PDA

View Full Version : SneaselReborned vs. ??? (Ref: Needed)

SneaselReborned
26th June 2003, 08:07 PM
First off, I'd like to say I am at a personal low for number of battles.

Next, I'd like to say that I wish for a very good ref. Really, anybody who is willing to commit to a battle and should be able to ref once every 2 days, 3 at max. I don't expect much, but unless you are away somewhere, one reffing per 2 days isn't THAT much.

This will be a 2 on 2 challenge, where I send out my pokemon first. Disqualification time will be 72 hours, no more, no less. The arena will be one of my favorite arenas: Treetop Stadium. If you are unfamiliar with the arena, then let me inform you. Treetop Stadium is a flat platform hundreds of feet into the air, suspended by enormous trees. The platform is nearly indestructible, and trying to make it fall will prove to me futile. Digging through the platform will be pointlessly impossible. Smaller pokemon can hide in the trees surrounding the platform. The platform is quite large: about half the size of Indigo Stadium. A slight wind blows at the moment, yet not enough to disable flight. Flying pokemon definitely are better suited for the arena than grounded ones, and smaller pokemon and better suited than large ones. Of course, they recieve no literal boost, but you get the picture. Falling from the platform down onto the floor a long way down will definitely inflict damage caps, but if the pokemon has any grasp of psychic ability (such as a psychic move) or can fly even a little, it will usually manage to pull itself to safety. If a pokemon does actually fall to the floor, it will be inflicted damage caps and will be brought back to the platform via Psion (Abra's) Teleport. No, you cannot touch Psion. Earthquake and Dig along with ground-effecting sigmoves and the like have absolutely NO effect.

Starting off this battle for me shall be Voronwer (Dragonair M). His loyalty is unmatched! Fear his wrath!

Gengar's Shadow
26th June 2003, 10:26 PM
If you want I will ref, im active, might not be the best, but maybe you think I will be biased...your choice...

Everoy
26th June 2003, 11:05 PM
Hm, I shall battle you. I'll edit tommorow with my pokemon and attacks if you accept.

SneaselReborned
27th June 2003, 12:19 AM
Yes to everybody. However, Gengar's Shadow, if I find any bias, you are out.

Parasec, you must realize that this person is my brother, so him reffing my battle would seem odd. You decide if he is okay.

Voronwer is ready for your pokemon, Parasec.

The Muffin Man
27th June 2003, 04:24 PM
If you don't mind, and you're willing to put aside our past, I will gladly ref this match. That is, if Parsec does not want your brother reffing.

Althought, I might warn you...a Dragonair outside of water? Not exactly a smart choice, but oh well.

SneaselReborned
27th June 2003, 05:05 PM
Dragonair is a flier and a swimmer, so being out of water is no problem at all.

Also, I would rather you not ref. I am willing to put out past behind ourselves, but I do not see things as you do, such as the fact that Dragonair has absolutely no need for water. Sorry.

The Muffin Man
27th June 2003, 05:44 PM
Ummm...it's pretty much common sense that he has no wings. Those things on his head are pretty puny for flight...

but do as you wish. You'll need to find an imcompetant ref or change the arena.

Everoy
27th June 2003, 05:45 PM
I'd like GS to ref.

Frogert! Use your Triple Threat: Ice* combo.

*TT:I is made up of Ice Punch, then Blizzard, then Ice Beam. It is formulated to hurt types with Ice as a weakness.

TMM, in a recent pokemon episode, Dragonair can "fly".

SneaselReborned
27th June 2003, 06:28 PM
Hah! Parasec's Politoed, there is one major flaw in your plan.

Voronwer, I release you hovering a little above the platform.

Because he is using a combo, Voronwer, we shall use Protect to block it. Easy, no? Because protect is a magical shield, it should block the entire combo, and leave us with two actions to take this Poliwhirl to school. Make sure you time your shield correctly, so we can block the entire combo. Now, finish off with your special combo, Hyakurai! Wrap your body around your enemy the charge them with electricity!

Hyakurai formula
Wrap + Thunderbolt, works better when fresher, user wraps enemy and charges their body with intense lightning, fresher user is -> tighter wrap goes -> more pain onto enemy, best used against enemies weak to electricity

Voronwer, our first shall be quite interesting. Though, I do say it will be quite a painful experience for our opponent.

