PDA

View Full Version : Who dares challenge the princess of darkness? (i.e. open challenge, ref needed)

DarkPrincess
26th June 2003, 09:54 AM
2 vs 2
You choose first
I attack first
DQ: 3 days
Ref: Needed
Arena: Your choice *shrug*
I would prefer if the opponent uses non-evolved Pokémon or stage 2 evolution (i.e. Ivysaur, Jolteon etc)
No Attract or Rest please.

*waits*

Sir Chris
26th June 2003, 10:45 AM
Fair enough.

I accept your challenge.

I shall choose a new arena, because I want it to be fun and such...

place..Arena: Ya know when gary got owned in the pokeleague? that rocky arena? well, this is a lot like it, almost exactly like it. There are meters on meters of rocky ground, where jagged rocks are sticking up evry now and then, there is no water to be found, not a drop! plants wilt and die here because of the intense heat created by no moisture. Dry...is the best word for this place..Obviously, rock and ground pokemon are ideal for this place. however, it may be a bit hard to dig into the ground, iti rather hard...

*Sends out phanpy*(Nitro is his nickname ;o)

your move, once we get a nice ref, ofcourse :x

~ Chris

DarkPrincess
26th June 2003, 11:16 AM
I would accept but I'm afraid the arena you picked wouldn't work.. I don't have any Ground or Rock Types just yet. So you can change the arena or perhaps wait for another time. I am truly sorry :(

BTW: If you need to see what ASB Pokémon I do have so you can make an arena that would work for me, just give me a PM then I'll send them to you. =D

Elec Man EXE
26th June 2003, 11:21 AM
I'll ref if you like.

Sir Chris
26th June 2003, 11:23 AM
New Arena: a dark grove, covered with thick grass and trees everywhere. It is almost completely dark here, the trees make sure almost no sunlight reaches it, and the "roof" of the arena is about 15 feet off the ground....Ideal for bug types, but really, most any pokemon should be able to fight in this arena, but some might not like the dark...

Also, is that good? and would you mind if I chose a different pokemon? ~_~

~ Chris

DarkPrincess
26th June 2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by SirChris
New Arena: a dark grove, covered with thick grass and trees everywhere. It is almost completely dark here, the trees make sure almost no sunlight reaches it, and the "roof" of the arena is about 15 feet off the ground....Ideal for bug types, but really, most any pokemon should be able to fight in this arena, but some might not like the dark...

Also, is that good? and would you mind if I chose a different pokemon? ~_~

~ Chris

Yes, that would work very nicely, thank you :) *has a few that could battle in darkness) and yes, you can change the Pokémon.

Sir Chris
26th June 2003, 11:27 AM
Excellent *returns phanpy* you may not like the dark, but I know a pokemon that is ideal to these conditions

GO, KING!

*A shadow of a heracross appears beside Chris, and it hisses his name to the darkness beyound*

You ready to rock?

King: Heracra!

excellent

~ Chris

DarkPrincess
26th June 2003, 11:34 AM
Hmm.. Heracross? Wasn't what I was expecting o.o *ponders* Well, there's Sidius and Lirima, but the Fighting Type added to Heracross might not be good for them..

Sidius: *growls* *mumbles and sits on the sideline behind me*

Lirima: >.> Thank god she's not gonna make me battle again *sighs*

Anyway, I think I'm going to use one of my newest Pokémon, Zephyr! (Pidgey, male)

Zephyr: *flies on the arena* =3 hiya! *waves his wing at the Heracross and SirChris*

>.> please focus

Zephyr: *pause* *nods* *smiles*

Erm, anyway, start the first round by Flying up into the sky to avoid any attacks brought to you by the Heracross. Start up there and keep out of danger. Next, deliver a Gust from up there to down below for the Heracross. Finish off by diving down from the sky at max speed and smash into King using Wing Attack

Sir Chris
26th June 2003, 11:48 AM
well, Not bad, but I kind of predicted you would use that pokemon.

Heracross will just stand still. not moving, and taking your gust attack. Then I shall counter, grab pidgey tightly, and break its wing bones.

