PDA

View Full Version : Ground monster (please don't bann me again, like I said in my sig Iīm careful)

Bjarni Haraldur SigfÚsson
27th June 2003, 04:29 PM
You have seen Sea-monsters, likes Gyrados and normal sea-monsters in atantic oceon! Itīs not sea-monster it is ground monster! It was my idea! Itīs not pokémon, ground-monster! Click here (http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/bjacolgruntz/vwp?.dir=/bjacolgruntz/other&.src=ph&.dnm=Ground+monster!!!!!!!.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/bjacolgruntz/lst%3f%26.dir=/bjacolgruntz/other%26.src=ph%26.view=t) to see this ground-monster! :D

woz
27th June 2003, 05:50 PM
some of your best work yet.

kainashi
27th June 2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by woz
some of your best work yet. i would have to agree with woz on this one.

UmbreonCurse
27th June 2003, 06:44 PM
and I agree with the fellas above me. The pic as a "modert-art-ish feel to it

Solution
27th June 2003, 07:08 PM
this forum has been pwnt by real one bjarni. good day.

Katie
27th June 2003, 08:10 PM
*can't help but laugh at these replies*

it's very nice ROB, it's cool how you have so many ideas for new pokemon, and you like them enough to draw them. but I have one question... why does he have only one eye?

~Katie

UmbreonCurse
27th June 2003, 09:26 PM
because it's his side..

Katie
27th June 2003, 10:10 PM
oh o.o; ok I see it now ^_^ thanks umbreoncurse lol

~Katie

Bjarni Haraldur SigfÚsson
28th June 2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Katie
*can't help but laugh at these replies*

it's very nice ROB, it's cool how you have so many ideas for new pokemon, and you like them enough to draw them. but I have one question... why does he have only one eye?

~Katie

He have two eyes! You canīt see the other eye because itīs otherside of him!

Jay
28th June 2003, 05:36 AM
That's excellent :yes:

It looks like he's swimming in chocolate though... yeah I know it's a ground monster, but maybe you could have made him a different colour? That will clearly resolve any issues with people thinking it is a sea monster

Meowth_Kitten
29th June 2003, 09:42 PM
Okay, okay guys, cut it out, be nice. His picture is very nice.

Bjarni, I want to say something to you, though. I am not going to try to get you banned for posting a piece of art in this Fan Art forum. So please stop putting that in your topic titles. Its no use. The only reason you got banned was for spamming, not posting drawings. Okay? Good. Your picture is neat, though you should start trying to put some shading and other colors on them sometimes. :) Have fun!