PDA

View Full Version : ~Theory of Darkness: Legend of Hybrids~(sign-ups)

Toxicity
26th June 2003, 11:09 AM
A legend hidden in time....That once darkness fell in our world...it would rise in another dimmension, and 21 children would be pulled to stop it from infecting the universe...

Yet, what they never knew was that the dimmension spoken of was the Pokemon World. You are one of those 21 destined, just discovering the prophecy from ancient times. You're playing you're Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire one morning in late June, thinking nothing would happen. While all seemed serene and calm, you're screen goes blank, and a legendary Pokemon appears, next to an oddly colored Pokemon. Before anything could happen, a light from your GBA/GBA SP envelops you in, and you black out.

You soon awake in a dungeon, seeing 20 other odd beings, soon realizing you've changed. You try to figure a way out, but soon, a female figure stops you, a sorceress with an unknown name, but known by Riana. She stops you, lifting you into the air with her staff, known as the Darkness Staff. After letting you down, you soon use an ability you never knew you had, and escape. As you leap down from the sky, landing safely in a field, a small oddly colored Pokemon approaches you, then you remember it from your game...It follows you, and you accept. The pokemon will follow you, helping you find a way back into your world, and to your original state...Will the force of 21 or Riana succeed? The answer remains hidden within time...

Okay...Let me get down the abilities and Legendaries:
Articuno-Ice/Flying-Articuno is the legendary of ice. It can create blizzards, and suddenly make the temperature drop. It can even flap ice shards from its wings.(Taken by Dark Templar 8)

Zapdos-Electric/Flying-Bird of Lightning, that's what Zapdos is said to be. It has the ability to control lighning, and sometimes with the flap of its wings, creates thunder.

Moltres-Fire/Flying-Bird of fire...Moltres can create firestorms, control fire, and raise temperatures slightly.(Taken by Link_10)

Mewtwo-Psychic-Mewtwo, as a psychic pokemon, can use psychic abilities, and use some attacks other from it. This pokemon also creates balls of energy, even float in the air somehow.(Taken by Nabooru23)

Mew-Psychic-Mew is an odd legend, able to use any attack. Mew, like Mewtwo, can create energy balls, use psychic abilities, and can float.(Taken by Me)

Raikou-Electric-Raikou is almost like Zapdos when it comes to abilities, it can create some lighning, and whenever it roars, it will make the sound of thunder.(Reserved for MaHa_sHaDoWs)

Entei-Fire-Entei can also control fire, some firestorms, but its roaring ability can create volcanoes.

Suicune-Water-Suicune is a spirit of water....it can make blasts of water, control water, purify murky water, and occasionaly can freeze water.(Taken by She_Wolf_Warrior)

Lugia-Psychic/Flying-Lugia is the dragon spirit of the seas. It can also use some psychic abilities, but can create waves, make rings of water, and create whirlpools and waterspouts(water tornadoes).(Reserved for Pichu Lover)

Ho-Oh-Fire/Flying-Ho-Oh is like a fiery phoenix, it can create rainbows, make firestorms, and can also use healing magic. The tears from Ho-Oh can purify one's soul.

Celebi-Grass/Psychic-Celebi is an odd creature....somewhat like a faerie. The small wings on its back will allow it to fly, and it can control plants and use psychic abilities. Yet, as the timetravel Pokemon, Celebi can also create time warps to send an enemy into the past or future.(Taken by Pokemaster Jay)

Regirock-Rock-Regirock is a spirit of rocks. It can use earth magic, sometimes build up an ally's defence.

Regice-Ice-Regice is an icy legendary. It can deeply decrease the temperature, and use some beams of ice. It can even summon shards of ice at the opponent from the shards on its back.

Registeel-Steel-Registeel isn't much, but is very defensive for itself and an ally. It can also use steel abilities, and sharpen its own claws for a Metal Claw attack.

