PDA

View Full Version : The Pet Keeper's Art Trade

Wild Female Machoke
27th June 2003, 06:59 PM
Pet Keeper already seen it, but I thought I would like to show it you because it looked so adorable. I know many of you hated Shiftry, but I thought I would like to prove you wrong. :D

http://www.cammyfan.com/Lowena/babies/ko-pika-doll.jpg

Thy
27th June 2003, 08:10 PM
Awhhhhh. It looks so cute and inocent. The plush doll is so cute and old fashioned. The eye esxpresion is wonderful. It truly capture the moment. I want one of those Pokemon. Too bad I get the other one. The blue one with the leaf. :confused: The Pikachi is cute. Great job.:yes:

Geofree
27th June 2003, 08:21 PM
Awesome pic! I love your work :) Only one thing bothers me: the feet. Shiftry's feet are supposed to be like clogs, made of wood yet you've drawn them as claws. Aw well, it's all about interpretation ;) Good job :yes:

Katie
27th June 2003, 10:00 PM
grr I was typing up a nice long reply when my computer froze x.X *tries again*
I don't think I've ever seen that pokemon before, it's weird o.o; I love the expression, very funny ^_^ the shading is perfect, as usual. I like the pikachu doll, too! there's really nothing in this pic that needs improvement on, good job! ^_^

~Katie

UmbreonCurse
28th June 2003, 02:34 PM
Awwwwwwwwww! Shiftry looks so cute an' scared! I wanna give it a hug to make it feel better. I feel kinda bad now for despising it now....