PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Monsters Breeding Center Version 2 (MA by Quicksilver)

Pages : 1 [2]

Shadow Djinn
27th August 2003, 01:21 PM
*huggles Eevee* Thank you Dice-Gods =)

Anyway, can Jay's Salamence breed with DarkPrincesse's Salamence? =O Thanks...

Hexae
27th August 2003, 04:37 PM
Could Discotheque's War please breed with Rachel's Harmony? If Amanda prefers another partner for him, that's fine with me. I just chose Harmony because of the similar level. ^^;

*holds out Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
28th August 2003, 07:42 AM
Both Shadow Djinn and Hexae may come back tomorrow for their babies.

RJ, I'll update now. By the way, do you know what Ano means in Spanish?

Avian Freeze
28th August 2003, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
RJ, I'll update now. By the way, do you know what Ano means in Spanish?

Doesn't Ano mean Anus in Spanish? =X, I remember that because in sixth grade a lot of people said "ano" instead of "año" and they were told that it's pronounced "a&ntildeo" because otherwise, when they said "Tengo trece años", and pronounced it "anos", it would mean they have 13 anuses XD.[/rambling] :x. Anyway, I don't think that's what RJ meant to name him after though XD.

Also, could RJ's Eevee, Rainbow breed with Rachel's Jolteon, Peace please? ^^; *pays 2 Stamps*

Rambunctious Jamirus
28th August 2003, 10:02 PM
I'm going with the fact that Ano is the first three letters of Anorith. I'm not much for other languages as quoted from me as a usual excuse 'No habla espangol' And yes, I can't spell in Spanish.

Then again, I take French so what do I know XD If it means something I'd possibly rather it not be in another language, I'll try to sort this out as I don't want a lot of Spanish-speakers laughing at me and my ignorance. Though ignorance is bliss...mine's almost gone then ;_;

Please don't let it be what Avian said. That'd make me look more ignorant...not that it means anything now...

EDIT: Whoops, forgot about this. Hope your Eevee is another Rainbow one. That would make the fifth Rainbow Eevee from Rainbow and either the fifth male or the first female...I wonder what a Growlithe would look like if one of the male Eevees bred with a female Growlithe?

Hexae
28th August 2003, 11:02 PM
It's the 29th here, so I'm here for my Eevee egg. ^^;

Lady Vulpix
29th August 2003, 10:53 AM
Alright, Tyler, you may come back in 2 days for your Egg.
RJ, sorry, but I'm afraid what Tyler said is the truth. Though I understood that wasn't your intention, that's why I pointed it out.

Amanda, your Eevee will be female and level 5, with normal coloration.
Her moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping hand and Shadow Ball.
Take good care of her!

Shadow Djinn
29th August 2003, 03:14 PM
I think it's time to pick up my Bagon egg =D

Rambunctious Jamirus
29th August 2003, 05:13 PM
Darn...okay then...something new...

Escargot! XD

Maybe not. Well, there is a choice that makes sense...Bubba from Forrest Gump. The guy who likes the shrimp and all that junk...

I dub thee, once named Ano, Bubba!

Okay, andyizcool wants Rainbow the Eevee to breed with one of his Eevee/Eeveelutions for a chance at a Rainbow Eevee. Since his inbox is full and my parents forbid me to e-mail people until I get a new e-mail address, I have no way of contacting him and this was the best way I could think of. He will pay the 2 Stamp fee and I would like him to confirm this ASAP. This, of course, will happen after Avian gets his Eevee.

EDIT: Um, Rainbow was in the BT before the breeding and her Level's increased by one. I do not think she learned any new moves that will affect anything.

WHee! First win at the BT! That's 1/5 XD

DarkPrincess
30th August 2003, 10:18 AM
Could these Pokémon breed for me?

Pidgeot (male, level 60): knows Tackle - Gust - Sand Attack - Swift - Faint Attack - Quick Attack - Fly - Whirlwind - Wing Attack - Mud Slap - Featherdance - Agility - Steel Wing - Mirror Move - Hidden Power: Electric - Snore - Rest - Aeroblast.
Trait: Keen Eye (opponent cannot lower accuracy).

Hawkmoon [Murkrow, F] [White feathers, silver tipped wings and tail, icy blue eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 9
Trait: Insomnia
Mirror Move - Peck - Atonish - Icy Wind

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2003, 10:37 AM
Alright, RJ, I've updated the site.

Rachel, come back in 2 days for your Murkrow egg.

Shadow Djinn, here's your egg.

-=Pokemon Egg=-
Will hatch into a level 5 female Bagon.
Moves: Rage, Bite and Protect.
(Protect is the bred-on move she gets from Hero).

Take care of your egg, and then train your Bagon well when she hatches!

Jay
30th August 2003, 10:56 AM
CAPTEES

Troy the Arcanine
Level: 10
Moves: Flame Wheel, Ember, Bite, Crunch, Dragonbreath, Extremespeed, Take Down, Roar, Leer.

Prisma the Blissey
Level: 13
Moves: Pound, Sing, Softboiled, Tail Whip, Protect, Attract, Refresh, Heal Bell, Present, Aromatherapy, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Fire Blast.

Chomp the *PINK* Cradily
Level: 16
Moves: Astonish, Acid, Constrict, Earthquake, Recover.

Maer the *SHINY* Ariados
Level: 14
Moves: Signal Beam, Dig, Psychic, Poison Sting, Sludge Bomb, Scary Face, String Shot, Contrict.

Talon the *SHINY* Scizor
Moves: Silver Wind, Light Screen, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Leer, Focus Energy.

Sincerity the Togetic
Level: 15
Moves: Fire Blast, HP Grass, Mirror Move, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Charm, Growl.

Zx the *BLACK* Camerupt
Level: 18
Moves: Earthquake, Overheat, Ember, Body Slam, Tackle, Growl.

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2003, 11:09 AM
Are your other captees unavailable from now on too?
And which of those colors can be passed on to their children?

Jay
30th August 2003, 11:10 AM
1) Yes.
2) None.

andyizcool
30th August 2003, 11:28 AM
Yes, I will pay the 2 Stamp fee for an Eevee Egg and I think my Jolteon will breed with her Rainbow Eevee. I really hope my PMs work soon because I asked for help and someone said they will reset them so they should work soon.