Latias-Dragon/Psychic-Latias is a dragon that can use elemental abilities, and its own psychic abilities. She can even fly, and restore the memories of an ally. She can also understand dragons.(Taken by Opaque Onigoori)

Latios-Dragon/Psychic-Latios is another dragon, his abilities similar to his sister's.

Groudon-Ground-Groudon is what is considered the spirit of earth and sunlight. It can create sandstorms, make earthquakes, increase the temperature, and increase the sunlight.

Kyogre-Water-Kyogre is considered the spirit of rain. It can create rainstorms or snowstorms, use some water magic, and create some whirlpools.(Taken by Light_Togetic)

Rayquaza -Dragon/Flying-Rayquaza is what is considered the main dragon and spirit of the sky. It can create whirlwinds, understand dragons, and fire beams of light energy from its mouth, while the hybrid fires from hands.

Jirachi-Psychic/Steel-Jirachi is what many people rely to for wishes. It will answer to non-selfish wishes, especially those of a pur heart. It can also use psychic abilties, and increase some defense.(Taken by PolIzumi-Chan)

Deoxys-Psychic-Deoxys is mainly considered a space virus, but it can be useful sometimes. It can use psychic abilities, weaken the enemy, absorb energy, and create illusions.(Taken by legendary_fisherman1)

Sign-up forms:
Name:
Appearance: (include a difference in human and hybrid. Hybrids with wings will have them, and if they have a tail, fine with me.)
Personality:
Pokemon: (What Pokemon are you a hybrid of?)
Abilities: (What can you do as a hybrid? See above.)
Moves: (What attacks do you know as a hybrid? Must be able to learn them in the games. Up to 6.)
Pokemon: (What's the species that follows you? No legendaries. Must be the first evolution, but baby pokemon can be the form after that)
Nickname: (What's it's nickname?)
Appearance: (It's basicly odd-colored, include it for each form.)
Moves: (What does it know? Nothing that's super-powerful like Fire Blast, Blizzard, etc. Up to four.)
Relationships:
Other:

My form:
Name: Laura Rider
Appearance:
Looks 1: Her eyes are a deep forest green with brown surrounding the pupils, her hair is a deep dark brown(nearly black) with blue highlights, and her skin is deeply pale...nearly colorless. She's known to wear a long-sleeved black shirt, and black khakis of a length her black combat boots are barely visible. Also has a pair of silver rimmed, elipse lensed, black tipped glasses, and a black string necklace with a blue pendant.
Looks 2: Basically looks the same, except her eyes have turned into a deep blue color, and her skin gains a slight pink colring into them, not a whole lot. She also grows Mew's pink cat-like ears and Mew's pink tail.
Personality: Laura is a basic loner, mainly calm, dark depressive, quiet, and anti-social. She may seem cold, but deep down, she'll trust her friends. She's serious, yet hoepless.
Pokemon: Mew
Abilities: She can use almost every ability known, and mild psychic abilities. She can also float.
Moves: Calm Mind, Psychic, Ice Beam, Surf, Metronome, Ancientpower.
Pokemon: Vulpix
Nickname: Sen
Appearance:
Vulpix: Her body is a deep blue color, legs and belly dipped silver, and her tails and headdress-like hair is black. Her eyes are a ghostly icy blue.
Ninetales: Her body is still deep blue, eyes are a silver color, and her headdress-like hair, mane, and tails are black.
Moves: Ember(eventually Flamethrower), Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp, Safeguard.
Relationships: None yet
Other: *uses Ice Beam on Other and runs*