Counter~Grab Pidgey~Break its wing bones

k? ;x

~ Chris

Elec Man EXE
27th June 2003, 09:52 AM
Uh, SirChris, your attack orders are a bit unclear. You want King to counter the Wing Attack, correct? Then you would have to use Counter on the third attack slot to match the use of Wing Attack, leaving you with no time to grab Pidgey or breaking its wings. So, before I ref or anything, can you post some clearer orders please.

Sir Chris
27th June 2003, 10:02 AM
Oh ok, someone told me this might be a bit unclear to you, so Let me rephrase my attacks. I find that these will be better suited to your needs..

First, Climb a tree so that you can get a better view of pidgey. After you do this, take flight and make sure to avoid its gust attack in the air. Finally throw pidgey to the ground as hard as you can.

Climb a tree ~ Take flight ~ throw pidgey into the ground

~ Chris

Elec Man EXE
29th June 2003, 10:19 AM
Whoops, almost forgot about you two. I have become addicted to Star Wars Galaxies, and it is making my memory go crazy. You guys are lucky the servers are down, or I might not be here.

Begin Battle

Pre-Round Status
DarkPrincess: Zephyr (Pidgey M) 100%, ready and willing, a bit crazy
SirChris: King (Heracross M) 100% ready to smash

Commands
DarkPrincess: Fly ~ Gust ~ Wing Attack
SirChris: Climb a tree ~ Take flight ~ Strength (I know you said Throw, but that is basically what Strength is)

Battle
Stupid battle intros, so much extra details. Anyway, the trainers enter a large grove of trees, which are so dense they almost block out all light. As they do, they come to the center, shake hands with the ref and each other, and return to their areas. Chris reaches for a pokeball, pulls it from his belt, and tosses it out onto the ground. With a bright flash that lights up the area for a second, an angry looking Heracross, aptly named King, appears, and surveys the area. DarkPricess smiles, and tosses out her own ball, which opens to reveal a small bird, who flutters into the air and waves at his opponents. Darkprincess orders him to focus, and both trainers issue attack commands. The first round of this exciting battle has begun.

Zephyr makes the first move of the battle, and opts for a defensive strategy. He jumps up and flaps his little wings, flying up into the air, as high as he can without smashing his head against the canop. King watches, and then makes his move. He jumps on to the nearest tree, and using the claws on his hands and feet, skillfully climbs up. He goes around so that he has a clear view of the tiny bird pokemon.

As he does, he begins planning an attack plan. Suddenly he jumps off of the tree, opening his back armor to reveal wings. They begin flapping rapidly as he takes flight and flys strait for the bird. Pidgey, startled by Kings sudden offensive, hesitates a bit before he remembers his attack. He flaps his wings very hard, and a small tornado forms from the ground up. With one final flap he sends it speeding towards King. He attempts to dodge, but gets caught and blown around. He is unable to maintain a steady course, and is slammed against a tree. He falls to the ground, but quickly pulls himself to his feet and glares at Zephyr above.

Zephyr takes a little break to chuckle to himself, before preparing to attack. He pulls his wings in and begins a dive strait at Heracross, who is in a fighting stance. King is ready to grab the bird when he gets close. But he moves faster than King expected, and in a mere second, Zephyr is close. He whips out his right wing and smashes it into Heracross' shoulder before starting to turn. But he didn't go fast enough, and King dashes over and grabs him out of the air with both hands, ignoring the stinging pain in his shoulder. He swings Pidgey around a bit with ease, and then tosses him to the ground. As Zephyrs body hits the ground, he squacks in pain, tumbling forward until slamming against the trunk of a large tree. He weakly gets up, a bit dazed from Kings swift attack. As the round closes King examines his shoulder, and wonders how that puny bird managed to crack his armor AND cause him pain. Pidgey stumbles around a bit, and the first round is over.

Post-Round Status
DarkPrincess: Zephyr (Pidgey M) 91% dazed, some bruises on various body areas
SirChris: King (Heracross M) 82% armor on left should cracked

Sir Chris
29th June 2003, 02:25 PM
Ok Heracross, don't worry dude, block the pain out, you can do it, remember, you are the best dude, the pidgey is dazed and looking for a rest, lets make it rest in piece!

