PDA

View Full Version : Poll: OMG! LOOK! HAIR!

Champion Lance
28th June 2003, 02:24 PM
Yeah, most people have it. But anyway, the poll.

1. How long does it take you to do your hair each day?

2. What's your current hairstyle?

1. It takes me an average of 5-10 minutes to do my hair each day, depending on what I do.

2. My hair is currently about an inch long, I either wear it in a mohawk, spike it all up, or just mess it up. The tips are also dyed red.

Avian Freeze
28th June 2003, 02:31 PM
1. It takes me maybe 5 minutes to gel my hair. If I'm staying home I don't even bother :O.

2. My hair's naturally black and it's short, about 2 inches maybe. I spike up the front and the rest of my hair I gel down, still kinda spiky though.

Yukitsukai
28th June 2003, 02:38 PM
1) Depends on what I do with it. Anywhere from less than 5 minutes to 3 hours :o

2) Right now, it's down to my shoulders and dyed black with red tips. It looks realleh cool...... n' stuff.....

Little_Pikachu
28th June 2003, 02:50 PM
1. Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing nothing, about 5 seconds to pull a brush through it. If I'm casually going to the shops or something I'll straighten out the front, thats about 5 minutes for the straighteners to heat up. If I'm going to the pub/club I'll take time to wash it then fully straighten it, depending on my laziness this could take 1 - 3 hours.

2. Right now it's blonde, a bit below shoulder length, straightish and tied back in a loose ponytail in a pretty dark purple hair scrunchie :) It's a bit of a mess, I'm not going out or anything today, so I haven't bothered with it.

Haruko
28th June 2003, 03:00 PM
1.It usually takes me 5 minutes ot brush it out..I usually don't do much to it at all..Though at times, I'll use my Hair Glitter Spray..

2.Brown, to my shoulders..I wanna dye the tips though..It would look cool.

Crystal Mew
28th June 2003, 03:31 PM
1. It depends :o If I'm going to curl my hair, it takes anywhere from 30mins- 1 hour and 30 mins...but if I'm just goping to throw it up in a pony tail, then like 2 mins :p

2. Its past my shoulders, like, middle back, and its layered all around. ^_^

Krystalline Kabutops
28th June 2003, 04:07 PM
1: I spend no time on my hair :D

2: It's pretty short, and sorty spikey. It's blue :D

nightcrow
28th June 2003, 04:10 PM
1. Usually anywhere between 5 minutes and 20 minutes.

2. Right now I have it in choppy layers down a tad past my shoulders, and I straightened it a tad this morning so it looks pretty cool :) too bad the red streaks I had for a while have faded out, I really liked them!

Elemental Seribii
28th June 2003, 04:37 PM
1. No more than five minutes, depending on how long it takes me to brush my hair. I don't spend time at all on it, I know people who take more than twenty minutes to do their hair. Oo;

2. It's light blonde, and near the middle of my neck at the front, but gets longer to the back, so it's almost near the middle of my back. I usually just have my hair down.

Sheik
28th June 2003, 04:47 PM
1. I don't do anything to my hair. I just let it do what it wants to.

2. My hair is naturally blonde, and is about 1 1/2 inches long. It is very messy, and I wish it was straight, but its not.

UmbreonCurse
28th June 2003, 04:59 PM
1) depends. If I just got my hair done and it's behaving, then only like...10 seconds at the most. If it's been a couiple of weeks after it's been tamed, it takes about seven minuites.

2) black and straight/curly. but what I really want is streaks in it...like gold or silver streaks

Discothéque
28th June 2003, 05:01 PM
1: Usually only ten minutes. I brush my hair alot, however, during random points of the day. ._.

2: It's blah. Seriously. My hair is past my waist and is straight aside from a few waves, and just a brown in colour. Not dark brown, but not lite brown either - so, middle. Natural blonde highlights, also, which I don't like at all. (I'd like to have black hair, but that just won't happen. Wah.) Though, soon, I'm going to put blue tips on my hair with white an' silver streaks all the way through it and spike up the ends and the sides. ^_^; Yaye; go me!

