PDA

View Full Version : Need A Banner Made :(

Silver Ledian
26th June 2003, 10:49 PM
Hi there,

I see there aren't any banner request topics so I hope it's ok if I make a new thread to request a banner be made please :D

Ummmm...it's actually for my cousin's football message board (no competition for TPM or anything so hopefully giving the link to the board for helpful reasons is ok), and I have all the details below:

1) Here (http://pub35.ezboard.com/bmorrisonfc) is her message board, the banner should be long enough to go across most of the page and about the same height as the banner that is already there (some ezboard banner). She doesn't want it stretching way down the page either. ^^;;;

2) The main text should be 'Morrison F.C Forums'

Morrison - Green colour
F.C - White colour
Forums - Orange colour

And if the background could be black so that it actually blends in with the page background.

3) Could these 2 pictures be arranged some way so that they fit into the banner - if they have to be made a bit smaller that's ok...just so as the heads can be seen, XD:

Number 1 (http://www.geocities.com/lil_miss_morrison/morrison.txt)
Number 2 (http://www.geocities.com/lil_miss_morrison/1036694.txt)

-----

I would really appreciate if someone could take on this task, actually my cousin would be really grateful since it's her first time at really experimenting. She would do it herself but she doesn't have the programs needed to make banners. That's about it, I hope someone can manage to take on this banner request. Thanks!

- Silver Ledian :yes:

johny_e
26th June 2003, 10:52 PM
the second pic doesnt excist.

Silver Ledian
26th June 2003, 10:55 PM
Sorry jonny_e, I'm changing them now after testing them and seeing them not work ;-; ... :) Why, would you like to offer? :P

johny_e
26th June 2003, 10:57 PM
sure

Silver Ledian
26th June 2003, 11:00 PM
Cool! Thanks! She's sitting beside me right now and you don't know how happy she is ^_^ Ummm...well, she's patient enough but if she's not I'll tie her down >: ) Thanks again and I look forward to seeing the finished product :D *runs off in that gigly schoolgirl fashion* :P

johny_e
26th June 2003, 11:46 PM
bah dont have so high expectations!

well here it is. sry for taking so long, i fell asleep. if you dont like it dont be afraid to say so.

[attachment deleted by admin]

johny_e
26th June 2003, 11:50 PM
and btw, i know that it doesnt blend into the black background, but it would be impossible to put those two guys in there if i did that. it would atleast look weird.

edit: i just tested it, looked awful :p

Silver Ledian
27th June 2003, 12:07 AM
Hiya Jonny_e,

This is the cousin of Silver Ledian.

That banner is really brilliant its just what i wanted. Thank you very much.

Now i'm going to be annoying...

Would it be possible to take the 's' off. If not its ok, just ignore this message. If you don't mind though :wave:

Thanx anyway, its wicked ;)

Cáren xx

Katie
27th June 2003, 12:07 AM
don't things like these go in the ORT? :o *pokes eamon* you should know that :P the pic's already done so I guess it's too late o.o why am I posting then..? midnight boredom sucks (n)

~Katie

Silver Ledian
27th June 2003, 12:11 AM
Hey Katie,

I didn't even see that topic at the top of the page XD It's probably been there since the start, lol. Ummmm...I scrolled down the page and saw that the banner request topic was closed so I assumed (wrongly ^^;;; ) that if I wanted a request of my own I would have to post a topic of my own. I thought the ORT was just for art and not banners....if you know what I mean....and more so because my request was not pokémon related.

Sorry everyone! Little Mistake ^^;;;;

Lightning
27th June 2003, 07:57 AM
*Nod, nod* The ORT is indeed for graphics as well. Seeing how you have your graphic and all, I hope you won't mind if I close this. ^_^;

Bai,
Lightning