PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Come inside, its a good poll, original? no. good, yes.

Sir Chris
29th June 2003, 07:41 AM
I would choose gsc, I mean, obviously ;/

I am an expert(self-proclaimed) in gsc, and I love to hammer teams but give help ..sometimes, that would be the forum for me, but I think if you ever saw gsc tthat would be kind of obvious =P

EVme15
29th June 2003, 08:19 AM
I would want to mod Other Anime.
I hang out in mainly 3 forums: RPGs, PCGs, and OA. RPGs seems like it would be too much work, since I'd be expected to be active in good RPGs. I have a talent for picking RPGs that aren't. ^_^; I've been in, like, 5 that have been good. If I got offered the chance, though, I'd take it. PCGs, I just don't want the job too much here. There's so much in this forum, aproving/disaproving games and clubs, closing those without mod aproval, warning members about spamming up games... too much work, again. Other Anime seems ok. The forum is dieing, there isn't too much that needs approval... It's basically keeping track of hate topics and warning spamming members (well, that's every forum). Of course, I'm not a mod, and do not know what it's like to be one. I'm not aware if it's easier than I make out to be, or harder. I'm sure I left out responsabilities in each of the forums. But then again, I'm not, and never have been (Dru...) a mod.

Jay
29th June 2003, 08:20 AM
I already mod in the best forum ever ;\

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2003, 08:53 AM
Same here! :D I like this forum best and it's the one I have most experience with, so I think I'm fine right where I am. :yes:

Cheesey
29th June 2003, 09:12 AM
A toughie, but PCG. It would have been RS about 2 months ago but now I'm on PCG all the time, usually breaking rules accidentally.

Never mind, I'm mod of the PCG forum and GD forum on Pokemon Islands *points to sig* and it is fun ^_^ Although there's only 33 members and I had an argument with someone we all know and love...

The Muffin Man!

But anyway, I'd prefer to be a mod on PCG.

And please check out Pokemon Islands! Just one little click...

Krystalline Kabutops
29th June 2003, 10:55 AM
RPG. It's the only forum I post in regularly, and I'm very active in most RPGs. I intend to spend most of my summer there. Too bad I'll miss the RPG awards because of my three week Europe sabbatical, I really wanted to participate! Ah well, yea win some yea lose some. :/

She_wolf_warrior
29th June 2003, 11:04 AM
I agree with Opaque. RPGs I mainly participate in. But hey, they're fun:P

kainashi
29th June 2003, 11:13 AM
i modded misc. before, wouldn't mind modding it again.

UmbreonCurse
29th June 2003, 12:08 PM
I'd like to be a mod in misc.

Crystalmaster Mike
29th June 2003, 12:59 PM
For the moment? PCG. Since I'm already a worker here somewhere... (Want to find out where? Look around! =P ) But my activity may shift to somewhere else in a while. For example, I'm getting Ruby (Sapphire'll be for my brother for now) at the end of July. BTW, Chris, d'ya decided it should be made easier for the mods to choose a successor? >=P

Aipom Of Doom
29th June 2003, 01:12 PM
I would (obviously) want to mod PCG since it pwns so much :D. I've been an active member of PCG for most of the past 2 and a half years and probably made at least 2500 posts in this forum <_<. Plus I work at like 7 Adopted/Captured pokemon topics and stuff. And this is the only forum I care about :D

Shadowstrike
29th June 2003, 01:17 PM
I would have to say misc. I was at pokemasters when they were run by infopop. By now I've kinda outgrown pokemon, I'm 16 O_o. But I came back because I made many friends back in the day, all of which have probably left. So I say misc. because it's anything you want it to be.

-Shadowstrike

Champion Lance
29th June 2003, 01:23 PM
I would definately like to Mod PCG, since I like taking Polls, and I love seeing all these clubs around, and participating in games. It really shows people interracting more than the other forums I think.

Haruko
29th June 2003, 02:21 PM
I would love to work in RPG board..I've been RPGing..I believe, for about 1 year now..I think I'm pretty good(Not as good as other people though.)..I'm not that new to that board(Some people are)..And For me..It would probably be easy..

I dunno If I'm pretty well known on RPGing board...

:confused: I work good in a chaotic enviroment!

Little_Pikachu
29th June 2003, 02:45 PM
Meh, I'm good just modding every forum for now :) If I had to choose just one, probably Misc, it's pretty much where I mainly hang out.

