PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge for a 1on1(Ref: Needed)

Sir Chris
26th June 2003, 11:24 PM
Hi, :o, I want a match, so like, here we go k? ;o
1vs1! no switches =o
DQ Days: 3
Arena: Ya know when gary got owned in the pokeleague? that rocky arena? well, this is a lot like it, almost exactly like it. There are meters on meters of rocky ground, where jagged rocks are sticking up evry now and then, there is no water to be found, not a drop! plants wilt and die here because of the intense heat created by no moisture. Dry...is the best word for this place..Obviously, rock and ground pokemon are ideal for this place. however, it may be a bit hard to dig into the ground, it is rather hard... On a last note, there are harsh winds swirling around, that could damage unweary pokemon.(sandstorm ;x)
Ref: Someone who is fast, and doesnt go off into their own drea land while having fluff :P
Opponent: Fast and can make a move once or twice a day ;p

I shall choose first, you have the honor of attacking first.

Go, NITRO! (Phanpy)

~ Chris

Syberia
27th June 2003, 12:01 AM
SirChris? You used to own me on the GSBots, didn't you? Well, there's no insane computerized luck here, and I believe I've waited long enough to return the favor. As for your arena, I think I'll use a pokemon I have never used before... Achilles, take wing! That's my male Skarmory, for those of you who don't know.

I'm going to make this first round simple... Fly up to a reasonable height, and unleash a couple of Whirlwinds upon him. With the Sandstorm already in effect, why not?

Fly~Whirlwind x2

Sir Chris
27th June 2003, 12:15 AM
Heh Syberia, I think you will find me more of a challenge then that.

Since That silly skarmory's trainer wants it to stay away from you, I think it may be a bit fearful, no? Use swagger on it to make it enragedand come after you. If it takes the bait Body slam it into the ground when it nears, if not, use your water gun. If its already slammed to the ground, Use earthquake to deal damage to the grounded bird, if its still in the air, show em how it was done in the old skool with ancient power!

Swagger~Body Slam(if near)/Water Gun~Earthquake(if grounded)/Ancient Power

Syberia: Would you mind if MindProbe reffed? he seems well enough...He contacted me through aim...

~ Chris

Syberia
27th June 2003, 11:21 AM
As I've said before, any ref's fine with me.

Mindprobe
27th June 2003, 12:13 PM
Pre Battle

(M, Skarmory): 100% | 100%
Fly ~ Whirlwind ~ Whirlwind

(M, Phanpy): 100% | 100%
Swagger ~ Body Slam / Water Gun ~ Eearthquake / Ancient Power

Round One

The arena is kinda tricky, rocks and strong wind that picks up sand. It’ll be hard time for those two to find eachother. Naturally, Phanpy ignores the sand, as it is a part of his natural enviroment and Skarmory on the other hand, has steel-like skin that protects it from sand. Skarmory shoots off to the sky. Flaping his wings at high tensity of speed, the metallic bird flyes above the stadium, away from the powerful air currents that blow on the ground. But before Skarmory can continue the orders, he hears Phanpy, mocking him. Rude comments fly from Phanpy, making Skarmory enraged.

Skarmory doesn’t hear his trainer commands, or he does, but doesn’t listen to them. Skarmory shoots down from the sky, to the direction where the voice of Phanpy comes. Skarmory’s beak, which is extremely sharp, cuts the air in front of Skarmory, letting it fly abit faster. He shoots through the storm and hits Phanpy with his sharp beak. Ouch on Phanpy! But the small elephant was expecting this and before Skarmory flys off to the sky again, he jumps and slams his full body weight on Skarmory’s back, forcing the grey bird to slam on the harsh ground. Phanpy landed softly.

Phanpy starts to stomp the ground, summoning tremors and in the end a earthquake is born. The huge earthquake tramples the whole ground and the circular-pattern attack throws Skarmory off the ground and into the wall. The rocks start move by the power, and Phanpy drops to the ground, luckily, no rocks rolled on him. Skarmory raises from the ground steadily and leaps to the small elephant and slashes him with his wing, causing a cutting wound on the side of the small elephant.

End Battle

(M, Skarmory): 76% | 89% | Enraged

(M, Phanpy): 88% | 81% | Taunting Skarmory | Bleeding wound (0%)

Arena: Phanpy and Skarmory near eachother.

Sir Chris
27th June 2003, 12:22 PM
good job phanpy, Now listen closely, I dont know how long its going to take until that skarmory's trainer can get throguh to it, so we got to keep on the defensive, you are doing great, show that big bird what ya got!

If at anytime it toxics, just protect against it! Now, while it is still on the ground, Earthquake it again! if its off the ground by now, aim a water gun at its eyes! Now, providing it doesnt toxic, use an ancient power to knock it off balance. finally, use another water gun thats aimed for the eyes!

Earthquake/Water gun if off the ground/protect if toxic~ Ancient power/protect if toxic~ Water gun/protect if toxic

~ Chris

Sir Chris
30th June 2003, 12:25 PM
I believe I win by DQ..uhh ref? *looks at absence tower* ack...uhh sub ref? :X

~ Chris

Syberia
1st July 2003, 01:38 PM
EDIT: On second thought, I'm DQ'ing myself. No need for a ref to confirm it, Chris, as I myself am doing so. I get to accept the challenge that I wanted to, you get some money and a poke, everybody wins here as far as I'm concerned.[/color]

Mindprobe
1st July 2003, 02:27 PM
Depends on Chris, if he wants to go or not. I'll be away starting tomorrow to next week monday so that I have a really tiny chanc eo fdoing something in the net.