PDA

View Full Version : 500 posts. Wooo! (poll)

Sheik
29th June 2003, 07:37 PM
Despite the fact that I've been here for almost a year, I have 500 posts! YAY. Ok, now for the poll.

How old are you, and where do you live?

I am 15 years old, and I life in Miami, Florida.

Misty
29th June 2003, 07:39 PM
17, Scottsdale, Arizona.

Matt
29th June 2003, 07:40 PM
Woo.. go you..

How old are you, and where do you live?

I'm 14 and I live in Danville, Virginia. >_> wow

Champion Lance
29th June 2003, 09:05 PM
I'm 14 years old, and rockin' it up in NJ baby...8)

Silver Ledian
29th June 2003, 09:14 PM
No offence, but being a member here for a year, shouldn't you have a bit of experience in spicing up polls a bit :-/

This is, well, something you can check for in a person's profile *shuts up* Anyways, I'm 16 from Ireland and Male just to add the 'S' part to the 'A/S/L '. Congrats on your 500 posts...

Misty
29th June 2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Silver Ledian
[color=crimson]No offence, but being a member here for a year, shouldn't you have a bit of experience in spicing up polls a bit :-/

No offense, but being a member here for over two years, shouldn't you realize that time spent here usually has nothing to do with who's mature and who isn't? :P

Aipom Of Doom
29th June 2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Misty
No offense, but being a member here for over two years, shouldn't you realize that time spent here usually has nothing to do with who's mature and who isn't? :P

Very true <_<.

Anyway, I'm 15 and from some section of southwestern Pennsylvania. And I'm male if you don't know that already.

Whats with the outbreak of "I got X posts" polls recently? O_o

Misty
29th June 2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Aipom Of Doom
Whats with the outbreak of "I got X posts" polls recently? O_o

Reminds me of the good old days. Nice for nostalgic old farts like myself :/

Silver Ledian
29th June 2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Misty

You don't have to be mature to know that polls like this have often been closed for being unoriginal and generally more pointless as the answers are in the majority of people's profiles. Being a member of 2 years, I'd know this, but being here for 2 years doesn't mean I know better than anyone else...all they've to do is read the rules -_-;;

EDIT: No offence

Haruko
29th June 2003, 10:15 PM
I'm 14, Female, and live in Islip, Long Island(AKA New York Island), New York...Woohoo..

*Presses a button, and a single balloon comes out with the Numbers "500"*I swore...I had more balloon's up there..-.-'

Phantom of Innocence-BF
29th June 2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by PoLIzumi-chan
I'm 14, Female, and live in Islip, Long Island(AKA New York Island), New York...Woohoo..

*Presses a button, and a single balloon comes out with the Numbers "500"*I swore...I had more balloon's up there..-.-'

Wow, PoLIzumi-chan, we don't really live that far apart. ^^;;

Anyway, 14/f/NYC here. Well, almost 14. In about, *counts fingers*, 4 months. =D