While its dazed, Launch a mega horn attack at it, if it attempted to escape through the air take flight and do a mid air tackle so it goes back into the ground! next, watch out for any physical moves with counter, but if it deides not to do a physical move keep up the assault with a horn attack, finish off the round by climbing up a tree to take cover from any of its attacks.

Mega Horn/ Flying tackle if it tries to excape in the air~Horn Attack/Counter if it launches a physical attack~climb up a nearby tree to safety

~ Chris

DarkPrincess
29th June 2003, 03:55 PM
Nice start Zephyr. You're doing a good job thus far. Get back in the air but not high up. Just about a foot in the air. He should be coming at you with the flying Tackle. Give him your fiercest Whirlwind before he can even touch you. Sending him hurling into the ground or in the trees. King will be trying to nail you with a Horn Attack next. Use your Agility to hopefully dodge the Horn Attack plus make you very fast, of course. Finish off by delivering your best Gust on that Heracross. He won't be able to escape high winds.

Zephyr: Okeday *beams*

Sir Chris
30th June 2003, 02:46 AM
Just to tell you, my heracross is kind of smart, if you only go a foot in the air, and he is about 4 feet tall, the guy is gonna megahorn the hell out of you, just tto tell yah :P

~ Chris

Elec Man EXE
1st July 2003, 08:58 AM
Actually, I belive Heracross is 4'11", or something like that.

Round 2

Pre-Round Status
DarkPrincess: Zephyr (Pidgey M) 91% dazed, some bruises on various body areas
SirChris: King (Heracross M) 82% armor on left should cracked

Commands
DarkPrincess: Whirlwind ~ Agility ~ Gust
SirChris: Megahorn/Tackle ~ Horn Attack ~ Climb a tree
Subs: Counter any phys attack

Battle
As the second round of this exciting battle begins, Zephyr is still stumbling on the ground, while King glares at him, with death in his eyes. With the trainers ordering their pokemon, this round has begun.

King watches Zephyr carefully as he prepares to attack. He needs to see if there will be any flying of the birdie. Zephyr, on the other hand, has finally come to her senses, and flies up a bit into the air. With that she begins flapping her wings rapidly. King knows that this can't be good, and dashes towards the bird with unusual speed. Not expecting such a hasty attack, Pidgey struggles to gaurd himself with a tornado. But its too late. Heracross lowers his head and slams his horn, which is glowing slightly with power, right into Pigey's stomache, throwing him back. He lands on the ground with a crash, in extreme pain (wouldn't you be in pain if you had a horn shoved into your stomache?). He slowly gets up, whincing in pain. King chuckles to himself, thinking "Now who has the last laugh!".

But the large bug quickly regains focus, and gets back to work. He begins running toward Pigey, who has lifted into the air again, once more. As he lowers his horn, he prepares for impact. But, little does he realize that Pigey, utilizing extreme speed, has made his way behind King. King stops and scratches his head as he wonders where the little bird went. He looks up, nothing. He looks around, nothing. Where did it go? He turns around, still looking, and spots his prey. He isn't quite sure how Zephyr got back there, but he isn't very happy. Zephyr, though, is quite satisfied, and waves to the beatle, ignoring the pain in his gut to the best of his ability. King uses on hand to fake slitting his throat, threatening Zephyr, who just ignores it.

Heracross frowns, disappointed by the fact that his trainer ordered him to simply climb a tree, which will cause no pain to his foe. But he obeys orders, and hops on the nearest tree, using the claws on his limbs to climb up with skill. Zephyr grins, and begins flapping his wings once more. A whirlwind forms in front of him, and he flaps his wings hard once to send it swirling towards it's target. As the tornado goes on, picking up dust a debris, King braces himself for the wind. He digs his claws deep into the tree. The Gust hits him, and he grunts and struggles to hand on as the leaves are ripped from the tree and he is bombarded with dirt. Finally, the wind dies down, and the King breathes a sigh of relief. Zephyr looks on questioningly, slightly confused at how King managed to stay on that tree. It seems both pokemon have underestimated one another as the second round draws to a close.