The Muffin Man
27th June 2003, 09:25 PM
Ummm, technically Combo is short for combination, meaning you'd only avoid Ice Punch. The other 3 would hit pretty hard.

And wouldn't wrapping and T-Bolting hurt yourself too, since you're right there as the thunder hits? You're HELPING complete the circuit.

SneaselReborned
28th June 2003, 12:06 AM
Erm, TMM, I do realize I will be shocked a little, but because of the dragon resistance to electricity plus the supreme damage done to Poliwhirl, I don't give a care.

Also, a combo is a number of attacks used together in one action's "time", usually to form a stronger or more strategic attack. So yes, Protect would block the whole thing.

Finally, this is not your topic. Leave it alone.

The Muffin Man
28th June 2003, 12:09 PM
Actually, he made it quite clear that he intended a three turn attack.

and you still run the risk of being paralyzed from T-Bolt.

Gengar's Shadow
29th June 2003, 10:57 AM
Gawd damnit stop fu*king flaming! Neither of you are the reffs, and only SR is the battler. Just shut up and let me do what I think is right. I am the ref, I decide. I have talked to a mod about this and will ref it like so. I only talked to a mod because I didnt know what to do. Now, just everyone shut up except for the battlers, and play the game!

SNEASELREBORNED VERSUS PARSEC'S POLITOED!

Post-Battle Status-

Voronwer (F, Dragonair)= 100% Health, Ready *0%*

Frogert (?, Politoed)= 100%, Ready *0%*

Commands-

Voronwer ~ Protect + Hyakurai ~

Frogert ~ IcePunch + Blizzard + IceBeam ~

Before-

We have a lovely day at Treetop Stadium, SneaselReborns 'favorite stadium' according to him. This stadium is actully floating above the trees, thus Treetop stadium. The sun is shining fine, just perfect for a pokemon battle. SneaselRoborned, we will call him SR, is ready for his challenge. He had posted challenge notices all over town, waiting for a challenger. Surely someone had to want to fight him. How else would they gain experiance? As SR waits, another fighter comes. Parsec's Politoed, but for shortness sake PP. PP comes to SR and they start chatting. About pokemon in general, about mostly everything and anything. Finally, coming to the point, PP says 'lets battle. Im not coming all that way for nothing'. So the battle begins. SR, voulenteering to send out first, releases a snake-like pokemon, Voronwer, his female Dragonair. This Dragonair comes out of the pokeball a bit hovering, like SR had planned. PP, seeing that he has a worthy opponent, sends out his most usable pokemon; Politwhirl. Frogert, the ? Poliwhirl, looks ready to go, and PP and Frogert start chatting about what moves to use. Finally, after the desicion, SR does the same. Being in the air, it was a little hard to talk to Voronwer, but he did it. Now, with everything set, the battle begins. What will happen? Read more...and wait!

]ROUND THE FIRST!

As the new battle starts, Voronwer, the female Dragonair, summons some stars. These stars start swirling around it circles, and finally, dissapear. They have made an un-seeable shield to protect Voronwer for a little bit. This shield isnt perfect, however. The first drawback is that each time that you use it, the accuracy of it will work lowers. Also, it takes up lots of energy, and I would only reccomend that you use it when you direly need to. This case is different, because SR thought that PP meant combo, which would be just one huge move. So the shield is up. What will happen?

Frogert, not knowing that the shield is up, starts running in for an Ice Punch. However, his/her hand doesn’t turn to ice. It just becomes very cold. While Frogert is coming in for the icepunch, Voronwer, slightly above the air, looks like nothing is happening. Frogert throws his fist at Voronwer, but to no avail. It suddenly stops, and doesn’t go through. Voronwer smiles. She knows that the protection is there, just Frogert doesn’t. Voronwer just hovers along, quite liking the breeze. Frogert gets mad, and pumps up for his/her next attack. Little does she know that actually, Voronwer is setting herself up. For what? Who knows. Lets see…

Voronwer quickly throws her hovering tail around Frogert and starts squeezing. She squeezes even harder, forcing a cry of pain out of Frogert. Frogert tries to retaliate, but in the lock of Voronwer only a small wind and some snow comes at Voronwer. It hits Voronwer, and, being super-effective, does some damage, but not that much. Voronwer proceeds to the next move in her combo: Thunderbolt. As she summons the lighting., Frogert summons her beam. The two beams fly at each other, both hitting head-on. Voronwer is thrown back, now on the ground, but quickly hovers again. Frogert, on the other hand, is still on the ground, not being able to fly made it hit the ground harder. So the first round is over, and it looks sort of a tie hear. Maybe my randomizer will say otherwise…

