PDA

View Full Version : question about pokemon Coliseum

ultimate zapdos
28th June 2003, 09:38 AM
is it true that you will able to use coliseum to put g/s/c pokemon on r/s games?

tron
28th June 2003, 12:09 PM
Wrong forum, bud.

Hyperworm
28th June 2003, 01:04 PM
GSC Pokémon (in general) on RS games: Maybe (downloadable as prizes?), but completely unconfirmed. (Almost 100% certain you'll be able to rent GSC Pokémon [probably with predefined movesets] though.)

Your old GSC Pokémon on RS games: Very unlikely - Pokémon Box isn't compatible with GSC and can't transfer between the two. Even if it was possible using the GameCube, I see no reason they'd choose Pokémon Colosseum to do it rather than Pokémon Box, since Pokémon Box is all about trading / storing / etc. So no for that.

ultimate zapdos
28th June 2003, 03:27 PM
my zapdos has followed me in this order: red then yellow then blue then silver then crystal. I stillhas hope that it will one day follow me to ruby

ultimate zapdos
28th June 2003, 03:30 PM
[
Your old GSC Pokémon on RS games: Very unlikely - Pokémon Box isn't compatible with GSC and can't transfer between the two. Even if it was possible using the GameCube, I see no reason they'd choose Pokémon Colosseum to do it rather than Pokémon Box, since Pokémon Box is all about trading / storing / etc. So no for that. [/B][/QUOTE]

how about pokemon box then

Hyperworm
28th June 2003, 03:33 PM
uhh... I just said Pokémon Box isn't compatible with GSC.
(That's known for a fact, it's already been released, we'd definitely know by now if it was possible, and we knew it wasn't possible [from Nintendo's Japanese website] before the release anyway.)

Drifter Mirage
29th June 2003, 01:17 AM
Other htan rentals..I wonder how we'll be able to catch the rest of the Pokémon. Hmm....

Kyl3
29th June 2003, 02:41 PM
The Gameshark can have some good use here.;)

Shadowfax
2nd July 2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by X1337
The Gameshark can have some good use here.;)

some people would rather get all the pokémon without cheating ;)
even if they are going way to far now.

and i dont think any of the new games will let you trade from older games.. what would be the point, they would have just let us do it from the start.

Their either all gonna be unlocked through e-cards or from the new rpg on the gamecube. or possibly for doing things on Colliseum..