PDA

View Full Version : Poll of the day, brought to you by apples! [poll]

Sir Chris
27th June 2003, 04:31 AM
for me, its late at night, whenever :P,I am a night person, aye..

~ Chris

soggy_cardboard
27th June 2003, 05:41 AM
depends on wat u constitute as "late"

Jay
27th June 2003, 06:30 AM
I prefer to post in the mornings since it's quite active here and then

But I always seem to post more often during the evening or sometime during the afternoon. Never early morning... but sometimes I can post very late at night

Heck, i'll just say any time

DarkTemplarZ
27th June 2003, 07:13 AM
usually around 9 or 10 PM, so I guess that's early night

She_wolf_warrior
27th June 2003, 07:18 AM
It varies for me. Sometimes I'm on at night, sometimes in afternoon, sometimes in the morning. Usually in afternoon

cd
27th June 2003, 08:39 AM
I will tend to browse for ten minutes look around maybe post then close the window. then ill check again an hour or two later. this goes on through the night. simple routine checking.

Yukitsukai
27th June 2003, 09:21 AM
I tend to check around once I wake up, close the window, work on something for a couple of hours, check again, go off to work again, and check again every couple of hours :P

Little_Pikachu
27th June 2003, 09:29 AM
That depends if you class 1 - 4 am as late night or early morning :) That's usually the time I'm always on. I'm quite often on during mid afternoon and about 10pm onwards.... bleh, just anytime I suppose, I have no fixed pattern.

For some really strange reason I just closed this topic after replying ~_~ I need a vacation.

Crystal Mew
27th June 2003, 12:23 PM
I either go on in the mornings, or around 5-6. Thats when alot of people are on =) *likes to chat* so pretty much I go on whenever I am really bored....lol

midnightangel
27th June 2003, 02:38 PM
I don't have a fixed time that I'm on :yes:

If I'm working, I'm usually on in the mornings between 10am-2pm (unless I'm working in the mornings)

If I'm off for the day I can be on at any time--usually between 2-3 hours at a time (though I've been known to stay on later than that heh heh) ;)

EVme15
27th June 2003, 08:21 PM
Back when school was still going on, I did it whenever I could. That is to say:

- If Dad wasn't home when I was, I got on until I finished or he came home and yelled at me about my homework
- If he was, I did my homework (if I had it), then one of two things:
- Practiced my music and read for 1/2 hour. If I had time, I'd go onto TPM until 9:15 (my designated bed time >.<)
- Weasled out of those, and got on TPM until he made me do them
- If all else failed, I got up at 5:30 to 6:00 and went onto TPM until 6:30.
- Before I got DDR, I usually squeeze a few minutes in before I had to leave for the schoolbus.
-Weekends, I was basically on almost all the time.

During the summer, with nothing to hold me down, I'm on almost constantly. I need a life. There's your answer.

Avian Freeze
27th June 2003, 08:28 PM
If there is school I'll usually be on later at night, but not too many people post at that time...In the summer, I'm there almost all the time. Yes I need a life :P. I should get in the habit of getting on in the earlier morning. I'm not on TPM as much in the afternoons cause that's when it's least active.

Kireihana52
27th June 2003, 08:42 PM
I'd say late at night, usually around 10 PM - 1 AM, because during the summer I'm a frickin insomniac. :yes:

~Bethany

ILikePokemonP
28th June 2003, 06:58 AM
If I'm at school I come here soon after I get away from there, if not then around 10pm. Mornings are best though because that's when other people are most active but I got up at about midday today :)

Cheesey
28th June 2003, 07:03 AM
Well, on weekends, all day and on weekdays, the evenings :yes:

Although it gets annoying that people in America are on at different times, because there's a 5-6 hour time difference from the USA and UK.

Champion Lance
28th June 2003, 08:53 AM
Well I mostly browse it in the early morning, when I wake up, since it's summer vaca now, and late at night or in the evening, since I'm usually busy in the afternoons.

Phantom of Innocence-BF
28th June 2003, 05:03 PM
Hehe, I go on TPM whenever I'm bored or have access to a computer (yes, I have no life sadly ;-;). Since it's summer now and there's no school, I'm usually on most during the afternoons, evenings, and nights. ^^;;

Lightning
28th June 2003, 05:31 PM
I've almost always got some sort of forums open when I'm on the computer. I post/browse one until I get bored and then switch to another forum. I rotate around 3 really active ones and a few less active ones. XP So, I'm on almost all the time.

Bai,
Lightning

Katie
28th June 2003, 09:29 PM
I'm on from around 11 am to 2 am o.o all my friends are out of town for the summer, I can't drive... so I'm stuck home for the summer =/ so I'm online all day, and I only really go to 2 sites, TPM and neopets.. yeah, three cheers for the No Life Club :wave:

~Katie

Cheesey
29th June 2003, 06:57 AM
HIP HIP HOORAY!

I think there should be a no-life club :P I'd be here all the time. I don't have a life. What is a life? :D

I wish I could go on more, but school gets in the way

*kicks school*
*yells because he hurts his foot bad*

Mind you, I come off on Thursday and then it's the summer holiday. So I'll probably be on all the time then.