Pokemon - Jolteon (M)
Level - 5
Trait - Volt Absorb
Attacks - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball

~Andrew

Pikachu101
30th August 2003, 12:23 PM
Um could my Torchic breed with DarkPrincess's Murkrow

Pokemon: Torchic - Wildfire
L8 - Male
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Fly
Trait: Blaze

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2003, 12:26 PM
Sorry, but DarkPrincess doesn't have a Murkrow yet.

Pikachu101
30th August 2003, 12:31 PM
I thought I saw her just put up one but oh well :takes wildfire and leaves:

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2003, 12:33 PM
She was asking for Amanda's Murkrow and my Pidgeot to breed.
Maybe after she gets hers, you can breed for one too.

Pikachu101
30th August 2003, 12:44 PM
:slaps forehead: whoops never mind sorry about all the trouble

DarkPrincess
30th August 2003, 07:41 PM
I don't want to be a pain, but could the following breed for me too?

Cinders:
Level 34 Female Ninetales
Attacks: Ember, Tail Whip, Roar, Dig, Quick Attack, Fire Blast, Confuse Ray, Iron Tail, Safeguard, Attract, Flamethrower, Hidden Power: Electric, Will-O-Wisp, Imprison
Ability: Flash Fire

Starbuck:
Level 25 Male Ponyta [Black fur, white blaze, blue eyes, blue/lavender flames: hereditary]
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Ember, Swift, Hidden Power: Ice, Stomp, Return, Rest, Sunny Day

I'm pretty sure Ninetales can breed with Ponyta, if not, please tell me and I'll find something else ^^;

Lady Vulpix
30th August 2003, 08:20 PM
Alright, come back in 2 days for this one too.

Enile Zemula
30th August 2003, 08:50 PM
OK. My first Bred CCP Poke...

May I have Nala's Oliver and Flare breed for me?

Hexae
30th August 2003, 11:12 PM
Could these two pokemon breed for me once Rachel gets her egg, please?

Twilight [Ponyta, F] [Black fur, blue flames, brown hooves, lavender eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 8
Trait: Flash Fire
Tackle - Growl - Tail Whip - Hypnosis

Starbuck:
Level 25 Male Ponyta [Black fur, white blaze, blue eyes, blue/lavender flames: hereditary]
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Ember, Swift, Hidden Power: Ice, Stomp, Return, Rest, Sunny Day

Avian Freeze
30th August 2003, 11:15 PM
Okay, it's the 31st here now, so I'm here to pick up my Eevee egg ^_^.

Wolfsong
31st August 2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Enile Zemula
OK. My first Bred CCP Poke...

May I have Nala's Oliver and Flare breed for me?

Alright coome back in two days.

Also an update for me. I'm taking Salem off the breeding list. I'll think about who i'll have to put in his place later. ^^;;

Dark Dragonite
31st August 2003, 12:44 AM
I should probably add:

Nidor is shiny by juice

Galile is shiny by heredity(found him as a shiny)

and while I may not be breeding them now:

Nave was born with her colors

Alucard and Mercury are hereditarily mutated, but Alucard is black by juice, and his daughter Slowbra is blue by juice.

andyizcool
31st August 2003, 08:17 AM
I'm here for my Eevee egg today what does it look like and what are its moves?

~Andrew

Pikachu101
31st August 2003, 10:05 AM
Could my Corsola, Coral Breed with DarkPrince's Squirtle, Sheldon? (It was on the site.)

Squirtle (M, shiny)
Nickname: Sheldon
Level: 12
Breed-on Move: Mirror Coat
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble , Mirror Coat, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Withdraw, Dive, Attract
Item: Beach Ball
Characteristic: Torrent

Corsola (F)
Nickname: Coral
Attacks: Tackle, Harden, Spike Cannon, Return
Trait: Hustle

Lady Vulpix
31st August 2003, 11:44 AM
Here you are, Tyler.
Your Eevee will be male and level 5, with normal colors.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Slash.

Andrew, now that Rainbow is ready to breed again, you may come back in 2 days for her 6th and last child.

Pikachu101, you may come back in 2 days for your egg too.

Knight of Time
31st August 2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Pikachu101
Could my Corsola, Coral Breed with DarkPrince's Squirtle, Sheldon? (It was on the site.)

Squirtle (M, shiny)
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble , Mirror Coat, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Withdraw, Dive, Attract

Corsola (F)
Nickname: Coral
Attacks: Tackle, Harden, Spike Cannon, Return
Trait: Hustle

Yeah, Coral may breed with Sheldon, but he is actually a Wartortle now. ^_^

Here are his updated stats:

Wartortle (M, shiny)
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Mirror Coat, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Withdraw, Dive, Attract, HP: Electric, Water Gun
Breedable? Yes

Lady Vulpix
31st August 2003, 06:00 PM
Alright, Kyle, I've updated.
I've already updated twice today, the statistic still holds.

DarkPrincess
1st September 2003, 10:11 AM
May I pick up my new Vulpix and Murkrow egg? ^_^ *prays the Vulpix inherited Starbuck's colorings*

Also, would I be allowed to post a small scenario in th dragon tamers battle range with them being introduced even though a new one is out and I already battled in it?

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2003, 10:43 AM
Rachel, your Murkrow will be female and level 5. Her moves will be Peck and Steel Wing.
Steel Wing was the die's choice among the 12 possible bred-on moves.

Your Vulpix will be male and level 5.
His moves will be Ember, Tail Whip and Rest.
He will have the same colors as most Vulpixes, but male Vulpixes are uncommon, so congratulations!

As for your question, you can post non-battle stories at the Battle Range whenever you want. While you may want to get started on a story for your own scenario, as it will be up later today. :D

Hexae
1st September 2003, 10:49 AM
Ok so could these two pokemon breed for me now please? Since Rachel has her egg. =)

Twilight [Ponyta, F] [Black fur, blue flames, brown hooves, lavender eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]

Starbuck:

Lady Vulpix
1st September 2003, 10:54 AM
Alright. Come back in 2 days to find out what color your Ponyta turns out to be.

andyizcool
2nd September 2003, 12:17 PM
I'm here for my Eevee Egg what's it like?

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2003, 12:28 PM
Andrew, your Eevee will be female and level 5, with rainbow colors just like her mother's.
(If this had been a battle, the roll I got would have been a Critical Hit).
Her moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Shadow Ball just like her father's.

Congratulations!

By the way, this is Rainbow's last child. Curiously, the genders were the opposite of Lagi's children (Lagi had 5 girls and then Mercury).