Post-Battle Status-

Voronwer (F, Dragonair)= 82% Health, Hurt, in the air *11%

Frogert (?, Poliwhirl)= 80% Health, Hurt, on the ground *12%

Okies, I NEED A GENDER FOR POLIWHIRL!! That is all:wave:

SneaselReborned
29th June 2003, 11:37 AM
Voronwer, last round was pitiful. However, I forgive you, for randomizers can be terrible. This round we should do much better, hopefully.

Start off with Issanni to ram into Poliwhirl and take him over the edge! Follow continue to push against him with utmost speed (really, it only should take a few seconds) unless you see him falling. Afterwards, shoot into the trees as fast as you can and take refuge. In the thick trees, either Poliwhirl will A) try to find you and get lost, B) fall to a miserable death, or C) try to grab onto your tail. If he tries to grab your tail, make sure to twist around and stuff so that he falls. Hehe, I'm thinking this water fool is going to get some damage caps this turn...

Issanni Formula
Agility + Extreme Speed, either attack can be substituted for other highspeed attacks such a Quick Attack, works best when opponent is a little uneasy, scared, hurt, or something along that line, basically, it works best when the opponent is not on full guard, user strikes enemy before any protection can be made, and hits hard and fast.

Issanni, Shoot into trees (shaking around if needed)

Everoy
29th June 2003, 01:05 PM
This round will be tough, my wonderful male Poliwhirl.

Okay, when you fall of, use Hydro Pump against the ground to get back up. On any action that you are not off the edge, use a nice firm Ice Beam.

Ice Beam/Hydro Pump~~Ice Beam/Hydro Pump~~Ice Beam

Yumemiru
29th June 2003, 01:10 PM
Eh... You can see a Dragonair flying at the beginning one of the movies... I believe it was 2000. Anyway, the animé shows that they can fly, but they certainly don't just hover automatically. In every battle I've seen, they stay grounded. 'Hovering' or flying in general would require a command, and maintaining that status for long periods of time would most likely be quite fatiguing.

But that doesn't mean you need to reref or anything. I don't think the circumstance would have made a difference in the last round. But for future reference... :shrug:

Cyrus
29th June 2003, 01:16 PM
ASHarris, when Claire's Dragonair fights a wild Dragonite and before that, the dragonair is shown to be constantly floating.

Yumemiru
29th June 2003, 01:20 PM
Yet when the same Dragonair was fighting Ash's Charizard, and the water of its safe-haven was evaporated, it just sat there... :shrug:

Nevermind then. I guess it just depends on... uh, something. ^_^;

Gengar's Shadow
29th June 2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
This round will be tough, my wonderful male Poliwhirl.

Okay, when you fall of, use Hydro Pump against the ground to get back up. On any action that you are not off the edge, use a nice firm Ice Beam.

Ice Beam/Hydro Pump~~Ice Beam/Hydro Pump~~Ice Beam

O_O. I dont think it is even POSSIBLE to do the Hydro Pump thing. Somebody please confirm if it i spossible or not. And if it IS possible, then its gonna burn about 30 fatigue. Meh...X_X

Everoy
29th June 2003, 01:56 PM
Um, all pokemon with Hydro Pump can do that, see "Better Eight Than Never". Kingdra uses Hydro Pump to push itself away from the wall.

SneaselReborned
29th June 2003, 02:00 PM
You're attempting to use Hydro Pump to push up hundreds of feet in the air, as said in the Arena Desc. Is that correct?

"Treetop Stadium is a flat platform hundreds of feet into the air, suspended by enormous trees." ~ Arena Desc.

Hmmmm, how would a Poliwhirl push up THAT high with just its Hydro Pump? I doubt even a Poliwrath or Toed could do that.

[EDIT] Wow, ASHarris, who is that one anime person in your sig and avatar? Sig pic looks awesome...

Everoy
29th June 2003, 02:10 PM
Oh, I meant when he starts to fall use Hydro Pump to get up. Sorry I didn't phrase it correctly.

