PDA

View Full Version : Screen Captures from eps 269 (A girl fall for Ash, Misty are very mad) League Pri

Scuba.Diving
29th June 2003, 02:41 PM
(please don’t put this topic in spoiler, picture link don’t work here, thank)

Those pics are from the episode 269 «League Priliminaries! Battle of The Quilava Flame!»... The Japanese translation of the name of the girl who’s fight first with Ash in the tournement are Moe... She’s fall in love with Ash after he’s save her live... Misty became very mad when Moe take hand of Ash and she’s talk about his beauty... Misty bacame very jealous and began to talk loud agaisnt Moe... Moe dislike water pokemon and talk about some bad trainer who’s love water pokemon... Misty vs Moe...

Anyway Ash need to battle Moe (she’s a fired type trainer) in his first round, Misty tell to Ash, he’s can use all water pokemon Misty have (she’s want to see Ash beat her in the tournement)... I see only the first 15min of this japanese episode... So that an AAML prove no?

http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/images05/a1.jpg
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/images05/a2.jpg
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/images05/a3.jpg
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/images05/a4.jpg
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/images05/a5.jpg
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/images05/a6.jpg

I prefert Misty, Moe don’t look cute for me... Blee! :P
:wave:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zak
29th June 2003, 03:21 PM
Dude.... if it has a spoiler, it SHOULD go in spoilers, no ifs, ands, or buts. As far as I know, IMG and picture links DO work there.

Edit: Okay, so it doesn't... but still, not a big deal... it's not much of a hassle to click those links. Besides, it's more important that a topic is IN the RIGHT forum rather than that the PICS display.

~Zak

Scuba.Diving
29th June 2003, 09:51 PM
**Sight!** That not a spoiled... I look at dictionnary and the word spoiled mean unpleasant... I don’t want to be unpleasant... Why you put that topic here? :no: (Dude? I’m not an Dandy guy... Hey!!!)...

This is informations (and true informations, that not a rumor) about episode 269... Why you have an anime section if I can put anime topic here?.... Grmbl!

The same thing happened last time with screen captures and infos about pokemon Hoso one... Now I have the Pokemon hoso 5 and some of AG tournement informations and pictures... But I don’t want to send it anymore... :(

Well... I’m going to stay only at fanarts forum... I don’t want to put and share informations in Anime and Shipping if everyone said it’s unpleasant... :mad:

Bye! :(

Misty
29th June 2003, 09:56 PM
it's a SPOILER, and a spoiler is something that gives away(i.e., spoils) something that people haven't seen... it's akin to telling people who the murderer is in a popular movie they haven't seen yet :/

Scuba.Diving
29th June 2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Misty
it's a SPOILER, and a spoiler is something that gives away(i.e., spoils) something that people haven't seen... it's akin to telling people who the murderer is in a popular movie they haven't seen yet :/

Oh! Okay! I never see this in that way... So, that mean, people here don’t want to be informed about episodes or movie if they don’t see it... To keep the suspence... (lo)... Okay! I understand okay...

I fell sorry, please don’t look my topic, I don’t want to reveal the punch of the storie before you see it...

I have planned to post some infos and pics from Hoso episodes #1 and #5... But forget it :)... It’s inapropriate here...

Sorry everyone... I apologize! :D

Laz-E-Boy
30th June 2003, 10:05 AM
Well...it seems that this topic is in the Spoiler section now, so you can post the info and pics.

AKA Pokemon Fan
30th June 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Scuba.Diving
Oh! Okay! I never see this in that way... So, that mean, people here don’t want to be informed about episodes or movie if they don’t see it... To keep the suspence... (lo)... Okay! I understand okay...

I fell sorry, please don’t look my topic, I don’t want to reveal the punch of the storie before you see it...

I have planned to post some infos and pics from Hoso episodes #1 and #5... But forget it :)... It’s inapropriate here...

Sorry everyone... I apologize! :D
The thing is some people DO want to see things from future episodes. Some people like being spoiled. That's why a seperate section was made for Spoilers you see, to keep everybody happy.:D :yes:

Hanada Tattsu
30th June 2003, 11:39 AM
Yeah, the people who don't want to be spoiled go to the Pokemon Anime forum, and the wants to be spoiled go to the Pokemon Spoilers forum and the Pokemon Anime forum.

People can also visit both if they don't mind bein' spoiled, like me.

Scuba.Diving
30th June 2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by AKA Pokemon Fan
The thing is some people DO want to see things from future episodes. Some people like being spoiled. That's why a seperate section was made for Spoilers you see, to keep everybody happy.:D :yes:

I understand... But why the term spoiled... It’s mean : Unpleasant right?