Dark Dragonite
2nd September 2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
By the way, this is Rainbow's last child. Curiously, the genders were the opposite of Lagi's children (Lagi had 5 girls and then Mercury).

Yay for Mercury, who is also not breeding at the current moment,lol.

Wolfsong
2nd September 2003, 01:55 PM
Captured Pokemon

Ranec
Level 28 Male White Umbreon with Black Rings (juice)
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power FIghting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt
Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent).

Flare
Level 20 Female Ninetales
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Disable, Hidden Power Water, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Double Team, Toxic, Roar, Dig, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Safeguard
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire-type move. Once activated, user's fire-type moves deal 1.5 times more damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks).

Oliver
Level 13 Male Meowth
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dream Eater, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Bite, Hidden Power Dragon, Nightmare
Trait: Pickup (may find an item after battle).

Ivy
Level 5 Female Chikorita
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Ancient Power, Sword's Dance, Hidden Power Ice
Trait: Overgrow (when HP is below 1/3rd, grass's power increases to 1.5 times).
Can not breed DPDK's chikorita Leif as that is her father

Blaze
Level 13 Male Torchic
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember, Rock Slide, Hidden Power Grass
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3, fire's power increases to 1.5 times).

Steve
Level 7 Male Jolteon
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic, Helping Hand, Dig, Attract, Spikes, Thunder Wave
Trait: Volt Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum HP when hit with electric type moves).

Nahima
Level 6 Female Poochyena
Knows: Tackle, Howl, Hidden Power Dark, Mud Slap
Trait: Run Away (except for trainer battles, can always run from battles).
Can Not breed with DP's Mightyena Akuji because he is her father

Tanabi
Level 20 Male Absol
Knows: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Faint Attack, Ice Beam, Hidden Power Psychic, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Shock Wave, Return, Razor Wind, Toxic
Trait: Pressure (reduces opponent's PP by two every time it damages pokemon).

Shaka
Level 16 Male Swampert
Knows: Tackle, Growl, Mud Slap, Water Gun, Bide, Refresh, Hidden Power Fire, Mud Shot, Brick Break, Toxic, Attract, Return
Trait: Torrent (multiplies power of water-typed moves by 1.5 times when HP falls below 1/3 of its maximum.).

Aleu
Level 14 Female Bagon
Knows: Rage, Bite, Leer, Twister, Hidden Power Electric
Trait: Rock Head (prevents pokemon from incurring damage when it uses submission, take down, or double edge).

Dixie
Level 12 Female Eevee
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Tickle, Sand Attack, Shadow Ball

Adopted Pokemon

Blazer
Level 65 Male Arcanine
Knows: Bite, Roar, Growl, Ember, Headbutt, Leer, Dig, Take Down, Sunny Day, Flame Wheel, Dragonbreath, Agility, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Rock Smash, Toxic, Odor Sleuth, Helping Hand
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's attack lowers one stage).

Kovu
Level 53 Male Umbreon
Knows: Shadow Ball, Acid Armor, Tackle, Sand Attack, Slash, Zap Cannon, Pursuit, Psychic, Hidden Power Fighting, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Toxic, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Mimic, Mean Look, Screech, Swift, Helping Hand
Trait: Synchronize (when the pokemon becomes poisoned, paralyzed, or burned, so does the opponent).
Can not breed with Sweetie as that is his daughter

Sweetie
Level 42 Female White Espeon (Juice)
Knows: Tackle, Hidden Power Ice, Sand Attack, Mimic, Growl, Body Slam, Quick Attack, Bite, Swift, Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Iron Tail, Helping Hand, Luster Purge, Psych Up
Can not breed with Kovu as that is her father

Sparky
Level 39 Male Raichu
Knows: Thundershock, Charm, Dizzy Punch, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Mega Punch, Thunderbolt, Surf, Rain Dance, Hidden Power Ice, Agility, Encore
Trait: Static (the opponent has a 30% chance of being paralyzed when using a direct attack against this pokemon).
Can not breed with Arwen as that is his daughter

Flame
Level 37 Male Charizard
Knows: Scratch, Growl, Ancient Power, Ember, Seismic Toss, Smokescreen, Rage, Dig, Scary Face, Hidden Power Water, Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Mega Kick
Trait: Blaze (when HP is below 1/3, fire's power increases to 1.5 times).

Ayla
Level 38 Female Pink Vaporeon (juice)
Knows: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Slash, Sand Attack, Attract, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team, Aurora Beam, Hidden Power Dragon, Helping Hand
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum hit points when hit with water type moves).

Aiyana
Level 18 Female Spotted Houndour (Juice)
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb
Trait: Early Bird (sleep conditions last for half as long).

Arwen
Level 7 Female Skitty
Knows: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Rain Dance, Hidden Power Water, Attract
Trait: Cute Charm (the opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with attract when using a direct attract against this pokemon).
Can not breed with Sparky as he is her father

Shadow Djinn
2nd September 2003, 03:47 PM
Can Morton and Quaye breed for me? I want a little Absol..=)..

andyizcool
2nd September 2003, 03:59 PM
I just wanted to know where could I get the image of the Eevee with Rainbow Fur?

~Andrew

Pikachu101
2nd September 2003, 04:01 PM
I'm here to pick up my Corsola Egg.

DarkPrincess
2nd September 2003, 04:38 PM
[i]More breeding for me xDD

Siren (Vaporeon, female, level 20): knows Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Surf - Shadow Ball - Icy Wind - Water Gun - Hidden Power: Poison - Body Slam.
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum Hit Points when hit with Water-type moves).

Scorcher (Growlithe, male, level 17): knows Bite - Growl - Ember - Crunch - Sunny Day - Headbutt - Hidden Power: Grass - Leer - Dig - Fire Blast.
Trait: Intimidate (upon entering battle, the opponent's Attack lowers one stage).

AND

Ranec
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Psychic, Growl, Pursuit, Body Slam, Hidden Power FIghting, Bite, Shadow Ball, Toxic, Double Team, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Headbutt

Glory [Umbreon, F]
Trait: Synchronize
Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Curse - Psychic

I'll be back in two days for my Eevees ^^;

Lady Vulpix
2nd September 2003, 04:53 PM
Alright, Amy, I've updated.

Shadow Djinn, come back in 2 days.

Andrew, why don't you ask Hexae?

Rachel, come back in 2 days. I'll breed my pokemon, and Amy will breed hers as we've always done.

Pikachu101, your Corsola will be Female and level 5.
Her moves will be Tackle and Attract.
Attract is the bred-on move she gets from Sheldon.
Take care of her!

