PDA

View Full Version : someone that lives in norway??

Lil' Mizugorou
27th June 2003, 04:38 PM
they've stopped sending pokemon in norway!!! they stopped when ash & co were in orange islands.... :(
to them that lives in norway: sant det er nokke jaevlig at de stoppet ĺ kjřpe inn episoder????

Venasaur89
27th June 2003, 06:57 PM
That's really sad...

Norwish is kinda similar to English!:

Hanada Tattsu
28th June 2003, 12:26 AM
Wow, you live in Norway? I hear that Norway is a beautiful country, especially by the North Sea.

Anyway, a similar thing happened in Turkey, but from what I hear they have bought the rights to Johto. Maybe they'll continue?

Charidron
29th June 2003, 09:36 AM
What for? Why did they stop?

Hanada Tattsu
29th June 2003, 10:05 AM
Well, I think 4Kids has stopped shipping episodes to many countries that are not as major as they used to be. I mean, Norway used to be a World Power before the Nazi's overran them in the Second World War, but this isn't a history lesson.

Basically, the only countries actually major enough for 4Kids' want are Japan, The United States, Canada, England, France, and Australia. Other countries in the world rarely get new episodes if at all. I remember, I believe that it was The Netherlands who when the rest of the world was beginning Johto; the Dutch Producers aired an episode every two weeks I believe. I may be wrong, but it was either The Netherlands, Belgium, or Hungary, I'm not sure.

EmpressMyuu
5th July 2003, 03:02 AM
They stopped showing Pokémon in your country? Man, I feel sorry for you. Advanced Generation may be very interesting.

And as for the Turkey fans, I think, if I remember correctly, they stopped showing it there because of two stupid little kids who thought they were Pokémon and could fly. ;o

It's gonna be a sad day in the U.S. if Pokémon stopped showing here--the world would be FLOODED with my tears.

Hanada Tattsu
5th July 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by EmpressMyuu
They stopped showing Pokémon in your country? Man, I feel sorry for you. Advanced Generation may be very interesting.

And as for the Turkey fans, I think, if I remember correctly, they stopped showing it there because of two stupid little kids who thought they were Pokémon and could fly. ;o

It's gonna be a sad day in the U.S. if Pokémon stopped showing here--the world would be FLOODED with my tears.

Actually, Pokemon showed for some while in Turkey after the incident, but they just banned it for some problem.