PDA

View Full Version : Of Light and Darkness

Shadow Trainer Ash
28th June 2003, 02:23 AM
Ow. x_x My wrists hurt. After drawing and coloring this thing, my wrists are screaming heck and complaining of how much i abuse them. *AHEM* Anyway. ^o^;

This is just a picture of Cloud and Aerith from Kingdom Hearts. This is also my first time coloring it in Photoshop, so... yeah. Originally it had tons of shading and such, but I when I was, I used Screen shading, and it turned pastel. i thought it looked much better that way. 8cough* So, here it is. Two opposing angels in love. e.e;;; Actually I hate AerithxCloud outside of KH *cough**cough*CloudxZaxforever (points to siggy)*cough*cough* but I just really had the urge to draw this. :3

Please rate and review! I wont know whatyou think till you do :3

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
28th June 2003, 02:37 AM
WOW. just WOW. o_o *stares for a good 5 minutes* it's awesome, the faces and hair rock. *can't draw hair for beans* ;_; I love how you made it all sketchy, and still made it look like an official pic =D neat-o. the only thing I'd say looks awkward is the girl's arm looks a little too long (the part before the elbow, what's that called?) other than that it's perfect, keep up the amazing work @.@

~Katie

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
29th June 2003, 01:15 PM
It rules!!!!!