Pikachu101
2nd September 2003, 05:02 PM
Thanks LV her name will be :drumroll: Mina. And thanks to DP for letting me breed with his poke. :Grabs his egg and leaves:

Enile Zemula
2nd September 2003, 05:13 PM
*comes in, a day late as usual* Urg. May I have my Egg now?

Discothéque
2nd September 2003, 05:24 PM
Hey, Rachel, would you mind if Glory bred with Tyler's Apollo instead of Ranec? Tyler has "okay"ed this. ^^;

-

Adopted Updates
Eclipse has been renamed to Kanika.

Willow has been renamed to Freya.

Siryn is now level 7.

War may no longer breed.

~

Captured Updates
Tynan now knows Return and Brick Break

I no longer own Braeden, my Zangoose.

Glory [Umbreon, F]
Restriction: Can only breed with Tyler's [Avian Freeze] Absol, Apollo.

Wolfsong
2nd September 2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Enile Zemula
*comes in, a day late as usual* Urg. May I have my Egg now?

It will hatch into a L.5 male vulpix that knows: Ember, Tail Whip, and hypnosis as the bred on move he gets from Oliver which happens to be the same bred on move that Oliver had. Take good care of him when he hatches.

Edit a couple of typos

Dark Dragonite
2nd September 2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool
I just wanted to know where could I get the image of the Eevee with Rainbow Fur?

~Andrew

You could also go to Fanart, there are a bunch of people doing alterations to Pokemon Sprites.

Hexae
3rd September 2003, 03:07 PM
I'm here for my Ponyta. ^^

Discothéque
3rd September 2003, 03:19 PM
After Hexae recieves her Ponyta, I'd like me ickle Twilight and Starbuck to breed, also. Once more, here are their stats:

Starbuck:

Lady Vulpix
3rd September 2003, 03:24 PM
Amanda, your Ponyta will be male and level 5, with black fur, blue flames, brown hooves, white blaze and blue eyes.
His moves will be Tackle, Growl and Swift.
His trait will be Flash Fire.

Congratulations!

Other Amanda, you may come back in 2 days for his little brother or sister.

Espeon12
3rd September 2003, 03:45 PM
Well, before Starbuck gets a whole herd of Ponyta going, Discothéque's Ponyta will be the last time he breeds for a while. I think the poor guy deserves a break, and I want to make sure all the babies are taken care of. Thanks.

Shadow Djinn
4th September 2003, 12:55 AM
Ok..I'm gonna ask for my last 2 adopted pokes before I start to save up for Dratini....

Ok..can

Baby Growlithe

Flare & Haku

AND....

Baby Vulpix

Cinders & Hero

breed?

Jay
4th September 2003, 01:02 AM
Zx, my Black Camerupt, now knows Double Team.

Could I get Angel Blossom's Ditto, Mirage, to breed with Kyle's Scyther, Cyara? Captured of course.

Knight of Time
4th September 2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Zx, my Black Camerupt, now knows Double Team.

Could I get Angel Blossom's Ditto, Mirage, to breed with Kyle's Scyther, Cyara? Captured of course.

Yes, I can let Cyara breed for you Jay.

Lady Vulpix
4th September 2003, 09:20 AM
Oh, Christina, you can take care of Starbuck's breeding if you want.

Jay and Shadow Djinn, come back in 2 days (I take it you want Haku to breed with Kris's Flare, right?)

Discothéque
4th September 2003, 02:54 PM
*hands over 4 CCPs, leaving me with 20* I'm here to get two Eevees, and the breeding pairs will be:

-

Glory [Umbreon, F]
&
Apollo [Absol, M]
Level: 17
Trait: Pressure
Scratch - Leer - Taunt - Quick Attack - Razor Wind - Substitute - Torment - Swords Dance - Toxic - Aerial Ace - Hidden Power: Psychic

~

Ranec [Umbreon, M] [White with black rings]
Level: 28
Tackle - Tail Whip - Sand Attack - Psychic - Growl - Pursuit - Body Slam - Hidden Power: Fighting - Bite - Shadow Ball - Toxic - Double Team - Helping Hand - Quick Attack - Headbutt
&
Dixie [Eevee, F]
Trait: Run Away
Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Sand Attack - Tickle - Shadow Ball

-

Tyler has "okay"ed Apollo breeding with Glory, and the breeding of them will have to start after Rache gets her egg. ^^;

Dark Dragonite
4th September 2003, 03:24 PM
Updates:

Spooky(Gengar) now knows Nightmare

Blarg(Swalot) now knows Body Slam, and Protect

andyizcool
4th September 2003, 03:30 PM
Since I'll be gone for some time can you please take off all my Pokemon as I don't want them breeding while I'm not here sorry I'll give you a new update of my Pokemon when I get back to TPM in a month or so on. See you everyone until me meet again.

~Andrew

DarkPrincess
4th September 2003, 03:58 PM
I'm here for my two Eevee eggs, please ^^

Espeon12
4th September 2003, 04:54 PM
Sure, Gabi, if that's okay.

Discothéque, come back in two days for your Eevee eggs ^^

Shadow Djinn
4th September 2003, 05:15 PM
I'm here for my Absol egg. =)

Wolfsong
4th September 2003, 05:25 PM
Tina has agreed to breed her pikachu with Steve's Glalie Galile

(Glalie-M) SHINY by heredity
Lv.24
Powder Snow,Leer,Double Team,Bite, Icy Wind,Headbutt,Ice Beam,Earthquake,Block, Blizzard, Toxic
Trait: Inner Focus

Tina's pokemon is a L.15 female pikachu named suzie that knows: thundershock, growl, tail whip, thunder wave, quick attack, double team, thunder and thunderbolt

homeofmew
4th September 2003, 05:28 PM
Yes, i agree to put my lv 15 pikachu "Suzie" in to this game go that N98 can get a Pichu :O!
My Pikachu is a normal pikachu with Thunderbolt and Thunder ^_^;

Wolfsong
4th September 2003, 07:05 PM
I realized that i didn't take blaze out like i had meant too, so i'm doing that now. I also forgot Helping hand in Dixie's moves, and fixed the coding for Sparky's info.