Haruko
26th June 2003, 11:41 AM
Name:Koji Koizumi
Appearance:
1.(Before)Tall, about 6 foot 3, with Blue Hair to the Shoulder's, in a Pony tail, then in a Bandana. He has Black Capris, and a Yellow T-shirt, and a Blue jacket, usually tied around his waist(since it's summer.)His shoes are white and Blue.His Eye's are Midnight blue.
2. (After) A Bit shorter, at 5 foot 5 , His Hair has Yellow Streaks(Like Jirachi's Head thign is yellow), and tips of Sky Blue. His eye's are a lighter blue.
Personality:Shy sometimes, othertimes cold. But he's a Loner because of his...unability to make friends(Can't make them)..But he can be fun at times(But that would be the End of the World)..But mostly cold, sometimes Gives advice..
Pokemon:Jirachi
Abilities:Grant Wishes to the Purest of Heart, Use it's psychic ability to Float, And Defend himself.
Moves:Wish, Doom Desire(He has LOADS of truble doing this attack at first...), Cosmic Power, Psychic, Refresh
Pokemon:Eevee
Nickname:Hikari
Appearance:A More Lighter Brown fur, and white is more off-white.
Moves:Bite, Sand Attack, Return, Tackle
Relationships:Ehh..Not that much..
Other:*Makes a wish to destroy Other!*

Toxicity
26th June 2003, 11:44 AM
Eh...You're in.

Pichu Luver
26th June 2003, 11:47 AM
Can I have Lugia? I'm busy right now with some writing but I'll post soon. Pretty pweeeeease? I'll give you erm skittles?

~Pichu

Toxicity
26th June 2003, 11:50 AM
Pichu: Okay...I'll reserve. *reserves*

Light_Togetic
26th June 2003, 11:52 AM
Can I be Kyogre??

Name: Kaili
Appearance:
Looks 1: Shoulder-length light brown hair. Her eyes are a silvery blue color. She wears dark blue overalls, and a light pink shirt. She also wears red barettes in her hair on either side of her head to keep the hair out of her face.
Looks 2: Her skin feels kinda rubbery (like whale's), and the upper-side of her hands get reddish lines on them. Her eyes become a light yellow, and she has several small blue tails. Her hair also turns blueish, and gets streaks of white in it.
Personality: She's a very calm person, and enjoys everything about water. A little shy, she doesn't always talk to people around her, but when she does, it's usually something important. She likes winter because of all the rain that it brings.
Pokemon: Kyogre
Abilities: She can create both rain and snowstorms, and can manipulate water a little. She can also, if she concentrates, make whirlpools.
Moves: Water Pulse, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Water Spout, and Ice Beam
Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Mawa
Appearance: Instead of a black-gray on it, it's a dark purple, and it's eyes are a light blue. Its body is a medium brown color.
Moves: Fake Tears, Crunch (is that too powerful? Cause if it is, i'll change it to Faint Attack), Return, and Iron Defense
Relationships: It's open to anyone ^^
Other: *Glares at other evily*

Toxicity
26th June 2003, 11:57 AM
LT: In. Sure, Mawa can have Crunch..It isn't 00ber-powerful. ^^

Haruko
26th June 2003, 11:58 AM
I added something about him not being able to control Doom Desire at first(Really Badly...Like Back Fireing all that nice stuff..)..Is that good?

Toxicity
26th June 2003, 12:02 PM
PC: Sure...That's fine.

And if you wondered about the snowstorm part on Kyogre, it depends on temperature.

Krystalline Kabutops
26th June 2003, 07:36 PM
Name: Selene
Appearance:
1: At first, he's pretty tall, At about 6'3 with dirty blonde hair and he wears jeans and a tank top. His eyes are grey.
2: She's the same height, but her hair is red and she has wings. Her skin is very pale, and she wears the same clothes when she can. Her eyes are red.
Personality: S/he's very quite mostly, but can explode upon any provocation. Very good and trustworthy friend. S/he still clings to any trace of his/er old life, and it takes a lot of persuasion to change her mind.
Pokemon: Latias
Abilities: She can fly and create illusions, as well as read people's minds.
Moves: Mist Ball, Refresh, Dragon Dance, Charm, Attract, Psychic.
Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: Shrill
Appearance: the colors are reversed for all forms.
Moves: Thunder Wave, Wrap, Ice Beam, Charm
Relationships: Used to be Kalli's BF, is now just a friend. (?)
Other: Pirhanas

Shadow Djinn
26th June 2003, 07:58 PM
Opaque: Only Latios can have Luster Purge. Latias has Mist Ball ^^

Meep...no time now....Could I reserve Articuno please? Me have to get off soon...Thnks in advance!

