PDA

View Full Version : Five Minute Team...

Don't Run With Scizors
21st December 2002, 01:07 AM
...but it's a good one.

Raguraaji: Surf, Curse, Earthquake, Rest @Leftovers
Personality: Special Attack+, Speed-
Characteristic: Raging Stream

One of the few Cursers you see in this metagame.

Magneton: Thunderbolt, Kinzokuon, Thunder Wave, HP Water @Leftovers
Personality: Special Attack+, Attack-
Characteristic: Magnetism

With that already high Special Attack plus a personality boost, and Kinzokuon which GREATLY lowers the opponent's special defense... BAM.

Nokutasu: Spikes, Growth, Counter, Giga Drain @Leftovers
Personality: Special Attack+, Attack-

Fear the cactus! Don't try to get this off my team - as a native of some hot, desert climate, I have a special affinity for cacti.

And now for somebody who doesn't have a Fire weakness!

Samayooru: Enlighten, Ice Beam, Rest, Psychic @Mint Berry
Personality: Special Attack+, Speed-
Characteristic: Pressure

This set turns Samayooru into an special offensive tank. Try taking it out with those defenses while it's strafing you with continual Ice Beams\Psychics AND draining your PP at twice the normal rate.

Chiirin: Heal Bell, Rest, Enlighten, Psychic @Mint Berry
Personality: Defense+, Attack-
Characteristic: Floating

Well, will ya look at that. A Heal Beller that can handle a great offensive at the same time.

Rhydon: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Counter, Rest @Mint Berry
Personality: Attack+, Special Attack-
Characteristic: Lightning Rod or Rock Head, it doesn't matter.

Sure, there's no Rock Slide - but Fighting-types dominate this metagame, so that's what Counter's for.

Madelyn151
21st December 2002, 03:48 PM
rag : yeah, maybe reckless over rest.

maggy : sure, but i'd imagine getting the hidden power type you want in this game is going to be like x_X;

noku : giga drain as your only attack? ouch. spikes/return/leech seed/giga drain or needle arm... that's what i'd use *meh*

samayooru : sure, but confuse ray's always an option.

chiriin : i wouldn't call chiriin "great" in any sense. *runs* but sure.

rhydon : as for fighting types, well, that's why samayooru and chiriin are there. i'd get rock slide on there, as well as mega horn. i don't care what people will say about mega horn being useless next to earthquake. rhydon GETS mega horn, so it should HAVE it. ^_^;;

Azura Stardust
21st December 2002, 08:04 PM
But Madelyn, Gyarados GETS Splash and that's why it should have it! It's absolutely clear for anybody to see that the likes of Bupiggu should keep Splash and so should Horsea! ^_^:

Um, I've always thought Samayooru could annoy better than attack. Ya know, mean look or something something... dunno.. nice to play around with... one of my friends said he looks like condensed fart...