Haruko
30th June 2003, 05:44 PM

Sometimes, we throw out the dictionary for certain Terms..

Spoilers And Spoiled terms are usually in referance with some of the Episode shown to you before it actually shows, therefore, Spoiling the Episode for you, you already know about it...

*Damn...Now I'm posting here..I gotta got back to my PigPen in RPG..*

I dunno If I made any sense..I think I did..But I'm normally wrong so..

-.-'

Hanada Tattsu
30th June 2003, 06:05 PM
Yes, that's correct. However, we use the word 'spoiler' for reasons already given to you. It has nothing to do with the official meaning of the word.

AKA Pokemon Fan
1st July 2003, 08:53 AM
Others explained it but I want to try saying it a different way. You see spoiled is often used to refer to food that gets over ripe and spoils, making it not taste good. For some people not knowing what is going to happen matters a lot to them when watching a movie, TV show or reading a novel. If they're told things like the ending before they see it then they may feel the story was "spoiled" for them because by knowing what was going to happen then when they see it happen the "freshness" of what they see is gone.

But for people like me reading about an ending and seeing it are two different things so I don't mind spoilers much at all usually. In fact they can make one eagerly anticipate what's coming even more.

FlareonX
1st July 2003, 09:48 AM
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=spoiler

The fifth definition is the one that refers to this situation. Newsgroup can be replaced with TPM.

Hanada Tattsu
1st July 2003, 11:07 AM
Okay, now that that is done, we can go back to discussing the topic, hopefully if there is anything left to discuss.

Scuba.Diving
1st July 2003, 01:47 PM
Uh! Ok! Thanks... Sorry! :(

Entropy
1st July 2003, 04:09 PM
There is plenty to talk about, Hanada. It's just a matter of finding it.

If anything, I find the girl in question (Moe) very cute looking. Some people call her a freak, but quite frankly, she's a fresh change of pace from other 'Girl of The Day' looks. Maybe it's the blush marks under her eyes.

Hanada Tattsu
2nd July 2003, 11:08 AM
I've seen the episode, and she is a very relentles person. She is a freak, and she is very annoying, I really don't like her character. She also has the most annoying voice.

AKA Pokemon Fan
3rd July 2003, 12:20 PM
Still, a girl so openly showing affection for Ash will make the episodes with her in it interesting to say the least.

Hanada Tattsu
3rd July 2003, 12:22 PM
Yeah, of course, there are so many AAML hints in that scene alone, Misty gets mad at Moe, but I can't understand that much Japanese yet, so I don't know what she's saying.

DannyBoy
3rd July 2003, 11:31 PM
I bet Misty wants to scream at Moe and say something like Back off hes my man not yours so go away or I will beat you up. I can see Misty saying that and then getting in a big cat fight with Moe and beating her up and then Psyduck coming out and Moe will acedentally hit its head. Then Psyduck with use confusion and blast Moe away. Then it will evolve and Misty will love it 4ever.

Hanada Tattsu
4th July 2003, 10:55 AM
Y'know, Moe could come visit Misty at the Cerulean Gym, and that's where they could have their huge cat fight. :D

Scuba.Diving
6th July 2003, 08:22 AM
I don’t know if Moe return at the serie after this episode...

But for sure... Misty want to see Ash win battle against Moe... And she want to shear her water pokemons with Ash to give him a chance to win against the Moe’s Fire pokemons...

Hanada Tattsu
6th July 2003, 11:07 AM
I don’t know if Moe return at the serie after this episode...

But for sure... Misty want to see Ash win battle against Moe... And she want to shear her water pokemons with Ash to give him a chance to win against the Moe’s Fire pokemons...

Moe does make some cameo appearences during the Silver Conference, we see her cheering on for Ash in a number of his major battles. ;)

Scuba.Diving
6th July 2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Moe does make some cameo appearences during the Silver Conference, we see her cheering on for Ash in a number of his major battles. ;)

Pardon my ignorance, but the Silver conference is after or before AG serie? :confused:

Hanada Tattsu
6th July 2003, 01:23 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but the Silver conference is after or before AG serie? :confused:

The Silver Conference is just a fancy name for the Johto League, so its naturally before AG. :)

Scuba.Diving
6th July 2003, 02:14 PM
The Silver Conference is just a fancy name for the Johto League, so its naturally before AG. :)

Thank you!