EDIT: Could you reserve Articuno instead?

Krystalline Kabutops
26th June 2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Dark Templar 8
Opaque: Only Latios can have Luster Purge. Latias has Mist Ball ^^

Meep...no time now....Could I reserve Latios please? Me have to get off soon...Thnks in advance! Mk, Edited accordingly.

legendary fisherman1
26th June 2003, 08:26 PM
Name: Jacob Best
Appearance:
1: Has black combed hair. He always wears a D.A.R.E. shirt and baggy blue shorts. He has brown eyes, and white skin.
2: His left arm has two arms! He has a right arm that is blood red but green on the lower part, and hand. In the middle of his chest is a violit crystal. His hair is now red (but looks like a Super Saiyan Kenshin), and his face is black.
Personality: Around other people he is shy and doesn't talk much. Jacob is very nice and does not wish to make people mad unless they are against him. He takes orders quite well. While calm and defensive he can create a huge power. He is very quiet and likes the dark. Jacob is one of the smartest kids in the 11th grade but is modest about this.
Pokemon: Deoxys
Abilities: He can float with energy. He can make illusionds and absorb energy. He can also feel an opponents strength and mood.
Moves: Brick Breck, Ice Beam, Recover, Teleport, Psychic, Psycho Boost
Pokemon: Larvitar
Nickname: Darkness
Appearance: Its golden
Moves: Aerial Ace, Sandstorm, Bite, Hidden Power(Psychic)
Relationships: Secretly likes Kaili
Other: *Eats pie quietly*

She_wolf_warrior
26th June 2003, 08:31 PM
Very interesting man

Name~Donna
Age~14
Gender~F
Looks1~Long red hair that is held in a ponytail on the top of her head, blue eyes. Wears a choker with a charm at the end. Also wears a gray shirt and shorts
Looks2~Hair has changed from red to purple, and still in ponytail. Has white diamonds(not the stone) above eyes, 2 whiplike rippons coming from hips
Poke1~Suicune
Abilities~Can create rain storms and can control how heavy they are
Moves~Hydro Pump, bubblebeam, aurora bream, mirror coat, gust, bite
Poke2~Houndour
Nickname~Midnight
Looks~Has red and stripes and skull instead of gray, mahaogoney(sp?) on the rest of the body
Houndoom~Generally the same except blue on the tip of the horns. Muzzle is a lighter orange
Moves~Bite(soon to be Crunch), smog, ember, roar
Relationships~PM me if you want to
Other~!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!

Arnen
26th June 2003, 10:03 PM
~Name: Kiichiyo Kallari
~Age: 13
~Gender: M
~Appearance:
Normal: He's rather tall for his age (about 5'4") and is a bit pale. He has white-blonde hair cut short and neat, and his eyes are bright blue. He wears a black T-shirt and jeans.
Hybrid: His hair has a purplish tint to it now, and a pair of Mewtwo ears poke up from underneath. He has a long, Mewtwo-like tail taht he keeps wrapped around his belt. His eyes are now purple, like Mewtwo's.
~Personality: Quiet and out-of-the-way, he doesn't get along very well with most people. He is hard to anger, but once something ticks him off he gets mad quickly.
~Pokemon:
~Abilities: Telepathy and telekinesis, as well as many other psychic abilities. He can hover for short distances and fire small energy beams.
~Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Mega Drain, Submission, Disable, Thunder Punch
~Pokemon: Ralts
~Nickname: Ikagi
~Gender: Female
~Appearance: See attachment.
~Moves: Psy Beam, Teleport, Flash, Water Pulse
~Relationships: None.
~Other: In Sapphire... I caught a shiny Whismur today... (I just felt like bragging :P)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sheik
26th June 2003, 10:14 PM
I'll take Celebi!

