PDA

View Full Version : [POLL!] (18+ maybe~) Equility...

Pichu
28th June 2003, 02:08 AM
Ok.. The reason I put that 18+ tag on is because of this....
About 100 years ago and more, women has been gaining more and more rights...

Well... I'll just get to the point...

Strictly Equal in my poll means that they are strictly equal.
I'll give some examples:
~ Do you think Female can take off their T-shirts and go without wearing anything on their "top" i.e. topless.?

~ You know how boys stand up when they piss... shall female go like that as well? o.O;;

Anyway, hopefully you get my drift.

So... uhh.......Should males and females be equal or not?

ME: I think its fine the way it is, that is, male slightly better than females in that kind of manner. In other words, no topless women on beaches even though its too hot. :mad:

Sir Chris
28th June 2003, 02:18 AM
I would take the topless women at the beach...

erm, anyway.

I feel its fine now, however, this is odd because OzAndrew was talking about this with me just last night

I was talking about how I think all this women empowerment **** has gone way too far, its overdone and total false bull****. He called buffy and charie's angelsempowering in which I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The movement is aboutover, we got other problems to deal with. I don't like false markets and bull**** told to anyone. As soon as some of these ****ed up women(MARTHA BURKE ANYONE!?) get off their high seat of idiocy is when women will be more or less equals. Until then, they continue to seperate themselves by wanting more rights, which is stupid, WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE THEM! they want to get petty and change private clubs and **** like that, very ignorant -_- Now, I know not all of our lady friends are like this, nor do I mistake that all of them are indeed "ladies" and nice. I just think I see too many snobby girls for this ****, they get a high fromt his ****, no self-esteem, I still see the stories of girls crying themselves out in the bathroom, so whats this telling us? thats its fancy marketing planned in the long run to sell items. its a false frotn, and its total bull****

there is your amount of truth for the day

~ Chris

Crystal Mew
28th June 2003, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Cyndaquil

~Do you think Female can take off their T-shirts and go without wearing anything on their "top" i.e. topless.?

~ You know how boys stand up when they piss... shall female go like that as well?[/i] o.O;;
[/i]

No to the first, and o_0; to the second. How will that ever work? XP

anyways,
I'm a girl, and I think I should have some rights, but I don't wan't all rights o_O; I mean, if theres another war, I don't wan't to be called off to the army :O like its madatory..that would be scary. I think we should've just left all the laws alone...erm...rights alone =/

Crystalmaster Mike
28th June 2003, 03:04 AM
Male =/= Female

Period.

That's all there is to it. How much the one side wants the same treatment as the other, it'll never happen. Males and females will always be different (in many ways >:-) ), and that's just fine. Yes, equal treatment is good some time, but other times it isn't. Some jobs should have equal treatment, others shouldn't. That's just... the way it is.

[EDIT] And for the 18+, as long as it's stays... decent, I see no reason for it. And I'm 15 BTW. :wave:

Thy
28th June 2003, 08:51 AM
I think that men have greater power in the world. Yes women are "gaining power," but a lot of females say they are fine the way they are. Sure they need respect and now in the world, they're getting respect. Sure women can't stand to pee. It's called anatomy. Any different and making babies would be hard. :o As for women going topless, I'm neither for it or against it. Go to France and watch tv, nudity. But it is not sexual. It's how secure the woman feels about her self. No one should be forced to do anything they don't want to.

Adz44
28th June 2003, 09:24 AM
On the whole, I think both genders are treated equally. Alright, there are some differences, but they're in the interest of both sexes in my opinion. So yeah, I think the rights should stay the same.

Champion Lance
28th June 2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Crystal Mew
I'm a girl, and I think I should have some rights, but I don't wan't all rights o_O; I mean, if theres another war, I don't wan't to be called off to the army :O like its madatory..that would be scary. I think we should've just left all the laws alone...erm...rights alone =/

Okay, that's what really ticks me off about this whole thing. Girls whine and moan that they want more rights, then when we give them the jobs guys have, they start whining some more that they can't do them. They yell about equal rights, then can't even fight a war with us.
Note: Don't take these words literal in my post: never, always, everyone, all

Women have to give birth. They have to have periods. It's just part of their bodies, and no law can change that. If girls want the same rights guys have, they have to be able to deal with what we have to deal with. (Yes, men deal with things)

Misery's Herald
29th June 2003, 12:16 PM
Males and females are equal, and should be treated so, but I fear this will not happen for another hundred years... if ever.
One example out of hundreds: Currently, studies show that females make about 75% as much money as a male that has an identical job.

It is one of my fondest wishes that both sexes were treated as equals. After all, how could either sex be "better" than the other? Simply because their biological makeup is different? If that is the reason, than why just the male/female "fight?" Why not brown eyes versus green eyes versus blue eyes? Why not discriminate against people based on their metabolic rates? I'll tell you why not: Because considering one hair colour or eye colour or height to be "better" than the others does not make sense. Just like the "Battle of the Sexes," as it were. I say that we, as a species, need to do away with the idea of a "stronger sex." If we do, it might even be the beginning of the end for (almost) all types of bigotry, be it racial, religious, or what have you.

And for the record, just in case I confused anybody with this rant, I am indeed male.

Quicksilver62160
29th June 2003, 02:06 PM
All I have to say is, women's rights movements = biggest mistake in American History. :yes:

Ok, I'm not really serious, the bra burning was pretty cool. :yes:

But try as we may, men and women will never be equals. There are harbored prejudices within people that will never give them up. You'll see these most in the job market, where there is a glass cieling above women who want to reach high executive offices. Sure some of them make it through, but how often do you actually see that happening?

And women, IMO, are the biggest bull****ers of us all. They preach about how they want equal rights this, and want to be treated fairly but yet at the same time they want so much special treatment.

If a girl hit a guy nothing would happen, but if a guy hits a girl, he'll go to jail. How often do you hear about women getting in trouble for rapping a guy, or forcing him to sleep with her? Women want to be pampered, treated special, but they say they want to be treated like men? I don't know about you but I don't go buying my friends "nice things."

There will never be an equality between men and women, the bridge is to far to gap and neither side is going in the same direction on the issue. I'm all for equal rights, but a compromise has to be set... and that's a compromise I'm afraid we'll never see.

Kris
29th June 2003, 06:24 PM
Im female myself but I can defiantly say well never be equal completely.

I have to agree with points that people have made here, women go through the pain of periods and childbirth. Which some people will say is unfair, but nothing can be done about that. We just have to learn to live with it, tough luck.

I will say that from my own experience women get it easier than men. We say we want to be treated equally but we dont, we want special care and attention. We know we get the easier life most of the time. And we do play on it.

This doesnt say we all do it intentially, its just we do and we can all admit to it.

Please dont moan at me for this though gals!