Captured Pokemon

Dixie
Level 12 Female Eevee
Knows: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Tickle, Sand Attack, Shadow Ball

Adopted Pokemon

Sparky
Level 39 Male Raichu
Knows: Thundershock, Charm, Dizzy Punch, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave, Skull Bash, Quick Attack, Double Team, Slam, Mega Punch, Thunderbolt, Surf, Rain Dance, Hidden Power Ice, Agility, Encore
Trait: Static (the opponent has a 30% chance of being paralyzed when using a direct attack against this pokemon).
Can not breed with Arwen as that is his daughter

Espeon12
4th September 2003, 07:15 PM
Sure, Nala, come back in two days for your Pichu egg :)

Lady Vulpix
5th September 2003, 11:45 AM
Shadow Djinn, your Absol will be male and level 5.
His moves will be Scratch, Leer and Substitute.
Substitute is the bred-on move he gets from Morton.

Amanda, I'll leave that to Amy, since one of the pairs is hers and none is mine.

Rachel, your first Eevee will be male and level 5.
His moves will be Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand and Dig.
Dig is the bred-on move he gets from Scorcher.
Amy will give you your other Eevee when she gets here.
Then Apollo can start breeding with Glory.

Everyone, I've updated our site.

Wolfsong
5th September 2003, 12:36 PM
Rachel, here is your other eevee egg. It will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and toxic as the bred on move he gets from his father. Take good care of him when he hatches

Discothéque
5th September 2003, 02:30 PM
Okay then, thanks. So I come back on Sunday to get my two Eevees? ^^;;

And I know I'm a slight bit early, but I'm here to get the Ponyta egg, too. ^^

Espeon12
5th September 2003, 02:47 PM
Yup, Sunday is right. And here's your Ponyta egg ^^ It'll hatch into:

Level 5 Female Ponyta [Black fur, blue/lavender flames, lavender eyes]
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Return

Shadow Djinn
5th September 2003, 05:34 PM
Ok..here to pick up my other eggs. :)

Wolfsong
5th September 2003, 06:09 PM
Ayla
Level 38 Female Pink Vaporeon (juice)
Knows: Shadow Ball, Tackle, Tail Whip, Slash, Sand Attack, Attract, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Quick Attack, Bite, Double Team, Aurora Beam, Hidden Power Dragon, Helping Hand
Trait: Water Absorb (healed by up to 1/4 maximum hit points when hit with water type moves).
Restriction: Can only breed with Salem

Lady Vulpix
6th September 2003, 10:07 AM
Ayla can only breed with Salem?

By the way, I really didn't expect to see Salem go. He was one of the first pokemon whose names I learnt.

Shadow Djinn, sorry, but I've realized Haku isn't available for breeding and I don't have his info, so I can only fulfill one of your requests.

Your Vulpix will be male and level 5. His moves will be Ember, Tail Whip and Fire Blast!
Nice bred-on move you got. :D

Wolfsong
6th September 2003, 10:30 AM
By the way, I really didn't expect to see Salem go. He was one of the first pokemon whose names I learnt.

It was a hard decision, and not one i decided on rashly. I had been thiking about it for a while now. I'll miss him, but i know he's got a good home now and being taken care of. At least Sugar won't be giving him a heart atack every day now.

Anyway, I might be early, but i'm here for my pichu egg *crosses fingers*

Shadow Djinn
6th September 2003, 11:02 AM
Ack, forgot. ><; Erk...

Could Flare and Hector breed? =)

Avian Freeze
6th September 2003, 11:30 AM
Okay, I asked Amy and Amanda both about this and they said it was okay, so could Salem and Ayla breed please? *pays 2 Stamps* ^^;

Wolfsong
6th September 2003, 01:14 PM
*leads teh two pairs of pokemon into two seperate breeding rooms* All right come back in two days for the eggs. *Ayla winks before going in *

Hexae
6th September 2003, 02:55 PM
Ah, I just noticed this. I should clarify my breeding restrictions/availabilities.

Shadow Djiin, Haku may breed if you still wish him to..
Arcanine [Haku]
[M] LV8
Trait: Intimidate
Moves » Bite, Roar, Leer, Take Down, Crunch. Ember, Odor Sleuth, Fame Wheel, Dragon Rage

Include whatever's below the line, please, for the site. ^_^

Arcoiris, Mili, Asimi, Diathesi, Xime, Togepi, And, Esper, Cana, and Spheal are NOT available for breeding. Sorry.. :\ I may not let them breed, so please don't ask me. Mismo may only breed once every ten days at maximum, but I'd prefer less. As for the rest of my pokemon, I usually have no problem with them breeding, but please PM me and ask before you post.

http://www.geocities.com/hexae_tpm/index.html

Click the appropriate links on my page for my Captured and Adopted pokemon.

Espeon12
6th September 2003, 04:29 PM
Sure, Nala, here's your egg ^^ And it'll hatch into a:

Level 5 male Pichu
Attacks: Thundershock, Charm, Headbutt
Trait: Static

Take good care of him :)

Hexae
6th September 2003, 04:33 PM
Could's Steve's Glalie please breed with a pokemon of mine?

(Glalie-M) SHINY by heredity
Lv.24
Powder Snow,Leer,Double Team,Bite, Icy Wind,Headbutt,Ice Beam,Earthquake,Block, Blizzard, Toxic
Trait: Inner Focus

Umbreon [Tahoma]
[F] LV6
Moves » Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball, Toxic

EDIT — *pays*

Wolfsong
6th September 2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque
*hands over 4 CCPs, leaving me with 20* I'm here to get two Eevees, and the breeding pairs will be:

-

Glory [Umbreon, F]
&
Apollo [Absol, M]
Level: 17
Trait: Pressure
Scratch - Leer - Taunt - Quick Attack - Razor Wind - Substitute - Torment - Swords Dance - Toxic - Aerial Ace - Hidden Power: Psychic

~

Tackle - Tail Whip - Sand Attack - Psychic - Growl - Pursuit - Body Slam - Hidden Power: Fighting - Bite - Shadow Ball - Toxic - Double Team - Helping Hand - Quick Attack - Headbutt
&
Dixie [Eevee, F]

-

Tyler has "okay"ed Apollo breeding with Glory, and the breeding of them will have to start after Rache gets her egg. ^^;

I'll handle both of these. but i would like to have the pair Dixie and Ranec breed for me when they get done please, and i post hteir eggs tomorrow please. *hands over two CCPS in advance*

Gabi and i have agreed that Discothéque is now a worker here. Welcome to the PMBC Amanda ^^[/color]

Discothéque
7th September 2003, 12:03 PM
Bwah.

