PDA

View Full Version : Check My Kick @$$ Banners!!!

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 01:06 PM
HERE lies my new banner. It is Knuckles the hardest hitter around in the sonic world. please rate and i will take requests. please give me an image for requests. bye:wave: ignore the grey in the banner:yes:

[attachment deleted by admin]

UmbreonCurse
28th June 2003, 02:38 PM
ACK! That....ROCKS! so hard. So very hard. Plus, Knuckles is one of my favorite Sonic characters (he's tiesd with Shadow) Veru, very well done! I'd like to request a Shadow one, since Knuckles is already done.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
28th June 2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by SWAMPERT1
HERE lies my new banner. It is Knuckles the hardest hitter around in the sonic world. please rate and i will take requests. please give me an image for requests. bye:wave: ignore the grey in the banner:yes:

Yet another banner! That´s cool!

Yukitsukai
28th June 2003, 02:47 PM
Few suggestions:

1) Lose the grey. It's tacky X_x
2) Make banners a bit smaller. Huge graphics annoy me, one of the reasons I hate making site layouts.
3) A bit more... exciting font. PM me if you need some font sites.

Other than that, it's a very nice banner ^^ 8.5-9/10

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by UmbreonCurse
ACK! That....ROCKS! so hard. So very hard. Plus, Knuckles is one of my favorite Sonic characters (he's tiesd with Shadow) Veru, very well done! I'd like to request a Shadow one, since Knuckles is already done.
Heeeeeeeeeres Shadow!!! Sorry its a tad dark, if u want any changes just say what

SWAMPERT1
28th June 2003, 10:48 PM
The general from megaman

Katie
29th June 2003, 01:46 AM
those are pretty good, but I agree completely with Yuk-somethingsomething (sorry, don't have your name memorized yet, don't shoot me! ^^; ), the gray might just be a mistake but it is ugly. it's a little too big, it should be like half that size width-wise and about 25% shorter length-wise =o then it'd be good. the font is very boring, and you spelled "you're" wrong :P anyway... I'm just nitpicking, I really like it a lot ^^; good banner, keep up the good work :) (btw the requested ones are good too but I don't have enough time to critique them now =o g'night =D)

~Katie

29th June 2003, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by SWAMPERT1

if you can take request, I like one banner with picture of charizard and text much be "I am the king of the world" and yes I wan´t to have the text bold! Thanks alot!

SWAMPERT1
29th June 2003, 08:02 AM
for real one bjarni

29th June 2003, 09:33 AM
Thanks alot! Check "Avatar/Signature Art Requests" there is a request! I wil be thankful if you do that! Plus if moderator of that forum is online please reply me in "Avatar/Signature Art Requests" thanks alot! If he do, please don´t do that! This post will deleted if that happens!

SWAMPERT1
29th June 2003, 07:47 PM
Heres a freind of knucks, Espio

Kazr
30th June 2003, 03:49 PM
That banner is horrible, I don't know why people are saying such good things about it. It's stupid that people say the art on this forum is good when about half of it is horse ****. Get better, and try again.

Don't ban or moderate this message Nazi's. It's just saying the truth.

EDIT: holy jesus, you didn't even cut the white out of the last one. Shoot me plz.

SWAMPERT1
30th June 2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Kazr
That banner is horrible, I don't know why people are saying such good things about it. It's stupid that people say the art on this forum is good when about half of it is horse ****. Get better, and try again.

Don't ban or moderate this message Nazi's. It's just saying the truth.

EDIT: holy jesus, you didn't even cut the white out of the last one. Shoot me plz.
kazr u suck ***. u do a banner smart ***

Kazr
30th June 2003, 04:36 PM
I admit, I suck butts. I have even been told so by some of my best friends.

I will have a nice little banner done as soon as I put PSP on this crappy hard drive. You will notice it's greatness.

carpet fish
30th June 2003, 04:40 PM
check out my banner guys!

Kazr
30th June 2003, 04:46 PM
Very nice miss Beast. Best banner I have seen all day.

Here is my banner I made in 2.3 seconds using Paint Shop Pro and a Fuji 100 digital camera. That is my left index finger, never leave a band aid on for TOO long children.

carpet fish
30th June 2003, 04:48 PM
Thanx!! Your banner looks good enough to eat!:yes: like a pus-filled sausage:yes:

SWAMPERT1
1st July 2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Kazr
Very nice miss Beast. Best banner I have seen all day.

Here is my banner I made in 2.3 seconds using Paint Shop Pro and a Fuji 100 digital camera. That is my left index finger, never leave a band aid on for TOO long children.

kazr i am sorry for being partialy mean. it was my b-day and i was only starting to make banners so you no i was a bit steamed. but i swear.....i will keep getting better and better. and kazr u do have to admit it is pretty good for my 3rd non sprite banner. anywho i am sorry for being a moron.

2 more things#1 This has taught me a lesson to be more carful in making banners
#2 kazr if your finger is still like that u should see a doctor or something.

ow and thebeast were do u get the sonic characters in 3D. help would be a peciated

Kazr
1st July 2003, 03:19 PM
Your banners are better than a lot of the stuff on here, but uh good luck with them and stuff.

carpet fish
1st July 2003, 03:27 PM
I'm glad everyone is getting along fine and dandy. :yes:

I found the Sonic picture by doing an image search for Sonic the Hedgehog on Google.

SWAMPERT1
1st July 2003, 06:40 PM
heres my new team banners

SWAMPERT1
2nd July 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
Thanks alot! Check "Avatar/Signature Art Requests" there is a request! I wil be thankful if you do that! Plus if moderator of that forum is online please reply me in "Avatar/Signature Art Requests" thanks alot! If he do, please don´t do that! This post will deleted if that happens!
sorry it late. if u want official art please supply a image

2nd July 2003, 04:18 PM
Thanks alot!!!!!! It's great!

SWAMPERT1
2nd July 2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
Thanks alot!!!!!! It's great! yous welcome any time

freshmex
2nd July 2003, 04:32 PM
i agree with kazr, i think i have seen pieces of **** in toilets in the ghetto that has not been in touched in 5 years that i would rather look at than that banner again.

woz
2nd July 2003, 04:38 PM
POW YOUR DEAD

ahahaha classic.

SWAMPERT1
2nd July 2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by freshmex
i agree with kazr, i think i have seen pieces of **** in toilets in the ghetto that has not been in touched in 5 years that i would rather look at than that banner again.
D@mit shut the **** up!!!

bme
2nd July 2003, 05:18 PM
I'll show off, why not?

banner1 (http://home.comcast.net/~brandoneck/Dratinis-Lair-Banner.png)
banner2 (http://home.comcast.net/~brandoneck/nightcrawlersig.png)
banner3 (http://home.comcast.net/~brandoneck/leas_banner2.jpg)
Yours are ok. You just need to practice more and you'll get it.:wave: