PDA

View Full Version : My Art: Look, Comment, and be Amazed.

Mew Master
29th June 2003, 01:48 PM
Instead of posting seperate pics of stuff, I figure I'll post links to a list of my albums and you can look through them all at your leasure. Enjoy.

All pics are drawn by me unless otherwise stated.

Pokémon: Dimension Shifters, Star's End, and Chains of Dragons (http://groups.msn.com/df9a9mthhtcbig/shoebox.msnw)

Drawins, sketches, and even some colored stuff I've done. I also have Sonic and some Tenchi pics in there.

Godzilla, GINO, and even Chibi Kaiju (http://groups.msn.com/GodzillaReturns/shoebox.msnw)

The King of the Monsters, his American double, as well as little cute Chibi representations of them.

Zoids (http://groups.msn.com/ZoidsBuildCustomizeMobilize/shoebox.msnw)

If you can tell my style already, then you shouldn't have any problems picking out my art from the rest. Some I've colored and others I'm getting around to doing that.

Well, that's all of my stuff that I have posted. Back to the Drawing table.

Later!

~Mew Master

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
29th June 2003, 01:56 PM
They are all so cool!

SmearGal
29th June 2003, 09:38 PM
ROFL, MM, you twit. ^-^';; Just going to tell you, I've sent Sora in the mail on the 26th, so she should be arriving soon. -_-';; And you're going to eat me because of the picture I put on the manilla-thingy...But it's the honest truthies. ^___^';; YOOOU agreed to sending Sora to you, so Saké is going to suffer...and suffer greatly...FWAHAHAHA!!! And I just now remembered I forgot Hekikuu!! So I suppose you can do the drawing there...LOL.

Anyway, to piccys...

^-^';; Your style is really unique...Though I must admit, Absol's right arm is a tad long...and demented...And also, the claws on the feet, IMO, shouldn't be all...Meh, I can't describe it...Turned...inwards...and... GAH, I'll just give up now.

Meh, as I was saying, all these pics are really good. I give you... 9/10 Overall.

~Smear

Mew Master
1st July 2003, 11:34 AM
Yay, replies...

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon: Um, can't you post with more detail than that. Plus, you seemed to search through 12-some + albums in less than five minutes... o.O

Smeargal: Actually I got your pic yesturday. It got a little folded, but mostly because my mom stuffed it in her purse without looking first. Glad your dragon didn't bite her. You also seem to be calling me a twit more often now for some reason. What did I do to deserve that? -_-???

Anyway, Absol's left arm and hand are foreshortened, making them look shorter than his right, it's just they way they're positioned. And I enjoy my unique style, I hope you weren't dissing it.

Okay, I'll send your pic back to you after I've scanned it tonight Smear, I'll also scan the sketches I have of Sora finished. I had to redo some of her hair to give her a different look, and make it look similar to yours. Also, when I saw Sora's hair the way you draw it I ........ see pink for the color....

*dodges incoming fish and chips*

That's because it reminds me of one of the Digimon Characters... OW! *gets hit with a cement block*

Anyway, that's it for me. Till later Smear...

*doges more cement blocks and fish on his way out*

~Mew Master

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
1st July 2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Mew Master
Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon: Um, can't you post with more detail than that. Plus, you seemed to search through 12-some + albums in less than five minutes... o.O

YOu can´t just say "Your album sucks" because it doesn´t!

Mew Master
1st July 2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
YOu can´t just say "Your album sucks" because it doesn´t!

Dude, what brought that on?!