Post-Round Status
DarkPrincess: Zephyr (Pidgey M) 79% some bruises on various body areas, a large painful bruise on stomache, flying slightly above ground
SirChris: King (Heracross M) 76% armor on left should cracked, in a tree

DarkPrincess
2nd July 2003, 09:50 AM
I'm sorry I'm late. My home computer is still broken and I'm afraid I cannot be on the computer while I'm home. I'm at my mother's office again. Until my home computer is fixed I won't be online. Please don't DQ me. My computer should be okay in about a week but I'm not sure. I would appreciate it if you just put the battle on pause until I can make it back. Okeday?

Anyway, begin the battle by Flying high above the clouds to evade more Megahorns. Most likely, he'll fly after you. When you notice him in the air with you, Agility to dodge all attacks he throws at you. While you are speeding around, split yourself into clones with Double Team

Sir Chris
3rd July 2003, 12:30 PM
Well, while that poor pidgey tries to get out from the dome of trees( thats right, 30 feet, it cant go to the clouds :P) Fly out of the tree and tackle that pidgey to the ground, making sure to hold it there, its weak, ti can't resist too much! Now, I ant you to take a claw and beat it a few times in the stomach, and finally finishing it off with a good throw into the nearest tree! If it manages to escape at any time, just use a toxic.

~ Chris

DarkPrincess
8th July 2003, 05:29 PM
Erm, I think we might need a sub-ref.. anyone up for it?

Matt
8th July 2003, 07:06 PM
I will sub-ref if both of you agree. And since fatigue wasn't already in here, I won't add it in there ;/

Sir Chris
8th July 2003, 07:17 PM
You may sub ref if the princess agrees :O, *bribes you* ;x, jk :P

~ Chris

Matt
10th July 2003, 02:27 PM
DarkPrincess

~Zephyr | M | Pidgey
~Health: 79%
~Vitals: Some bruises on various body areas, a large painful bruise on stomache, flying slightly above ground.
~Status Conditions: None

Sir Chris

~King | M | Heracross
~Health: 76%
~Vitals: Armor on left should cracked, in a tree.

-Attacks-

- DarkPrincess - - Fly - - Agility - - Double Team -

- Sir Chris - - Tackle - - Beat Pidgey a few times - - Throw into tree/Toxic -

Round III

With both pokemon glaring at one another, the next round beings! The two trainers call out the attacks, and the pokemon get ready to use them.

Pidgey pushes off of the ground and starts to climb up to the sky. A tree nearby moves slightly as the bug pokemon, Heracross, gets ready to jump out at that Pidgey. Heracross jumps out by pushing off on the tree. His wings open and they start to move. He gets over to the Pidgey and tries to tackle it. He hits and brings it to the ground. As soon as they get to the ground, the Heracross holds Pidgey down so it won't be able to get loose.

On the ground, Pidgey stops trying to get free for a moment; it seems it has a plan. Heracross lets go of one side and pulls his arm up, getting ready to strike. Pidgey moves a little and tries to slip away using Agility. It can't; Heracross punches Pidgey in the stomach. Pidgey yells in pain. The bruise is much bigger and Pidgey is in a lot of pain.

Heracross gets ahold of the Pidgey and gets ready to throw it into a tree. He throws but as soon as he does, Pidgey begins to glow. Pidgey continues to glow as its flying towards the tree. Finally, 5 clones of Pidgey pop out and one of them hits the tree. It disappears and Pidgey falls into the grass. It gains a few scratches but nothing major.

DarkPrincess

~Zephyr | M | Pidgey
~Health: 70%
~Vitals: , has 4 clones, coming out from the grass, the wound on the stomach is a bit bigger.

Sir Chris

~King | M | Heracross
~Vitals: On the ground, a little mad at the Pidgey for not hitting the tree.

Sir Chris
19th July 2003, 08:57 AM
Good work heracross, now, go at it with a tackle attack,choose..the 2nd one on the right O:, just keep tackling at random pidgeys, lol. but if it breaks suit and you ever see a pidgey attacking you, grab onto it and sling into the nearest tree

tackle3x/if it reveals self sling to the nearest tree

~ Chris

DarkPrincess
19th July 2003, 12:22 PM
Make this simple yet deadly. Have you and your clones all pitch in and ram into the Heracross at the same time with your Sky Attack. Keep doing that. If at any time Heracross realizes it's you and grabs you, Sand-Attack in its eyes get away.

