PDA

View Full Version : The Rematch with Brawly! *Thank you, Otaku Shigeru*

Hanada Tattsu
27th June 2003, 11:38 AM
First of all, I'm getting this info from Otaku Shigeru's post in the Episode #31 Preview Post, so thank me and him, 'cause he did the work of watching the episode and analyzing it. Thanks!

Okay, so first, we see Jessie, James, and Meowth (yes, and Wobuffet) break into a fridge and steal and eat all the Pokeblock berries. Of course, Ash and co. blast them off early in the episode, so they don't bother them.

The arena is a stone arena in some cave, with geysers underneath.

Then, the match. The match is a 2 on 2, and Ash can change Pokemon through the battle, but Brawly can't.

First, Brawly sends out Machop, and Ash sends out Treecko. Machop uses Focus Energy and powers up for a Cross Chop but it eventually fails. Treecko starts using physical attacks on Machop, but when it uses Cross Chop, Ash gets worried because he doesn't want to lose Treecko so he recalls it quickly.

Then, its Corphish's turn. Ash uses his newly caught Corphish, and with one Crabhammer, Machop faints.

Now, Brawly uses Hariyama. Corphish dives in the water, but Hariyama stands on the boulder in the middle of the arena. Eventually, Hariyama faints Corphish.

Now, Ash uses Treecko, who wants revenge. Treecko aims for Hariyama's ankles, and eventually Treecko beats Hariyama.

Ash gets his Knuckle Badge, and heads for Slateport.

There. No evolutions. No leaves. No new catches. Just a battle.

Shakespeare
27th June 2003, 04:08 PM
Sounds pretty good. I thought Ash would have had something new going for him except Corphish, but oh well.

I wonder if Ash will defeat the Electric leader first up or second time round?

Venasaur89
27th June 2003, 07:03 PM
Thanx Handa Tattsu and Otaku Shigru ( Thats the best I can spell)

A super battle.....

I think it was more than a battle for Treecko! A revenge!

DannyBoy
27th June 2003, 09:22 PM
Otaku Shigeru thanks so much! This episode is going to rock. treecko does some major butt kicking. With this battle I am for sure it is going to fully evolve to be as strong as it can be.

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:47 AM
The third gym? I can see our good old pal Kimori evolving into a Grovyle in that episode. It would be a perfect oppurtunity to show its strength.