Hanada Tattsu
7th July 2003, 05:04 PM
No problem, that's my job, to help solve unstoppable puzzles surrounding the anime. :)

aragornbird
15th July 2003, 05:00 PM
YAY! And we finally get to see Quilava in this ep! And it uses Flame Wheel, I don't think we've seen that before.
And it's nice that Moe used an Electabuzz to catch water Pokemon off guard.
Hmmmm, did Phanpy use an Earthquake attack in that ep?

Mikey
15th July 2003, 05:14 PM
Yep, Phanpy used earthquake in the episode. Looks like the hatchling that had only about 4 battles is already at level 49.

nintendestined64
15th July 2003, 05:21 PM
Wow, Ash's Phanphy already knows earthquake?! He must have him on steroids or something! :yes:
In any case, this is another example of the anime being different from the game, lol. As for this Moe girl, she looks like a really little kid to me. Imo, I don't like this Moe very much. She looks kinda annoying. She's kinda cute to me, but only in that 'aww, its a cute little kid' way; not in that 'wow, I'd wanna go out with her' way. :D

Hanada Tattsu
17th July 2003, 12:48 PM
That's not true, i've seen the episode, and Phanpy is using Magnitude in that episode, not Earthquake. come to think of it, we've never seen Earthquake in the anime.

AKA Pokemon Fan
17th July 2003, 01:04 PM
That's not true, i've seen the episode, and Phanpy is using Magnitude in that episode, not Earthquake. come to think of it, we've never seen Earthquake in the anime.
Doesn't Flint's Golem use Earthquake in the Brock special? Of course, as its surrounded by water we do't get a real Earthquake effect but more of a tidal wave.

Dragon_Claw
17th July 2003, 03:46 PM
AJ's Sandshrew used Earthquake. First he jumped really high, and then he fell towards the ground, with his head down, and then when he neared the ground he slammed on the ground with his tiny little fist. Then, and Earthquake was created.

But the reason is that Panphy knew all those attacks because his/her father knew all those attacks. I've read this somewhere (But if this was true, it wouldn't be correct. Cuz if all Pokémon come from eggs, they all would know their parents attacks, and you didn't have to train them anymore >.<

AKA Pokemon Fan
18th July 2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Dragon_Claw
AJ's Sandshrew used Earthquake. First he jumped really high, and then he fell towards the ground, with his head down, and then when he neared the ground he slammed on the ground with his tiny little fist. Then, and Earthquake was created.

But the reason is that Panphy knew all those attacks because his/her father knew all those attacks. I've read this somewhere (But if this was true, it wouldn't be correct. Cuz if all Pokémon come from eggs, they all would know their parents attacks, and you didn't have to train them anymore >.<
Actually, AJ's Sandshrew used Fissure, not Earthquake. He even called for it to use "Fissure Strike."

If I'm not mistaken then in the game a Pokemon that you hatch from an egg will know any move it can learn by TM or breeding and/or any move BOTH the parents knew that it can learn naturally by levelling up.

Gravy
18th July 2003, 11:55 AM
Didn't Tauros use Earthquake against Gengar in the Orange Island tornament? Then again, I guess it wouldn't count since the sand absorbed it ^_^0

Hanada Tattsu
18th July 2003, 01:25 PM
Yes, both Brock's Onix and Ash's Tauros used the move, I forgot, but what I mean is a real Earthquake, not one used in water or sand.

AKA Pokemon Fan
19th July 2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Gravy
Didn't Tauros use Earthquake against Gengar in the Orange Island tornament? Then again, I guess it wouldn't count since the sand absorbed it ^_^0
Actually that was Fissure too.:D

Tauros shook up the whole field with one stomp then its hoof got covered in energy. It slammed his hoof down and a bright flash of energy ripped a line down the field toward Gengar. Gengar leaped up and thus avoided the OHKO.

Later the field got changed to a sand field. Thus when Tauros tried to use Fissure on Venusaur, it got stuck.:yes:

Gary's Nidoqueen also uses Fissure against Ash's Tauros as I recall. In the Silver Tournament she slams her fist into the ground, creating a seismic line of energy that rips its way toward Tauros.

Hanada Tattsu
20th July 2003, 11:13 AM
Was that move Fissure? Okay, I just checked my film comic, and Nidoqueen does indeed use Fissure, it looks cool. I wonder how they'll show Sheer Cold?

pikachu_rulez
6th August 2003, 10:41 AM
w00t AAML forever!

Misty and Ash both look kind of annoyed by her, haha. Moe is kind of...eh....well, I could see why Misty would be pissed -_-;;

Hanada Tattsu
25th August 2003, 11:10 AM
Y'know, Moe reminds me of May kind of, though May's not obssessed with Ash, still, her personality really reminds of May, though Moe is more of a mixture of May and Misty.