PDA

View Full Version : *Gasp* a Pokemon deck in a Pokemon TCG forum?

hobbs
26th June 2003, 08:55 PM
Haven't seen one of these things around in a while.

This deck uses the current Modified with the new EX cards and using the new EX rules.

SubLimE MF
Pokemon: [14]
4 Chansey ex
3 Scyther ex
3 Cleffa
2 Unown [N]
2 Tyrouge

Trainers: [28]
4 Copycat
4 Professor Elm
4 Gold Berry
4 Double Gust
3 Focus Band
3 Pokemon Fan Club
3 Scoop Up
2 Switch
1 Town Volunteers

Energy: [18]
11 Grass Energy
4 Recycle Energy
3 Full Heal Energy
Strategy:
Basically, this is just a Modified version of the traditional Chansey-bomb.

RaTe/FiX/wHaTeVeRŠ
THANx!

Jedi
27th June 2003, 11:31 AM
hey, what do you think you're doing, posting a pokemon deck on a yughoh board?

Anyway, I refused to played mmf so I'm afaird I can't say much about the deck.. But, what sets are in MMF right now, and witch promos are?

~Jedi

Alec Trevelyan
27th June 2003, 06:19 PM
hey! what the hell are ya doing posting poke deck?! :P lol . Anyway, this EX expansion will throw us to old metagame =/ . The scyther stuff... uh, so weak to ex magmar (which is great!).. hum, i'm thinking about other stuff to add, but cant find yet, this deck would be so weak to hay variants w/ hitmonchan/magmar... your weakness, dunni, but on trainers lemme see:

-1 poke fan club (2 is enought imo)
-2 elm (bleh, h8 this card =/)
+3 Bill/Mary (yeah! mary.. it "rotates the deck")

To finish, i suggest ya to put some EX mewtwo, spounge decks? This could make more sense:

-6 grass
-2 tyrogue
-1 Scyther
+3 EX Mew2
+6 Psychic
-1 poke fan club
-2 elm
+3 JUGGLER (OMG, lets combo w/ mew2! simply perfect!)

This would fit better on metagame... mewtwo can easely knock chan... and make trouble w/ magmar (or chansey)

Cya!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

ps: by the way, NEVER POST again POKE stuff :D :P 8)

Roarkiller
28th June 2003, 09:59 AM
Hey, what are you... okay, that phrase is getting old. Aint gonna say it the 3rd time.

Anyways, i dunno bout u, but using that many EX pkmn in a deck is almost suicide. And a chansey bomb using chansey EX using the normal protection may not be enough either. See the extra effect of EX pkmn? The one in small print? Yeah, the one that sez ur opp. can take 2 prizes.

Also, take note of the new rules too. I havent registered them in memory yet but i believe one of them is that u can only retreat once per turn. So u might wanna consider that fact.

Nikku-San
29th June 2003, 11:00 PM
Nice deck, glad someone is posting pokemon around here.

And to Jedi and his followers, you should be shot for saying that. *Burns a stack of Yugioh rares* Have a nice day. :)

Roarkiller
30th June 2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Nikku-San
Nice deck, glad someone is posting pokemon around here.

And to Jedi and his followers, you should be shot for saying that. *Burns a stack of Yugioh rares* Have a nice day. :)

*burns another stack*
*catches fire on self*
*quickly calls on vaporeon*
*shot by water gun to death*

Umm, yeah :rolleyes:

Btw, i saw the anime, and frankly, i dont see what the big deal is. Okay, its kinda like pkmn, but seriously, have u seen ANYONE whose hair looks like that? At least pkmn r alive in the anime, these r juz cards that suddenly become the reason to live. Sounds a lot like beyblade and Lets and Go.

Silvercharizard
5th July 2003, 06:02 PM
lol, i'm wondering what time he has to wake up to have to get his hair like that @_@

kinda looks like a mariijwana leaf too :P

Anyways, post more PKMN Decks :) (I'm with Nikku on this ;P)

Jedi
5th July 2003, 10:49 PM
Jedi and his followers? What the hell... I'd hope I do ahve followers.. But I bet I've destroyed more yugioh cards then you=D

My Article, will add pictures when i figure out teh scanner
Link (http://www28.brinkster.com/tpai/misc/yugiohsucks/yugiohsucks.htm)

Roarkiller
6th July 2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Jedi
Jedi and his followers? What the hell... I'd hope I do ahve followers.. But I bet I've destroyed more yugioh cards then you=D

My Article, will add pictures when i figure out teh scanner
Link (http://www28.brinkster.com/tpai/misc/yugiohsucks/yugiohsucks.htm)

Nice write-up Jed, lol

hobbs
7th July 2003, 02:11 PM
lol @ Jedi's article.

Anyways, the deck. Sounds like I'll probably swtich Scyther for Mewtwo. I was thinking about that anyways. And, yeah, the prominence of EX Pokemon can hurt if they get going much faster than me, but I guess there's no real getting around that. =\

Roarkiller
8th July 2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by hobbs
I guess there's no real getting around that. =\

You can try packing 4 FBs, 4 GB, 4potions, 4 S.potion and 4 pkmn nurse and include damage swap alakazam... lol

But yeah, i dont think u can really get around that rule. Id like to see someone really use a pure EX deck in a tournament. If he wins, there's the guy to beat :)