PDA

View Full Version : Prophecy Of The Dragon

Karania
26th June 2003, 07:19 PM
Prophecy Of The Dragon

Chapter 1
“The Homecoming”

Our story begins 13 years in the Future

The young daughter of Bill, the Pokemon Scientist, had returned home from her Pokemon Journey after collecting 7 badges. Her name was Belle. She wanted to train for her last badge and the Pokemon League. She had also come home to learn about her father’s work and spend time with the family.

Her shimmering brown hair glowed as she rang the doorbell on this sunny day.

Bill answered it, and he cried out, “You’re home, you’re home, you’re finally home!”

“Yep,” she answered back.

“I’ve come to visit and train for my last badge.”

“Wow!” Cried Bill, “You have already collected 7 badges?”

“Sure have.”

Belle stepped inside and went right to the fridge, and in doing so, it was if she hadn’t been gone at all. She cracked open a pop and sat on the couch.

“Where is Mika?” Bill asked.

Mika was Belle’s friend and had followed Belle on her training journey. Mika was an older, more experienced trainer and her credentials showed because she had gotten all 8 badges, as well as defeating the Elite Four, and joining the Pokemon League.

“Oh, Mika stopped in Cerulean City to say “Hi” to Misty and to pick up a few more Pokemon and to buy some potion.” Belle answered.

“I see.” Said her father.

“I’m going to join back up with Mika tomorrow and head through Mt. Moon and Pewter City to Viridian, where I’ll get my last badge.” Said Belle.

“Make me proud,” said Bill, crying silver, sparkling tears.