Sky Attack/Sand Attack ~ Sky Attack/Sand Attack ~ Sky Attack/ Sand Attack

Matt
24th July 2003, 11:50 PM
DarkPrincess

~Zephyr | M | Pidgey
~Vitals: , has 4 clones, coming out from the grass, the wound on the stomach is a bit bigger.

Sir Chris

~King | M | Heracross
~Vitals: On the ground, a little mad at the Pidgey for not hitting the tree.

-Attacks-

- Sir Chris - - Tackle X3/If it reveals itself, throw it into a tree –
- DarkPrincess - - Sky Attack X3/Sand-Attack X3 –

Round IV

Heracross picks up speed and starts to run towards the Pidgey. The bird pokemon starts to glow since it is powering up for its next move. Heracross tries to hit one of the Pidgey but it disappears. It is very hard to hit a pokemon concentrating on this move since it is focusing on changing direction and speed in a wholly unpredictable manner, thus making it difficult to target. Next, the Pidgey takes off into the air and comes back down to hit Heracross at an unbelievable speed! Pidgey hits Heracross hard and makes Heracross yell in agony. Heracross looks around in a weird way; he might of found the real Pidgey when it came down to attack!!

This time, the bug pokemon runs faster than it did before to get to that Pidgey before it starts to concentrate on the attack. It gets over to one of the Pidgey and tries to grab it! Sure enough, it’s the real thing!! Pidgey quickly grabs for some sand with one of its claws and slings it in Heracross’ eyes! Heracross drops the Pidgey on the ground and tries to rub the sand out. He finally gets it out and looks at the real Pidgey with an evil look on its face.

It runs to grab it again; Heracross grabs onto the bird pokemon again before it has a chance to even think about concentrating on its attack. Pidgey grabs for sand again. Once again, the sand is thrown into Heracrosses eyes. But this time he doesn’t let go. Pidgey hastily tries to escape from its grip. Finally, it gets away and gets far away from the bug pokemon. It seems to be very tired from all this excitement.

DarkPrincess

~Zephyr | M | Pidgey
~Vitals: Has 4 clones but Heracross knows where the real Pidgey is, Bruised up, Tired.

Sir Chris

~King | M | Heracross
~Health: 58%
~Vitals: Angry, in a lot of pain from the Sky Attack.

DarkPrincess
25th July 2003, 12:07 AM
Never fear this Zephyr. This calls for great agility and grace if you are to defeat this insect. He knows which Pidgey you are though. Before he has a chance to get you, use a good Quick Attack to speed out of there. Keep flying around above him and delivering Sky Attacks the rest of this round..

Subs:
If Heracross uses Counter on the first Sky Attack to try send the attack back at Zephyr he should will use Mirror Move and hopefully bring it back at King

DarkPrincess
27th July 2003, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure that SirChris is DQed. If the ref could come by and confirm this I'd really appreciate it.

Anyway, for this victory, I'd like to evolve Cruel into a Charizard..

Cruel: What are you talking about puny *pauses as she glows brightly* What the hell?! *her body twist and turns as her tail grows longer, wings sprout from her back and her belly slightly grows* *roars as a Charizard*

*glomps her new Charizard* o_o

Sir Chris
28th July 2003, 03:57 PM
Boy, you really like me to be dqed, thats the 2nd tiem you posted bot me being dqed >:[, guess you fear heracross =P

and how was I dqed? it was only 2 days sicne the reffing, or am I screwy? but nnow I guess it would be 3 days, oh well..

Knight of Time
29th July 2003, 07:05 AM
Err, Rachel, did you happen to notice Matt's post at the Absence Tower (Matt is away right now)?

Rachel, your last revelant post was early Friday, but I'm afraid you might be DQed, Sir Chris.

Sir Chris
29th July 2003, 09:47 PM
So I am dqed because she said I was dqed and I didnt post attacsk or dqed by a matetr of hours? wth ;.;

*cries to self*

:O