PDA

View Full Version : It's Beepo!!! :D

Katie
26th June 2003, 06:41 PM
A couple nights ago in the ummmm chat room we were discussing a mascot for our little club thingie, "Bleet". So... I started doodling and came up with this little guy ^_^ For some reason my scanner screwed up my writing on his shirt so it looks all lopsided... don't pay any attention to that ^^; I don't want to shade him/give him a background because I like him simple like that :)

Like him? Not like him? Does he need different colors? Should I re-do him so that he doesn't look so sloppy?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/78366459/78488593lxHBEG

(btw yes I am still working on the requests in my topic on the.. like 4th page @_@ my scanner hates me again, I was only able to get this thing up ;-;')

~Katie

The Muffin Man
26th June 2003, 07:24 PM
to quote numerous wannabe-Otaku girls:

OMG KAWAII!!!

^_^ It's cute. Am I bleet now? o.o;

The Decapitated Mole
26th June 2003, 07:38 PM
Well... that's very, um, interesting...

j/k actually it's kinda nifty lookin. I kinda like the way the letters on the shirt look.

[BTW, I have your requests done, they're in my topic]

Sandslash and Ninetails
26th June 2003, 08:37 PM
Lol, nice picture. I love him. ^_^ He looks cool, I like his shirt, the words don't look bad to me, I don't think the scanner made them look bad. I think he looks much better simple than he would with a lot of detail, shading and stuff wouldn't look right on him for some reason, IMO. XD Overall, that's a pretty good picture, good job. Keep up the good work!

Systematic Revolution
26th June 2003, 09:14 PM
Hail beepo in all it's bleetness! Good job Katie. :D

~KT

Metal Claw
26th June 2003, 11:05 PM
It's cute.
However, you can tell no one I said that..."cute" is not in metal Claw's very manly vocabulary....

Adz44
27th June 2003, 11:37 AM
Well, I don't know a heck of a lot about this 'Beepo' character (I probably wasn't in the chat while he was being created), but he looks alright to me. And yeah, the colour blue will do me. lol

Crystal Mew
27th June 2003, 12:01 PM
!!!
I like it Katie :D Its way better than my Beepo ;_;

lol ^_^
we should have this as our mascot! =D

Cheesey
27th June 2003, 12:22 PM
It's cute but... a bit creepy. With those blank staring eyes o_o