Lightning
28th June 2003, 05:29 PM
o.o About a minute. I just brush it and go ._.;
Er... My hair is about 2-3 inches below my shoulders. It's dark brown, and it's boring. ^_^ I might start straightening it, though ._.;

Bai,
Lightning

Katie
28th June 2003, 08:24 PM
1. I'll go through my schedule: at night I shower then blow dry it most of the way dry (about 10 min, I have thick hair *sigh*). sleep. in the morning I brush it and then straighten it. wait for it to 'cool', then re-brush. touch up any wavy spots that didn't straighten the first time. done :D this takes a little over a half hour to do.

2. reddish/blondish with a little bit of brown in there (I know o0;; ) that's cut in two layers. the first layer goes down to my shoulderblades, and the second is an inch or two above that. no bangs, they suck ;-; I wish I never got my hair layered.. it makes it look all broken and split end-ed :< I need another haircut, I'm like 3 months overdue .-.

~Katie

Matt
28th June 2003, 08:40 PM

It takes about 5 or so minutes to fix my hair each day. Yeah, short time :O

It's dark brown right now. Hopefully, I will be able to highlight it blonde and stuff. My hair was blonde originally until it turned brown because I never go outside >_>. My hair is really long right now and i just push it down and stuff. So it's just a normal hairstyle >_>.

Pichu
29th June 2003, 02:20 AM
20 seconds :O ~!!!
Soak, Dry with towel, Gel, use Scratch attack on hair on my way out. ;)

Short enough to use gel. :)

Sakura12
29th June 2003, 04:09 AM
Depends. 5 mins on a good hair day, up to half an hour on bad hair days.

Err... I recently straightened it, so it's much more manageable now. It used to be horrible! It's boring black, but I want to do some highlights, although school doesn't allow it... *rolls eyes* My hair's rather long too, so I either sweeping it into a long braid, or let it hang as it is.

ILikePokemonP
29th June 2003, 04:40 AM
1. If I'm thinking that day, I'll brush it but half the time I just forget. People are used to it being messy.

2. I think its been the same all my life, blonde and short and kind of curly.

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2003, 10:21 AM
1) About half an hour, if all I do is comb it and sometimes put on some anti frizz cream. An hour if I also have to wash it.
2) Dark blond (looks golden in the light), wavy (gets curly with humid weather), hips length, slightly frizzy but proudly natural. :)

midnightangel
29th June 2003, 11:09 AM
1) My hair takes about a minute or two to comb through. I usually don't fool around with the hair sprays or gel to get the hair to hold straight, and besides I don't have alot of time when I'm getting ready for work

2) My hair is just above the shoulders, but curls up at the ends making it shorter than it appears
At this time I'm keeping my hair shade to its natural, boring crappy looking dark brown. Don't have time to change it right now anyways *shrugs*

Cheesey
29th June 2003, 11:54 AM
1. About 2 seconds to comb it.

2. Flat, and brown.

Interesting...

Silent Dragonfly
29th June 2003, 03:38 PM
1. No time at all, literally.
I don't bother it and it doesnt bother me, nobody complains.

2. Naturally a Dark Blonde, about an inch long.

Silver Ledian
29th June 2003, 09:01 PM
1) It normally takes me around 3 minutes, at the least, to fix my hair and when it is at its longest it would take perhaps about 8 minutes and I think that's fairly long for a guy actually! ^^

2) For the past 4 years I've had it flicked up at the front, not spiked, just flicked (not an Elvise quif though, hehe) and flat otherwise. I use gel. My hair's naturally black, that's what colour it is atm too, lol. :)

en0miz
30th June 2003, 01:12 AM
1. On a regular day, it usually takes about 10 minutes. First, I have to take all the pins out, then I have to comb my hair out from the 'formation' (I have to wrap my hair around my head to keep the perm fresh :P), part my hair, comb a little bit more, spray with some random hairspray and I'm done. When I have braids, it's even shorter, all I have to do is take off my bandana, lol.

2. I currently have a perm to keep my extremely curly hair straight. It will probably frizzle out during this month due to pools and whatnot, so I will probably get my hair in cornrows done by my friend by the end of this month. ^_^

EDIT: When I say "end of this month", I mean July. Since it's the summer, I've lost most of my sense of time. :wave:

conspiracy
30th June 2003, 03:16 AM
1. uhhhh.. well, it takes a few seconds if you count looking at it...

