PDA

View Full Version : Taking a few requests

E_Eevee
26th June 2003, 09:30 PM
Well, since I'm bored out of my mind and don't feel like working on any of my stories here I am.

Rules

1. I will do 5 requests at a time, no more.
2. You may request anything you wish, BUT I can't say it will turn out wonderful.

Guidelines
I can do most any sort of pokemon you want, but if it's ruby/shapphire plz provide a link to a picture. It's helpful.

I can turn anime characters into whatever too. Keep in mind I don't know that many anime and I may ask you for a picture,

I can do animals; I can do neopets

I can do humans/anthro, but it's difficult

Okay, sorry, just wanted things to be clear. Request away.

Umbry Ashley
26th June 2003, 09:33 PM
can u make me umbreon with sandshrew????

E_Eevee
26th June 2003, 10:18 PM
Umbry Ashley: Done
Umbreon and Sandshrew (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigertrainer_1999/vwp?.dir=/Requests&.src=ph&.dnm=umby+ashley.jpg&.view=t&.done)

Katie
26th June 2003, 10:19 PM
cool, I love your art ^_^ you did one for me way back when of a houndoom, I'd like to see another pic from you if that's ok ^_^
but I can't remember if I've ever requested my houndoom/charizard hybrid from you! if I have, can I see it again (>_>') and if not, can you draw it for me? :D make up all the details you want, be creative :) thanks :wave:

~Katie

E_Eevee
26th June 2003, 10:41 PM
Katie: Why thank you :) Actually, I did your raichu for you once. I've attached you houndzard ^^ Hope you like it. I had some trouble with the hind wing. Sorry.

[attachment deleted by admin]

E_Eevee
26th June 2003, 11:31 PM
New Born Pichu: Here's your piccy.

Katie
26th June 2003, 11:43 PM
Raichu? :o I don't remember ever requesting a Raichu.. the one in your album titled DarkMisty was for me, k ;)
Anyway, Houdizard piccy: CUTE! *hugs* I love the brown on his muzzle and feet, and the fire is excellent too. He looks absolutely kick@ss! Thank you so much! May I put it in my webshots album? Giving you full credit of course (link's in my sig) :)
btw the wing looks fine ~_^

~Katie

johny_e
27th June 2003, 12:00 AM
shouldnt a newborn pokemon be covered in blood?

CobaltDragon
27th June 2003, 05:30 AM
You're art is cool! Can I get a Cleffa in outer space please? Thanks in advance ^_^

Toxicity
27th June 2003, 07:46 AM
Hey E_Eevee, It's GL. I was just wondering if you could do a piccy of my silver kougra, Arioki(Arioki_Saturn).

She's just you're average silver kougra, except she has pure black wings in the shape of a faerie kougra's.

Lightning
27th June 2003, 08:08 AM
Ooooh! You're taking requests! ^_^ Would it be possible for you to draw me my Pichu character sitting next to my Pikachu character? Pichu is a regular Pichu except with a tuft of hair sticking up (like the Pichu Brother in PKMN 3) and light blue eyes. My Pikachu is thinner than most other Pikachu (think anorexic-Pikachu XD!), she has red-brown eyes and there's a cloth-type-thing wrapped around the bottom of her left ear. It's sorta tied in a knot and the extra cloth hangs down behind/beside her.. ^_^;; If you don't understand, just draw her without the cloth. oO; I still haven't drawn her with it, so I'm not sure how it would turn out.

If that proves too hard, you wouldn't mind just doing the Pichu character, right? ^_^; I love your art so, so much. Especially the way you shade and colour. =3 Thanks so much in advance.

Bai,
Lightning

Umbry Ashley
27th June 2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Umbry Ashley
can u make me umbreon with sandshrew????

wowww thanks a lot!!I just loved it! :yes:

*Murkrow
27th June 2003, 12:52 PM
Erm, I think this is in the request limit, er, can you draw me a Sneasel?Any pose, you decide.
Thanks in advance^_^

Dragon_Claw
27th June 2003, 02:00 PM
Can you please draw me a mudkip. Here's the picture of a mudkip: http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs007.png

E_Eevee
27th June 2003, 02:27 PM
Dragon_Claw: Not a problem, and thank you for providing a link! I know what mudkip is *gasp* but a picture is much appreciated.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive: Done.

Umbry Ashley: You're welcome

Lightning:I should be able to do that :D It'll just take a bit of planning.

