PDA

View Full Version : Which Follower?

Rocketboy
26th June 2003, 08:25 PM
The reason I put this in the spoiler thread is because of Loudred.

I liked Delibird the best (Even though his voice was a little off)

Hanada Tattsu
26th June 2003, 10:48 PM
Jigglypuff is the best. It was the most closest follower, and how it always puts things to sleep is hilarious.

Osiris
27th June 2003, 03:18 PM
Delibird rules! :D

BlueKecleon
27th June 2003, 03:20 PM
Delibird :D

Chris 2.1
27th June 2003, 03:24 PM
Delibird for me, although Snubbul's was sorta funny. Deli all the way! hehe. His voice was weird, i'll admit, but made him all that more funk-filled :-)

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 09:32 PM
The Puff all the way because it was in many episodes and it was the best. The rest havent been in many and we wont know about loudred until we see the rest of hoenn.

Jay
27th June 2003, 10:16 PM
Jigglypuff appeared to be the best imo. It was the original that started such a controversy

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:44 AM
Wow, I thought that Delibird was hated among fans, heh.

At least we continue to see Jigglypuff, we know that we won't be seeing Delibird for a while now. J&J&M paid off all their debts.

Pyro_Shocker
30th June 2003, 06:48 PM
Jiggly rules all the way

Hanada Tattsu
30th June 2003, 06:54 PM
Yay! So Jigglypuff and Deliird are currently tied!

Wow, out of 14 votes not one has voted for Loudred or Snubull/Granbull. Wow...

pikasaiyan
1st July 2003, 11:23 AM
i had to go with jigglypuff because not only was it the first follower, it also played a big role in ash catching snorlax.

Hanada Tattsu
1st July 2003, 01:29 PM
Jigglypuff is also the only follower who got a place in the manga, so I suppose it is a great follower. :D

Entropy
1st July 2003, 04:17 PM
I voted for Jigglypuff. For some episodes, it was integrated into the plot, which I found entertaining. The other choices are really just for comic relief.

Andrew
1st July 2003, 08:09 PM
Well Delibird was my second choice but Jiggly wins hands down. Neon City, to the Fire Gym, to the Articuno Saga, to teh Giant Evil Pokemon to the singing epi, Jiggly wins hands down, its had a lot of plots and I'd love to see it more its hillarious. Maybe May can catch it! I'd love that!

Hanada Tattsu
2nd July 2003, 11:07 AM
I wish Misty had caught it. She was the one who gave Jigglypuff her first microphone *cough*marker*cough*, and also befriended it the first.

Rocketboy
7th July 2003, 09:32 AM
No, I think Jigglypuff rummeged through Ash's bag and found the infamous marker

Hanada Tattsu
7th July 2003, 05:03 PM
No, didn't Misty give Jigglypuff the marker? That's what I remember.

soggy_cardboard
17th November 2003, 02:42 AM
ill vote delibird, cause its one of my favourite pokes, and me likes explosives!

plus jiggy is funny, but gets kinda annoying...

classy_cat18
17th November 2003, 12:20 PM
I voted for Jigglypuff because of the alien Clefairy episode and the episode when Ash's Chikorita evolved into Bayleef. The first one I liked because I found out that Jigglypuff could really fight! The second one was funny because everyone was trying to stop him from singing by throwing the microphone.

Potato Dude
17th November 2003, 02:56 PM
No! May should catch Jigglypuff! Why, you ask? All those people, crowded together to watch Beautfily and Roselia and Random Opponent of the Day do their stuff...and then comes everyone's favorite puffball...

"The Ancient Puzzle of Pokemopolis" is my all-time favorite filler ep. The mammoth Jigglypuff at the end got me cracking up!

Kojiro
17th November 2003, 03:48 PM
I like Loudred, why? Well even kno we have not seen him again since the 6ths movies mini movie his Japanese voice is hillarious,and he sounds like a monkey XD! And he always yells and chases TR!

I hope he comes back,and maybe James could catch him!

Light_Togetic
18th November 2003, 02:43 PM
Heh, I voted Jiggy. Come on! It was the original follower, and it's got that little nasty side to it (remember the Igglybuff?). I couldn't resist to vote pink. ^^

Chris 2.1
18th November 2003, 03:22 PM
Loudred hasn't appeared very often.....or i should say recently, he hasnt appeared recently. Was he left (and found) on Dewford Isle?

E-ZEO
27th November 2003, 04:27 PM
Even though delibird is one of my favourite pokemon,I'd say loudred. It's japanese voice is cool, its always yelling.

Animelee
28th November 2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Brit Chris
Loudred hasn't appeared very often.....or i should say recently, he hasnt appeared recently. Was he left (and found) on Dewford Isle?

Yep -- haven't seen him, since, I think, AG27.

I liked Delibird the best. I just dig his voice, and I love the way he looks.