I'm a bit early to post, but... yeah. ^^; I'm here to pick up my new Eevees.

And Amy, I'll handle Ranec and Dixie's breeding for you after I get my egg from them. ^_^;;

-

Hexae: Sorry, but Glalie cannot breed with Eevee. But, however, Pikachu [Field / Faerie] can breed with Glalie [Mineral / Faerie] and Eevee [Field]. So I suggest to take on Amy's idea and breed a Pikachu with Glalie, then breed the baby [if shiny male] with an Eevee.

Or you could wait for someone for the CCCC Melee Games and ask the Ancient Division winner to breed the shiny Eevee for you.

Lady Vulpix
7th September 2003, 12:28 PM
Is it Glalie or Glaile?
My pokedex says Glaile and so does the Ultimate Pokemon Network, but Psypoke says Glalie.

On Googlefight I got:

Glaile
(29 results)

versus

Glalie
( 1 980 results)

The winner is: Glalie

What's the correct spelling?

Oh, about the 2-steps breeding, it would take more than a month, since a pokemon can't breed unless they're at least a month old.

Discothéque
7th September 2003, 01:25 PM
Lady Vulpix: Correct Spelling - Glalie. It's easy to get mixed up, too.

And I know about the two step breeding. xD It's for people whom don't mind wait. xDD

-

E12: Oh, terribly sorry, but Amy was taking care of the breeding for me. ^^; However, the next time I breed a pair of Pokemon, I'll gladly let you take care of them. ^^ Thank you so much anyway, and sorry for the confusion. ^_^

Hexae
7th September 2003, 02:04 PM
Oh, I thought it could. >_< I'll wait for the end of the Melee Games then.

Espeon12
7th September 2003, 02:09 PM
Oooooh, sorry, Discothéque. I missed the post or something xx;; I'll delete that so Nala can do it. Oh, and congrats on becoming a worker here ^^

Wolfsong
7th September 2003, 04:14 PM
Ok, here we go. Glory and Apollo Will find out theirs first. *hands over the egg* This egg will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and hidden power psychic as the bred on move he gets from Apollo.

*walks into the next breeding room to find a fainted Ranec and a wide-eyed Dixie.* O.O Congrats. ^^;; TWINS!!

*Hands over the pair of eggs.* The first egg will hatch into a L.5 female eevee that knows: tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and headbutt as the bred on move she gets from Ranec.

The other egg will hatch into a L.5 male eevee that knows: tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and double team as the bred on move that he gets from Ranec.

Wow first pair of twins here ^^;; Take good care of them. Dixie stares oddly at Ranec then at the eggs.

Discothéque
7th September 2003, 04:20 PM
*SQUEALS* ^^ *carefully picks up the three eggs*

*ahem*

*ushers a wide-eyed Dixie into the breeding room* *walks over to Ranec and sprays a Revive on him, then carries the twitching and extremly surprised Umbreon into the breeding room also*

Come back on Tuesday, Amy, for your egg. ^^

-

E12: Thanks. ^^

Dark Dragonite
7th September 2003, 05:50 PM
I would like to win that shiny Eevee, then imagine the possibility of a shiny if it bred with my shiny Glalie. Oh, BTW, the way it is spelled on my site is the name I gave him, not the way it should be spelt. Also, I will limit Glalie's breeding to 3 more times, then resting for a long time, thank you.

Hexae
7th September 2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
I would like to win that shiny Eevee, then imagine the possibility of a shiny if it bred with my shiny Glalie. Oh, BTW, the way it is spelled on my site is the name I gave him, not the way it should be spelt. Also, I will limit Glalie's breeding to 3 more times, then resting for a long time, thank you.

Eevee can't breed with Glalie. x_O
It can't breed with Spheal either, which is strange. That's a shame, because I have a female Shiny. But I'd like him to breed with my Raichu if that's alright.

Raichu [Paka]
[F] LV7
Trait: Static
Moves » Thundershock, Charm, Surf, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt

Dark Dragonite
7th September 2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Hexae
Eevee can't breed with Glalie. x_O

LOL, sorry, I can't read/think today, Autism, table for bjarni!!

Ok, Raichu with Glalie, now 2 breedings left.

Incase anyone wanted to know, there are 2 reasons I'm limiting my poke's breeding:

1:Control the Poke Population/shiny population

2:Don't want to abuse his.....yeah, and have him have 80 children.

Wolfsong
7th September 2003, 06:11 PM
I'd like to say that after Dixie finishes breeding this time, I am taking Dixie off the list. I am also going to take one more poke off and that is Aleu. After watching her around Laila, its plain to see that he want be a good parent X.x She's a bit of a bully. Hopefully no more updates till I finish Yana's battles ^^;;

Jay
8th September 2003, 10:15 AM
Eek, forgot to pick up my Scyther egg >_< *Takes it*

Avian Freeze
8th September 2003, 07:30 PM
Sorry for being late ^^;. I had homework today x_x. I'll pick up my Eevee egg now ^_^.

Wolfsong
8th September 2003, 07:35 PM
It's ok. *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a level 5 female eevee that knows tackle, tail whip, helping hand, and swift as the bred on move that she gets from Salem. Take good care of her when she hatches.

Shadow Djinn
8th September 2003, 07:44 PM
I'm here for my growlithe egg. =)

Dark Dragonite
8th September 2003, 10:35 PM
Updates: ( I researched pokes moves, found things they should have had thanks to R/S, some even R/B/Y that I didn't see before)

CC:
Spooky(Gengar) also knows Confuse Ray, Nightshade

AC:
Nidor(Nidoking) also knows Peck

Luna(Clefable) also knows Charm, Light Screen

Also, Evangelon & Nave should know Bite, and Baton Pass, Slowbra should know Confusion, Mercury should know Hyper Beam.

Hexae
8th September 2003, 11:01 PM
I'm here for my Pichu egg. =)

Wolfsong
9th September 2003, 09:37 AM
Jay, if no one posts you scyther's info by tomorrow, I will

Shadow Djinn, *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 female growlithe that knows bite, roar, and sunny day as the bred on move she gets from Hector.

Hexae: *hands over the egg* It will hatch into a L.5 male pichu that knows thundershock, charm, and toxic as the bred on move he gets from Glalie

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2003, 11:36 AM
Ok, I've updated. I've also added Skydancer to the list of available pokemon.

What page is Jay's request on?

Wolfsong
9th September 2003, 12:44 PM
What page is Jay's request on?

