhaps you'd like to buy one of our Pokemon! Lol.

Mindprobe
27th June 2003, 03:22 AM
I still want to sell it thank you

Wolfsong
28th June 2003, 12:08 AM
I'd like to sell my hoppip

Hopster
Male Hoppip
Sig move: none
Reason for sale: Had a lot of pokemon and never used him.

I would also like to buy that female totodile please

*pays 15 yen*

Andrew
28th June 2003, 08:25 AM
Thank you Amy! I'll take your Hoppip and here's Totodile for you!

*Gives her 10 Yen and takes her 15 Yen*

And Mindprobe. Thank you also *Gives 10 Yen*

Welcome to the first profit of 5 Yen :)

And I've now also changed the buying price Ok :) KThnxBye! Buying prices from now are now 2 Yen lower as Overheads have also droped and there will be an increase of Pokemon.

Drade130
2nd July 2003, 07:06 PM
*Throws two pokeballs at Ozandrew* Theres my male Ursaring and male charmander. both sigless.... *Hurries and snatches his yen*

Syberia
3rd July 2003, 02:12 PM
Sigless Male Ursaring. Me wantssssss it. Mine! 22 yen to Ozzy, I believe.

Andrew
3rd July 2003, 11:42 PM
Yay! Buisness at my Buisness!

Teddiursa 89 - Thank you for the Ursaring and the Charmander. *Gives you 22 Yen*

Syberia - *Gives you Ursaring and gets 22 Yen* Wierd. lol.

And on that Ursaring, a profit of 8 Yen was made.

Total Profit = 13 Yen.

Gladiator
5th July 2003, 10:27 PM
What the hey, I'll buy two shares. I'm low on money and I'm overly cheap. I'm wasting 6 yen. I may buy more if this becomes profitable. When you confirm that I bought two shares, I'll inform the bank.

DarkPrincess
6th July 2003, 01:48 PM
Can I sell my Pichu here?

Pichu (M)
Sig Move: n/a

I think that's worth 8 ¥en, right?

Andrew
6th July 2003, 10:04 PM
Ok, thank you both, I confirm your transactions :)

Gladdy, I take your 6 Yen and give you 2 Shares

DP I take your Pichu and give you 8 yen :)

Thanks!

Icy
6th July 2003, 10:13 PM
:D I'm SELLING MY CRAPACHU AND CRAPODILE!

WHEE!

Take Pichu and Totodile...

Now you have two sigless horrible Pichu's

Teehee...

Pichu = Male, Totodile = Male
Both = sigless
:o now gimme

Andrew
6th July 2003, 10:16 PM
Icy. Here is 16 Yen and I'll take your two Pokemon thank you :)

Ktnx Bye :)

Gladiator
6th July 2003, 10:22 PM
Please, don't call me Gladdy. Something about it... doesn't sound right.

I just wanted to ask if the shareholders can still buy and sell Pokemon here (I'm mostly curious, my battles move too slowly for me to get a decent income).

Andrew
6th July 2003, 10:33 PM
Yes Gladiator, Shareholders can still buy and sell to the company.

But as a bonus of being a shareholder, when you buy a Pokemon, you get a 1 Yen discount :) Bargin! :)

o0NirvanA0o
7th July 2003, 02:09 AM
I wish to sell my Male Snubbull Dozer, just so he can have a better home and life. Good luck friend =).

Oddish17
7th July 2003, 12:28 PM
I'll sell you my Dunsparce, Hoppip and Snubbull. All are female and have no sig move or nickname. Reason for all is neglect.

After that, I would like to buy:

Neptune, male Wooper
Jonalya, female Dratini

I believe I owe you 1¥.

Andrew
7th July 2003, 05:57 PM
Nirvana, ok then, thanks for the Snubbull. Enjoy your 11 Yen *Gives*

And Oddish 17 Thank you for your Dunsparce, Hoppip and Subbull *Hands over* 32 Yen

And I'll take 15 Yen for the Dratini and 18 for the Wooper. 33 Yen please :) *Takes*

Woo. Another 15 Yen Profit...

o0NirvanA0o
7th July 2003, 06:10 PM
I just freaking remember..my Snubbulls ina battle..=\..this really dampers things..umm..could I possibly postpone taking the money and selling off my Snubbull until his turn is over in the battle..please..I would understand if all transactions are final..but it would weird battling with a pokemon I dont own..? *sighs* it smy fault for forgetting he was battling..to much stuff going on in my life..

