PDA

View Full Version : ReSigs: Signature Deletion Center

Charizard04621
28th June 2003, 07:39 AM
Thanks to the recently reduced overheads, prices for a Signature Deletion drop again. Since I don't plan to make money off of this place, I'll be charging exactly the price of the overhead.

Cost of a Signature Deletion: 15¥

By the way, it's self service, so help yourself to the machine's effects after you pay the fee. You don't have to wait for me to post, however.

There you go.

Knight of Time
28th June 2003, 09:43 AM
Hi!

I'd like to delete Slicer's current sig move please:

Scizor (M)
Nickname: Slicer
Sig Move: Rolling Cutter
Description: Slicer fires a scissor-like blade at his opponent that acts like a boomerang. When it flies, it travels in a zig-zag like pattern (up and down) and will eventually come back to Slicer (whether it misses or hits). This move can be used up to three times, but once per round. Has a 15% of flinch. It can only hit an opponent once per use. Misc: If you have heard of the Mega Man robot named Cut Man, this move is very similar to his ability.

Type: Steel|Acc: 75%|Damage: 15%|Flinch: 15%

'hands over 15¥'

Yumemiru
28th June 2003, 07:07 PM
Time for mass sig deletions. Nearly all of my pokémon need to be freed of their monstrously old übersigs. Some of which also need better homes than I can give them. Anyway, I can afford 15 now, so these guys are up first:

Victreebel, Onix, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Espeon, Togetic, Totodile, Flareon, Jolteon, Tentacruel, Charizard, Raichu, Clefable, Rapidash, and Sneasel.

:pays ¥225:

Ick.

Yumemiru
1st July 2003, 05:35 PM
Deleting sigs from the following pokémon:

Ratticate, Arbok, Ninetales, Arcanine, Magneton, Kangaskhan, Magmar, Gyarados, Porygon, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Crobat, Quagsire, Scizor, Magcargo, Houndoom, and Hitmontop.

:pays ¥255:

I now officially no longer have any sigs.