He made the request on page 21 and posted to pick up the egg page 23.

I know i may be early, but if Amanda (Discothéque) is around may i please pick up Dixie, Ranec, and their egg?

Lady Vulpix
9th September 2003, 12:49 PM
Thanks, Amy!
Sorry for the delay, Jay.
Your egg will hatch into a level 5 male Scyther, who will know Quick Attack and Leer (no bred-on move, since the father is a Ditto).
Keep your egg in a warm place. It's been waiting for some time, so it should hatch soon! :)

Knight of Time
9th September 2003, 12:53 PM
Okay, it is update time for me:

Wartortle (M, shiny)
Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble , Mirror Coat, Bubblebeam, Icy Wind, Withdraw, Dive, Attract, HP: Electric, Water Gun
Breedable? Yes, but not with his daughter, Mina

Arcanine (M)
Nickname: Hector
Level: 7
Breed-on Move: Body Slam
Attacks: Bite, Leer, Body Slam, Ember, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Heat Wave
Item: Pokemon Earring
Characteristic: Flash Fire
Breedable? Yes

Porygon ("M")
Nickname: Cybertron
Level: 14
Breed-on Move: n/a
Attacks: Conversion2, Conversion, Tackle, Agility, Psychic, HP: Dark, Psybeam, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Icy Wind, Tri Attack
Item: Pokemon Collar
Characteristic: Trace
Breedable? Only with a Ditto

Houndour (M)
Nickname: Chaos
Breed-on Move: Rage
Attacks: Leer, Ember, Rage, Moonlight, Sunny Day, HP: Psychic, Roar, Howl, Will-o-Wisp, Solarbeam, Flamethrower, Bite
Item: Pokemon Earring
Characteristic: Flash Fire
Breedable? Yes

Crobat (M)
Nickname: Sniper
Breed-on Move: Quick Attack
Attacks: Leech Life, Screech, Supersonic, Quick Attack, Giga Drain, Shadow Ball, HP: Ground, Sludge Bomb, Air Cutter, Aeroblast
Item: Pokemon Collar
Characteristic: Inner Focus
Breedable? Yes

Here are my breedable captured Pokemon that have updates:

Umbreon (F)
Nickname: Luna
Level: 5
Breed-on Move: Charm
Attacks: Helping Hand, Charm, Tackle, Tail Whip, Toxic, Bide
Item: Quick Claw
Characteristic: Synchronize
Breedable? Yes

Lapras (F)
Nickname: Aurora
Level: 5
Breed-on Move: Attract
Attacks: Water Gun, Growl , Sing, Attract, Icy Wind
Characteristic: Shell Armor
Breedable? Yes

Gyarados (M)
Nickname: Rage
Breed-on Move: Body Slam
Attacks: Splash, Tackle, Thrash, Body Slam, Twister
Characteristic: Intimidate
Breedable? Yes

Each move/item in bold is new to that Pokemon.

Edit: After asking the question in R/S (I asked if a Porygon could learn Fire Blast, since I needed the kind of proof from an in-game Porygon from R/S (aka a "sharked" one >_>) and asking gw007 over AIM to help me out, he confirmed that a Porygon cannot learn Fire Blast, so it isn't among Cybertron's moves. I'm going to sell back the TM to the Reward Center, since I don't really want one right now.

Discothéque
9th September 2003, 01:50 PM
Okay, Amy, you'll recieve... twins! O_o!

Eevee [F]
Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Double Team [Bred-on move from Ranec]

&

Eevee [F]
Tackle - Tail Whip - Helping Hand - Body Slam [Bred-on move from Ranec]

-

Congrats, Amy, Dixie and Ranec! ^^!!

Edit .:. Sorry, I got their movesets mixed up. ^^;; I forgot about Helping Hand.

Wolfsong
10th September 2003, 10:37 PM
Okay, Amy, you'll recieve... twins! O_o!

O.O That is weird. Two sets of twins in four days O.O I'm glad i took Dixie off of the list. After thinking long and hard abotu who i wanted as my last poke i have made a decision. Flare and Ranec want to have a little one of their own, and i really wasn't sure what i was lookign for so now i know.

So, I want Flare and Ranec to breed.

Ranec

Flare
Level 20 Female Ninetales
Knows: Ember, Tail Whip, Disable, Hidden Power Water, Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Double Team, Toxic, Roar, Dig, Will-O-Wisp, Confuse Ray, Mimic, Safeguard
Trait: Flash Fire (activates when user is hit by a damaging fire-type move. Once activated, user's fire-type moves deal 1.5 times more damage and user is immune to damage from fire type attacks).

*goes to buy a white jucie for the baby ^^;;*

Edit: Need to update Yana's info

Aiyana
Level 22 Female Spotted Houndour (Juice)
Knows: Leer, Ember, Mud Slap, Roar, Sunny Day, Hidden Power Psychic, Howl, Solar Beam, Rock Smash, Smog, Sludge Bomb, Bite, Attract
Trait: Early Bird (sleep conditions last for half as long).

Edit 2: Ranec is now a L.29 Umbreon ^^;;

Discothéque
11th September 2003, 03:06 PM
Okay, Amy. Come back in two days. ^^

Lady Vulpix
11th September 2003, 04:21 PM
Just a short notice to explain why I haven't been on yesterday nor today. My ISP is having a general failure, so until it's fixed, I won't have internet at home. I'm at university now. I have to go soon, but I wanted to tell you what's going on. I'll be back as soon as possible, hopefully tomorrow (that depends on how soon the problem gets fixed).

Now I'm off to the Battle Range to post a part of my battle (good thing I had my own Damage Calculator and Dice in my computer, so I was able to finish that part).

DarkPrincess
12th September 2003, 08:28 PM
I'd like these to breed for me:

Ransom [Mightyena, F]
Tackle - Howl - Sand Attack - Bite - Poison Fang - Dig
Restriction!: Can only breed with Rachel's Mightyena, Akuji.

Akuji (level 20 shiny male Mightyena) [shiny by juice]
Tackle - Howl - Sand Attack - Bite - Odor Sleuth - Yawn - Strength - Shadow Ball - Double Team
Restriction: Will only breed with Amanda (Discothéque)'s Mightyena, Ransom

I'll be back in a few days for the Poochyena egg

This will be Ransom and Akuji's second child between them *sniffle*

Lady Vulpix
13th September 2003, 08:39 AM
Wow, you must like Poochyenas a lot!
Alright, come back in 2 days.