Andrew
7th July 2003, 06:35 PM
Well techniqually, I think we'll deal with this as - You don't get money until the battle's over and I won't sell it. K :)

That way nothing's wrong. Besides, there's another Snubbul to sell. lol. K Thanks :)

conspiracy
9th July 2003, 09:14 PM
I would like to sell my male Scyther...

Scyther ~ Stryke ~ Male

*takes his 11 yen* thx :D

DarkPrincess
12th July 2003, 02:50 PM
I'm going to sell another poke:

Bulbasaur (F)
Description: Bulbasaur releases a single leaf from the bulb on her back. She whispers the elven spell that triggers an explosion, "Bragollach en' templa,". The leaf suddenly glows a dangerous dark green. Bulbasaur releases the leaf at her foe. When it makes contact with the foe, it explodes and coveres her enemy with a light poison-like liquid. If an attack hits the Leaf Grenade before it hits the foe, it'll explode and hurt both the opponent and Willow.

I believe that's worth 8 ¥en so.. whee..

Discothéque
12th July 2003, 06:34 PM
Bellsprout - Female

8 yen, I believe?

Andrew
13th July 2003, 07:12 AM
*Confirms*

GRock, thanks for your Scyther

DP thanks for your Bulba

Disco thanks for your Bellsprout

And I added in my own Totodile

So if Anyone want to buy now is the time!

DarkPrincess
13th July 2003, 11:58 AM
Erm.. sorry to do this but could I sell my Totodile also? I don't think the person who was thinking about buying my Totodile is interested anymore and I want a bit more money... sure are a lot of Totodiles here though.. if you don't want him, I'll understand..

Totodile (M)

Andrew
13th July 2003, 05:28 PM
Sorry Dark Princess, we currently have two Totodiles for sale so I'm afraid we can't accept it. However feel free to buy one of ours and replace it with your own. lol!

Wolfsong
19th July 2003, 11:59 PM
If Triton is still available, I'd like to buy him, lol ^^;; *Pays 15 yen* I think that's right. I'll edit if its not

Andrew
20th July 2003, 08:42 PM
Thanks Amy *takes 15 Yen*

*Adds 10 Yen to the profit pile*

:) Thanks!

*Gives Triton Back*

o0NirvanA0o
26th July 2003, 10:44 PM
That battles over but I realize how much my Snubbull means to me, and I've never had the chance to show his true potential..so I will decline selling him, sorry to have troubled you

DarkPrincess
10th August 2003, 10:16 PM
I'd like to buy the number 6 Scyther with the Muppets signature move. xDD I used to love the muppets when I was younger so it's a childhood memory.. plus I want a Scyther *nods* ^^

*gives 18 ¥en*

Andrew
10th August 2003, 10:51 PM
Dark Princess - Thank you for purchasing Scyther, I hope you'll enjoy using him as much as I enjoyed coming up with that sig. *Takes 18 Yen and gives Scyther to her* I loved the Muppet too lol

Nirvana - Oh well.. Snubbel is all yours.

Jay
11th August 2003, 09:17 AM
Deck Knight was banned from ASB, correct? So are his shares considered invalid? Just curious.

Anyway, I'd like to buy 10 shares of the company please, as a form of support. :) *Hands over ¥30*

I'd also like to purchase the following:

9) Hoppip - Female
Sig Move - None

12) Bulbasaur (F)

Reason for sale - Money.

*Hands over an added ¥30*

So, in case there's any confusion (I can't see how) here's a summary.

30¥ for shares.
30¥ for purchases.
(60¥) altogether

Thanks! Though I'm sure I've stuffed up somewhere in that post... *sighs*

Andrew
13th August 2003, 08:12 PM
Thank you for your purchases Jay *retypes cause his last one was killed! :mad: *

*Gives you ten shares* You now own 1/10 of the company! AND you get a 1 Yen discount on purchases!

So those two Pokemon you brought, its only 28 Yen.

*Takes 58 Yen*

Enjoy Hoppip and Bulba! That Bulba's sig looks good!

Thank you! Please come again!

RaZoR LeAf
14th August 2003, 07:27 AM
*wheeze* Bellsproooouuuuuttttt..... Join me....*wheeze* It is your destiny....... *wheeze*

Been watching Sta Wars this week.

