PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] I know this may sound newbish but...

Myth
29th June 2003, 04:03 AM
Team for ppl who don't believe in certain rules -,-! Anything goes, the only 2 rules-No tradebacks(from gsc), and the species clause...Plz...rate..this is truly No-Holds-Barred

Jynx
LovelyKiss
SeismicToss
Blizzard
Psychic

The fastest sleeper I can find...no sleep clause so..DIE

Mewtwo
Amnesia
Thunderbolt
Recover
IceBeam

Y did I have to use this...

Weezing
Haze
Explosion
Sludge
Thunderbolt

Pretty good for a hazer! Die mewtwos who switch in! Mwahahahaha!

Tauros
DoubleTeam
Rest
HornDrill
Fissure

Don't look like its my fault o_O

Dragonite
Blizzard
Thunderbolt
BodySlam
HyperBeam

Since sleep is the only status around...I don't want conflictions

Sandslash
SwordsDance
Earthquake
RockSlide
Substitute

Sweepage.

Feelingsad
29th June 2003, 06:37 AM
Hmm..

Well, I assume you are not playing on stadium, cause if you were, you wouldn't lead with Jynx.. BTW, Gengar is a faster sleeper, but with Mewtwo's running amok, leading with it may not be a great idea..

Anyway..
Jynx: Without sleep clause, this will be incredibly effective with double-team.. No one will be able to evade up against you, and you wont be able to be stalled since you can sleep your opponents.. I recommend DT over psychic, you may want to keep seismic toss to help kill off starmies and other Jynxes and such..

Mewtwo: Meh.. Fine.

Weezing: Well, if you are going to Haze Mewtwo's will be able to switch in.. Also, all in all haze is a highly over rated move IMO.. Unfortunately it get's rid of rest, so you will not be able to switch in, haze, then switch out safely.. Also, your team looks very offense oriented rather than defensive, maybe you should try just killing before they get the oppourtunity to kill you, rather than trying to counter their strategies like that..

Tauros: Go with DT, Rest, Bodyslam, Earthquake.. without paralysis OHKO's will be almost completely useless.. Especially with Mewtwo's about..

Dragonite: Fine, I guess..

Sandslash: It'll be difficult to get this to work so well without Paralysis support.. Set is alright, although I prefer bodyslam to rockslide when you have no STAB.

Hmm.. Ok, I would want a second sleeper if you have no sleep clause, because that is just how useful sleep will be.. I think you may find yourself relying on Mewtwo and Jynx a great deal, they are all you have that can deal with special attacks, and Mewtwo's and Jynxes will ensure special atacks are common..

I dunno how useful I was, I have never made a team for this sort of battle before.. Anyway, good luck.

Have a nice day.

Leon-IH
7th July 2003, 12:40 AM
Jynx
LovelyKiss
SeismicToss
Blizzard
Psychic

Ok, might want to take something over blizzard though.

Mewtwo
Amnesia
Thunderbolt
Recover
IceBeam

nice mewtwo, probably better with Psychic.

Weezing
Haze
Explosion
Sludge
Thunderbolt

Great, until you meet a muahahahahaha Swords Dancer with EQ

Tauros
DoubleTeam
Rest
HornDrill
Fissure

Dragonite
Blizzard
Thunderbolt
BodySlam
HyperBeam

dude don't make the mistake i always do.. Dragonite has an uber attack stat USE IT.

Sandslash
SwordsDance
Earthquake
RockSlide
Substitute

umm, respectable though not entirely elite, good for stomping Golems