SneaselReborned
29th June 2003, 02:38 PM
Well, that would require your Poliwhirl keeping the pressure constant and fast while the water and Poliwhirl drop at the same time, by the time that the water even hit the ground, your Poliwhirl would be so exhuasted for keeping the pressure constant that it would have no chance of pushing you back up, plus just keeping the pressure constant would burn tremendous fatigue.

[EDIT] Editted it out...

Yumemiru
29th June 2003, 02:43 PM
Princess Tutu =D

The PNG format of the pic in my sig looks sooo much better, but Village Photos won't host it, and Netfirms likes to nix my account when I host large files too often. Oh well.

Hehe, its not gonna work, period.

Careful there. It's the ref's decision, not yours. Blunt statements like that can and usually are considered to be forms of referee influence.

Gengar's Shadow
1st July 2003, 05:47 PM
Reffing! Also, I am using Ozzy's system for fatigue. A- is perfect, A- is worse, till F-. F- doesnt mean you are dead, just close. there is no E or +s.

PARSEC'S POLITOED VERSUS SNEASELREBORNED!

Pre-Round-

Voronwer (M, Dragonair)= 82% Health, Hurt, in the air, FatigueA-

Frogert (M, Poliwhirl)= 80% Health, Hurt, on the ground, FatigueA-

Commands-

Voronwer --> Issani ~ Shoot to the trees <--

Frogert --> IceBeam/HydroPump ~ IceBeam/HydroPump ~ Icebeam <--

Round 2! Start!

Round 2 starts with Voronwer quickly zipping around the arena. After a while of this, he flies straight at Frogert. Frogert has a look of terror on his face, up against the mystic powers of Dragonairs. Voronwer rams into Frogert's stumuch, and keeps pushing. The relentless pushing of Voronwer pushes Frogert ot the edge. The edge of the arena, I mean. Finally, Frogert is thrown of, screaming for help. Frogert does a 180 in the air, and starts to spurt water downwards. This is a attempt to save, but all the spurt does is break the fall a little.

Frogert keeps the stream going, hoping for mercy. She starts thinking of the snake-dragon that did this to him, and anger starts boiling. He turns the HydroPump to full blast, wasting energy but not caring. However, there is nothing he can do. He will hit the ground, but maybe the fall less severe. As the ground gets closer, the fear gets bigger. Finally, we hear a thud. On the ground lies frogert, out cold. Sure, the water did a little, but according to the arena discription, the platform is hundreds of feet in the air. The fall was too much for the little Poliwhirl. No, this doesnt mean the win for Voronwer. For me, out cold means that 1 action will be wasted being out cold.

With Frogert out cold, it seems to Voronwer that it is a perfect chance for a big attack. But, seeing the orders given to him, he does what SR says. Voronwer is a loyal Dragonair, as we see here. So, out of sight of Frogert, Voronwerheads for the trees, and safety. He realizes that by doing so, when Frogert wakes up, he will have no idea where Voronwer is. So, hiding in the trees, round 2 for Voronwer comes to a halt. Now, Frogert slowly gets up, stumbles, and falls down again. He holds on to a tree and pulls himself up, then leans against the tree. Round 2 is ver for him, too.

Post-Round-

Frogert (M, Poliwhirl)= 57% Health, Staggering, hurt, Exhausted, FatigueC

Voronwer (M, Dragonair)= 82% Health, In the trees, safe, FatigueB

Sorry Parsec's Politoed, but that was a BAAAD round 4 u...

SneaselReborned
4th July 2003, 09:27 PM
Sorry PP, but DQ is DQ.

Unless I missed your post at the Absense Tower, you are DQed.

Charmeleon ---> Charizard.

Whee. My first final-stage.

Gengar's Shadow
6th July 2003, 11:24 AM
*confirm*

No, i dont think this is SPAM -.-;;

Gengar's Shadow
6th July 2003, 11:32 PM
sry for the double post, but....

*UNCONFIRMED!* saw PP's post in away tower, sry

Everoy
7th July 2003, 09:58 AM
I'm back...

Frogert, hide in some bushes. Im guessing there are a lot of bushes, LOL... If you cant find a bush, try a tree with heavy leaves. While in the bush/tree, use Rest, then a healing action.

Hide in bush/tree~~Rest~~Healing Action

SneaselReborned
7th July 2003, 10:35 AM
I'M GONNA KILL MY EVERTHNG HAS ALREADY BEEN APPROVED AND I FORGOT TO CHECK THE ABSENSE TOWER!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

Anyway, I need to talk to a mod about how to handle this..sticky situation.