10) Bellsprout - Female
Previous Owner - Discotheque

Can I buy this Bellsprout? Can I, please let me let me let me... I really want a Bellsprout.

---

And now, i'm gonna sell a poke or maybe two.. let me check... no just one for now.

Tangela (Female)
Nickname: Cwympo
Signature Move: Entrapment
Cwympo stretches out vines, forming small walls(five feet tall, one foot thick) in a circle around the opponent for one round. The opponent's evasion is halved for the rest of the round. The vines are thorny, so if the opponent touches them they take 5% damage. If hit with flame attacks, the vines are withdrawn. Cannot be used against flying or ground Pokemon. Tangela cannot use any physical attacks while this is in effect.
Type: Grass | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 0%

Reason: Total utter neglect.

Gladiator
16th August 2003, 11:19 AM
Anyone know how long this shop has been up? Also, why'd Deck Knight get banned?

Andrew
17th August 2003, 06:36 PM
Razor Leaf - Thanks for buying the Bellsprout! *Takes 15 Yen* and thanks for Tangela! *Gives 13 Yen*

Gladiator - Look at the date of the first post for your answer. And regarding DK, ask DK himself. :\

Syberia
18th August 2003, 02:08 PM
Snubbull. Mien. *pays 18 yen*

Ultimate Charizard
18th August 2003, 03:36 PM
Id like to make a purchase please..

Scyther ~ Stryke ~ Male
Previous Owner - GRock

*Offers 18 Yen*

Andrew
18th August 2003, 06:39 PM
Syb - *Takes 18 Yen* *Gives you Snubbul* Enjoy your new Normal Type! You're collecting them all aren't you.

UC - *Takes 18 Yen* *Gives Scyther* Enjoy! Thanks for your purchase!

Anyone got any Pokemon for sale please ^^

Ultimate Charizard
18th August 2003, 06:49 PM
*reluctantly hands over yen*

Bloody expensive this place

*returns moths to his wallet*

DarkPrincess
20th August 2003, 05:03 PM
I have decided to sell my Staryu here. Not only do I need money, but I haven't been able to bring out this Staryu's true power so maybe it's best with a new trainer.. she has a great signature move that I know someone would love to have.

Staryu (“F“)
Nickname: Nenya
Signature Move: Magic Lock
Description: Nenya's ruby glows a shimmering bright ivory color. White sparks suddenly her opponents bodies. However, that doesn't injure them. It does however, slink through their bodies to the exact point where they store their electrical energy. The white sparks attached themselves to that and eat at it. The foe will be unable to preform any type of electric-type attack. (Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave etc) They cannot attack with the electrical attacks but they can feel free to use any other type of attack. She can only use this move once in a battle though.
Type: Psychic | Damage: n/a | Accuracy: 80% | Effects: Disables Electric Attacks for 3 rounds.

EDIT: I also decided that I really wanted a female Chikorita so I guess my male will go here too.

Chikorita (M)
Nickname: Willow

That's 19 ¥en all together, right?

Andrew
2nd September 2003, 08:07 PM
Thank you Dark Princess. I'll make sure they'll be Ok.
Thanks for that again!

*Gives you 19 Yen*

*Takes Staryu and Chikorita* Ah... Jay has reserved the Staryu.

Andrew
2nd September 2003, 08:22 PM
Ok then.

Dividends!

For this first quarter of the buisness's operation, we've done well for a buisness just starting out and I'm pleased to say we've stayed afloat and we've made a small margin of profit. This is a good thing :) And we've increased initial starting prices in order to give you a higher dividend.

Next quarter I expect the buisness to grow and I hope that you do all your buisness through us, in order to make your overall profit higher.

So without further adeu, here are the profits for this quarter.

Total Number of Pokemon Sold 11
Total Net Profit - 76 Yen

78% of Profit goes to the company - 59 Yen

10% of Profit to Jay - 7 Yen. +1

2% of Profit to Gladiator - 1 Yen. + 1

10% Profit to myself for working here. - 7 Yen.

Ok then. That amounts to 74 Yen. The rest was in useless percentages. But I'll give the extra two yen between my two shareholders. So that way you can feel the profits. lol.

So yeah.... thanks! And see you in early December!