Gothic Latias: sure thing. It's attached at the bottom. You have permission to use it on your petpage or in the b/c. Credit goes to 'eveliens'.

CobaltDragon: Coming up next

johny_e: uh, that was random. And the picture isn't a new born pokemon, it's just an eevee. That's the name of the person who requested it.

Snesal (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigertrainer_1999/vwp?.dir=/Requests&.src=ph&.dnm=Sneasel(h)Obsessive.JPG.jpg&.view=t&.done)

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
27th June 2003, 02:31 PM
I would like picture of MewTwo! MewTwo talking in telephone, thanks alot!

E_Eevee
27th June 2003, 02:34 PM
Crap, got distracted and didn't add the attachment

*Murkrow
27th June 2003, 02:48 PM
:o Wow!
That Sneasel looks great!It looks much more evil than normal, and it looks totally brilliant!
Thanks!:D

E_Eevee
27th June 2003, 03:53 PM
Katie: Ahh, sorry, I missed your reply! I'm swear my brain is dead. Mebbe I was thinking of anything else, and if you see anything in there that's yours feel free to take it. Yes, you have my permission to put it up.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive: You're welcome. I was trying to think of a pose where I couldn't get in too much trouble ^^

CobaltDragon: Done. Sorry, i couldn't seem to make it pudgier.
Cleffa (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigertrainer_1999/vwp?.dir=/Requests&.src=ph&.dnm=CobaltDragon.jpg&.view=t&.done)

Dragon_Claw: Done. LOL, forgive my attempted background please.Mudkip (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigertrainer_1999/vwp?.dir=/Requests&.src=ph&.dnm=Dragon_Claw.jpg&.view=t&.done)

Dragon_Claw
27th June 2003, 04:07 PM
wow, it's so cute! thanks alot! and fast too!

27th June 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by E_Eevee
Katie: Ahh, sorry, I missed your reply! I'm swear my brain is dead. Mebbe I was thinking of anything else, and if you see anything in there that's yours feel free to take it. Yes, you have my permission to put it up.

Sneasel(h)Obsessive: You're welcome. I was trying to think of a pose where I couldn't get in too much trouble ^^

CobaltDragon: Done. Sorry, i couldn't seem to make it pudgier.
Cleffa (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigertrainer_1999/vwp?.dir=/Requests&.src=ph&.dnm=CobaltDragon.jpg&.view=t&.done)

Dragon_Claw: Done. LOL, forgive my attempted background please.Mudkip (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigertrainer_1999/vwp?.dir=/Requests&.src=ph&.dnm=Dragon_Claw.jpg&.view=t&.done)

How about mine? I´m pantient! :P

CobaltDragon
27th June 2003, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the Cleffa pic it's so cute!!! ^________^

New Born Pichu
28th June 2003, 12:38 PM
New Born Pichu: Here's your piccy.

Sorry if this thanks is late but, he's sooo cute!! Thanks sooo much! ^_^

Toxicity
28th June 2003, 12:40 PM
Ahh! Thankies! *squeezes*

E_Eevee
28th June 2003, 02:39 PM
Gothic Latias: You're welcome. You didn't specify an eye color so I choose green.

New Born Pichu: Not late at all! Your welcome.

CobaltDragon: :) welcome

Real One Bjarni: Your is attached below. And what you said was an oxymoron.

Dragon_Claw: Your welcome.

Lightning: all done. It came out funny :( I'm not so great at pikachus.

pika and pichu (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tigertrainer_1999/vwp?.dir=/Requests&.src=ph&.dnm=lightning.jpg&.view=t&.done)

That leave 5 requests open. Request away.

28th June 2003, 02:40 PM
Real One Bjarni: Your is attached below. And what you said was an oxymoron.

You will do that, thanks alot! I can´t wait to see it then it´s done!

E_Eevee
28th June 2003, 02:42 PM
Dang, did it again.

28th June 2003, 02:47 PM
It´s cool! Thanks alot! Thank you! I have another one request, Machoke says "Do you wan´t to battle?" and do have pokéball and one adult trainer says "I thought that pokémon can´t talk", and it´s blue background and could in backround! That´ll be fun! Pokémon talking! I know it will take 24 hours or more, so it will comes tomorrow! I'm waiting for it! And I´m pantient!;)

*leaves thread alone and wait for his picture until tomorrow*

Fai D. Flowright
28th June 2003, 03:09 PM
Now I shall ask you to do my every popular "Eeveelution Family Drawing!!"