Name: Jayson Marionette
Appearance: Hight: 3'7, Weight: 86 Lbs (This is his build as the Celebi Hybrid), Straight, Shoulder-length Blonde Hair, Dark Blue Eyes, somewhat tan skin. Wears blue, baggy jeans, with a t-shirt.
Celebi Hybrid: Has Celebi's wings and Antennae, the back of his head curves upward and to a point like Celebis. His feet also become rounded, like Celebi's.
Personality: Outgoing, soft-hearted. He dislikes fighting, but will do so in order to bring peace. He sticks up for what he believes in, and will help anyone in need.
Pokemon: Celebi
Abilities: I can fly, travel through time, and use Psychic Abilities.
Moves: Psychic, Ancient Power, Recover, Heal Bell, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Demi
Appearance: It looks like a shiny Bulbasaur.
Moves: Earthquake, Solarbeam, Body Slam, Razor Leaf
Relationships: None
Other: No

The_Missing_Link
26th June 2003, 10:44 PM
Name: Kaia
Appearance:
1) Kinda on the short side, 5'1. She has a slim but tough build to her which is hard for people to detect since she's rather short. Her eyes are an icy blue-gray, which are hard for people to look into for long since it seems like she's probing your mind :\ Other than that, she has short brown hair and wears a blue t-shirt and black windbreakers
2) Her hair has red and gold streaks to it and her skin takes on a more golden tint. Flaming wings come out of her back at will (I mean she can retract them into her back if she wishes) and she has the flaming tail as well ^^; Also, she grows taller, to about 5'4
Personality: She can be quiet but also friendly if someone talks to her for a bit. She doesn't have a lot of friends though so she's withdrawn and alone most of the time. When she's angered though, no one wants to be around when she goes off
Pokemon: Moltres
Abilities: Create firestorms, control fire and raise temperatures
Moves: Fire Spin, Safeguard, Steel Wing, Double Team, Razor Wind, Fire Blast
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Drake
Appearance: He's black with a blue tail flame. His fire attacks are also blue
Moves: Bite, Iron Tail, Ember, Slash
Relationships: None yet
Other: *smites Other*

Toxicity
27th June 2003, 05:31 AM
Heck...People take interest...You're all accepted. *smriks slyly* Ooooohhhh.....My precciousss.... XD

Shadow Djinn
27th June 2003, 09:17 PM
Name:Zane
Appearance: Attatchment
Looks 2: He's grown 2 blue Articuno wings and a tail like Articuno's....his skin is also whiter
Personality:Your average loner...calm, serious, silent, intimidating person.
Pokemon: (What Pokemon are you a hybrid of?)Articuno
Abilities: (What can you do as a hybrid? See above.)It can create blizzards, and suddenly make the temperature drop. It can even ap ice shards from its wings, also, he can fire iciles from hands
Moves: (What attacks do you know as a hybrid? Must be able to learn them in the games. Up to 6.)Powder Snow, Icy Wind, Peck, Whiteair(blasts shards of ice from hands(human). Really messes up in the beginning first) Razor Wind.
Pokemon: Dratini
Nickname: (What's it's nickname?)Spirit
Appearance: (It's basicly odd-colored, include it for each form.)Turquoise skin and spot.
Moves: (What does it know? Nothing that's super-powerful like Fire Blast, Blizzard, etc. Up to four.)Dragonbreath, Water Gun(later becomes Water Pulse), Ice Beam, Thundershock(later becomes Thunderbolt)
Relationships:none
Other:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Toxicity
28th June 2003, 12:56 PM
Accepted. *squeezes piccy of Cloud*

legendary fisherman1
5th July 2003, 12:31 AM
I like this RPG!!! Bump.

MaHa_sHaDoWs
5th July 2003, 10:26 AM
Can I reserve Raikou, pretty please? I'll post the sign-up soon I just don't have time right now. (Look I even capitalized.:P)

Toxicity
5th July 2003, 01:47 PM
MS: Sure. *reserves*