PDA

View Full Version : The Azure Kingdom

Shadow Djinn
28th June 2003, 02:15 PM
Hello! I'm sure the prologue is gonna be really boriing..right? R&R please.

The Azure Kingdom

Prologue

“ Wow! Look at the moon!” A young Umbreon with sky blue rings looked at the large circle floating in the sky. A large Jolteon stood behind him, and smiled.
“ This was how you evolved Shadow.” He said.
“ I know. And it’s so amazing!” Shadow piped up again. The Jolteon opened his mouth to speak again, but was interrupted by a noise. A large Golduck and a Nidoking stomped into the clearing, smirking. The Jolteon frowned.
“ Dad...who are these people?” Shadow whimpered.
“ Go...home. Go to Mom. Now.” Shadow’s father hesitated, but then leapt into the air, roaring. The Nidoking frowned, but then rushed forward, waiting for the airborne Jolteon to land. Seconds later, Shadow dashed off, heading towards the large dark cave. His father looked at his son...then at the 2 assassins. The Golduck walked toward him, the Nidoking on the other side. The Jolteon snarled and released multiple bolts of blue electricity, shocking the Golduck. Nidoking merely winced, but continued forward, ready to attack. The Jolteon jumped aside and the Golduck fired a jet of water at him, and shocked the water pokemon again.
“ Storm...you’re wanted by Emperor Leon.” The Golduck hissed at the Jolteon. He growled.

“ Calm now Yaruno.” The Nidoking told the Golduck. Yaruno muttered something, and then straightened up. But Storm was not to be underestimated. He knocked Maru aside and released a powerful blast of electricity at him, then tackled Nidoking aside.
“ You’ll pay for that.” Yaruno stood up, but the Nidoking stopped him.
“ Yaruno...we must bring him back ali-” The Nidoking was cut off and sailed to the ground, a snarling Storm on him. Yaruno lifted Storm into the air, yelling, “ I got him!” Storm looked back at the large cave then closed his eyes as the 2 carried him away.
“ Farewell son.” He muttered softly, as he drifted away.