Here are the specifics:

Eevee: Normal
Vaporeon: A SLIGHTLY deeper shade of blue for his main body.
Jolteon: Dirty Yellow, close to what's in the attachment below.
Flareon: So that he looks pretty close to the attachment below.
Espeon: An Ocean blue gem and a tuft of hair on it's head that looks like the tuft on the Pichu that Lightning used to have in his sig.
Umbreon: The rings on him should be this color.http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/342.gif

The second thing is having them all doing a move.

Eevee: Quick Attack
Vaporeon: Firing Water Gun
Jolteon: Dropping a Thunderbolt
Flareon: Kicking back Ember (face should still be seen, more of a profile view would be best, IMO)
Espeon: Creating a Shadow Ball
Umbreon: Lunging to Bite

If you can do that for me, I shall praise you forever!
If not, I understand. It's a lot to ask for, I have confidence that you will pass with flying colors. Just remember, a FAMILY PHOTO, not individual pics of each. That's what every body else does when I ask for this. v_v; Thanks to the extremes in advance!

Bye! ^_^

P.S. - Thanks Again!

28th June 2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Whiteangel
Now I shall ask you to do my every popular "Eeveelution Family Drawing!!"

Here are the specifics:

Eevee: Normal
Vaporeon: A SLIGHTLY deeper shade of blue for his main body.
Jolteon: Dirty Yellow, close to what's in the attachment below.
Flareon: So that he looks pretty close to the attachment below.
Espeon: An Ocean blue gem and a tuft of hair on it's head that looks like the tuft on the Pichu that Lightning used to have in his sig.
Umbreon: The rings on him should be this color.http://www.psypoke.org/dex/shiny/342.gif

The second thing is having them all doing a move.

Eevee: Quick Attack
Vaporeon: Firing Water Gun
Jolteon: Dropping a Thunderbolt
Flareon: Kicking back Ember (face should still be seen, more of a profile view would be best, IMO)
Espeon: Creating a Shadow Ball
Umbreon: Lunging to Bite

If you can do that for me, I shall praise you forever!
If not, I understand. It's a lot to ask for, I have confidence that you will pass with flying colors. Just remember, a FAMILY PHOTO, not individual pics of each. That's what every body else does when I ask for this. v_v; Thanks to the extremes in advance!

Bye! ^_^

P.S. - Thanks Again!

Is this a request? Just a pic! ;o

Fai D. Flowright
28th June 2003, 03:13 PM
Yes! This is my request. I know it's big but there's not actually too much to it.

28th June 2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Whiteangel
Yes! This is my request. I know it's big but there's not actually too much to it.

Of course it is!!!!!!!1

E_Eevee
6th July 2003, 10:35 PM
Whiteangel: Okay, almost done, but I can't see your attachment. Mebbe you can just tell me what the flar looks like? Also, do you really want all the attacks in there? It's pretty crowded already...

Bjarni Haraldur Sigf?: Almost done. Sorry, haven't had enuff time lately.

Fai D. Flowright
6th July 2003, 10:46 PM
actually, Eevee and Umbreon don't have to be doing their moves. The picture is a White Flareon. It also includes the color for Jolteon. Jolteons color is a dirty/dingy yellow color.

E_Eevee
10th July 2003, 06:51 PM
Whiteangel: Here it is, sorry for such a LONG delay! I did the best I could.

Fai D. Flowright
11th July 2003, 01:28 AM
Sweet! I love it! you may be able to tell from all the requests of this that I've made, that I'm making a collection for a web shots page that I'm going to make. I was asking people around here if they could draw this pic. Once I get it up, do you mind if I include it in the page? You WILL get full credit of course.

Eevee Forever
11th July 2003, 10:09 AM
Hi E_Eevee! Your pics are so cute ^.~ Anyway, I have a request extremely similar to Whiteangel's...can you do the Eeveelutions, only with their normal colors? No attacks or real background necessary...sorry to bother you with almost the same request! :P

E_Eevee
11th July 2003, 06:07 PM
Eevee Forever: LOL, how could I ignore a request from someone so obsessed with eevees? Sure, I'll get it before Sunday (I hope).

Whiteangel: Sure, you have permission. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Fai D. Flowright
11th July 2003, 11:20 PM
OK! Thanks! I'll let you know when I have the site up and working.

E_Eevee
13th July 2003, 04:27 PM
Here you go, hope you like it.

Okay, that closes requests. Sorry, but I'm going out of town tommorrow morning and I'm not going to scribble on my mom's mac when I get to SC.