Misty
29th June 2003, 03:01 PM
I would trade my soul to mod RS.

*Ned Flanders as the devil appears*

er... BBL.

Crystal Mew
29th June 2003, 05:34 PM
Hmm...I would like to mod PCG or Misc :o the 2 forums I hang out the most in....I could also handle shipping :p

Kris
29th June 2003, 05:42 PM
Wanted to mod in misc for years but now Im not here much so Im not bothered, wouldnt be good at it anyway!!

Misc is great cus we chat about all types of crap!

Pichu
29th June 2003, 07:50 PM
I feel that I do a very good job in GD, since I know where everything belongs and what should be closed I guess... :rolleyes: Though its my 2nd place where I most hang out, I feel I can do a very good job there.

I won't do a good job in PCG I guess~

Silver Ledian
29th June 2003, 09:19 PM
Nice original poll :P

I'd like to mod PCG again since I miss modding it. It's the forum I am most experienced in handling - approving stuff, closing and I genuinly like answering the polls! I think they're fun and a lot of them have become more and more interesting and original in recent months :)

However, if I had the chance I'd jump to mod FanArt. I've only started posting there recently but I think that the talent there is amazing and it's great to rate art, especially since I'm an art student. Plus, it is really friendly and there's not much to it ^^

Solution
29th June 2003, 11:40 PM
Probably ruby and sapphire, thats pretty much my goal. It's a good active forum with plenty of teams to rate and good discussions. ^_~;

Oh yeah, RBY/GSC would also be cool because I played the hell out of those(and still do) in the past, but RS forum = fun.

twas a good poll, people got to say stuff. :D

Sheik
29th June 2003, 11:55 PM
I would have to agree with Jay, and Gabi. Definitely PCG! It's the forum that I am most active in, and I love posting in the adoption centers/battle ranges, and I like playing the games here, and replying to polls, such as this. Some mods say that the job sucks. Even so, I would mod PCG.

ILikePokemonP
30th June 2003, 04:08 AM
I think the fact that about 90% of my posts are here tells the story :yes:

Angel Blossom
30th June 2003, 07:51 PM
I've been a Moderator in PCG, it was a lot of fun. I guess I'd also have to say PCG. But it most likely won't be the same.. since the only PCG Moderator I know is Lady Vulpix.

Back when I was a mod, I knew all of the other PCG mods. ^^

Yukitsukai
30th June 2003, 08:52 PM
I would probably want to mod FanArt, because I tend to spend a lot of time there, along with RPG, but I enjoy making graphics and such like I do :P

Thy
30th June 2003, 11:40 PM
Video Games or Misc.

Video Games: Everyone there responds at the exact same second. Plus everyone is cool there and there is hardly an SPAM. Too bad the topics get closed so quickly. Shame.

Misc: Half of it is crap and no one cares. Fun Fun Fun.

Toxicity
1st July 2003, 12:39 AM
I'd say RPG....That's where I spend much of my time. For being in their for months, I've gotten the edge of it. Even if I'm not as good as an RPGer as some of the others, I'll try hard!

pika23
1st July 2003, 01:19 PM
To be honest I wouldn't want to mod in any forum. I used to want to when I first came to TPM in 2001 I think it was but not anymore. I don't have the time.

Wild Female Machoke
1st July 2003, 07:05 PM
Definitely Fan Art. I like to draw a lot and I always hang out there.

mistysakura
4th July 2003, 10:57 PM
I'm the first fanfic person here... There's so much talent and so little spam. And I love rating fics, but then that doesn't really count.
What else? Winter/Summer fanfic Awards... stuff... well, I guess I just plain love FanFic.

Matt
5th July 2003, 11:39 PM
I would probably like to mod PCG. I post here all the time, and when I'm not posting here I'm posting in ASB, but rarely. :>. I like posting in teh polls around here and I work at like 5 or so things in here =>. I sometimes post in the games (other than CCCC and BRS and all their componants..) since I don't like them that much =>. IMO I think they are spam houses =O! But anyway, I think I would be a good pcg mod :}

Kool Dudy
7th July 2003, 12:28 AM
...*Hmm*...

Originally and always, I've been always active around Pokemon Anime Discussion. I used to want to be a mod. Heheheheh....and I guess I still do.

AD is my home at TPM. :)