PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready For Super Hero Pokemon???

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 12:07 AM
I have disided to do something never seen on this forum....SUPER HEROS!!!! but not just any super heroes pokemon super heroes. in the link below are my heros. #1 is called the Golden M, Sounds pretty corny, i know but i couldnt think of anything else. #2 is called Corro, once again a dumb name, name came from him being a zorro, cacturn guy!! #3 is.....Swampert Claus!!! The only swampert that beets, steals, kills the rich and gives what it gets to the poor. #4 is The Teenage Mutant Ninja Spindas!! real original eh!?! Anywho im doing requests so if you want a super hero poke just tell me what poke, the costume disign, diffrent skin colour on the poke,ect. and ill do it, its as easy as 1,2,3!!! :D

[attachment deleted by admin]

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 11:30 AM
Come ON!!!:mad: why will no one make a request:confused:

Katie
28th June 2003, 01:11 PM
be patient, you posted last night, wait till further in the day and I'm sure you'll get some requests. :) I like these, the zorro guy is my favorite. the teenage mutant ninja spindas are cool, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to be teenage mutant ninja squirtles? :P as a request, could you draw me a teenage mutant ninja squirtle? :D thanks so much :)

*has never typed "teenage mutant ninja.." so much in her life"* @_@

~Katie

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
28th June 2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by SWAMPERT1
I have disided to do something never seen on this forum....SUPER HEROS!!!! but not just any super heroes pokemon super heroes. in the link below are my heros. #1 is called the Golden M, Sounds pretty corny, i know but i couldnt think of anything else. #2 is called Corro, once again a dumb name, name came from him being a zorro, cacturn guy!! #3 is.....Swampert Claus!!! The only swampert that beets, steals, kills the rich and gives what it gets to the poor. #4 is The Teenage Mutant Ninja Spindas!! real original eh!?! Anywho im doing requests so if you want a super hero poke just tell me what poke, the costume disign, diffrent skin colour on the poke,ect. and ill do it, its as easy as 1,2,3!!! :D

They are so cool! True heros! Go, super-hero pokémon! :D

P.s. please make me apple to post in threads again, please! :(

UmbreonCurse
28th June 2003, 02:32 PM
Hee hee, that's pretty cool. I always thought wobbofet would make a cool super-pkemon..can ya make mee one with a purple cape and mask please?

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Katie
be patient, you posted last night, wait till further in the day and I'm sure you'll get some requests. :) I like these, the zorro guy is my favorite. the teenage mutant ninja spindas are cool, but wouldn't it make more sense for them to be teenage mutant ninja squirtles? :P as a request, could you draw me a teenage mutant ninja squirtle? :D thanks so much :)

*has never typed "teenage mutant ninja.." so much in her life"* @_@

~Katie

Here u go Katie sorry for being so slow i had to take a shower and wait for my sis to get of the computer. the Mikky squrtle is yellow instead of orange for sum reason but ill get it fixed if u want. Thanx real one bjarni. bye

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by UmbreonCurse
Hee hee, that's pretty cool. I always thought wobbofet would make a cool super-pkemon..can ya make mee one with a purple cape and mask please?
Here ya go. i made him have a lil side kick

28th June 2003, 02:56 PM
Golem is also Super-hero! I wan´t two Golems who are super-heros! One male and one female! They are flying in the airs, they have cool tools in they´re bagpack! Thanks alot!

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
Golem is also Super-hero! I wan´t two Golems who are super-heros! One male and one female! They are flying in the airs, they have cool tools in they´re bagpack! Thanks alot!

Air Mial for Real One. The male is left, female is right. hope u like it if not just tell me what to change

28th June 2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by SWAMPERT1
Air Mial for Real One. The male is left, female is right. hope u like it if not just tell me what to change

It´s cool! Nothing to chance, thanks alot! Make a comic with those heros battle with they´re worst enemy, The Devil Machman who is Machamp, it´s they´re enemy! I know it will take 2 days but I´m pantient! I will be really thankful if you do that!

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 04:04 PM
your welcome real one. ill do that comic

28th June 2003, 04:05 PM
Thanks alot!

Katie
28th June 2003, 04:36 PM
awww they're so cute! ^_^ I like their little weapons and stuff. thanks a bunch, keep up the great work :yes:

~Katie

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
Thanks alot!

HERES THE COMIC!! its not that long but its good

Geofree
28th June 2003, 08:24 PM
Hahaha, I must admit Swampert1, this is a very clever and creative idea, good work!:yes:
I was wondering if you could do something super-heroish with my character Geofree. The sprite is in my signature. Thanks heaps! :) :wave:

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 10:23 PM
here u go geofree

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 10:36 PM
here the official art geofree

29th June 2003, 06:20 AM
So it´s not the end, they will be continue of the comic tomorrw. I can´t wait to see what happens next! But they are some problem about your comic that you can fix! Let heros and enemy talk, and have a number of window! I think they are no problem to fix that!