And Amy... :o I'm glad Dixie's taking a break now. It seems her ovaries have been working too much lately.

Wolfsong
13th September 2003, 09:59 AM
I'm here to pick up Flare, Ranec, andthe egg

Mew Trainer Rose
13th September 2003, 10:30 AM
Could I have Discothéque's Persian berrd with my Eevee, or do I have to ask Discothéque first? I've never bred anything before, so I don't know. Just in case they can go ahead and breed, here are the stats:

Kanika - [Persian, F] [Black fur, yellow eyes] [Colour can be carried to children]
Level: 33
Trait: Limber
Hidden Power: Psychic - Scratch - Growl - Bite - Pay Day - Faint Attack - Hypnosis - Thunderbolt - Water Gun - Icy Wind - Roar

Myst (Eevee, Male, Level 11)
Ability: Run Away - He can run easier from battle
Attacks: Tail whip, Toxic, Tackle, Hidden Power: Flying, Sand Attack, Helping Hand, Dragonbreath, Shadow Ball

Discothéque
13th September 2003, 03:06 PM
Amy:

Vulpix [M]
Ember - Tail Whip - Body Slam

Congrats! =D

-

Rose: Sure, I don't mind. =D Come back in two days for the egg.

-

Update for me.

Adopted

Hawkmoon will no longer breed

Captured

I no longer have my Charizard and Blaziken.

Discothéque
14th September 2003, 04:04 PM
Sorry for the double post, but...

Amy has been nice enough to allow Ranec and Dixie to breed for me again since I want another Eevee. ^^

&
Dixie [Espeon, F]

Edit .:. Sorry. xD

Wolfsong
14th September 2003, 04:14 PM
Sorry for the double post, but...

Amy has been nice enough to allow Ranec and Dixie to breed for me again since I want another Eevee. ^^

&
Dixie [Eevee, F]

Yes, i agreed, just one thing is that Dixie is an espeon now ^^. *leads the espeon and umbreon into the breeding room.* Come back in two days for the egg. No matter what hapens i just want to say that this is going to be Dixie's last breeding for a long time.

Mew Trainer Rose
15th September 2003, 03:22 PM
It's been two days now, I'm here for my Meowth egg. *can hardly wait to have him/her* ^_^

DarkPrincess
15th September 2003, 03:26 PM
I'm here for Akuji and Ransom's second child please ^^

Discothéque
15th September 2003, 03:33 PM
Rose: Here you go! *hands over the egg*

Meowth [F] [Yellow eyes]
Trait: Pick Up
Scratch - Growl - Toxic

Take good care of her! ^^

Lady Vulpix
15th September 2003, 03:50 PM
Here you are, Rachel!
Your Poochyena will be male and level 5.
His moves will be Tackle, Howl and Double Team.
Double Team is the bred-on move he gets from his father.

Take care of him!

Mew Trainer Rose
15th September 2003, 04:30 PM
Aw, cute, she has yellow eyes and Myst's bred-on move. ^_^

BTW, i was wondering where all the "mutations" and unusual coloring come from. Are they just a possible random occurence when soemone breeds a pokemon, like those twin Eevees people got a little while ago? or do they originate in other ways?

Dark Dragonite
15th September 2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Mew Trainer Rose

BTW, i was wondering where all the "mutations" and unusual coloring come from. Are they just a possible random occurence when soemone breeds a pokemon, like those twin Eevees people got a little while ago? or do they originate in other ways?

Well, a long time ago, there was a thing where you asked for a special colored poke, and you got it, then Alucard(winged Charmander), and Mercury(winged Dratini, now Dragonite) are 2 of the only mutations, Alucard got it from Mercury, who got it from Lagi, who was born a mutant I believe as a prize from a tourney.

Twins are rare, Nala got some, and my Jimi, and Lavender were twins, who were bred.

Wolfsong
15th September 2003, 07:16 PM

A looong time ago back at the old ubb i think, it was before the ez board, the pmbc ocassionly gave out rare colored pokes which it does not do now unless they inherit the colors from the parents. Those pokes can pass their color on through breeding. The twins its like a 3% chance that any poke can have twins, which some how Dixie seems to have a tendency towards thoug i have no clue why. ^^;; I hope that answered your question. If i am wrong, please correct me, but i'm 99.,9 % sure thats what it was

Mew Trainer Rose
15th September 2003, 09:29 PM
ah, ok. what about the Winged Dratinis and the Volcanic Aerodactlys I've seen a few times. did they originate from the same thing, or were those from something else?

Dark Dragonite
15th September 2003, 09:34 PM
ah, ok. what about the Winged Dratinis and the Volcanic Aerodactlys I've seen a few times. did they originate from the same thing, or were those from something else?

Well, Alucard(my winged Charmander), and Mercury(my winged Dratini, now Dragonite) are 2 of the only mutations, Alucard got it from Mercury, who got it from Lagi(LV's Dragonite), who was born a mutant I believe as a prize from a tourney.
all the other mutant Dratinis came from Lagi, and her children, like Mercury, who has 3 winged daughters, and 1 winged son(charmander)

Volcanic Aerodactyls came from Nala98's Dodger, who I'm not sure where he came from exactly, maybe a tourney prize, or special AC find.

AOD has a pikachu that knows Psychic from a tourney, I believe also an elemental(knows a move of every element) Eevee from a tourney as well.

Wolfsong
15th September 2003, 09:38 PM
As Steve said the weinged dratinis were a mutation and like coloring may or may not be passed on to the children. Like my dratini Jasmine, I had Steve's dragonite breed with a ditto for me and she inherited it. No dratinis ever showed up in the pmbc. ^^;; the reason is you have to earn 100 stamps to be able to breed for one, then find someone willing, and the majority of those (50) must come from the battle range

As foar as volcanic aerodactyls, mine came from dragon tamers, and that was in his description. Lucily i was online and was able to adopt them. Likewise it may/may not be passed on with breeding. thogh i don't plan on breeding Dodger again anytime soon which is why he isn't on the list.

Mew Trainer Rose
15th September 2003, 10:33 PM
I've been curious about those for a while, thanks for telling me!

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2003, 09:40 AM
Actually, Lagi was not a prize from a tournament, but a reward for putting ACs in order back when everyone had one and the furom was a mess. She was given to me by Squirtle_flame and deadlydarkscream from the Help for the Shell-Less Adoption Center.

Amy has already explained how she got Dodger.

With that said, I'll close this and post a new version. :)