But, yeah, attack post.

Voronwer, you and I both know resting is the worst thing you can do in a losing situation. It gradually heals, and by the time 9 actions are up, you are doomed. Voronwer, start out by getting out of the trees and following Poliwhirl wherever he goes with an Agility or ExtremeSpeed or whatever you need. Just tail the thing to wherever is sleeps. Once you have found it, go right next to him (like, touching him), and use a Zap Cannon! Even though he is resting, the damage from that will easily be enough to make him pay. Finish off with another "touching" Zap Cannon. At point blank range, the accuracy doesn't matter! He's finished! 8 more actions of sleeping too...bwahahahaha!

Follow Poliwhirl with whatever needed (Agility/Extremespeed), "touching" point blank Zap Cannon, "touching" point blank Zap Cannon

Voronwer, do your best. Do it for the soon-to-be Charizard.

I can't believe I made this 2 on 2 though...it's gonna take forever. PP, do you want to switch to a 1 on 1?

Gengar's Shadow
8th July 2003, 01:18 AM
delivery 0o;;.

SneaselReborned VS Parsec's Politoed!

-=- Voronwer (M, Dragonair) -=-
[82%] {B Fatigue} In the trees, safe

-=- Frogert (M, Poltwhirl) -=-
[57%] {C Fatigue} Staggering, hurt, Exhausted

Voronwer --> Agility * Zap Cannon * Zap Cannon <--

Frogert --> Hide in bush * Rest * Healing action <--

Begin! Round 3!

Quickly, the staggering Poliwhirl walks over to some bushes. Voronwer shoots out from the trees, and comes behind Frogert. Voronwer realizes that there wasnt need for the waste of energy for Agility, as the staggering Frogert didnt go too fast. Anyways, Frogert jumps behind a bush, and starts to doze off. Voronwer looks at Frogert, and smiles evily >=].

Frogert sleeps peacefully, but not for long. Voronwer flys as close as possible to Frogert, and summons a big bolt of lightning. Bigger than the Thunderbolt bolt, and Thunderbolt bolts are pretty big. The bolt slams into Frogert, throwing him out of the bush and into view of the world. However, due to trainers wishes, more sleep happens.

Voronwer floats over to the sleeping Frogert, and summons another bolt the same size. The bolt once again pummels Frogert, stiffining him instantly. I dunno about the spelling of stiffining, btw. Anyway, it looks a bit...odd having a paralyzed Poliwhirl tumble across the grass. Ok, round over xD;;.

[82%] {C Fatigue} Happy, Tired

-=- Frogert (M, Poliwhirl) -=-
[22%] {C Fatigue} Sleeping (8 Actions)

Done xD!

SneaselReborned
8th July 2003, 02:07 AM
Perfect Voronwer! We are in the lead, but we must stay steady!

Pelt that sleeping frog with a barrage of point blank electrical assaults! Zap Cannon assault! Healing action cannot be nearly fast enough to prevent damage from this! If, on the off chance, Poliwhirl somehow makes you forgot the cannon, then finish with Thunderbolts all the way!

Thunderbolt assault/Zap Cannon Assault

Finish the frog, and end it's misery. I quite want to see what the next combatant (unless PP agrees to 1 on 1) will be.

Everoy
8th July 2003, 10:19 AM
Argh... How would Voronwer find Frogert? Anyway...

Triple healing actions...

Healing Action x3

SneaselReborned
8th July 2003, 10:24 AM
Erm...it's called sight~_~. But, do you accept my offer of making this 1 on 1?

Everoy
8th July 2003, 10:30 AM
Nope.

Gengar's Shadow
9th July 2003, 07:36 PM
0o second page? ~_~ i reffed this yesterday iirc. Anyways, here

[82%] {C Fatigue} Happy, Tired

[22%] {C Fatigue} Sleeping (8 Actions)

Voronwer --> Zapcannon x3 <--

Frogert --> Healing action x3 <--

Begin! Round 4!

The sleeping Frogert is taking a beating. Even though Frogert currently cant feel it, I think after he will. Anyways, Voronwer, liking the 'fun' that is happening, summons once again, a bolt of thunder. ZZAP! The bolt plummels Frogert, once again, making him fly. Meanwhile, Frogert just dozes away, on the brink of fainting. Happily Frogert regains some life, still at only about 19% left.