Jay
2nd September 2003, 09:18 PM
Yes I'm purchasing the Staryu =D Thanks Andy!

Is that 19 yen? x_o if I remember correctly. Ho hum be back with an edit most likely

Edit: Nope. *Hands over 17 yen* =D Thanks again.

Pikachu101
4th September 2003, 04:01 PM
I'm selling my Cubone sorry Zelda.

Zelda - Female - Cubone

I beleive that's 11 yen.

DarkPrincess
4th September 2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu101
I'm selling my Cubone sorry Zelda.

Zelda - Female - Cubone

I beleive that's 11 yen.

Cubone!! ^___^ I'll buy it after OzAndrew buys it off of Pikachu 101 *sets 18 ¥en down*

Also, I feel bad about selling my old Chikorita. Can I buy him back? *offers 15 ¥en*

Pikachu101
4th September 2003, 07:03 PM
Wow didn't know Zelda would go so fast.

:Waves bye to Zelda:
Take care of her DP

Andrew
4th September 2003, 07:27 PM
*Takes 18 Yen from Jay* *Gives Staryu with GREAT Sig Move*

Thank you come again :)

Pikachu 101 *Gives 11 Yen* Thanks for your Cubone

*DarkPrincess - *Takes 18 Yen for Cubone and 15 Yen for Chikorita*

Well thank you all for your purchases.

Thank you, please come again.

Drade130
7th September 2003, 10:02 AM
ill sell 3 pokes and buy one.

selling:

Sharise (F)
Stantler
reason for sale: yen is wanted

Wilta (F)
Vileplume
reason for sale: neglect

Strika (F)
nidoran
RoS: Neglect

and ill buy

Ozflora (F)
Sunflora
sig: terrain absorb
desc:

Lets see here 16 yen and 13 yen and 8 yen. *rips out a calculater*

37 yen! Then i spent 22 on flora.

DarkPrincess
7th September 2003, 01:00 PM
I'll buy the Vileplume whenever Oz buys it xDD *gives 25 ¥en* ^-^

Avian Freeze
7th September 2003, 01:21 PM
I'll buy the Nidoran (F) once Oz buys it ^^;. *hands over 15¥. Is it okay if I change her nickname?

Drade130
7th September 2003, 01:34 PM
u can change names.

Andrew
14th September 2003, 09:58 PM
Wow! Customers! :0

Teddiura 89 - :)

*Gives* 16 for Vileplume

*Gives 13 for Stantler

*Gives 8 for Nidoran*

K :) Thanks!

*Takes 22 Yen for OzFlora*

Thank you come again!

Dark Princess - *Takes 25 Yen and gives Vileplume*

Avian Freeze - *Takes 15 Yen and gives Nidoran*

Thank you all! Come again!

Cyrus
30th November 2003, 03:47 PM
*Official Bank Notice*

You have one week to post in the bank in regards to the current state of your till or this business will be foreclosed, ceased, and auctioned

Andrew
3rd December 2003, 10:57 PM
Ok then, updated, with the latest Pogeys, and I urge anyone with something to sell, please come forward.

Charizard04621
8th December 2003, 07:10 PM
Please PM me your current business overheads so I can modify them (lower some, no overhead raising). Thank you.

Andrew
8th December 2003, 08:58 PM
Charnumber, I have no overheads, since I don't create any items out of thin air.

I think I've been through this whole issue before, and Impy said I didn't need to pay 100 Yen for startup costs because well I wasn't creating anything, and then he took it back and I somehow had to pull 100 out of thin air. Which I did pay.

Charizard04621
9th December 2003, 04:56 PM
You don't have an overhead for the monthly maintenance of the shop and its facilities or anything? Hmm. Apparently the PPPPP is the only one that has to come up with a steep ¥30 every month, then. I don't see why other businesses are complaining; I've been through their overheads, and they don't have to pay monthly charges.

Well, then, since you don't have overheads, I can move right along. ^_^; Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Gladiator
11th December 2003, 06:55 PM
Selling back all of my shares for 10Y (Though I don't think I bought that many to begin with.)

Andrew
11th December 2003, 11:18 PM
Ok, thank you Gladiator. *Gives 10 Yen from the buisness*

Charizard04621
18th December 2003, 08:11 PM
Upon the owner's request, I am closing this shop so he can post a new version.