PDA

View Full Version : EX Ruby & Sapphire

Totodilemew
26th June 2003, 03:10 PM
Has anyone gotten any packs yet? I bought 3 of them today, and got 3 Ex rares in them. Ex Chansey, Ex Scyther, and Ex Sneasel. That's pretty lucky for my first 3 packs. What about you guys?

johny_e_
26th June 2003, 03:13 PM
hmmm... im not sure, i mean, it is possible, i do posess the GOLDEN HAND.

Totodilemew
26th June 2003, 03:25 PM
I am usually extremely unlucky when it comes to getting pokémon cards. My brother is the lucky one, in his first Rocket pack, he got Dark Raichu. Also when I bought 10 Neo Genesis packs, he bought one. I got good cards, but 2 doubles. He got a 1st edition holographic Lugia. In his first pack. After I had bought over 30 altogether.

EDIT: That's 200 posts for me! Yay.

Roarkiller
28th June 2003, 09:55 AM
I havent, and i dont even know if stores in my country has them yet cuz i havent checked. Believe me, college life takes a hell lot of ur time, plus my external activities... Fortunately, i only got one more competition (next week) and then i should have a small bit of extra time. Small bit meaning my other school is starting next week, on sunday morning.

Did i mention that im taking my A-levels this yr? :P Less than half a yr to go till my biggest exams yet.

darktyranitar
29th June 2003, 04:51 AM
So that explain why you haven't updated your website for nearly 3 week.

Nikku-San
29th June 2003, 10:52 PM
I got the Sapphire deck. Along with Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert (all of whom I adore) I got Manectric as my random holo. Scarily enough, I can actually see this deck being good. Wailmer and Pellipper are really nice, as is Swampert. The grass Pokemon are kind of sucky, save for Grovyle. The trrainers are pretty neat though. I like Prof Birch. Yep, much better than the WotC pre-cons.

Roarkiller
30th June 2003, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by darktyranitar
So that explain why you haven't updated your website for nearly 3 week.

Im welcome to suggestions. Wanna be my news reporter? Would be possible to change the HTML coding so that it can be updated from outside, since brinkster cant use newspro.

GSAce789
6th July 2003, 08:49 PM
Just today, I bought my first EX RS cards, in the form of the Ruby deck, containing the Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken family, my faves from R\S (along with Medicham). My random holo was Swampert. Plus, my sister and I split the expenses for the current Nintendo Power. I kept Groudon, she kept Kyogre.