Voronwer floats, or slithers in the air, to where the sleeping Frogert lay. Another bolt zaps up, floating in midair. Voronwer looks at Frogert, giving a 'sorry about this' look, and shoots the bolt at Frogert. Frogert once again gets thrown back, sleeping. But now, it seems the Ploiwhirl is KOed. Voronwer just looks away at his victim and flys away, ready for the next combatant.

[82%] {C- Fatigue} Sad for Frogert, Tired.

[-] {- Fatigue} KO.

Ummmm...yea. PP sends and attax, then Metal attax.

SneaselReborned
9th July 2003, 07:45 PM
Good job Voronwer, we didn't even have to use our secret weapon. Now, just go to the top platform and wait for the next combatant. =D

Everoy
9th July 2003, 09:03 PM
Hm... I'll use... Wobble, my Wobbufett.

Wobble, triple Counter/Mirror Coat.

Counter/Mirror Coat x3

SneaselReborned
9th July 2003, 09:12 PM
OMFG PP you are teh foolish one. Counter and Mirror coat both burn insane amount of fatigue, and for a pokemon to activate them at the last second (in order to judge physical/special) would be insane. Haha, I'm just gonna let your wobble kill itself from fatigue. However, I think I'll inflict some pain upon your Wobble first.

Voronwer, it forgot its safeguard! If you are still below the platform, then go to the platform, and then hit Wobble with Toxic and Thunderwave. Without safeguard, it's a fish out of water. Then just relax as it burns its energy like a madman trying to counter and mirror coat something it cannot!

Go to platform (if needed), Toxic, Thunder Wave

Gengar's Shadow
11th July 2003, 10:41 PM
O_O i hadent reffed this? Oh...Wobble gender?

-=- Wobble (?, Wobbuffet, Parsec's Politoed) -=-
[100] {A} Perfect

-=- Voronwer (M, Dragonair, SneaselReborned) -=-
[82] {C-} Sad for Frogert

Wobble --> Counter/Mirror Coat x3 <--

Voronwer --> Fly to platform + Toxic + Thunder Wave <--

Begin! Round 5!

A red and white ball flys out of the air. Out of it pops a Wobbuffet, perfect and ready. 'Wobbuffet!' it yells, ready for action. Voronwer appears from the ground, and something clicks in wobbles mind. Energy unleashes, but what? there is no energy at all. Wobbuffet looks surprised, but no matter for him. Well, so he thinks...

From the slick dragon a blob of toxin flys at Wobble. Another thing clicks in his mind. A coat surrounds him, more like a barrier. But the toxin flys through, hitting him full-on. He starts to itch; toxic.

Now, a wave of light flys to Wobble at great speed. Another coat gets made, but once again it flys through. The thunder stiffins up Wobble, and his movement is ceased. That was an productive round for Voronwer I believe. As for Wobble...

-=- Wobble (?, Wobbuffet, Parsec's Politoed) -=-
[98] {B} Toxic (2%), Para

-=- Voronwer (M, Dragonair, SneaselReborned) -=-
[82] {D} Happy, A little hurt

Erm...whee?

SneaselReborned
12th July 2003, 12:04 AM
Voronwer, awesome job there. Start out by forming a complete circle in the air with your body, and stationing yourself above Wobbuffet. Now, quickly, jerk downwards and wrap the fool, so you form a tight wrap around him before he can even lift a finger to counter you. Finish by pushing Wobboffet over the edge of the platform, but keeping your wrap on. If you can't unwrap yourself from Wobble while falling down, then try to bear the pain as you crash to the ground.

Of course, if something fails incredibly throughout the round, dash into the trees for cover and relax. Good luck Voronwer.

If you don't understand my little plan of forming a circle, tell me to elaborate, k.

SneaselReborned
13th July 2003, 11:26 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! I'm going to be away for a little bit! Check out the absense tower for more details! Yay for me! Go me! Bum bum bum baa! Bum baaa!

[SideNote] I will enforce DQ when I'm back, and I will DQ PP if he doesn't post in three days (even tho I'm not here)

SneaselReborned
22nd July 2003, 03:54 PM
-_-...whee, time to grab my Charizard...how did I know this was going to happen?

*grabs Charizard, 2 Yen and leaves*