2. me keeps my hair really short so I don't have to fuss around with gel for ten minutes and i can get more sleep :D I usually keep it around a few centimeters... almost completely bald... NEVAR grows over an inch unless it's a bet or somethin... did it once :D, had to let it grow THREE WHOLE INCHES just to show my friends what my hairstyle would look like... just left it straight and combed it once or twice a day.

Gligar_Man
30th June 2003, 03:23 AM
1. 0 seconds, unless shampooing counts

2. bald, shaved

Angel Blossom
30th June 2003, 06:43 PM
1) It usually takes me around 15 to 30 minutes to fix my hair. But if I want to put it up, it takes me 10 minutes.

2) My hair is light brown, with some blonde & a little bit of auburn in it. Yeah, it's weird, I know. ^^' It goes past my shoulders a bit. It's not too long, though. My hair is wavy, and it has a lot of volume, so it's never flat. And it curls at the ends, lol. I like my hair.. most people tell me that it looks nice. I might get a haircut, though. I look nicer with shorter hair.

pika23
1st July 2003, 01:24 PM
1. It takes me about 30-45 mintues to do my hair.
2. My hair is dyed dark red and I have long bangs with it all spiky in the back. So sexy.

AntiAsh Superstar
1st July 2003, 03:17 PM
1. Anything between 30 seconds (the 'run fingers through to make sure it's not getting all knotted and then tie back' method) to 3 minutes (which is when I can actually find my brush to brush it properly). There's nothing that needs doing other than a quick brush and tying it back anyways. It's naturally chaotic, I long ago gave up on even trying to neaten it up coz it never lasts longer than half n hour before everything starts going wavy and mad again. :o
2. My hair... light orange (I'm not really red enough to be classified as ginger, it's a lighter shade than that), a little past shoulder length (especially when wet coz that's the only time it's ever straight-ish) and eternally chaotic. It is very disobedient but I don't really care, I kinda like it messy! :)

Lady Vulpix
1st July 2003, 03:21 PM
Whoa! It's Ade!
Hi, Ade! What have you been up to?
My hair's too messy right now. I'd better fix that before I go to university.

Cheesey
1st July 2003, 03:38 PM
I think I should give a better description of my hair oo the first one was a bit shoddy.

1. My hair takes a few seconds to comb ^.^ Although if it sticks up in the morning I make valiant attempts to stick it down again so I don't look like even more of an idiot than usual.

2. It is flat and brown. Interesting. I don't gel it or anything because it would reveal my rather unappealing scar right on the middle of my forehead ;_;

Kirei
1st July 2003, 03:41 PM
1. It doesn't take me very long, I just put wax on my hands and run them through, to give my hair volume.

2. It's shortish and choppy, kind of messy, very layered style, exactly as I like it. It's currently dark reddish kind of brown but it's always changing colour. My natural colour is dark blonde which I really hate, no offence to any blondes out there but it doesn't suit me.

Here's a picture of me and Ade (AntiAsh Superstar if you don't know) so you can see what both our hair looks like lol if you really care

[attachment deleted by admin]

Wild Female Machoke
1st July 2003, 07:02 PM
1.) How long? It depends on the situation. Usually it takes around 5 minutes to comb my hair every morning. If it's for a formal occasion, it takes around 1-3 hours.

2.) Right now, my hair is shoulder-length. It's naturally black, but bleached on the outside. My hair grows pretty fast every time it was cut, so my bleached hair started to get black at the roots.

Ally
1st July 2003, 08:11 PM
1) On a normal given day, not including actual shower time, and waiting for my straightening iron to heat up. . I'd say 6 or 7 minutes. That includes brushing and straightening my bangs. . Of course, if I actually _want_ to spend time straightening the rest of my hair, that's another hour and a half added to that. ^^; If not, then I just tie it up after brushing and stuff, then go. .

2) Um. Let's see. . Its about mid-back if I take it down. . and straightening it gets an inch or two past that. I haven't cut it for almost 3 years, so that's why its so long. . Oo; I also have a pair of bangs my friend did one day, and they're almost touching the bottom of my nose, where they were cut just above my eyes. Its all a lightish brown right now. . By Saturday it'll be purple for my cosplay. Then back to boring brown again. . Oh, and I mentioned straightening 'cause I do that occassionally, but its naturally wavy and uncontrolled like heck. So yeah.